AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg
There are 2,833 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 57.
#1701 4 years ago

Looking to switch things up. I have a Guardians pro, Iron Maiden pro or Avengers LE. My wishlist is up to date (mostly newer games within the last couple years). Hit me up if interested.

#1702 4 years ago

I’m putting my Star Trek Pro up for sale. It has a ton of mods and add ons.
Asking $4250.
PM if interested.

1 week later
#1703 4 years ago

Need to thin the herd. Have listed my AMH and also putting my Fish Tales for sale.

AMH - see ad.

FT - have owned for over 10 years. Typical cabinet fade. Slight fish insert wear. Plays great and have had a ton of fun with it. Contact me for more details and photos.

#1704 4 years ago

Does anyone have contact info for the person/persons who used to have PayRange enabled games at The Grid in Mesa? I am interested in buying the PayRange devices if they are no longer in use. My shitty coin machine is making me crazy!

#1705 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Does anyone have contact info for the person/persons who used to have PayRange enabled games at The Grid in Mesa? I am interested in buying the PayRange devices if they are no longer in use. My shitty coin machine is making me crazy!

That’s Len. If you’re at yucca tomorrow ask, people have his number.

#1706 4 years ago

Looking at possibly selling or trading my Iron Maiden Premium towards a Safe Cracker. Would also be interested in trading it straight across or +/- cash for other games. Maybe Lord of the Rings, Congo, RBION, Junkyard, Earthshaker, Batman Forever, Hobbit, Ghostbusters Premium, Earthshaker, Indiana Jones (Williams) or maybe another game I'm not thinking of.

#1707 4 years ago
Quoted from MrDucks:

That’s Len. If you’re at yucca tomorrow ask, people have his number.

I will, if I can make it tonight.

#1708 4 years ago

I have Len’s number if you need it.

Scott

#1709 4 years ago
Quoted from ss2049:

I have Len’s number if you need it.
Scott

Yeah, or email. I feel weird just calling the guy.

I missed the tournament on Tuesday because of work, but I am going to get myself involved in the community a bit more. Everyone is cool and it is nice to talk about pinball with people who don’t think I am out of my mind with a freak obsession .

#1710 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Yeah, or email. I feel weird just calling the guy.
I missed the tournament on Tuesday because of work, but I am going to get myself involved in the community a bit more. Everyone is cool and it is nice to talk about pinball with people who don’t think I am out of my mind with a freak obsession .

Len said you can email him or call or text him. I'll send you his contact info.

1 week later
#1711 4 years ago

I’m selling my Dialed In standard. Tons of mods: mirror blades, powder coated legs, rails, hinges, station mod, building mod, spider mod, topper, cliffys throughout, shooter rod, plus others. Plays fantastic. Asking $7000 cash, no trades, no shipping. Let me know if interested for pics.

#1712 4 years ago

Anyone want to do a local trade for my hobbit le?

... this is traded now thank you.

#1713 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Purchased a few years ago and sold to customer. Just purchased back in a bulk buy. Forgot who and where I got it from originally. Thought it was one of those games that had the 1...”
2019-12-23
Phoenix, AZ
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 307 times

SOLD locally

#1714 4 years ago

I'm looking to sell or trade a nice Stern Star Trek pro with a Color dmd and a new plastic set. Open to most games dmd and up +/- cash. Pm me trades or questions. I can send pics and video if interested.
Thanks!

1 week later
#1715 4 years ago

Hi all - I have a 1976 Gottlieb Volley for sale. It was my 1st machine 8 years ago but its time to move on. :-/ Great condition. See pics below in the ad.

I could deliver locally or meet somewhere in the middle. Open to reasonable offers.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/89701

#1716 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Baywatch Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Sega Baywatch for sale. XL Color DMD ($469), LED’s throughout, stickers on the shark target post and 5 yellow posts and 2 laser kick targets. 10” metal die cast coast guard hel...”
2020-01-12
Renton, WA
2,999 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 825 times
Contributed to Pinside
Open to local trade. Interested in Fish Tales, Super Mario Brothers, or other 90's DMD's.

#1717 4 years ago

I am looking to buy a BK2K. The cheaper and shittier the better, I am only there for the tunes! Thanks!

-ben

#1718 4 years ago

Looking for an Elvira and the Party Monsters or Blackout located in AZ. Thanks in advance
- Jon

#1719 4 years ago

Looking for a working, player condition 1978 Bally Star Trek located in AZ, or maybe Vegas.

#1720 4 years ago
Quoted from PeoriaKid:

Looking for a working, player condition 1978 Bally Star Trek located in AZ, or maybe Vegas.

Found this one in Tucson: tucson.craigslist.org link

#1721 4 years ago
Quoted from monsterbaldy:

I am looking to buy a BK2K. The cheaper and shittier the better, I am only there for the tunes! Thanks!
-ben

save yourself the money and just get the minibosses to play it for you

#1722 4 years ago
Quoted from PeoriaKid:

Here's one in Vegas, but it's listed correctly as a 1979, I don't think they made these in '78...
https://offerup.com/item/detail/803144153/

#1723 4 years ago

Did not know they made a collector's edition.

#1724 4 years ago

Anyone want to trade me a GB Premium for my Batman 66 premium?

#1725 4 years ago

Placed my FT and WCS94 on Craigs List today if anyone might be interested. Both are solid playing machines - not museum/collector quality. I've had both in my collection for over 10 years. I also have reduced the price on my AMH.

#1726 4 years ago
Quoted from captaindorky:

Placed my FT and WCS94 on Craigs List today if anyone might be interested. Both are solid playing machines - not museum/collector quality. I've had both in my collection for over 10 years. I also have reduced the price on my AMH.

Are you looking for any trades?

1 week later
#1727 4 years ago

Looking to buy another 80's Williams pin to keep my Firepower company. Does anyone have any for sale?

#1728 4 years ago

Looking to sell my RBION. 3rd owner and HUO. Just replaced all the rubbers and and most of the bulbs with LEDs. Very clean. Looking for $4200. Compare to others for sale on pinside. Will send pics. PM me if you interested.

#1729 4 years ago

Sorry, was looking for an 80s era game. Ended up finding a beautiful Elvira and the Party Monsters Thanks anyway.

#1730 4 years ago

Selling my HUO Tron Pro, original owner, minty condition. Would consider a partial trade if you have a nice condition DDR or ITG dance game.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original owner of this Tron Pro w/3D translite, picked up NIB in April 2015. Currently at 1498 plays and is HUO. Fresh coat of wax before it ever saw play. Silk screened cab and...”
2020-01-13
Scottsdale, AZ
6,999 (Firm)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 255 times
Contributed to Pinside

#1731 4 years ago

Selling my HUO Stern POTC. Open to trades, GOTG, Dead Pool, Stern Jurassic Park or other newer titles.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Loaded 2006 Stern Pirates of the Caribbean Pinball Machine. HUO (undocumented) 3rd owner, everything works and plays as it should. Playfield, Cabinet, and Artwork in excellent cond...”
2020-02-02
Renton, WA
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 238 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#1732 4 years ago

Hi all - I have a 1979 Bally Star Trek backglass for sale. See the ad here. Makes a great piece of wall art if nothing else!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/91790

#1733 4 years ago

Looking at possibly selling or trading my Iron Maiden Premium towards a Safe Cracker. Would also be interested in trading it straight across or +/- cash for other games. Maybe Lord of the Rings, Congo, RBION, Junkyard, Batman Forever, Hobbit, Ghostbusters Premium, Indiana Jones (Williams), TNA, TAF, or maybe another game I haven't thought of.

#1734 4 years ago

Looking for a nice White Water.

1 week later
#1735 4 years ago

Looking to sell my Batman 66, nice condition premium with some extra lighting, some cliffies, and interior side-art. $6600.

Going to bring Flash Gordon back inside and buy the shittiest BK2K i can find for the garage.

-ben

2 weeks later
#1736 4 years ago

Hey guys, I’m selling off the rest of my pinball stuff that’s just taking up room. I have several bally boards, Williams displays, wide body Williams lockbar, 4 new 27” Gottlieb legs (from pinball resource) still in their wrappers, taxi manual, and a Flash Gordon flashing board. Anyone interested? I’d take any reasonable offer. PM me.

#1737 4 years ago

It's time to switch up my line-up, so I have a Stern Star Trek pro with a colordmd for sale or trade as well as a slugfest. I would be interested in lots of different pins, so let me know what you have. For cash, I would like to get $4500 for star trek and $1500 for my slugfest. Both games play 100% and are in good shape.

Thanks!

Added over 4 years ago:

I've decided to keep Slugfest for now, but I still would like to sell or trade my Star Trek Pro. Pm me with trades. I can also provide photos or you can play the game in person if you want.

#1738 4 years ago

Out visiting my brother in Goodyear. Anybody interested in a NIB Houdini? Game is in hand. Open to trades for newer Stern games and Classic Bally Williams DMD games. But would prefer to sell outright.

#1739 4 years ago

Thinking about moving my Bally Who Dunnit. Nice PF/no typical insert wear. Slot reels clean/working 100%. Full LEDs. No dot. $3200

Added over 4 years ago:

Game is sold. Thank you.

#1740 4 years ago

Hi Everyone. I am selling my beloved The Shadow. It just isn't getting the attention it deserves Here's a link to the CL ad. Feel free to DM with any questions. Thanks!

tucson.craigslist.org link

2 weeks later
#1741 4 years ago

I just listed a NIB Monster Bash Remake (Limited Edition).

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “NIB Monster Bash Remake (Limited Edition). Prefer local sale and pickup. Game is in a plywood crate and was purchased from Game Room Guys.”
2020-04-05
Phoenix, AZ
7,999 (OBO)
Archived after: 53 days
Viewed: 350 times

#1742 4 years ago

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. Normally I buy/trade/sell with a couple of regulars in other states in person on my drives, but given the circumstances, I thought I would put a few games up for potential local trades, if anyone is so inclined. I'm not really anxious to move ANY of these games, but for the right trade: low-play HUO 'Hobbit Smaug Gold', 'Demolition Man' bought not long ago from a local collector that looks like it recently came out of the box, stunning original 'Judge Dredd' with mods that is jaw-dropping collector-quality, 'X-Files' that is as nice HUO as you will find, 'Goldeneye' with matching gold armor, coin door, rails and NO 'crotch wear' seen in every other example. I would only be interested in trades for recent high-end games like Jurassic Park Premium/LE, Willy Wonka, Elvira Premium/LE, Dialed In, Woz, Rick and Morty, etc., and they would have to be free of play field issues. HUO Star Trek LE works, as well. DM me if there is any interest. All my games are top-notch, and I can provide pictures/references as needed. I will donate to Pinside if any deals are made. I'm around 120th and Via Linda in Scottsdale. Thanks!

#1743 4 years ago

Price drop on my Shadow:

Just listed my Stern Spider-Man as well. One of these pins needs to go!

DM or call (phone number in CL ad) with any questions or if you want additional pics. Thanks

#1744 4 years ago
Quoted from HankScorpio:

Price drop on my Shadow:
Just listed my Stern Spider-Man as well. One of these pins needs to go!
DM or call (phone number in CL ad) with any questions or if you want additional pics. Thanks

That Shadow looks really nice....7 1/2 he drive.... very tempting.

#1745 4 years ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

That Shadow looks really nice....7 1/2 he drive.... very tempting.

We will be here all weekend! DM me if you have any questions or want to set up a phone call I actually did the exact same drive when I bought this pin years ago. Drove out to LA and back in a day!

#1746 4 years ago
Quoted from HankScorpio:

We will be here all weekend! DM me if you have any questions or want to set up a phone call I actually did the exact same drive when I bought this pin years ago. Drove out to LA and back in a day!

If we would not be in these crazy times, it would be different. Technically I am not allowed to leave my house under Los Angeles Stay At Home ordinance.

#1747 4 years ago

Anyone got a nice Johnny Mnemonic for sale locally? I sold mine a few years ago, but miss it and need another

#1748 4 years ago

Shout-out to HankScorpio for a great deal on an exceptional Shadow. So helpful and gracious with his time and expertise!

#1749 4 years ago
Quoted from HooperTriplett:

Shout-out to hankscorpio for a great deal on an exceptional Shadow. So helpful and gracious with his time and expertise!Thanks! It was awesome meeting you, and I am excited to have another pinball addict in the neighborhood! Hit me up anytime, I am always happy to help

3 weeks later
#1750 3 years ago

Looking to sell our Iron Maiden Premium. Mods include Pin Monk Gel mods (Mode tree, mummy letters, Eddie cards and fireball brackets), Pinball life perfect play rubbers (color is black and on all 4 flippers, all post sleeves and mini post rubbers), TrueColor plastic protectors for the slings and inlanes (fluorescent yellow), Mezel Mods Pharoah blinder kit, Hieroglyphs flipper bat toppers, Hieroglyphs art blades, pop bumber plastic protectors (fluorescent yellow). Also have Cliffy's but not installed. Asking $6,500 OBO. Local pick up only, not looking to ship at this time. I can help you load it. DM me if interested. I will try to get pictures up later today.

Thanks,
Cameron

There are 2,833 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/35?hl=hoopertriplett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.