AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg
There are 2,829 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 57.
#2251 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I have 920 on the way, some day, if you want to wait

Thanks. I'll keep it in mind. If I don't find someone who wants this one, I am fine keeping it. The "Multiba" isn't a big deal, and it really is a fun, unique game. The most excited comments I've gotten from non-pinball people have been for this pin/theme.

#2252 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Thanks. I'll keep it in mind. If I don't find someone who wants this one, I am fine keeping it. The "Multiba" isn't a big deal, and it really is a fun, unique game. The most excited comments I've gotten from non-pinball people have been for this pin/theme.

For some reason I actually want the multi-ball mistake LOL

#2253 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

For some reason I actually want the multi-ball mistake LOL

I was telling my wife that there would be people who would PREFER it that way. haha... It certainly doesn't detract from the game in any way. I just thought if I have one for the long haul, the corrected version would be nice.

#2254 2 years ago

Looking to trade my ST pro locally - decently modded. Pm me, thanks!

#2255 2 years ago

PM sent on St pro

#2256 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I've played the pin sparingly at the Electric Bat. I'm super stoked on this FOMO purchase for sure and can't wait to play in a dark room with no other sounds..

#2257 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I've played the pin sparingly at the Electric Bat. I'm super stoked on this FOMO purchase for sure and can't wait to play in a dark room with no other sounds..

The more I play it, the more I like it. Shoot me a PM if you want to come check it out.

#2258 2 years ago

Still have Houdini with all upgrades besides topper for sale or trade, 6500 obo. open to all trades. Will most likely be taking it to Zapcon along with cyclone and Space station. Thanks everyone

#2259 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

The more I play it, the more I like it. Shoot me a PM if you want to come check it out.

I will take you up on your offer to visit for sure, but may not play much Halloween. Wanna keep that fresh ha. Sounds like you have a nice collection!

#2260 2 years ago

Looking to move my Iron Maiden Pro. Second owner. Low plays. Home Use Only. Bought from a couple who wanted to upgrade to a Premium. Machine currently in Pinetop, AZ and I can transport to the valley. Message me with trades/offers. Interested in Williams/Bally machines from the 80's and 90's and/or cash offers.

#2261 2 years ago

Thinking of trading my Star Wars (Home Edition) Comic version. Would love an X-Men pro, but open to talk to interested parties

#2262 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a 2-1 trade? I have Houdini and space station, I’m at my max capacity and need more room. Thanks

#2263 2 years ago

Looking to trade my Batman 66 Premium. Interested in MM, EHoH, or ??? Anyone interested?

#2264 2 years ago

Houdini still available. Last price drop, now selling for 6K. PM me if interested. Thanks

1 week later
#2265 2 years ago

Laser Ball for sale. Has new Kohout Enterprises MPU, full LED in inserts and GI. Cab was repainted by previous owner and looks pretty nice. Playfield is nice, but not perfect. For a 1979, I'd say it's on the higher end of players condition. Asking 1500 OBO.

1 week later
#2266 2 years ago

Looking for a local Carnevil

#2267 2 years ago

I’m trading my Pinball Magic. For those of you who haven’t seen it, it is powder coated and purple with metallic flake and has a Tilttopper a color DMD a mind orbit shooter Rod and other mods including LEDOCD. I’m open to suggestions, but would prefer a Mando pro or premium or a Rush pro or maybe even hot wheels or Valhalla. Open to other ideas as well.

#2268 2 years ago
Quoted from captaindorky:

Looking to move my Iron Maiden Pro. Second owner. Low plays. Home Use Only. Bought from a couple who wanted to upgrade to a Premium. Machine currently in Pinetop, AZ and I can transport to the valley. Message me with trades/offers. Interested in Williams/Bally machines from the 80's and 90's and/or cash offers.

Did you get your trade?

#2269 2 years ago

No trades as of yet. Still have it. Open to offers. Reasonable ones

#2270 2 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

I’m trading my Pinball Magic. For those of you who haven’t seen it, it is powder coated and purple with metallic flake and has a Tilttopper a color DMD a mind orbit shooter Rod and other mods including LEDOCD. I’m open to suggestions, but would prefer a Mando pro or premium or a Rush pro or maybe even hot wheels or Valhalla. Open to other ideas as well.

Bump. Willing to consider other trades, such as Stern PoTC, WoF, maybe a Jackbot, FH, others….

#2271 2 years ago

L

Quoted from pinlawyer:

Always a fun game to play at your house will be missed

#2272 2 years ago

I have a very low-play Rush LE with mods or a Halloween CE with butter cabinet that I could work into a deal toward a JP Premium or a GZ LE/Premium, if there is any interest. Thanks.

1 week later
#2273 2 years ago

I'm getting a NIB Godzilla Premium this week. I intend on opening it and playing it, and may well end up keeping it, but might consider trades for EHOH or Alien

3 weeks later
#2274 1 year ago

I have an AMAZING, collector-quality CFTBL I bought a few years back. It has a new cabinet made by Virtua Pinball, all new decals (purple version), ground braiding, leg plates etc. It also has color DMD, upgraded speakers, LED's, restored and cleared Kruzman playfield, CPR mirrored backglass and Pingraffix limited-edition mirrored blades. Pretty much brand new from top to bottom. There haven't even been that many plays on it since I bought it. The hologram isn't the brightest, but it works - this is a GREAT candidate for one of the video replacement options. Let's just say that of all of the amazing pins I am fortunate to own, this is one that has had collector's jaws on the floor when they see it.

If nobody local is interested, I will take it out of town for sale, as I often do. As you might imagine, I am going to list it at a very high price (not sure exactly how much yet), but I try to give local Valley pinheads a shot at my games first. PM me if you're interested. Make sure to have your wallet handy!

#2275 1 year ago

I forgot to mention that I am also selling my X-Men LE Magneto. I bought it NIB, and it is in excellent HUO condition with topper. $8k.

#2276 1 year ago

FWIW, I would consider trades for X-Men LE. TMNT, AIQ or other recent Stern Premiums would be considered. X-Men is actually a very fun game despite its reputation - especially with the alternate audio file I have loaded on it. I have just had it for many years and am looking for something new. Thanks.

1 week later
#2277 1 year ago

Heard a rumor that someone had a few GodZilla premiums for sale at zapcon for MSRP? If any of you know who that was and If they still have any for sale can you let me know, please . I have one on order but if I can get it semi-locally that would be awesome. Thanks

#2278 1 year ago
Quoted from Andyzola87:

Heard a rumor that someone had a few GodZilla premiums for sale at zapcon for MSRP? If any of you know who that was and If they still have any for sale can you let me know, please . I have one on order but if I can get it semi-locally that would be awesome. Thanks

It was a dealer and they all sold in the first day.

#2279 1 year ago
Quoted from desertT1:

It was a dealer and they all sold in the first day.

Ok thanks for the heads up

#2280 1 year ago
Quoted from Andyzola87:

Ok thanks for the heads up

Yeah, they went a lot faster than I expected. I was debating getting one too as I’m on a list and not sure when I will get that one.

#2281 1 year ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Yeah, they went a lot faster than I expected. I was debating getting one too as I’m on a list and not sure when I will get that one.

I could imagine. I’m on coin-takers waiting list, been on since march so probably not till next year for me.

#2282 1 year ago
Quoted from Andyzola87:

I could imagine. I’m on coin-takers waiting list, been on since march so probably not till next year for me.

I’m on the CT list too. When I called in November to get on it Melissa said August estimate. Getting closer…

#2283 1 year ago

Gonna be putting my space station up for sale. Game is in good condition with titan rubbers, comet cool white LED,s incandescent flashers. Bad: translight needs replaced in my opinion, has fade and some cracking. I’m currently touching up the cabinet, coindoor bar installed so removed and filled the holes and going to repaint coin door. Also doing some other cabinet repairs but nothing major. Game is in good condition with factory Mylar. Asking 3K, possible trades for other machines. Thanks

#2284 1 year ago

Hey AZ fellas. Thinking of letting my WoZ RR 75th go. HOU. Geuvea’s witch mod 1.0 installed. Full cliffys installed everywhere. Playfield is immaculate. Entire game is immaculate. 7.5 buffered boards with zero issues. I even have a few extra 7.5 GI light boards that I bought just in case one went bad. Lighted emerald city mod. Lighted winkie target. Lighted haunted forest. 2nd lighted twister mod. Titan clear rubbers installed as well. Flickering pot mod for the wizard hole. Hard copy manual as well. TILT art blades. Toto in the basket too! I can provide pics if interested.

Downsizing my collection for personal reasons. This one just doesn’t get played as much as the others. Thinking $13,900. Seems to be around the going rate with what’s out there. Wanted to check local first before I list for sale. PM me if interested and I’ll be more than happy to welcome you over to play and drink some brews. Cheers!

#2285 1 year ago

Going to be listing my AIQ pro. Bought last year. Added great mods to it. Pics and more details coming.

1 week later
#2286 1 year ago

Starting see Pinball prices go down and prices for vehicles are also falling.

Here…we…go

#2287 1 year ago

Hi All....
Would be interested in a Ghostbusters Premium or LE if anybody is thinking of selling .
Let me know ,
Brendan

#2288 1 year ago

Walking Dead Premium up for trade. Nice example with custom powdercoat trim and legs, alternate translite and a few mods. PM me for more info.

#2289 1 year ago

Hi all, I am listing my Ripley’s Believe it or Not for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “RBION is one of my favorite Pat Lawlor designed Pins. It is in good condition, it has wear but works 100%. It has good power in the flippers, new rubbers to high use areas within t...”
2022-05-30
Phoenix, AZ
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 260 times

Feel free to send me a PM if you want any additional pictures or have any questions.

Steve

#2290 1 year ago
Quoted from Giebzilla:

Hi all, I am listing my Ripley’s Believe it or Not for sale.
Feel free to send me a PM if you want any additional pictures or have any questions.
Steve

I hope you set it to easy and visit Atlantis at least once before you let it go

Nice game and excellent seller. GLWS!

#2291 1 year ago

Still looking to trade out my BM66...anyone?

1 week later
#2292 1 year ago

I listed a Godzilla LE for Trade in the Marketplace

#2293 1 year ago

Anyone in Arizona looking for a pro or premium Rush or Mandolarian NIB no tax lmk. I have a distributor whose looking to make a run to Arizona next month.

#2294 1 year ago

Selling my JJP Pirates. Add is up on Pinside.

1 week later
#2295 1 year ago

GT2022 up for sale in the marketplace.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
Golden Tee 2022 Archived
“Golden Tee 2022 Home Edition arcade. Original owner, sales receipt, online paid for the season. Late 2019 build date and works 100%. Cash only, must pick up near Raintree &...”
2022-06-21
Scottsdale, AZ
3,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 69 times

#2296 1 year ago

I'm looking for a bill accepter for my revenge from mars pin. If you have an extra one you want to sell, let me know!

1 week later
#2297 1 year ago

FYI, I'm going to be listing my HUO LOTR later this week. Single owner, well under 1000 plays (batteries died years ago and audits have been lost, this hasn't even been turned on for many years). Completely original, looks like it just came out of the box. Full story in my ad, but this was a wedding gift for my brother in 2006. Kept in his dark basement and essentially never played.

I'm still researching pricing, but it will be in the $10k range +/-. Willing to trade for games on my Wish list or perhaps a few other recent titles. Located in Albuquerque, I'll meet halfway for trades (Gallup, Winslow, etc).

#2298 1 year ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

GT2022 up for sale in the marketplace.

If anyone is looking for a Golden Tee, don’t hesitate to buy from Darkwing, he is easy to work with and a good guy. GLWS!

I wish I had taken your advice sooner on my Ripley’s, It sold before I could reach Atlantis.

#2299 1 year ago

Okay, I am in Alpine Arizona today. There is a place called the Alpine Grill and Still. Eat there sometimes, bar is nice and homey. So I walk in to get a burger and see this murderers row of pins lined up: GnR, Oktoberfest, Willie Wonka, Avatar, Hot Wheels, Stranger Things. (photo posted in topic Middle of Nowhere Arizona) If Charlize Theron had been sitting there I would have been less surprised. Pins are owned by the bar owner, and all in great condition. Played for 15 minutes, but my dog was in the bed of the truck so I had to leave - gosh darn mutt! If you know Alpine, the town probably has 200 people, but of course the pop increases due to folks like me escaping the heat. Several of these games I had never played. Can you believe two JJP games??!!
Sorta reposted here for Arizona pinheads. Would not let me post photo here as it is an ad topic, I guess.

#2300 1 year ago
Quoted from Triplecdad:

Okay, I am in Alpine Arizona today. There is a place called the Alpine Grill and Still. Eat there sometimes, bar is nice and homey. So I walk in to get a burger and see this murderers row of pins lined up: GnR, Oktoberfest, Willie Wonka, Avatar, Hot Wheels, Stranger Things. (photo posted in topic Middle of Nowhere Arizona) If Charlize Theron had been sitting there I would have been less surprised. Pins are owned by the bar owner, and all in great condition. Played for 15 minutes, but my dog was in the bed of the truck so I had to leave - gosh darn mutt! If you know Alpine, the town probably has 200 people, but of course the pop increases due to folks like me escaping the heat. Several of these games I had never played. Can you believe two JJP games??!!
Sorta reposted here for Arizona pinheads. Would not let me post photo here as it is an ad topic, I guess.

This is why I continue to visit Pinside. Now I have to manufacture a reason to make the 4 hour drive.

There are 2,829 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/46?hl=ballykiss1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.