AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

There are 2,747 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 55.
#2351 1 year ago

I have a Metallica LE that I purchased basically new in 2014. It is low-play and in MINT condition. Cliffys, ColorDMD (original included), Pingraffix Powerbladez, ‘Metallica’ playfield sign and probably a couple mods I’m forgetting. It is as close to ‘like new’ as you will find. $18K.

1 week later
#2352 1 year ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I have a Metallica LE that I purchased basically new in 2014. It is low-play and in MINT condition. Cliffys, ColorDMD (original included), Pingraffix Powerbladez, ‘Metallica’ playfield sign and probably a couple mods I’m forgetting. It is as close to ‘like new’ as you will find. $18K.

18k for a Metallica? Oh my

#2353 1 year ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

18k for a Metallica? Oh my

For an exceptionally low-play, HUO Metallica LE with some expensive mods? Check the sold marketplace listings: one sold for $18k and others list for $16k and up.., but I’m sure YOU would be willing to leave money on the table. It is already spoken for at $16.5 out of state, if I don’t sell it locally. I have somebody today who has offered $7k for my RBION. Everything I have listed here has sold for at or very near my asking prices. I am so sorry I have apparently offended you by giving local Pinsiders a first shot at (expensive) collector-quality games.

#2354 1 year ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

For an exceptionally low-play, HUO Metallica LE with some expensive mods? Check the sold marketplace listings: one sold for $18k and others list for $16k and up.., but I’m sure YOU would be willing to leave money on the table. It is already spoken for at $16.5 out of state, if I don’t sell it locally. I have somebody today who has offered $7k for my RBION. Everything I have listed here has sold for at or very near my asking prices. I am so sorry I have apparently offended you by giving local Pinsiders a first shot at (expensive) collector-quality games.

You didn’t offend me at all and nothing about that post was attacking you. Just a comment on how the market has changed. Why you chose to get all in your feelings who knows.

It’s yours you sell it for whatever you want. If someone wants to pay that much it’s there money they can do whatever they want.

#2355 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looking to sell my Rush Pro. Original owner bought new and home use only. Perfect condition, came with latest version Stern scoop protector installed. Goody bag still attached. ...”
2023-03-11
Scottsdale, AZ
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 344 times

Looking to sell/trade my Rush Pro locally.

#2356 1 year ago

I have a CLEAN Sega ‘Godzilla’ that is in rare huo, collector-condition. A similar one recently sold QUICKLY (look it up) for $7,900. Mine has everything that one did, except Invisiglass - however mine has the NVRAM battery-replacement. I even grabbed the last set of head decals that were for sale (not installed). Available for $7,900 until the 16th, then it heads out of state.

#2357 1 year ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

You didn’t offend me at all and nothing about that post was attacking you. Just a comment on how the market has changed. Why you chose to get all in your feelings who knows.
It’s yours you sell it for whatever you want. If someone wants to pay that much it’s there money they can do whatever they want.

I apologize if I misread anything into your post. It wasn’t clear to me that you were simply shocked at what these are going for vs. just balking at what I am asking.

#2358 1 year ago

Sega Godzilla has ColorDMD and shaker motor, as well.

#2359 1 year ago

selling my Rush LE and Original Alien LE, literally the very last one to leave the factory before it closed.

1 week later
#2360 1 year ago

Might be selling my Shadow, but don't want to hassle with shipping it. If you're nearby/local and interested, drop me a note.

#2361 1 year ago

Happy Holidays to all the AZ pinheads!

I have an extra coin door that is powder coated to match Halloween. If anyone local wants to pick it up, you can have it at my cost to save on shipping, time and hassle. PM for details. Thanks.

#2362 1 year ago

Immaculate Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure in Albuquerque 1/4 mile from I-40 exit, if you are coming to from Arizona.

#2363 1 year ago

I have a just-unboxed, very low play Legends of Valhalla Deluxe, if anyone is interested. I really like a lot about this one (AP’s Houdini and Oktoberfest were much-appreciated here), but I took a couple of games in trades recently, so something should go. I am willing to make a good deal for a quick cash sale, but I am not willing to lose my shirt on it. I have other options - including hanging on to it for now. PM if interested. Thanks.

#2364 1 year ago

I am IMMEDIATELY regretting my last post! My main issue was that I could NOT (except randomly and rarely) hit the stand up targets to light the ball lock. I am not a great player, but I am also not afraid of difficult games, as long as I have FUN while I am getting my ass kicked. This, however, was ruining an otherwise cool game right away for me. OF COURSE right after I posted this, I played it and started making the shots (upper left flipper to the right side) by hitting them off of the launch AND giving the machine a good *nudge* at the same time. ...damn if I didn't start to light them consistently. This changes the whole thing. ...gotta love pinball! haha.

#2365 1 year ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

Immaculate Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure in Albuquerque 1/4 mile from I-40 exit, if you are coming to from Arizona.

I had a chance to see this game in person yesterday. It's a beautiful example. Very, very clean. PF is original, and ramps show very little wear. The gold plating is exceptional. The boards are original and show no signs of overheating (including the GI plugs, well-known points that tend to age poorly). Condition of this IJPA is excellent, and it played great.

#2366 1 year ago

I've got a Beatles Gold with Stern topper in mint condition for $8500. Comes with goodie bag as well. I'm posting it here before I make an add. Let me know if you want to come check it out.

Added 12 months ago:

I decided to keep it for now.

#2367 1 year ago

This Legends of Valhalla Deluxe Limited has been growing on me quite a bit, but something should still go soon, and I would rather keep a TMNT LE I took in a trade recently. If any Pinsider is serious about it, PM me and we can discuss a good price for you. It is essentially new. If anyone wants a nice TMNT LE with topper, this one could certainly be for sale, however. Thanks!

#2368 1 year ago

Hey everyone! New user here. Just wanted to thank everyone that has been such a great help to me in the state so far. I'm currently in the market for a 1992 Super Mario Pinball by Gottlieb. Especially looking for something local to Arizona. Willing to pay $5,000+/- depending on the condition of the pin as I am a very serious buyer for this. Please feel free to message me or reply here. Thank you again!

#2369 1 year ago
Quoted from Sky64:

Hey everyone! New user here. Just wanted to thank everyone that has been such a great help to me in the state so far. I'm currently in the market for a 1992 Super Mario Pinball by Gottlieb. Especially looking for something local to Arizona. Willing to pay $5,000+/- depending on the condition of the pin as I am a very serious buyer for this. Please feel free to message me or reply here. Thank you again!

Just listed: phoenix.craigslist.org link

Not mine, btw.

#2370 1 year ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Just listed: phoenix.craigslist.org link
Not mine, btw.

Flagged for removal. What was it?

#2371 1 year ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Flagged for removal. What was it?

I (thought I) deleted it right after I posted. I was sharing a CL ad I had just seen for Super Mario, but I quickly realized it was HIS ‘wanted’ ad. D’oh!

#2372 1 year ago

Haha thanks for the replies Gribbs yes it was my posting, someone keeps reporting all of my listings on craigslist, facebook and offerup for some reason. I lucked out on an offerup deal for a mario pinball that someone sold a couple days ago because the user didn't check the offer up messages, even offered to go 2.5x what they paid. Contacted the person who bought the pin and they said they didn't buy it so don't know what to think.

#2373 1 year ago

Heads-up: I am seriously considering listing my second-owner, HUO Jurassic Park LE. It is in ‘collector condition’ (you can count on that with ALL of my games) and has many mods including Stern topper and Lior T-Rex and lit signs. She’s a beauty and plays GREAT. I will likely list it at $18k soon, but as usual I wanted to give everyone here first shot. I can deliver locally. PM if interested. Thanks!

#2374 1 year ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Heads-up: I am seriously considering listing my second-owner, HUO Jurassic Park LE.

A big endorsement for Gribbs. I did a trade for another of his LE games, and it was fantastic. A great trader and asset to the hobby!

#2375 1 year ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Heads-up: I am seriously considering listing my second-owner, HUO Jurassic Park LE. It is in ‘collector condition’ (you can count on that with ALL of my games) and has many mods including Stern topper and Lior T-Rex and lit signs. She’s a beauty and plays GREAT. I will likely list it at $18k soon, but as usual I wanted to give everyone here first shot. I can deliver locally. PM if interested. Thanks!

Interested in a rush le trade?

#2376 1 year ago

Not in AZ, but Las Vegas is pretty close.

-Ned

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is my HUO TWD Pro, manufactured in 2016. I bought it NIB in 2016 and had it in my house until 2017. Then I sold it to a fellow Las Vegas collector. He had it in his hous...”
2022-12-04
Las Vegas, NV
6,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1094 times
Contributed to Pinside

#2378 1 year ago
Quoted from Nethawk86:

Interested in a rush le trade?

Normally I am very open to trades, but I am trying to ‘thin the herd’ a bit. Rush LE is a great game, too.

#2379 1 year ago

Thin the herd . . . Your herd has 112 legs! Stampede!

Quoted from Gribbs:

Normally I am very open to trades, but I am trying to ‘thin the herd’ a bit. Rush LE is a great game, too.

#2381 1 year ago

Original owner HUO Metallica Premium up for sale in Arizona. (Ahwatukee area)

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This pin was delivered to my home in July 2016, new in box. Everything works and looks great. Minimally modded. Includes all goodie bag contents. Smoke free home FWIW. I still en...”
83 days ago
Phoenix, AZ

#2382 1 year ago

A little off topic but Ibfigured I would give it a shot.

I NEED SAFE TRANSPORT FOR 4 HIGH DOLLAR PINS FROM PHOENIX AZ AREA TO COLUMBUS OH AREA

I am looking to buy 4 high $ games in Phoenix, AZ area and need delivered to Columbus, Ohio area.

POTCCE and GNRCE
nice TZ
nice LOTR

I figure I have 3 options.
#1 - Use CRST (not a fan of this option)
#2 - finding a private person/company who could pick up, protect and transport the games (someone with high $ pin transport experience/references)
#3 - find someone in the area who could wood crate/palletize the 4 games and I could ship LTL carrier insured (I might consider LOTR and TZ on pallet blanket wrapped, corner boarded and cardboard protected)(person would need experience)

Any ideas to get these games safely transported please let me know or feel free to forward my post.

Thanks

Jim Gehrig
614-893-3282 (call or text)

#2383 1 year ago

Do not use CRST! They are the worst. Very inexperienced drivers and the company sucks.

#2384 1 year ago

Fly out, rent a truck and drive them back. That's a lot of cheddar. I wouldn't take a chance with those titles.

#2385 1 year ago

I have a Legends of Valhalla CE and a TMNT LE (with Stern topper) that I would trade toward a Deadpool Premium or a BKSoR Pro or Premium (+/- cash as needed). Both games are low-play HUO. Thanks.

#2386 1 year ago
Quoted from jaimmy127:

A little off topic but Ibfigured I would give it a shot.
I NEED SAFE TRANSPORT FOR 4 HIGH DOLLAR PINS FROM PHOENIX AZ AREA TO COLUMBUS OH AREA
I am looking to buy 4 high $ games in Phoenix, AZ area and need delivered to Columbus, Ohio area.
POTCCE and GNRCE
nice TZ
nice LOTR
I figure I have 3 options.
#1 - Use CRST (not a fan of this option)
#2 - finding a private person/company who could pick up, protect and transport the games (someone with high $ pin transport experience/references)
#3 - find someone in the area who could wood crate/palletize the 4 games and I could ship LTL carrier insured (I might consider LOTR and TZ on pallet blanket wrapped, corner boarded and cardboard protected)(person would need experience)
Any ideas to get these games safely transported please let me know or feel free to forward my post.
Thanks
Jim Gehrig
614-893-3282 (call or text)

I can store them at my house and make sure they stay warm if you need lol.

#2387 1 year ago

I have a perfect CCSE and GnRLE. Both have art blades, GnR has Pinstadiums, art blades, other mods I don’t care about.

2 weeks later
#2388 1 year ago

If anyone is interested in the Slugfest I have for sale I can deliver it to Phoenix this Sunday.

Machine - For Sale
SlugFest Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I can ship but buyer needs to arrange shipping. Can put on a pallet or ship legs on. It's your choice. Both have their pros and cons. Game plays great with no issues. DMD looks ...”
2022-12-14
Albuquerque, NM
2,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 265 times
Contributed to Pinside

#2389 1 year ago

Looking to move my SW prem soon.
Huo in Excellent condition. Feel free to PM with any Q’s. Thanks everyone and HNY.

#2390 1 year ago

Anyone out there with a beat up AFM. Looking for a restoration candidate or players that needs work. Anyone?

#2391 1 year ago

Heads up: I have an exceptionally nice 'Congo' I will be listing soon. The playfield and cabinet are excellent (cabinet is the more rare black and white version) and it has ColorDMD (original included), PPS mirrored backglass (not installed yet), dark green powder coating, NVRAM battery eliminator, LEDs, gorillas/tree mods, volcano etc. fully intact and game 100% working. Small pinball installed in lower playfield which makes that mode a bit more challenging/exciting. Great game, just time to move on. $8k. PM if interested. Thanks!

1 week later
#2392 1 year ago

Now that I’ve acquired space I’d like a Eldorado wedge head . If anyone has one let me know

#2393 1 year ago

Looking to trade out my HUO EHOH pre Insider build. Topper, shaker, side armor, stern blades, shooter knob, cliffys, medisinyl mods, and more. Looking for a MM or maybe a Godzilla Prem. Let me know what you have!

#2395 1 year ago
Quoted from Rik_:

Looking to trade out my HUO EHOH pre Insider build. Topper, shaker, side armor, stern blades, shooter knob, cliffys, medisinyl mods, and more. Looking for a MM or maybe a Godzilla Prem. Let me know what you have!

Do u like your Elvira pin or Maiden more. I am curious on your thoughts between the two for a one game collection.

#2396 1 year ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Do u like your Elvira pin or Maiden more. I am curious on your thoughts between the two for a one game collection.

I personally like IMDN more, but EHOH is a much more approachable game I feel. I picked up IMDN 2 years ago, and quite honestly it still kicks my ass most games. EHOH is just a couple months old, and I regularly can break a billion points on it. Haven't gotten to selling the house or director cut yet, but I feel it's only a matter of time.

From a maintenance standpoint, IMDN has been near perfect. I can think of having to take the glass off outside cleaning just a couple of times. EHOH, though, has been a weekly occurrence with something needing tweaking or dialing in. It's been nothing major, optics need aligning or a screw here or there needs tightening, hopefully I have gotten them all.

When company comes over to play, EHOH and SS get the majority of play time. Most people play IMDN once or twice, and declare it too hard and move on.

#2397 1 year ago

Looking for a local sale of my NIB Multimorphic P3 machine with Weird Al Museum of Natural Hilarity LE Package.

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Multimorphic P3 Pinball Machine and Weird Al LE Package Includes Speaker LED kit and extra Weird Al standard edition artwork. Limited Edition Package includes: -LE-Exclusive Artw...”
2023-08-20
Phoenix, AZ
13,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 110 days
Viewed: 778 times

#2398 1 year ago

Congo is spoken for. I have a TMNT LE with topper, AIQ Premium with mods, Precision Flippers and topper and AP’s Legends of Valhalla CE, if anyone local is interested in those. Thanks.

#2399 1 year ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

Looking for a local sale of my NIB Multimorphic P3 machine with Weird Al Museum of Natural Hilarity LE Package.

Machine - For Sale

Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity LE

NIB - New in box (personal) - “Multimorphic P3 Pinball Machine and Weird Al LE Package

Includes Speaker LED kit and extra Weird Al standard edition artwork.

Limited Edition Package includes:
-LE-Exclusive Artw...”

3 days ago

Phoenix, AZ
(17 mi)

wcbu64

13,950 (Firm)

Shot you a PM

#2400 1 year ago

Still have my SW prem. I pulled the adds a little while back from all the ridiculous messages from CL/ OU etc. Direct message if interested or have any questions, thanks everyone.

There are 2,747 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 55.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/48 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.