AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

There are 2218 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 45.
#2201 47 days ago

Thinking about selling a couple games to make room for new ones coming in.

Led Zeppelin LE. Perfect. Less then 100 plays.

Rob Zombie LE #3 of 50. It has all factory upgrades (light up Robot, Radio & Chicken Bucket that is extra bouncy, upgraded LEDs and plastic protectors). Less than 100 plays.

#2202 42 days ago

Looking to trade or sell my Monopoly. I’m looking for a Sega, Data East, or something alphanumeric or Dmd in trade. Let me know if you’re interested.

#2203 42 days ago

I am in the market and looking for 60's Gottlieb wedgeheads, add-a-balls are preferred over replay machines, except looking for a Sky-Line to complete my NYC Central Park, Subway, Sky-line trifecta. Projects are ok, if playfield and backglass are usable.

#2204 42 days ago
Quoted from EEE:

Something along the line of a J.F Frantz US Marshal. No power requirement is preferable.

I’ve got a Big Top with rebuilt targets with the coin mech stuck and I’m ready to move on from it. Would need shipping, so I’m willing to make a good deal on it. PM if you would like pics.

#2205 42 days ago

Looking for a Metallica LE/Premium. PM me if you are interested in selling.

#2206 39 days ago

Looking for a Stern Spider-Man. Anyone selling?

Seems like 90% of the posts lately are wanted ads.

#2207 38 days ago

I have an HUO 'Oktoberfest' with shaker, knocker and beer shooter rod in excellent condition. I am planning on listing it for sale soon, but I would give preference to a trade for a recent Stern Premium or LE (cash added, as needed). PM me with what you have!

#2208 38 days ago

Looking for a DE Batman Forever. Let me know if you’re interested in selling.

1 week later
#2209 29 days ago

No good trade offers, so I will sell my Oktoberfest for $6,700, if anyone local is interested.

#2210 26 days ago

Anyone in AZ have a Dungeons and Dragons they would let go of? Pm me

#2211 26 days ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Anyone in AZ have a Dungeons and Dragons they would let go of? Pm me

I know of a person in Queen Creek that used to have one. Hopefully its still local. Good luck.

#2212 26 days ago

Do we have any AZ pinheads in Banning that could transport a game if I win it?

#2213 26 days ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Do we have any AZ pinheads in Banning that could transport a game if I win it?

The Electric Bat crew is out there according to some pics they posted earlier today.

#2214 26 days ago
Quoted from desertT1:

The Electric Bat crew is out there according to some pics they posted earlier today.

Cool, if I win I’ll get in touch with them! Ty.

#2215 20 days ago

October 3rd edit....
$5,850 — Putting my Home Use Only Stern Jurassic Park Pro. Has a shaker motor, changed out flipper rubbers, added some leds, Cliffy Protectors installed from the beginning.

I bought the machine brand new in January 2020.

Located at a fellow pinsiders house in Tucson.

On a side note...I need a new sheet of playfield glass. Standard size.

Perhaps one of you newer Stern buyers has a spare sheet after an optically pleasing upgrade?

Added 6 days ago:

Sold.

#2216 16 days ago

I have a set of The Mandalorian pinball accessories that I pre-ordered when they were made available. I didn't end up buying the pin and picked something else up instead. I'm not looking to make money on the accessories just what I paid for them plus shipping. These like other Stern accessories are not readily available so pick them up at cost

Mandalorian Side Armor
Mandalorian Inside Art Blades
Mandalorian Shooter Rod

Total of the above with shipping is $555. The side armor by far is the most expensive part of this ($290). I'd rather not break these up and sell them all together. If I don't get any interest here locally I'll repost in the accessories forum and there I may increase the price..

#2217 14 days ago

Good evening pinsiders!

I'm still hoping to find a local Metallica Premium before I expand my search to include shipped options, which I dread. Roadcase or monsters. Thanks for reading!

1 week later
#2218 7 days ago

Hey AZ crew. Looking to trade my beautiful HOU Star Wars premium. Possible options:

Dialed In LE
Wonka LE
AFMrLE (few bucks from me)
Guns N Roses LE
Black Knight Premium or LE

Open to others not in my collection. Let me know what you have. Just putting it out there now before I list it to see if locals want first grab at it.

There are 2218 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 45.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside