AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg
There are 2,830 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 57.
#1951 3 years ago
Quoted from PappaDubz:

Ready Player One Arcade in Glendale is opening up today after many months of being closed do to Covid
5140 w.peoria ave
Glendale Az 85302

Awesome, go hit it up. Only arcade in town with a DE Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

#1952 3 years ago

I also hear they have a new Turtles and Avengers Infinity Quest.

#1953 3 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Awesome, go hit it up. Only arcade in town with a DE Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I believe he sold that when the new one came out.

#1954 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I believe he sold that when the new one came out.

Aww, boo haha... Some of those older games are easy to sell, so it makes sense. I put a whole lot of time in on the Back to the Future there one summer before it sold. I miss that game too!

#1955 3 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

Whaaaaat
What do you mean you don’t want a 24 for 5 grand or an NBA Fastbreak for 5,500.
Yeah it’s gotten crazy this year it seems.

Yeah, shit like this ad infuriates me on a daily... There are never any pins on this side of the country being sold for what they're actually worth.
What grinds my gears even more are the idiots who pay these prices for thrashed shitboxes like this, and are destroying my (our) hobby...

#1956 3 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Yeah, shit like this ad infuriates me on a daily... There are never any pins on this side of the country being sold for what they're actually worth.
What grinds my gears even more are the idiots who pay these prices for thrashed shitboxes like this, and are destroying my (our) hobby...

Machine - For Sale

FunHouse

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Working as expected, normal age on playfield. It has fading on the right side of the cabinet due to sun exposure from previous owner and some poorly touched up water damage to the...”

6 hours ago

Seattle, WA

5,000 (Firm)

johnmeek

There was a story here on Fox 10 News. I grabbed a pic of my TV when it came on, it was about how this whole quarantine has made Pinball more popular than ever and people are buying them up left and right.

People pay these prices that’s why they list them like that. I got no problem paying for something if it’s good but I’m not paying top dollar for average. I don’t need it that bad.

#1957 3 years ago

It’s not just pins, look at the price of houses right now. I wanted to buy, but no thanks. I’ll just wait for the next crash. If it goes up forever, oh well haha. I still put a lot away in savings either way.

#1958 3 years ago

You know there is another potential housing issue on the horizon when we start hearing "creative" financing commercials on the radio and TV once again...

#1959 3 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

You know there is another potential housing issue on the horizon when we start hearing "creative" financing commercials on the radio and TV once again...

40 million Americans facing evictions going to create a massive domino effect.

This economy is a house of cards. A storm is coming

#1960 3 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

There was a story here on Fox 10 News. I grabbed a pic of my TV when it came on, it was about how this whole quarantine has made Pinball more popular than ever and people are buying them up left and right.
People pay these prices that’s why they list them like that. I got no problem paying for something if it’s good but I’m not paying top dollar for average. I don’t need it that bad.

While that may be true, these prices were the same even 2 years ago! And who's paying these prices now? The same whiney people who are also preordering $1100 iPhone 12's while waiting in food-bank lines, and claiming they cant pay their rent?

#1961 3 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

While that may be true, these prices were the same even 2 years ago! And who's paying these prices now? The same whiney people who are also preordering $1100 iPhone 12's while waiting in food-bank lines, and claiming they cant pay their rent?

Lol I don’t know about all that

#1962 3 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

I don’t know if that’s a pop shot at guys like me or not, but I have a GNRLE on order and coincidentally an iPhone 12 on order. But, I haven’t bought a pin in 1 1/2 years and just sold my acdc. Oh and My current iPhone is a 7 (32mb) lol. I didn’t even know iPhone 12 was out, mine just seriously needed updating for what I do so worked out great I suppose. As for the last comment, I’m not complaining I can’t make rent - still thankfully employed, so maybe I don’t fit your demographic? Lol.

That said, here’s the Fox News story for any that missed it:
https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/coronavirus-leads-to-spike-in-pinball-popularity

#1963 3 years ago

By the way I missed out on a nice Tales From The Crypt on offer up like 2 weeks ago for 3k

Idk if that sold or it was just taken down but if you listed it and it didn’t sale I’ll take it

#1964 3 years ago

I always wonder when those ads come up way overpriced if they ever actually get it or anything close. I can understand if someone doesn’t know and lists it high but over time you’d realize the market isn’t there and lower the price. But maybe somebody else that doesn’t know either will pay it. I’ll gladly sell my NBAFB for 5 grand and buy something new but I could never bring myself to list it for that.

#1965 3 years ago
Quoted from SunMonkeyAZ:

I’ll gladly sell my NBAFB for 5 grand and buy something new but I could never bring myself to list it for that.

Sprinkle it with some Laker-hype mods and the right suck...err...buyer may come along. You never know!

#1966 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I don’t know if that’s a pop shot at guys like me or not, but I have a GNRLE on order and coincidentally an iPhone 12 on order. But, I haven’t bought a pin in 1 1/2 years and just sold my acdc. Oh and My current iPhone is a 7 (32mb) lol. I didn’t even know iPhone 12 was out, mine just seriously needed updating for what I do so worked out great I suppose. As for the last comment, I’m not complaining I can’t make rent - still thankfully employed, so maybe I don’t fit your demographic? Lol.

Nope, you dont appear to fit the description just because you ordered a new iPhone. Glad to hear that your job wasn't affected by covid!

#1967 3 years ago

I have a stock Star Trek Pro that comes with a new plastic set and a Slugfest I would like to trade. Both games work perfectly and are in good condition. I am open to DMD and newer games. AIQ and ACNC are at the top of my trade list and I can add cash for the right deal. Let me know if you are interested, I'll probably put them up in a couple days.

Thanks!

#1968 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twilight-zone-177

Pics of my TZ for sale......let me know if interested. Thanks.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell my super nice Twilight Zone. Playfield and cabinet are in excellent condition with no fade and no holes drilled for coin door lock. Has the following upgrades and m...”
2020-10-22
Tempe, AZ
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 758 times
Contributed to Pinside

#1969 3 years ago

Thinking about selling/trading my super nice Robocop, documented HUO with the original sales receipt. Mostly interested in a similar condition Johnny Mnemonic, Whirlwind, or maybe Road Show.

3 weeks later
#1970 3 years ago

Was going to put up my JJP POTC LE soon. Original owner, HUO. Comes with a few mods. Will post pics but it looks pristine.

It makes me sad typing this, but I admit after 2 years I just don't play it as much as I used to.

#1971 3 years ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

Was going to put up my JJP POTC LE soon. Original owner, HUO. Comes with a few mods. Will post pics but it looks pristine.
It makes me sad typing this, but I admit after 2 years I just don't play it as much as I used to.

LoL I don't play mine at all lately but they sure are purdy to look at! Also didn't stop me from ordering a JPPrem. I must just like knowing they are there in case I need them

I get a lot of joy when guests get to play them.

#1972 3 years ago

Hey guys I’m looking to move my Star Wars cockpit arcade machine. Game monitor is not the amplifone 25 inch it’s the 19 inch vector monitor. Monitor has been recapped this year. Game works cabinet is ok. Marquee glass is nice. Looking for $3500 pm me for more info

#1973 3 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Hey guys I’m looking to move my Star Wars cockpit arcade machine. Game monitor is not the amplifone 25 inch it’s the 19 inch vector monitor. Monitor has been recapped this year. Game works cabinet is ok. Marquee glass is nice. Looking for $3500 pm me for more info

My brother might be interested in this, im local also. ill reach out and check

#1974 3 years ago

Looking to see if there is any local interest for a HUO TNA. Original owner, excellent shape. Includes plastic protectors, inner art blades (small tears in the right side from the playfield being lifted but have replacements decals for both sides), shaker motor, side rail lighting kit, knocker, target decals, TNA cassette tape. Looking to possibly trade for DP Premium or sell for $6200. PM if interested. Thanks!

#1975 3 years ago

Interested in acquiring a Deadpool Premium if anyone is looking to sell. Let me know if you have one and want to move it. Thanks

#1976 3 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Check out the Tucson area on pinballmaps.com. The two you are looking for aren’t out there in the local wild, but several System 11’s are. Blackrock Brewers pins are off for now, but Tucson Indoor Sports Center and Catalina Brewing Company both have a pretty good selection. See you out there.

I appreciate the link. I believe I have played some of your pins on location around town at some of these location over the past year? Diner, Space Invaders, Corvette

Had fun playing. :thumbs-up:

Shame about D&D closing up though. :-/ Think they mentioned they might re-open a new location in the future? :shrug:

#1977 3 years ago
Quoted from Ghostly:

I appreciate the link. I believe I have played some of your pins on location around town at some of these location over the past year? Diner, Space Invaders, Corvette
Had fun playing. :thumbs-up:
Shame about D&D closing up though. :-/ Think they mentioned they might re-open a new location in the future? :shrug:

Very cool. Yeah, we were all bummed to hear about D&D. I know everyone has their own comfort level right now, but when the world is a little more normal feel free to come on out to an event. Even if you don’t want to play we’d love to get to know another local pinhead.

#1978 3 years ago

I’m going to be listing my Lasercue soon. I need to get the Gi lights back working but it will be for sale. Game plays fine otherwise. Includes a NOS play field and a BG resto backglass. Original is ok with some flaking at edges. Play field in the machine is pretty decent, as well as the plastics. Asking $1600 for everything.

#1979 3 years ago

Anyone selling Attack From Mars remake or original?

#1980 3 years ago

Hi All,
I just wanted to let this group know that I'm selling my 1966 Bally Loop the Loop. It has been in our family since 1970. This machine is in great shape and fully functioning, but it just does not get played much. So, it's time to pass this on to another good home.

Like I said - the game is great condition, fully functioning, new rubbers, original schematics and few extra plastics.
Only a few items to call out:
1) The spinning motor works, but it takes a moment to start up. May need cleaning?
2) One piece of plastic is broken and unfortunately I do not have a spare
3) Another piece of plastic is cracked, but I don't think it is that noticeable. I do have a spare, but it is a little yellowed with time.
4) Some wear on the shooter lane/trail

Asking $1,000
This is "local pick up only" - Chandler, AZ
Link to Pinside Marketplace Ad with photos > https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/106212

Thank you,
Todd

#1981 3 years ago

I had not heard that D&D was closing--that is a major bummer. I interviewed the original owners and wrote an article about them for PinGame Journal not too long after they opened--very cool people who picked a great location. Constance and Robert are also nice folks, hope they do open another spot. Hope Cobra is still in biz.

#1982 3 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I had not heard that D&D was closing--that is a major bummer. I interviewed the original owners and wrote an article about them for PinGame Journal not too long after they opened--very cool people who picked a great location. Constance and Robert are also nice folks, hope they do open another spot. Hope Cobra is still in biz.

Cobra is still doing their thing. They were closed for a little bit longer than other places overall. I think they were trying to avoid the potential of an open, close, open, close situation.

My 10-pin location is open, but my 3-pin location has the games off.

There is also a new 9-pin location on the northwest side of the area. That’s been put together by a very cool trio of pinheads.

So the Tucson scene is certainly alive, but the (potentially temporary) loss of D&D is a pretty big blow.

#1983 3 years ago

I am probably going to get one of those Voodoo or Invisiglass (I haven't figured out which yet) 2-packs shipped to my place. I only need one piece though.

Anyone want to split it with me?

#1984 3 years ago

Hey guys I listed a Skateball project in the classifieds. NOS glass, cpr playfield and plastics go with it

1 week later
#1985 3 years ago

I heard that someone from AZ picked up the walking dead premium with topper in San Diego. Was that someone on this thread?

I was strongly considering doing the drive myself.

1 week later
#1986 3 years ago

Thanks all in advance for your advice.

Begininng to think about making a NIB purchase, but uncertain which distributors are recommended in the area. Any recommendations?

#1987 3 years ago
Quoted from HooperTriplett:

Begininng to think about making a NIB purchase, but uncertain which distributors are recommended in the area. Any recommendations?

What manufacturer/title?

#1988 3 years ago
Quoted from HooperTriplett:

JJ at GEX and Trent and Tilt are great guys. I highly recommend both..

#1989 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

What manufacturer/title?

JJP, Chiacgo, or American.

#1990 3 years ago

I have a Barracora that plays 100%, nice playfield, LEDs, with boards maintained per Vid's guide.

Overall its a nice looking and playing original survivor.

It's not for sale, BUT i'm curious to see what's out there for trade.

Mainly looking for early 80s Bally machines of similar value.

Added over 3 years ago:

Decided to keep.

#1991 3 years ago

On the hunt for a Star Trek the Next Generation if anyone has one for sale. Willing to pick-up or have shipped.

#1992 3 years ago

Anyone looking for a star trek pro or a slugfest? Hit me up.
Looking for trades or sale. Thanks!

#1993 3 years ago

I have a few mods listed in the Marketplace, as well as a few not yet listed, for a Walking Dead.

Located in Tucson.

Added over 3 years ago:

Anyone interested in Walking a Dead Translite for trade for a different one?

#1994 3 years ago

I am looking for a Scared Stiff if anyone wants to part with theirs...

#1995 3 years ago

Hey guys. I have the itch for a bk2k to add to my collection. Any leads let me know thanks

1 week later
#1996 3 years ago

Anyone on here buy the MotorDrome Ballys pinball on Craigslist yesterday? Owner listed it with a few issues. I was going to look at it but decided not to.

#1997 3 years ago

Just saw three games loaded on truck last night on freeway, not pins but one was T2 two player gun video game

#1998 3 years ago

I've got a new/unstalled spike shaker motor (rev c) and knocker kit, both from pinball life. Sold my machine before I got around to installing these. $60 for the set. Cleaning out the garage

I've also got a few DMDs I could let go. One from a Tron that was never used (well, ok, 10 games before I started working on Eli's mod), and one from a HUO Dirty Harry. $80 each.

#1999 3 years ago

Darkwing PM sent about the shaker.

Quoted from Darkwing:

I've got a new/unstalled spike shaker motor (rev c) and knocker kit, both from pinball life. Sold my machine before I got around to installing these. $60 for the set. Cleaning out the garage
I've also got a few DMDs I could let go. One from a Tron that was never used (well, ok, 10 games before I started working on Eli's mod), and one from a HUO Dirty Harry. $80 each.

#2000 3 years ago

Shaker/Knocker kit has sold, thanks for the interest all. Still have the two DMD's if interested. $80/ea.

There are 2,830 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.