AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

There are 2,802 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 57.
#1651 4 years ago

Have a White Water I’m putting up for sale. $5700. Very clean, color dmd. No shipping and no trades.

#1652 4 years ago
Quoted from GarlandJenkins:

Selling my Hollywood Heat. Recently serviced, LED’d, new Titan rubber kit, and new purple ramp. Plays great and has an awesome playfield. $1900 OBO.

Price drop to $1500 firm

#1653 4 years ago

'Theatre of Magic' is sold (I will make a Pinside donation). 'Avatar LE' is spoken for (off of CL) and awaiting deposit. I still have a remarkably nice Sega 'Lost World:Jurassic Park', and soon I am likely to list an HUO (true collector-quality) 'Tales of the Arabian Nights' with the sword topper. Thanks, Michael.

#1654 4 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

'Theatre of Magic' is sold (I will make a Pinside donation). 'Avatar LE' is spoken for (off of CL) and awaiting deposit. I still have a remarkably nice Sega 'Lost World:Jurassic Park', and soon I am likely to list an HUO (true collector-quality) 'Tales of the Arabian Nights' with the sword topper. Thanks, Michael.

I cannot buy another game, I cannot buy another game, I cannot buy another game…could you share pictures of the Totan?

#1655 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I cannot buy another game, I cannot buy another game, I cannot buy another game…could you share pictures of the Totan?

Haha. I will get a link to some pics as soon as I can. She's a beauty.

#1656 4 years ago

Some info on TotAN: Undocumented HUO, beautiful cabinet, almost perfect playfield, interactive Laseriffic topper, inner lit sword mod, full LED, Color DMD, Tilt 'Gameblades', all new ramps, genie and lamp disc, upgraded speakers, just completely shopped. $9k.

#1657 4 years ago

Sega 'Lost World:Jurassic Park' is sold to a great local collector. Making an additional Pinside donation. Thank you.

#1658 4 years ago

Looking to trade my amazing Twilight Zone, all original in perfect condition perfect cabinet no wear or fading and perfect playfield and plastics. Looking for a Wizard of Oz with the updated 2.0 boards. Lemme know if your interested. Ad posted here and on Craigslist

#1659 4 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Sega 'Lost World:Jurassic Park' is sold to a great local collector. Making an additional Pinside donation. Thank you.

Yeah, the guy that wound up with that is ok I suppose.

#1660 4 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Some info on TotAN: Undocumented HUO, beautiful cabinet, almost perfect playfield, interactive Laseriffic topper, inner lit sword mod, full LED, Color DMD, Tilt 'Gameblades', all new ramps, genie and lamp disc, upgraded speakers, just completely shopped. $9k.

BTW, I saw this machine in person.
It is friggin gorgeous.

#1661 4 years ago

Anyone interested in an EM pin 1969 Williams Smart Set? I have one for sale on Craigslist. Mechanically it works 100%. The cabinet, and Back glass are in poor condition. The play field is in decent shape but needs touchups.

This was my first pinball game I bought as a project. The previous owner had it sitting outside on his covered patio. I rebuilt all the score reels, pop bumpers and went through the game to get it working.

phoenix.craigslist.org link

#1662 4 years ago

Looking to trade my GOTG premium for a dead pool have other games to trade as well

#1663 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

Anyone interested in an EM pin 1969 Williams Smart Set? I have one for sale on Craigslist. Mechanically it works 100%. The cabinet, and Back glass are in poor condition. The play field is in decent shape but needs touchups.
This was my first pinball game I bought as a project. The previous owner had it sitting outside on his covered patio. I rebuilt all the score reels, pop bumpers and went through the game to get it working.

Someone else in Cave Creek! Very cool.
If you decide to sell your Aztec let me know.
I have a Space Odyssey and Grand Prix both same year Willams games that would be awesome in a row.

#1664 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Someone else in Cave Creek! Very cool.
If you decide to sell your Aztec let me know.
I have a Space Odyssey and Grand Prix both same year Willams games that would be awesome in a row.

You have a nice collection. Jealous. Do not have any plans to sell or trade it right now but will let you know if I do. I really like the Aztec. I got it about a year ago here in the valley from a guy that was not good with EM's. I really like getting the EM's back to running order that have been neglected.

#1665 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

BTW, I saw this machine in person.
It is friggin gorgeous.

Stop tempting me you horrible person!

#1666 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

You have a nice collection. Jealous. Do not have any plans to sell or trade it right now but will let you know if I do. I really like the Aztec. I got it about a year ago here in the valley from a guy that was not good with EM's. I really like getting the EM's back to running order that have been neglected.

I applaud you for bringing EM's back to life.
There's not enough people doing that here.
Where in Cave Creek are you located?
We're up School house road a bit up the hill about a mile or so past the library.
If you ever want to stop by to play some pinball and maybe have a beer or two let me know.
Most of what's listed in our collection (with a couple exceptions) is currently in the house and working.

#1667 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Stop tempting me you horrible person!

LOL, give into your desires.
Money can't buy you happiness, but I can sure buy you a pinball machine that will make you happy.

#1668 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I applaud you for bringing EM's back to life.
There's not enough people doing that here.
Where in Cave Creek are you located?
We're up School house road a bit up the hill about a mile or so past the library.
If you ever want to stop by to play some pinball and maybe have a beer or two let me know.
Most of what's listed in our collection (with a couple exceptions) is currently in the house and working.

It is a lot of work resurrecting EM's depending on the condition. Some only need a little TLC and they are good to go. I am working my way up to a purchasing a DMD pin. Just hard spending $4-7K on a pinball game. I am sure I will break down soon and get one.

Would love to stop by sometime and see your collection, could I bring my son as well?

I live off Cave Creek road and Lone Mountain area. (south Cave Creek) lol.

#1669 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

It is a lot of work resurrecting EM's depending on the condition. Some only need a little TLC and they are good to go. I am working my way up to a purchasing a DMD pin. Just hard spending $4-7K on a pinball game. I am sure I will break down soon and get one.
Would love to stop by sometime and see your collection, could I bring my son as well?
I live off Cave Creek road and Lone Mountain area. (south Cave Creek) lol.

Sure, bring your son along.
How old is he?
Only curious because we have kids that are 8 and 10 and was wondering if they were similar age group.

#1670 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Sure, bring your son along.
How old is he?
Only curious because we have kids that are 8 and 10 and was wondering if they were similar age group.

He is 15. I showed him your pics of your games and he was amazed by all the games.

#1671 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

He is 15. I showed him your pics of your games and he was amazed by all the games.

Cool, I'll shoot you a PM so we don't derail and monopolize this thread.
Cheers
Kent

#1672 4 years ago

I'm looking for a complete, working 1979 Bally Star Trek. Preferably in driving distance. Any ideas, pm me. Thanks

#1673 4 years ago

Looking to add an A title. TAF, BBB, TBL, something really interesting. PM me with ideas/offers! Thanks

#1675 4 years ago
Quoted from PeoriaKid:

I'm looking for a complete, working 1979 Bally Star Trek. Preferably in driving distance. Any ideas, pm me. Thanks

There is one on KSL classifieds in Salt Lake City. Pricey though.

#1676 4 years ago

'Avatar LE' and 'Tales of the Arabian Nights' are both now sold. Thank you to all. -Michael

#1677 4 years ago

Looking to trade a players DE Phantom Of The Opera for another title, let me know if you’re interested. Thank you!

#1678 4 years ago

Price drop on Silverball.

Machine - For Sale
Silverball Mania Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Bally Silverball Mania. Features a unique center horseshoe shot, two spinners, a ton of standup targets, and a very cool ball save feature. Plunging the center lane for the skill...”
2019-08-08
Vail, AZ
875 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 261 times
Contributed to Pinside

#1679 4 years ago

Saw this Blackout posted on Craigslist, but the price looks to be ~50% higher than what it typically goes for. I'm guessing that converting to LEDs wouldn't increase the value that much?

#1680 4 years ago
Quoted from Erzak:

Saw this Blackout posted on Craigslist, but the price looks to be ~50% higher than what it typically goes for. I'm guessing that converting to LEDs wouldn't increase the value that much?

Looks like pinside has sold 18 of them and the average price was $1250. Having a clearcoated playfield would bring it well above average. Sounds like this guy is in the ballpark with a little negotiating room to me.

#1681 4 years ago

Listing my No Fear, looking to change things up a bit. Trades considered.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “1995 Williams No Fear. The Good: - Nice playfield with no wear. - Game plays 100% and FAST. No Credit dot. - LEDs installed. - Very little cab fade, if any. Mostly orange/red colo...”
2019-09-07
Phoenix, AZ
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 203 times

1 week later
#1682 4 years ago

Looking for a RR WOZ and a Beatles Gold. I have a Pinball Refinery Iron Man w color dmd and pdi glass and a Ripleys w color dmd pdi and a couple Playfield mods. Text is best 602 803-1446. Mike V

1 week later
#1683 4 years ago

Thinking of selling my JJP Pirates LE. I am the original owner. PM me if interested. I’m open to trades plus cash.

#1684 4 years ago
Quoted from DinoBob:

Thinking of selling my JJP Pirates LE. I am the original owner. PM me if interested. I’m open to trades plus cash.Going to hold onto the game for now. Had pre-seller's remorse, which is never a good sign.

#1685 4 years ago

Looking to sell my Hook. Open to offers.

Machine - For Sale
Hook Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Full LEDs with the latest pinballcode.com code. This code adds a ball save, balances scores and timers, as well as adds some call outs that were never used before. Willing to ass...”
2019-09-29
Vail, AZ
2,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 964 days
Viewed: 409 times

2 weeks later
#1686 4 years ago

Hey PHX people!! What’s the chance that anyone down in that area has a spare original WPC backglass available?

#1687 4 years ago

I have a Bally Mystic with CC PF and beautiful restored cabinet.

#1688 4 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Hey PHX people!! What’s the chance that anyone down in that area has a spare original WPC backglass available?

just the clear glass in front of the translite? I have I think 5 new sheets in stock.

#1689 4 years ago

Reduced the price on our Baywatch to $3200 obo. Has Color DMD, LED's and a few mods. PM me if interested

Machine - For Sale
Baywatch Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Sega Baywatch for sale. XL Color DMD ($469), LED’s throughout, stickers on the shark target post and 5 yellow posts and 2 laser kick targets. 10” metal die cast coast guard hel...”
2020-01-12
Renton, WA
2,999 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 825 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#1690 4 years ago

In case you didn't see it, I put Jurassic Park (Limited Edition) in at Hop Central. Hopefully some of you will enjoy it as much as I do!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scorpion-phoenix/page/2#post-5277647

#1691 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

In case you didn't see it, I put Jurassic Park (Limited Edition) in at Hop Central. Hopefully some of you will enjoy it as much as I do!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scorpion-phoenix/page/2#post-5277647

Awesome.
I still have yet to play one of these.
Guess I’m going to have to make a trip down there soon.

#1692 4 years ago

I have an HUO American Pinball 'Houdini' with art blades for $5,600 in Scottsdale. It's been fun to play while I've had it, but it's time to move it along. If you're holding off on new Sterns and JJPs because of play field issues, this is a unique title to play in the meantime. The ball shooting halfway across the play field into the trunk is very cool, and as soon as you forget there are two magnets, they come into play and add a whole new dimension. -Michael

#1693 4 years ago

MMRLE #436 black trim, color chip, lazeriffic topper, side art, cliffy's and mantis protectors throughout, shooter lane mylar before ball #1, 265 total plays, like new condition $8200 C&C.

#1694 4 years ago

Looking for the following:

- AC/DC Lucy
- Munsters Premium Color Edition
- Jurassic Park Premium

If you have any of these that you’re looking to move please let me know. Thanks!

Scott

#1695 4 years ago

Looking for the following
Stern Star Wars pro
Dead pool pro
GOTG pro
Jurassic park pro
Monster bash Se
AFM Se

Willing to road trip from CO if i can find multiple on my list.

Added over 4 years ago:

Update i decided to buy new. Still looking for AFM SE
Monster bash SE

If anyone has one

#1696 4 years ago

Selling a rocky and bullwinckle for 2500, and a mousin' around 2200 ...cyclone for 2000 and a Aerosmith for 4750....

Added over 4 years ago:

Aerosmith sold

#1697 4 years ago

Iron Maiden LE just listed. Pm me for additional photos or details.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Iron Maiden LE with Aces High topper, matching powder-coated coin door and shooter housing, cliffys, plastics protectors, insert color brackets, and several mods; less than 400 pla...”
2019-11-03
Phoenix, AZ
8,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 149 times
Contributed to Pinside

Added over 4 years ago:

***SOLD***

1 week later
#1698 4 years ago

Looking for a GB premium or GOT to fill an open slot. Anyone looking to move one of these out?

Thanks!
-Wes

#1699 4 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

Looking for a GB premium or GOT to fill an open slot. Anyone looking to move one of these out?
Thanks!
-Wes

Solid vote to get GOT pro over GB pro/prem or GOT prem. Good luck with the search and someone, please sell Wes a GOT pro.

#1700 4 years ago

I'm going to run tournaments...hopefully this goes well . You can read about them in the HOP Central thread which is named Scorpion after the first game on location . https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scorpion-phoenix.

There are 2,802 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/34?hl=wcbu64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.