5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,767 posts
  • 134 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 days ago by Meri-cah
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 51 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20160423_1806448_(resized).jpg
EK_bl-20_powdercoating_(resized).jpg
IronManVE_Apron_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4447_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4450_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

There are 1767 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 36.
#1751 50 days ago
Quoted from Endangered:

Looking to sell our Iron Maiden Premium. Mods include Pin Monk Gel mods (Mode tree, mummy letters, Eddie cards and fireball brackets), Pinball life perfect play rubbers (color is black and on all 4 flippers, all post sleeves and mini post rubbers), TrueColor plastic protectors for the slings and inlanes (fluorescent yellow), Mezel Mods Pharoah blinder kit, Hieroglyphs flipper bat toppers, Hieroglyphs art blades, pop bumber plastic protectors (fluorescent yellow). Also have Cliffy's but not installed. Asking $6,500 OBO. Local pick up only, not looking to ship at this time. I can help you load it. DM me if interested. I will try to get pictures up later today.
Thanks,
Cameron

I always debated about this pin an wanted made forever, it’s a blast to play but I wanted more toys in it like Metallica. Since your like me how does it hold up in a 1 pin collection? I have a TFTC for years and thinking of switching out. As usual can’t decide which one but know it would be a Stern as wanted a newer game with use of the now LCD screen. I like ramp games like Spider-Man and Star Trek that Stern has put out as feel shots all set up great. Maiden is fun but feel always playing in the middle too much and maybe leaning to just a newer Stern 2 flipper pin. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks, Brent

#1752 49 days ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I always debated about this pin an wanted made forever, it’s a blast to play but I wanted more toys in it like Metallica. Since your like me how does it hold up in a 1 pin collection? I have a TFTC for years and thinking of switching out. As usual can’t decide which one but know it would be a Stern as wanted a newer game with use of the now LCD screen. I like ramp games like Spider-Man and Star Trek that Stern has put out as feel shots all set up great. Maiden is fun but feel always playing in the middle too much and maybe leaning to just a newer Stern 2 flipper pin. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks, Brent

We love this game a lot and feel the difficulty, depth and replay value is great for a single pin collection. The pro version does use the middle ramp shot a ton, the premium/LE make you use the left ramp to activate the ball lock for mummy multi-ball. The scoop under the middle ramp also adds enough to the middle shot to mix it up a bit.

#1753 49 days ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I wouldn’t recommend it for a 1-pin collection, Nor would I recommend Metallica for 1-pin collection. But, highly recommend IMDN over Metallica. Games like SW, GOT, DP, and JJPOTC get my votes for one pin collections.

#1754 49 days ago

Turning a one pin collection into a two pin collection gets my vote.

#1755 49 days ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Turning a one pin collection into a two pin collection gets my vote.

Honestly, there is no such thing as a one pin collection. Its just a temporary phase....

#1756 49 days ago

Archived after 5 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Looking to sell our Iron Maiden Premium. We brought our IMDN new in box through Marco as a show deal game. It was available on free play at Marco's booth for two days during Zapcon...”
2020-05-21
Mesa, AZ
6,500 (OBO)
Here is the listing with Pictures.

#1757 47 days ago

I have a HUO flawless family guy like new in every way thinking about selling or trading. Only changes made are switched to white rubbers and led lighting wanting 5500

#1758 46 days ago
Quoted from Endangered:

Machine - For Sale

Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Premium)

NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Looking to sell our Iron Maiden Premium. We brought our IMDN new in box through Marco as a show deal game. It was available on free play at Marco's booth for two days during Zapcon...”

3 days ago

Mesa, AZ

6,500 (OBO)

Endangered

Here is the listing with Pictures.

that’s a nice looking machine. Pretty tempting.

#1759 45 days ago
Quoted from EEE:

that’s a nice looking machine. Pretty tempting.

Go for it ,
I got space

#1760 42 days ago

Been trying to get my hands on that Evel Knievel on CL, but he’s not budging on the price that thing looks pretty rough.

#1761 42 days ago

I'm in the mood to change things up. All my the space I have for my collection is taken up by my 2 pins. I know, sad.
I have a WCS94 that has some of the normal wear for it and some insert things but is decent. I'm just not comfortable with in-depth cabinet and playfield stuff so I leave it instead of ruining something for the next guy. Just done some basic stuff to minimize getting worse.
I also have a Demolition Man that is in good condition. I thought I'd see if any of you guys have an interest in a trade.
LED Color DMD in the DM currently. LEDs in both. Both fully functional.
I'd like to upgrade into a newer higher tier if possible. I'm open to various trade options. 1 for 1 or my 2 for 1 or 2 for 2 with cash either way if needed to even things out in whatever scenario. Just wanted to put a feeler out here. PM me if you have any trade possibilities and/or want to see some pics. I'll probably put it out on CL too later tonight with some pics if you want to see there. Thanks. Hope everyone is doing well. Wishlist is current but not limited to it necessarily.

1 week later
#1762 34 days ago

Looking for a Firepower. Prefer a project. Or maybe any early 80's Williams pin.

#1763 34 days ago

Looking to trade or sell my Iron Maiden pro and/or Munsters pro. My wishlist is up to date.

#1764 32 days ago

Looking to trade my Stern pirates. Really good condition. Currently posted on Phoenix Craigslist. Looking for a newer Stern pro. + some cash on my end depending. Thanks!

#1765 29 days ago

I’m looking to sell my Walking Dead Pro. I bought it NIB at Zapcon a couple years back. Asking $4,750. Message me if you are interested.

- Bret

1 week later
#1766 16 days ago

Looking to trade my players Phantom of the opera. Game plays great, has burn on phantom face on play field and flash lamps have been removed due to insert melting, flash lamps no longer fit in that area. Game has cliffy set, red titan rubbers all around, new LED display, incandescent lamps, new magic mirror assembly from cliffy, new connectors on power supply board, replaced TIP36’s on driver board to make it more reliable. Let me know if you want pictures of machine. Interested in system 11 but open to anything. Thanks!

#1767 12 days ago

Just listed my pinbot on Phoenix Craigslist if anyone is interested. Fully refurbished with brand NOS clear coat playfield and all new plastics, rubbers and balls. Great Condition. Plays perfect.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 9.99
$ 78.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 7,500.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 45.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Creo Pinball
$ 89.99
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 799.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 194.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 5,899.99
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 1767 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 36.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside