AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg
There are 2,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 57.
#2101 2 years ago
Quoted from Rik_:

BKSOR is gone, traded out for a Batman 66 (thanks
Otto110 !) Still have the mintiest IJ4 and TLW:JP you have ever seen taking up space that needs to be used for something else, or so the lady says

Damn that was a nice trade. I have a BKSOR with shaker, topper, and Powerbladez. Bought new last year I may be letting go.

#2102 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

An

EHOH is probably one of the best pins ever made. I have not played R&M or seen the show. Electric Bat Arcade in Tempe has one, at least the last time I was there.

Yeah, that's the one I play at Electric Bat. Their pinball selection is pretty sweet these days.. EHOH I played at Hop Central, but haven't been there in a year...

#2103 2 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

Yeah, that's the one I play at Electric Bat. Their pinball selection is pretty sweet these days.. EHOH I played at Hop Central, but haven't been there in a year...

Tilt Studio has Elvira also. They haven’t gotten anything new in a while. The owner sold a few pins. He had Ghostbusters pro for sale for $4500+tax but had over 5000 plays on it. Electric Bat has a nice collection.

#2104 2 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

Because they are alcohol only COVID was pretty rough. I’ve been getting everything cleaned up, waxed and ready to roll. Hopefully EHOH will be absolutely perfect next time you head over. Thanks for dropping coins and funding my addictions .

#2105 2 years ago

Looking to pick up a Metallica Premium or MOPLE if anyone is thinking about selling. Shoot me a message.

#2106 2 years ago

Metallica has been sold. The Avatar Pro with a ton of mods is still up for sale for $4900 on CL and OfferUp.

#2107 2 years ago

I have an HUO Oktoberfest that I am currently enjoying, but I would trade it toward games on my wishlist in similar condition, if anyone is interested. Cash to make up any difference, of course. Thanks.

#2108 2 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

GB are pretty rare out here. There was one for sale a few months ago that I inquired about for my neighbor who keeps bugging me to buy mine but never heard anything back on it.

Seems like any pin is rare out here

#2109 2 years ago
Quoted from deeznuts:

Seems like any pin is rare out here

AZ (Phoenix metro in particular) is a goldmine compared to Memphis.

#2110 2 years ago

Pardon the cross-posting, but an Arizonan needs help selling his substantial collection - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sad-news-need-to-liquidate

#2112 2 years ago
Quoted from HooperTriplett:

Pardon the cross-posting, but an Arizonan needs help selling his substantial collection - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sad-news-need-to-liquidate

Oh man, this is horrible! I don’t know him but I have always marveled at his amazing collection. I really hope he can beat it!

#2113 2 years ago

Can you do better on the price?

#2114 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Can you do better on the price?

Always open to negotiations.

#2115 2 years ago

Anybody local interested in a Bally Lost World or Williams Lazer Ball before I list them or dump them at Captains?

#2116 2 years ago

Just a heads-up: I am CONSIDERING listing a completely-restored, as nice as you can imagine, collector-quality 'Funhouse' for sale in the near future. The listing price will be HIGH. If I decide to pull the trigger, preference will be given to a local sale and pickup before I make a national ad. Thanks.

#2117 2 years ago

I have a very nice , Monster Bash LE that I will be listing soon, let me know if your interested,
HoU , no issues no errors . Really nice machine plays great . Cabinet is perfect . Factory topper of course.
Thanks
Would consider trades for HuO , color dmd, Metallica Pro / Premium, Ghostbusters LE

#2118 2 years ago

Looking to possibly trade my Hot Wheels. Original owner. HOU. Art blades. Shaker. Perfect condition inside and out. Open to possibilities. Not looking for projects at this time. Newer stern premiums (will add cash of course). AFM. Tron. Let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out.

#2119 2 years ago
Quoted from Meri-cah:

Looking to possibly trade my Hot Wheels. Original owner. HOU. Art blades. Shaker. Perfect condition inside and out. Open to possibilities. Not looking for projects at this time. Newer stern premiums (will add cash of course). AFM. Tron. Let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out.

Great game. Enjoyed playing that one at the Bat last night.

#2120 2 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

Great game. Enjoyed playing that one at the Bat last night.

It is a great game! I was one of the first to have one here in AZ. Just like switching up my line up and Hot Wheels is ready for a new home!

#2121 2 years ago
Quoted from Meri-cah:

Beem there played...Plays great...looks great , fun game

#2122 2 years ago

I usually end up taking my games out of state for sales, so I put these notices here as my way of giving AZ (or S. California) Pinsiders a shot at these first: I have a very low-play, HUO Wonka CE. I bought it directly from Jersey Jack a few months ago, and it is right where it was unboxed. Some cool mods have been added, and I just received a beautiful matching red coin door from Back Alley Creations. Shoot me a PM, if you're interested. I also still have a HEP 'Getaway' and SWEET, modded DE 'Jurassic Park' and possibly an HUO 'No Good Gophers' available, as well. If I sell anything via this notice, I will contribute to Pinside.

#2123 2 years ago

How much you want for the NGG

#2124 2 years ago
Quoted from Toby:

How much you want for the NGG

I'm pretty sure an HUO recently went for $6,500, so that is likely the number it would take for me to sell. Thanks.

#2125 2 years ago

I would be interested at 5500

#2126 2 years ago
Quoted from Toby:

I would be interested at 5500

I would not. LOL.

#2127 2 years ago

The 'No Good Gophers' has a ColorDMD (as well as the original), zero cabinet fade and no slam-ramp damage, for what it's worth.

#2128 2 years ago

If anyone is interested in the DE Jurassic Park, check out the ad in Brighton, Colorado. I can bring it back this way soon, if someone wants it.

#2129 2 years ago

Sale pending on Monster Bash

#2130 2 years ago

Gophers is spoken for, pending pickup.

#2131 2 years ago

Still looking for a BK2K. Have a Fire Champagne I’d put towards trade or buy outright

#2132 2 years ago

Fire Champagnes don’t come up often.

#2133 2 years ago

Curious what the value of an iJ4 is right now...mint condition, cab 9.5, play field 10. LEDs, OCD LED, Cliffy's, color DMD, Titans. I'm in at 6.6k, wondering if this is a keeper due to that fact? Fun game, always gets played when people are over, but feels like chopping wood to me.

#2134 2 years ago
Quoted from Rik_:

feels like chopping wood to me.

I had a friend of my wife buy one new out of the box for $5500 back in the day. I helped him get it home and set up, then I proceeded to play my first quick game to make sure everything was working. I GC'ed the damn thing, and then some... put up a huge score that he never could beat. He had to wait until his son (who had to stand on a box to play it when he got it) grew up and finally knocked me off the board. I wouldn't say chopping wood... more like "Lord, I am so tired... how long can this go on?"

But on the question of $6600 currently invested, yeah, you would need a motivated buyer, which translates to rabid, slobbering Indy Jones Fan with a fist full of cash and no idea what chopping wood feels like. Not saying they are impossible to find in the wild, but even Indy himself might need a few days to dig one up. See what I did there?

#2135 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

See what I did there?

Lol, well played. I'm thinking I might try to list it here soon, I'd like to get down to 3 machines for the time being due to space (or more like the wife wants the dinning room back

Also had the thought of moving a couple down to the corner bar, but I don't have the slightest idea of what routing machines entails.

#2136 2 years ago
Quoted from Rik_:

Lol, well played. I'm thinking I might try to list it here soon, I'd like to get down to 3 machines for the time being due to space (or more like the wife wants the dinning room back
Also had the thought of moving a couple down to the corner bar, but I don't have the slightest idea of what routing machines entails.

Vendors license, time and money. Oh, and a truck.

#2137 2 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Sale pending on Monster Bash

Game has sold , payments received.
Pinside fees paid .

#2138 2 years ago

Last call before it goes out of state or on CL: I have a Wonka CE that I bought directly from JJP earlier this year. $400+ of mods added, matching coin door from Back Alley Creations, less than 200 plays. I am looking for an Elvira LE, Stranger Things LE/Premium, SW Comic Art Premium, Black Knight LE/Premium, or I may consider a cash sale. PM me with any questions or interest. I can do the moving of games, if that helps. Thanks!

#2139 2 years ago

Hey Guys.

I'm spring cleaning and found a Kasa smart Wi-Fi light switch that I can't use (HS220) if anyone wants it and can meet up in the Ahwatukee area it's yours for free. I also have a roll of UV/BL led's with leads on them if anyone wants those to play around with on any of their games (free as well).

I also have a SM shooter rod I made for my pin that I never got the chance to use before I sold it. Someone local can have it for $20.

I also have a full sheet MM backboard decal from TC that someone can have for free as well.

#2140 2 years ago

If anyone is thinking of selling their Ghostbusters Le or Premium shoot me a PM .
Thanks

#2141 2 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

If anyone is thinking of selling their Ghostbusters Le or Premium shoot me a PM .
Thanks

Best of luck finding one buddy.

I think my neighbor would shoot me if I ever sold to anyone other than him lol... not that I'm selling it.

#2142 2 years ago

Hey Az, I am looking for a mid 60's Gottlieb Wedgehead cabinet that has no innards and needs a home. Preferably one with a ball lift, but beggars can't be choosers. Roached playfields and broken, missing, or nearly flaked to clear backglass is ok, I have a line on a machine that has a totally trashed cabinet, but everything else looks workable.

#2143 2 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

I think my neighbor would shoot me if I ever sold to anyone other than him lol... not that I'm selling it.

Seems to be a resurgence in Ghostbusters interest in the last year or two. It took me about 18 months and a couple wrong turns to find my LE.

#2144 2 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Seems to be a resurgence in Ghostbusters interest in the last year or two. It took me about 18 months and a couple wrong turns to find my LE.

I thought there was a lot of hate on that one, has that changed now?

#2145 2 years ago

Ghostbusters is a love/ hate relationship. I'm on the love side obviously. Lost mine a few years ago to a shady "neighbor " who took advantage of a shitty situation.
So I'm on the hunt .
Thanks

#2146 2 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Jarby, does your neighbor follow pinside...

#2147 2 years ago

Looking for a Metallica Premium or MOPLE. Shoot me a PM if you have any interest in selling.

#2148 2 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Jarby, does your neighbor follow pinside...

Lol no but he's over at my house pretty often. He was just over playing my new JP prem last weekend. I actually got him hooked with a Cyclone (his favorite game while in college) and then we drove to Colorado for a 2fer that netted him a Met pro and me a IMDN pro.

Coincidentally enough, he just said last weekend that I better offer it to him first if I ever sell it.

#2149 2 years ago

NGG has gone to a great local Pinsider. Donation made.

#2150 2 years ago

Anyone out there with a MM (any edition) looking to sell/trade it?

There are 2,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/43 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.