AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg
There are 2,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 57.
#2201 2 years ago

Thinking about selling a couple games to make room for new ones coming in.

Led Zeppelin LE. Perfect. Less then 100 plays.

Rob Zombie LE #3 of 50. It has all factory upgrades (light up Robot, Radio & Chicken Bucket that is extra bouncy, upgraded LEDs and plastic protectors). Less than 100 plays.

#2202 2 years ago

Looking to trade or sell my Monopoly. I’m looking for a Sega, Data East, or something alphanumeric or Dmd in trade. Let me know if you’re interested.

#2203 2 years ago

I am in the market and looking for 60's Gottlieb wedgeheads, add-a-balls are preferred over replay machines, except looking for a Sky-Line to complete my NYC Central Park, Subway, Sky-line trifecta. Projects are ok, if playfield and backglass are usable.

#2204 2 years ago
Quoted from EEE:

Something along the line of a J.F Frantz US Marshal. No power requirement is preferable.

I’ve got a Big Top with rebuilt targets with the coin mech stuck and I’m ready to move on from it. Would need shipping, so I’m willing to make a good deal on it. PM if you would like pics.

#2205 2 years ago

Looking for a Metallica LE/Premium. PM me if you are interested in selling.

#2206 2 years ago

Looking for a Stern Spider-Man. Anyone selling?

Seems like 90% of the posts lately are wanted ads.

#2207 2 years ago

I have an HUO 'Oktoberfest' with shaker, knocker and beer shooter rod in excellent condition. I am planning on listing it for sale soon, but I would give preference to a trade for a recent Stern Premium or LE (cash added, as needed). PM me with what you have!

#2208 2 years ago

Looking for a DE Batman Forever. Let me know if you’re interested in selling.

1 week later
#2209 2 years ago

No good trade offers, so I will sell my Oktoberfest for $6,700, if anyone local is interested.

#2210 2 years ago

Anyone in AZ have a Dungeons and Dragons they would let go of? Pm me

#2211 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Anyone in AZ have a Dungeons and Dragons they would let go of? Pm me

I know of a person in Queen Creek that used to have one. Hopefully its still local. Good luck.

#2212 2 years ago

Do we have any AZ pinheads in Banning that could transport a game if I win it?

#2213 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Do we have any AZ pinheads in Banning that could transport a game if I win it?

The Electric Bat crew is out there according to some pics they posted earlier today.

#2214 2 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

The Electric Bat crew is out there according to some pics they posted earlier today.

Cool, if I win I’ll get in touch with them! Ty.

#2215 2 years ago

October 3rd edit....
$5,850 — Putting my Home Use Only Stern Jurassic Park Pro. Has a shaker motor, changed out flipper rubbers, added some leds, Cliffy Protectors installed from the beginning.

I bought the machine brand new in January 2020.

Located at a fellow pinsiders house in Tucson.

On a side note...I need a new sheet of playfield glass. Standard size.

Perhaps one of you newer Stern buyers has a spare sheet after an optically pleasing upgrade?

Added over 3 years ago:

Sold.

#2216 2 years ago

I have a set of The Mandalorian pinball accessories that I pre-ordered when they were made available. I didn't end up buying the pin and picked something else up instead. I'm not looking to make money on the accessories just what I paid for them plus shipping. These like other Stern accessories are not readily available so pick them up at cost

Mandalorian Side Armor
Mandalorian Inside Art Blades
Mandalorian Shooter Rod

Total of the above with shipping is $555. The side armor by far is the most expensive part of this ($290). I'd rather not break these up and sell them all together. If I don't get any interest here locally I'll repost in the accessories forum and there I may increase the price..

#2217 2 years ago

Good evening pinsiders!

I'm still hoping to find a local Metallica Premium before I expand my search to include shipped options, which I dread. Roadcase or monsters. Thanks for reading!

1 week later
#2218 2 years ago

Hey AZ crew. Looking to trade my beautiful HOU Star Wars premium. Possible options:

Dialed In LE
Wonka LE
AFMrLE (few bucks from me)
Guns N Roses LE
Black Knight Premium or LE

Open to others not in my collection. Let me know what you have. Just putting it out there now before I list it to see if locals want first grab at it.

1 week later
#2219 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a project? I have an Operation Thunder I want to sell. The cabinet is rough and the backbox was partially reconstructed. Playfield is fine. Game turns on but has some issues with upkickers. With a little TLC you could get the game to play. Asking $800.

Added over 2 years ago:

sold

#2220 2 years ago

I also have a Bally ROGO project for sale $200.

Added over 2 years ago:

Sold

#2221 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Yep. The closest place I think you can play one is Banning.
If I ever built I giant hanger sized building on the property I might consider getting one for the novelty, otherwise it just take up too much room. The best thing about that machine is seeing the reactions on people’s faces when they see it for the first time

There is one in Lyons, Co. Yes it's shocking at first lol.

3 weeks later
#2222 2 years ago

Looking for a Stranger Things Premium. PM me if interested in selling one.

#2223 2 years ago

Who picked up the Getaway in Tubac ?

#2224 2 years ago

Just played a Gozdilla a few days, and now i'm thinking about selling my Shadow, and Last Action Hero to fund one. I'll probably put up ad when I get around to taking some pics.

Added over 2 years ago:

Updated with Ads

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my LAH to fund a Godzilla premium. It is the first pinball machine I purchased in April of 2017. Has the latest 1.13 code, but also have the 1.12 if you would rather. ...”
2 years ago
Tempe, AZ
Expired!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Listing my Shadow to fund a Godzilla premium. Would consider a trade for a newer pin, but ideally would like to sell as I have my heart set on the Godzilla. Listing LAH in separa...”
2 years ago
Tempe, AZ
Expired!

2 weeks later
#2225 2 years ago

In SoCal and looking for a Whirlwind. Please PM if you have one you're willing to move or have any leads. Thanks!

#2226 2 years ago

I will be selling one of my machines, either X-men LE -Wolverine edition or Ripley’s Believe It or Not. If anyone has interest in one of these titles let me know.

Added over 2 years ago:

X-men is sold and before I could make a listing, thank you to those that were interested! Donation Cheerfully made to Pinside!

#2227 2 years ago

I have a Jurassic Park Laseriffic topper that I am not using, in case anyone local wants to make me a fair offer and pick it up sometime.

#2228 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

In SoCal and looking for a Whirlwind. Please PM if you have one you're willing to move or have any leads. Thanks!

There's one in the Phoenix area Craigslist. I don't know who the seller is.

phoenix.craigslist.org link

#2229 2 years ago
Quoted from taimaster2005:

There's one in the Phoenix area Craigslist. I don't know who the seller is.
phoenix.craigslist.org link

Thanks! Little higher than I'd like to spend at the moment but I appreciate the heads up!

2 weeks later
#2230 2 years ago

I have a Paragon and a Space Invaders available to sell or trade.

1 week later
#2231 2 years ago

Looking for a Metallica Premium or possibly an LE. Seller’s remorse.

Shoot me a message if you are looking to change your lineup.

#2232 2 years ago

Have a Nissan 1995 300ZX black 2 seater with 132,000 miles if anyone knows someone interested, need to move out by Jan 25th

#2233 2 years ago

I've discovered I like working on pinball projects. Looking to buy a System 11C Rollergames project to work on. Blown out playfields welcomed.

Other titles I'm looking for as projects: Swords of Fury, Spectrum, SlugFest, Black Knight

Got working Donkey Kong (Plywood Blue) & DKJR (Particle-Board Orange) projects up for trade if that is something that interests anyone. -shrug-

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Hello, Looking for a Williams Rollergames pinball, project, un-shopped, preferred. Don't care about condition. Not looking to ship anything at this time, willing to drive within ...”
2022-01-06
Tucson, AZ
Wanted
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 91 times

Added over 2 years ago:

Found

1 week later
#2234 2 years ago

Ok everyone. Here goes. We have decided to put our Ghostbusters pro machine up for trade. December 2016 build date. From what I’m seeing, GB pro’s are going for around $8k.

Modest mods include flipper toppers, ecto hot wheels car, slime on ramps, zombi yeti side art, AND Stern Ghostbusters shooter rod. Otherwise game is in perfect working condition. No wear in shooter lane (mylar) and no ghosting inserts at all. Can send pics easily and will video as well. Just send me email since can’t do it thru pinside. Will be posting after the weekend officially on Craigslist and pinside market.

Want to see if anyone local has something we are interested in to make a deal good for both parties. Willing to add cash on my end for the right trade.

Possibly:
Wonka LE
JJP Guns N Roses LE
Elvira HoH
Godzilla premium

Open to other newer titles. Worst thing that can happen is I say I’m not interested. Thanks all.

1 week later
#2235 2 years ago

Hi -
I just posted a very nice Fish Tales with working fish topper for sale on Pinside.

Local pick-up only here in Chandler.

PM me if interested or have questions.

Thanks!
Todd

Added over 2 years ago:

Edit: Hi - I just adjusted my asking price to be more in line with the market on Fish Tales.
If you know of anybody that might be interested, I'd appreciated you forwarding on the link.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/128602

Thanks!

1 week later
#2236 2 years ago

Been debating this for a while and I’m ready to let go of my ghostbuster pro. I’m looking to trade before selling outright and want to see what’s available. Game has some mods like figures, added lighting strips, ecto 1, flipper bat covers, side art blades and plastic protector/outlane mod with center post that can be removed. I also upgraded the cabinet hardware for the leg bolts to the Williams style. Game was on route for about a year, back of cabinet has a few chips.

Main games I’m wanting to trade for are: Creature From The Black Lagoon or Theater of magic. Will entertain other offers though. I’d be more then happy to deliver to Phoenix/Tucson area. Thanks

Added over 2 years ago:

Trade has been worked out. Item no longer available. Thank you

1 week later
#2237 2 years ago

I want to put this out there for local Pinsiders before I go to Craigslist or make a national ad:

I have an HUO Jurassic Park LE (#54 of #500) with the Stern topper. I am not aware of ANY cosmetic or other issues...solid play field. It is in 'collector condition' and plays great. $20k (OBO). I will also consider a Godzilla Premium or LE + cash, or possibly a JP Premium +cash.

It is available in Scottsdale anytime. PM me, if interested. Thanks.

#2238 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I want to put this out there for local Pinsiders before I go to Craigslist or make a national ad:
I have an HUO Jurassic Park LE (#54 of #500) with the Stern topper. I am not aware of ANY cosmetic or other issues...solid play field. It is in 'collector condition' and plays great. $20k (OBO). I will also consider a Godzilla Premium or LE + cash, or possibly a JP Premium +cash.
It is available in Scottsdale anytime. PM me, if interested. Thanks.

Would you consider a Star Trek LE as partial trade?
I have one that’s the same model LE as the one in the other thread you were trying to buy.
It has a shitload of mods from the previous owner, plus a box of ones that were never installed. It’s HUO (me being the 2nd owner) and pretty darn nice.
I’m in Europe at the moment, but you can come up to the house and check it out when I get back.
Let me know.
Cheers
Kent

#2239 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Would you consider a Star Trek LE as partial trade?
I have one that’s the same model LE as the one in the other thread you were trying to buy.
It has a shitload of mods from the previous owner, plus a box of ones that were never installed. It’s HUO (me being the 2nd owner) and pretty darn nice.
I’m in Europe at the moment, but you can come up to the house and check it out when I get back.
Let me know.
Cheers
Kent

I'm definitely willing to consider it. Thanks for reaching out. I will PM you.

#2240 2 years ago

Hey all, gonna be posting a Houdini with a 2018 build date up for trade or sale. Asking 7K obo. has water torture Mod, shaker motor, side blades, and api theater mod. also has custom 3D printed ramp lamp mod, custom keylane sign mod and robot mod all made by myself. Have original plastics if you wanna return to factory. Send me trade offers or cash offers. Thanks

Added over 2 years ago:

Lower price is 6500 obo. Thanks

Added over 2 years ago:

Just installed power supply mod, flipper capacitor mod, 8” subwoofer and real knocker.

1 week later
#2241 2 years ago

Hey, all. I could use some help. If anyone knows someone local (I'm near FLW and Via Linda) interested in making a bit of extra cash - I sure could use help cleaning, doing some light maintenance and moving/setting up my games. None of my friends have the knowledge (I would like someone who knows what they are doing), time or inclination, my sons live out of state, and my spare time is spent on music/home/business. (Also...I am lazy.) I have an EXCELLENT pin moving appliance, so there is nothing back breaking. I have a big room that I want to turn into an arcade and many pins that could use cleaning/setup. I'm home all the time, so the schedule is wide open. This person would also be free to 'test' the games, of course, although if any of my high scores are broken, that will mean IMMEDIATE dismissal. Bottom line...I have 28 games, and it is mostly just me. PM me with any interest. Thank you.

#2242 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Hey, all. I could use some help. If anyone knows someone local (I'm near FLW and Via Linda) interested in making a bit of extra cash - I sure could use help cleaning, doing some light maintenance and moving/setting up my games. None of my friends have the knowledge (I would like someone who knows what they are doing), time or inclination, my sons live out of state, and my spare time is spent on music/home/business. (Also...I am lazy.) I have an EXCELLENT pin moving appliance, so there is nothing back breaking. I have a big room that I want to turn into an arcade and many pins that could use cleaning/setup. I'm home all the time, so the schedule is wide open. This person would also be free to 'test' the games, of course, although if any of my high scores are broken, that will mean IMMEDIATE dismissal. Bottom line...I have 28 games, and it is mostly just me. PM me with any interest. Thank you.

I'll drive down, take care of all that, not beat any of your high scores, then leave with Funhouse as payment!

#2243 2 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

I'll drive down, take care of all that, not beat any of your high scores, then leave with Funhouse as payment!

It is an incredible 100% restore with a new Diamond Plate play field. ...from my cold, dead hands!

#2244 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Man if I lived closer I’d be happy to help you out.

#2245 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

It is an incredible 100% restore with a new Diamond Plate play field. ...from my cold, dead hands!

#2246 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I'd be happy to help move some pins, but can't really help with the maintenance part. I live in the east valley.

#2247 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I'd be happy to help move some pins, but can't really help with the maintenance part. I live in the east valley.

Cool, man. Really moving, cleaning and balancing is where I could use some help, or any of the above. ...or just come by and play sometime. Shoot me a PM. Thanks.

#2248 2 years ago

To be clear: I have a buddy/partner who is about the only person I let touch my games for any 'maintenance'. He can do pretty much everything, but he lives out of state and is only able to make it by periodically. When I say "light maintenance", I mean - there is a flipper spring that I could use help attaching. I seem to be no good at that. Moving/setting up/balancing/cleaning are my main needs. Thanks, everyone.

#2249 2 years ago

If anyone local is interested in Spooky 'Halloween CE #169' with butter cabinet, I would trade this one or let it go for what I have in it. It has few plays, but I've already decided I want one for my long-term collection. This one is #169 and has the "Hedge Multiba" lit play field. I know it is picky as hell (and most wouldn't care) but I decided I will find a later version with "Hedge Multiball" lit. It plays and looks great otherwise, so if you want one now, here it is. It has the knife shooter (upgraded matching shooter housing included) and topper. I will trade toward a Godzilla LE or Premium, Rush LE or Premium or possibly a Jurassic Park Premium or other recent Stern title. I have $10,500 into the Halloween. PM me with any offers. Thanks!

#2250 2 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

If anyone local is interested in Spooky 'Halloween CE #169' with butter cabinet, I would trade this one or let it go for what I have in it. It has few plays, but I've already decided I want one for my long-term collection. This one is #169 and has the "Hedge Multiba" lit play field. I know it is picky as hell (and most wouldn't care) but I decided I will find a later version with "Hedge Multiball" lit. It plays and looks great otherwise, so if you want one now, here it is. It has the knife shooter (upgraded matching shooter housing included) and topper. I will trade toward a Godzilla LE or Premium, Rush LE or Premium or possibly a Jurassic Park Premium or other recent Stern title. I have $10,500 into the Halloween. PM me with any offers. Thanks!

I have 920 on the way, some day, if you want to wait

There are 2,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/45?hl=onemilemore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.