New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 110010)

AZ What's FS/FT

By 1iblind

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,966 posts
  • 146 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 seconds ago by TheOnlyest
  • Topic is favorited by 107 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 51 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20160423_1806448_(resized).jpg
EK_bl-20_powdercoating_(resized).jpg
IronManVE_Apron_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4447_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4450_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

There are 1966 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 40.
#1951 2 days ago
Quoted from PappaDubz:

Ready Player One Arcade in Glendale is opening up today after many months of being closed do to Covid
5140 w.peoria ave
Glendale Az 85302

Awesome, go hit it up. Only arcade in town with a DE Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

#1952 2 days ago

I also hear they have a new Turtles and Avengers Infinity Quest.

#1953 1 day ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Awesome, go hit it up. Only arcade in town with a DE Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I believe he sold that when the new one came out.

#1954 1 day ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I believe he sold that when the new one came out.

Aww, boo haha... Some of those older games are easy to sell, so it makes sense. I put a whole lot of time in on the Back to the Future there one summer before it sold. I miss that game too!

#1955 23 hours ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

Whaaaaat
What do you mean you don’t want a 24 for 5 grand or an NBA Fastbreak for 5,500.
Yeah it’s gotten crazy this year it seems.

Yeah, shit like this ad infuriates me on a daily... There are never any pins on this side of the country being sold for what they're actually worth.
What grinds my gears even more are the idiots who pay these prices for thrashed shitboxes like this, and are destroying my (our) hobby...

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Working as expected, normal age on playfield. It has fading on the right side of the cabinet due to sun exposure from previous owner and some poorly touched up water damage to the...”
1 day ago
Seattle, WA
5,000 (Firm)

#1956 21 hours ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Yeah, shit like this ad infuriates me on a daily... There are never any pins on this side of the country being sold for what they're actually worth.
What grinds my gears even more are the idiots who pay these prices for thrashed shitboxes like this, and are destroying my (our) hobby...

Machine - For Sale

FunHouse

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Working as expected, normal age on playfield. It has fading on the right side of the cabinet due to sun exposure from previous owner and some poorly touched up water damage to the...”

6 hours ago

Seattle, WA

5,000 (Firm)

johnmeek

There was a story here on Fox 10 News. I grabbed a pic of my TV when it came on, it was about how this whole quarantine has made Pinball more popular than ever and people are buying them up left and right.

People pay these prices that’s why they list them like that. I got no problem paying for something if it’s good but I’m not paying top dollar for average. I don’t need it that bad.

#1957 17 hours ago

It’s not just pins, look at the price of houses right now. I wanted to buy, but no thanks. I’ll just wait for the next crash. If it goes up forever, oh well haha. I still put a lot away in savings either way.

#1958 17 hours ago

You know there is another potential housing issue on the horizon when we start hearing "creative" financing commercials on the radio and TV once again...

#1959 16 hours ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

You know there is another potential housing issue on the horizon when we start hearing "creative" financing commercials on the radio and TV once again...

40 million Americans facing evictions going to create a massive domino effect.

This economy is a house of cards. A storm is coming

#1960 16 hours ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

There was a story here on Fox 10 News. I grabbed a pic of my TV when it came on, it was about how this whole quarantine has made Pinball more popular than ever and people are buying them up left and right.
People pay these prices that’s why they list them like that. I got no problem paying for something if it’s good but I’m not paying top dollar for average. I don’t need it that bad.

While that may be true, these prices were the same even 2 years ago! And who's paying these prices now? The same whiney people who are also preordering $1100 iPhone 12's while waiting in food-bank lines, and claiming they cant pay their rent?

#1961 16 hours ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

While that may be true, these prices were the same even 2 years ago! And who's paying these prices now? The same whiney people who are also preordering $1100 iPhone 12's while waiting in food-bank lines, and claiming they cant pay their rent?

Lol I don’t know about all that

#1962 16 hours ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

I don’t know if that’s a pop shot at guys like me or not, but I have a GNRLE on order and coincidentally an iPhone 12 on order. But, I haven’t bought a pin in 1 1/2 years and just sold my acdc. Oh and My current iPhone is a 7 (32mb) lol. I didn’t even know iPhone 12 was out, mine just seriously needed updating for what I do so worked out great I suppose. As for the last comment, I’m not complaining I can’t make rent - still thankfully employed, so maybe I don’t fit your demographic? Lol.

That said, here’s the Fox News story for any that missed it:
https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/coronavirus-leads-to-spike-in-pinball-popularity

#1963 16 hours ago

By the way I missed out on a nice Tales From The Crypt on offer up like 2 weeks ago for 3k

Idk if that sold or it was just taken down but if you listed it and it didn’t sale I’ll take it

#1964 14 hours ago

I always wonder when those ads come up way overpriced if they ever actually get it or anything close. I can understand if someone doesn’t know and lists it high but over time you’d realize the market isn’t there and lower the price. But maybe somebody else that doesn’t know either will pay it. I’ll gladly sell my NBAFB for 5 grand and buy something new but I could never bring myself to list it for that.

#1965 13 hours ago
Quoted from SunMonkeyAZ:

I’ll gladly sell my NBAFB for 5 grand and buy something new but I could never bring myself to list it for that.

Sprinkle it with some Laker-hype mods and the right suck...err...buyer may come along. You never know!

#1966 10 seconds ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I don’t know if that’s a pop shot at guys like me or not, but I have a GNRLE on order and coincidentally an iPhone 12 on order. But, I haven’t bought a pin in 1 1/2 years and just sold my acdc. Oh and My current iPhone is a 7 (32mb) lol. I didn’t even know iPhone 12 was out, mine just seriously needed updating for what I do so worked out great I suppose. As for the last comment, I’m not complaining I can’t make rent - still thankfully employed, so maybe I don’t fit your demographic? Lol.

Nope, you dont appear to fit the description just because you ordered a new iPhone. Glad to hear that your job wasn't affected by covid!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 12.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
COINTAKER.COM
$ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 9.95
$ 69.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 36.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
bB Customs
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop
$ 18.95
€ 279.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 800.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
There are 1966 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 40.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside