AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg
There are 2,830 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 57.
#2301 1 year ago
Quoted from Triplecdad:

Okay, I am in Alpine Arizona today. There is a place called the Alpine Grill and Still. Eat there sometimes, bar is nice and homey. So I walk in to get a burger and see this murderers row of pins lined up: GnR, Oktoberfest, Willie Wonka, Avatar, Hot Wheels, Stranger Things. (photo posted in topic Middle of Nowhere Arizona) If Charlize Theron had been sitting there I would have been less surprised. Pins are owned by the bar owner, and all in great condition. Played for 15 minutes, but my dog was in the bed of the truck so I had to leave - gosh darn mutt! If you know Alpine, the town probably has 200 people, but of course the pop increases due to folks like me escaping the heat. Several of these games I had never played. Can you believe two JJP games??!!
Sorta reposted here for Arizona pinheads. Would not let me post photo here as it is an ad topic, I guess.

That's great! Makes me want to take a trip out to Alpine. Thanks for sharing.

2 weeks later
#2302 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Bally Skateball Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my Bally Skateball. I've had this game for a year now and have really enjoyed it. With some games incoming, I could now use the space and would like to pass this alo...”
2022-07-28
Phoenix, AZ
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 751 times
Contributed to Pinside

#2303 1 year ago

Selling my LE RUSH and my HW Alien LE with green armor. Very last 1 to leave the factory before PB shut the factory down, tons of spare parts and boards.

2 weeks later
#2304 1 year ago

I've got the itch to pick up a Halloween CE, so I'll be selling some vids soon to clear space in the game room and contribute to the fund: Tron, Galaga, and Joust.

#2305 1 year ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

I've got the itch to pick up a Halloween CE, so I'll be selling some vids soon to clear space in the game room and contribute to the fund: Tron, Galaga, and Joust.

You can come over and play mine.

#2306 1 year ago

I may take you up on that if I don't get one ordered soon! There's one at a comic book shop a couple blocks from my childhood home (Shoutout to Jesse James Comics - who have an absolutely badass collection of pins and vids). I've made a couple of trips down there in the last few weeks, but I'd rather hang with you. It's been too long.

#2307 1 year ago

I may take you up on that if I don't get one ordered soon! There's one at a comic book shop a couple blocks from my childhood home (Shoutout to Jesse James Comics - who have an absolutely badass collection of pins and vids). I've made a couple of trips down there in the last few weeks, but I'd rather hang with you. It's been too long.

Well, let me know.
I’ve got an Alice Cooper as well (which is equally bad ass), but I think Jesse James has one also.

#2308 1 year ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Well, let me know.
I’ve got an Alice Cooper as well (which is equally bad ass), but I think Jesse James has one also.

They do! Dug that one, too.

#2309 1 year ago

They do! Dug that one, too.

It’s hard as balls yet fun as hell.
Love battling me some monsters.
Sometimes it’s really brutal, but when you get into a good game it’s awesome.

#2310 1 year ago

I've posted in the CA for sale threads, but figured I'd check with our neighbors next door. Anyone in AZ have a White Water or Whirlwind they are looking to move? If so please hit me up, I am jonesin' for some old school fun!

#2311 1 year ago

Looking to move my Game of Thrones premium. Would rather have it go local. Listed here for $8900 obo. HOU. Second owner. Side art and shaker. Beautiful inside and out.

1 week later
#2312 1 year ago

I have a beautiful Full Throttle pin, as well as a wifi-enabled Golden Tee 2021 pedestal with 96 courses, Silver Strike Bowling and mini golf I'm looking to move, either to sell of trade for 1 or 2 classic pins.

#2313 1 year ago

I have a CE non butter I am thinking about selling. Added house mod, custom coin Michael Myers coin reject buttons, Halloween magnetic lockdown bar accent, decals, and Michael wood head for the topper. I clear coated the lockdown bar and side armor with 2k max clear.

#2314 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I have a CE non butter I am thinking about selling. Added house mod, custom coin Michael Myers coin reject buttons, Halloween magnetic lockdown bar accent, decals, and Michael wood head for the topper. I clear coated the lockdown bar and side armor with 2k max clear.

I actually just picked up a Halloween CE a few days ago, but I'll keep my eyes and ears open if I learn of others looking for one.

#2315 1 year ago

If anyone local is interested in a Dialed In CE, I have one that I bought and unboxed just last year. Low plays, no playfield issues, matching purple coin door from Back Alley Creations, Mezel Mods topper and manual/comic/certificate. I purchased too late so there is no jacket, but the game is like-new. If I sell here, I will contribute to Pinside. I try to offer games here first before going to CL or taking them to my buddy out of state. Fun, original Pat Lawlor theme and layout with cool purple trim, beautiful light show and a surprising amount of flow…it is just time for me to move on. I am thinking $13.5k. Thanks!

1 week later
#2316 1 year ago

I have a Ghostbusters pro modded with colordmd, a shaker motor, sideblade art, and some other mods that I am possibly looking to trade for something else.
The game is in near mint condition. I would be interested in a straight trade or +/- cash for something else. Mostly interested in newer games but let me know what you've got. I'm not looking for anything particular, just something new.

Thanks!

#2317 1 year ago

Looking for a Swords of Fury in nice shape, or maybe a World Poker Tour, Wheel of Fortune or Firepower.

#2318 1 year ago

Or a Breakshot. Or Fish Tales. Or....Or.....

#2319 1 year ago

Im in Colorado, anyone over here interested in working a trade for my Star Wars LE and your IJpoa?

#2320 1 year ago

Looking to trade my very nice stern pirates. Topper,color dmd,leds,blades,mods etc
Wanting Ghostbusters or ACNC, at top of my list. Also Sega Twister. Drop me a PM to discuss

#2321 1 year ago

Selling my Hot Wheels Deluxe in Gilbert, AZ. It’s a great game, but I've got to make room for some new additions on the way.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hot Wheels Deluxe. Shaker, Side Armor, Art Blades, Mechanical Knocker, Topper all from the factory. Lit Flipper Buttons mod added. No wear, blemishes or defects that I can see. ...”
2022-09-03
Bellefonte, PA
7,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 130 times
Contributed to Pinside

#2322 1 year ago

I have an F14 Tomcat and Bally Motordome I'd be interested in trading individually, or possibly a 2-1 trade. Fun machines however ready to try something new.. send a PM if interested in exploring.

#2323 1 year ago

am in Utah but since Arizona is regional, letting you guys know I've listed my Stranger Things pro in the pinside marketplace. ST. Things is my favorite game. I am only selling vecause I recently found a premium.

It is HUO and has the UV kit, shaker, Stern blades, and several mods. Here is the link for the ad:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/142094

#2324 1 year ago

Intending to list my modified Revenge From Mars soon. Posting here first to give preference for local sale.

Mods include Bill Ung saucer mod, extra-large/jiggly Martians with LED eyes, Brian Allen side art, lit Eiffel Tower, lit Tower of Pisa, 3-LED for SOL hole, and more!

#2325 1 year ago

I have a low-play, HUO (‘minty’, as they say) LotR LE (playfield signed by George Gomez and interior cabinet signed by Gary Stern) available for $15k. The Dialed In CE with purple coin door and Mezel topper is still in town, and I will go $13k on that. Thanks! -Michael

#2326 1 year ago

Free parts...Trying to clean out my garage.

phoenix.craigslist.org link

#2327 1 year ago

LOTR LE has a ColorDMD (original included) and a couple of sought-after mods.

#2328 1 year ago

Saw a #RollerDisco at the Pinball Museum in Vegas and looking to get one of my own. If someone has it and its taking up space would be happy to talk about its condition and what would be wanted for it.

Thanks in advance!

#2329 1 year ago

Looking to buy a classic. What’s coming up for sale?

#2330 1 year ago

Anyone in AZ have a nice Star Trek pro or possibly premium for cash sale?

#2331 1 year ago

Still looking to trade out my HUO Batman 66 Premium, let me know what you got!

#2332 1 year ago

First-owner Rush LE, like new with around $450 in mods including replacement arch, upgraded clock, sub woofer mod, drum sticks and a few more. I will also include the banner. - $12,500.

#2333 1 year ago

Looking for a empty Bally cabinet and back box.

If ya got one let me know. Thanks!

#2334 1 year ago

Still have my Iron Maiden Pro available. HUO. 2nd owner. Open to trades (prefer Bally/Williams machines) or cash offer.

Added 19 months ago:

Would also consider temporary trade of like machines.

#2335 1 year ago

TZ is sold ($13,750, for reference). I have a couple games (with updated prices) that will be in town through early next week, and then they head out of AZ for good: Dialed In CE ($13k), LotR LE ($13.5k) and Rush LE ($12.5k). Thanks! -Michael

#2336 1 year ago

Just listed my Jurassic Park Premium in the Marketplace. Game is in Albuquerque. FYI.

#2337 1 year ago

I make a few trips a year (sometimes as far as Maryland), and I have made some great pinball connections. I am ALWAYS willing to watch for/pick up/transport games for local pinheads as a favor…except for the few who have managed to work their way onto my ‘shit list’. Haha….

#2338 1 year ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I make a few trips a year (sometimes as far as Maryland), and I have made some great pinball connections. I am ALWAYS willing to watch for/pick up/transport games for local pinheads as a favor…except for the few who have managed to work their way onto my ‘shit list’. Haha….

LoL that might be an interesting story (stories)... Local shenanigan's are never a good thing.

#2339 1 year ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

LoL that might be an interesting story (stories)... Local shenanigan's are never a good thing.

It's all me, undoubtedly. I just can't figure out why EVERYONE doesn't love my sparkling personality. haha...

#2340 1 year ago

Rush LE is spoken for at $12.5. Connection was made here, so I will donate to Pinside. Dialed In CE and LotR LE (both in top condition) are still in town for a bit.

#2341 1 year ago

Rush LE is back on the market. Sorry for all the posts...just trying to keep people updated, in case anyone wants any of these games while they are still in town. Probably another couple of weeks at this point.

#2342 1 year ago

Hi, everyone. I am not in AZ, but Las Vegas isn’t far away.

Selling my TWD Pro that I bought NIB in 2016.

Thank you,
Ned

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is my HUO TWD Pro, manufactured in 2016. I bought it NIB in 2016 and had it in my house until 2017. Then I sold it to a fellow Las Vegas collector. He had it in his hous...”
2022-12-04
Las Vegas, NV
6,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1094 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#2343 1 year ago

I just listed an Iron Maiden Premium in the marketplace. Game is in Albuquerque, FYI.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/144333

#2344 1 year ago

I just saw this game in person. You can hardly tell it was routed, so don’t let that scare you away if you want a nice IMDN Premium. Great seller you can trust, too. If someone needs me to bring it to AZ for them, that could possibly be worked out at no cost, as I might be making another trip soon, anyhow.

#2345 1 year ago

I've still got the GB pro up for trade if anyone is interested. I figured I'd post it here again first, but I'll probably make a pinside add for it later this week. Thanks!

Quoted from gibsonrd:

I have a Ghostbusters pro modded with colordmd, a shaker motor, sideblade art, and some other mods that I am possibly looking to trade for something else.
The game is in near mint condition. I would be interested in a straight trade or +/- cash for something else. Mostly interested in newer games but let me know what you've got. I'm not looking for anything particular, just something new.
Thanks!

#2346 1 year ago

Considering trading Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle. Game is in nice shape and working 100%.

Would mostly just be interested in games on my wishlist.

The audit shows as 1235 games played. Spooky games look to retain this between software updates

The game has all the available build add-ons that were available

Blue powdercoat, art blades, shaker and knocker, and plastic protectors. The cabinet is not "butter"

#2347 1 year ago

…games have been moving. I have a RBION that is collector-quality - as clean an original as you will find, I guarantee. It was only unboxed about five years ago and has had low plays since. ColorDMD, temple mod, shrunken head shooter rod, maybe a couple more. The only thing everyone might not like is the purple powder coating, but I went a bit nuts on this one (and it doesn’t look bad) …sue me! $6,500.

#2348 1 year ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I just saw this game in person. You can hardly tell it was routed, so don’t let that scare you away if you want a nice IMDN Premium. Great seller you can trust, too. If someone needs me to bring it to AZ for them, that could possibly be worked out at no cost, as I might be making another trip soon, anyhow.

Very cool, someday I think I will get this one.

#2349 1 year ago

Just posted a Bond 007 LE for trade in the marketplace.

Local deals preferred.

Should be easier without extra shipping involved on either end.

1 week later
#2350 1 year ago

I'm thinking of listing my Beatles gold with stern topper. It's in mint condition. Looking for a trade mostly. I have a Ghostbusters pro up for trade as well. Let me know if you are interested. Could add cash for the right deal. I'd be interested in alien, halloween, ccr, premium stern pins, thanks!

There are 2,830 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/47 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.