AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

There are 2,366 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 48.
#2351 33 days ago

I have a Metallica LE that I purchased basically new in 2014. It is low-play and in MINT condition. Cliffys, ColorDMD (original included), Pingraffix Powerbladez, ‘Metallica’ playfield sign and probably a couple mods I’m forgetting. It is as close to ‘like new’ as you will find. $18K.

1 week later
#2352 25 days ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I have a Metallica LE that I purchased basically new in 2014. It is low-play and in MINT condition. Cliffys, ColorDMD (original included), Pingraffix Powerbladez, ‘Metallica’ playfield sign and probably a couple mods I’m forgetting. It is as close to ‘like new’ as you will find. $18K.

18k for a Metallica? Oh my

#2353 25 days ago

For an exceptionally low-play, HUO Metallica LE with some expensive mods? Check the sold marketplace listings: one sold for $18k and others list for $16k and up.., but I’m sure YOU would be willing to leave money on the table. It is already spoken for at $16.5 out of state, if I don’t sell it locally. I have somebody today who has offered $7k for my RBION. Everything I have listed here has sold for at or very near my asking prices. I am so sorry I have apparently offended you by giving local Pinsiders a first shot at (expensive) collector-quality games.

#2354 24 days ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

For an exceptionally low-play, HUO Metallica LE with some expensive mods? Check the sold marketplace listings: one sold for $18k and others list for $16k and up.., but I’m sure YOU would be willing to leave money on the table. It is already spoken for at $16.5 out of state, if I don’t sell it locally. I have somebody today who has offered $7k for my RBION. Everything I have listed here has sold for at or very near my asking prices. I am so sorry I have apparently offended you by giving local Pinsiders a first shot at (expensive) collector-quality games.

You didn’t offend me at all and nothing about that post was attacking you. Just a comment on how the market has changed. Why you chose to get all in your feelings who knows.

It’s yours you sell it for whatever you want. If someone wants to pay that much it’s there money they can do whatever they want.

#2355 24 days ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looking to sell or trade my Rush Pro. Original owner bought new three months ago. Perfect condition. Open to partial trades + cash, or outright sale. Heavily favoring really ni...”
24 days ago
Scottsdale, AZ

Looking to sell/trade my Rush Pro locally.

#2356 22 days ago

I have a CLEAN Sega ‘Godzilla’ that is in rare huo, collector-condition. A similar one recently sold QUICKLY (look it up) for $7,900. Mine has everything that one did, except Invisiglass - however mine has the NVRAM battery-replacement. I even grabbed the last set of head decals that were for sale (not installed). Available for $7,900 until the 16th, then it heads out of state.

#2357 22 days ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

You didn’t offend me at all and nothing about that post was attacking you. Just a comment on how the market has changed. Why you chose to get all in your feelings who knows.
It’s yours you sell it for whatever you want. If someone wants to pay that much it’s there money they can do whatever they want.

I apologize if I misread anything into your post. It wasn’t clear to me that you were simply shocked at what these are going for vs. just balking at what I am asking.

#2358 22 days ago

Sega Godzilla has ColorDMD and shaker motor, as well.

#2359 19 days ago

selling my Rush LE and Original Alien LE, literally the very last one to leave the factory before it closed.

1 week later
#2360 7 days ago

Might be selling my Shadow, but don't want to hassle with shipping it. If you're nearby/local and interested, drop me a note.

#2361 5 days ago

Happy Holidays to all the AZ pinheads!

I have an extra coin door that is powder coated to match Halloween. If anyone local wants to pick it up, you can have it at my cost to save on shipping, time and hassle. PM for details. Thanks.

#2362 5 days ago

Immaculate Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure in Albuquerque 1/4 mile from I-40 exit, if you are coming to from Arizona.

#2363 4 days ago

I have a just-unboxed, very low play Legends of Valhalla Deluxe, if anyone is interested. I really like a lot about this one (AP’s Houdini and Oktoberfest were much-appreciated here), but I took a couple of games in trades recently, so something should go. I am willing to make a good deal for a quick cash sale, but I am not willing to lose my shirt on it. I have other options - including hanging on to it for now. PM if interested. Thanks.

#2364 4 days ago

I am IMMEDIATELY regretting my last post! My main issue was that I could NOT (except randomly and rarely) hit the stand up targets to light the ball lock. I am not a great player, but I am also not afraid of difficult games, as long as I have FUN while I am getting my ass kicked. This, however, was ruining an otherwise cool game right away for me. OF COURSE right after I posted this, I played it and started making the shots (upper left flipper to the right side) by hitting them off of the launch AND giving the machine a good *nudge* at the same time. ...damn if I didn't start to light them consistently. This changes the whole thing. ...gotta love pinball! haha.

#2365 3 days ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

Immaculate Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure in Albuquerque 1/4 mile from I-40 exit, if you are coming to from Arizona.

I had a chance to see this game in person yesterday. It's a beautiful example. Very, very clean. PF is original, and ramps show very little wear. The gold plating is exceptional. The boards are original and show no signs of overheating (including the GI plugs, well-known points that tend to age poorly). Condition of this IJPA is excellent, and it played great.

#2366 3 days ago

I've got a Beatles Gold with Stern topper in mint condition for $8500. Comes with goodie bag as well. I'm posting it here before I make an add. Let me know if you want to come check it out.

There are 2,366 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 48.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!