AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

There are 2,802 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 57.
#1551 4 years ago

Lowered the price on Circus to $1400.

#1552 4 years ago

Cutting down my collection sale

Mousin' around 2250
Monday night football 1500
Jokers! 1500
Diner 2500
Rocky and bullwinkle 3000
Space jam 2700
Slugfest 2000
Mario andretti 1750
Fire! 2250
Pool sharks 1500
Rollergames 2000
Space shuttle 1500
Nascar 3000
Aerosmith 4500
Rollercoaster tycoon 3800
Pinball magic 4500
Congo 4750 with color dmd
Simpsons pinball party 5000 with color dmd
Roller coaster tycoon 3800

If interested send me a pm

1 week later
1 week later
#1554 4 years ago

Wish I could of gotten that Sorcerer but I’m out of town( I work out of town)

I was back home a few weeks ago and stopped by tilt. Was really looking forward to Munsters and meh. You know I’ve tried but I just don’t like the big screens on a pinball machine. Just can’t get with it.

#1555 4 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

Wish I could of gotten that Sorcerer but I’m out of town( I work out of town)
I was back home a few weeks ago and stopped by tilt. Was really looking forward to Munsters and meh. You know I’ve tried but I just don’t like the big screens on a pinball machine. Just can’t get with it.

I think the Munsters needs the mini playfield to make it more interesting. The pro version they have at Tilt is bad imo.

#1556 4 years ago

Stern 'Avatar LE'. #132 of 250. Pristine condition, I don't know how else to say it. ColorDMD, speaker lights, under cab lighting, mirror blades, button lights, custom playfield lights, back box light, as well as a shaker motor and chrome package that came with the LE. It's a beautiful pin from a time when Stern's quality was a bit higher, and it shows. $6k.

Sega 'Jurassic Park: The Lost World'. Undocumented HUO. LED ColorDMD, otherwise it looks like it recently came out of the box. Pretty rare to find this title in this condition, I would guess. $4k.

Both are available to play anytime around Frank Lloyd Wright and Via Linda in Scottsdale. Just PM me. No trades at this time, and I won't ship. I will donate upon each sale, if they sell through Pinside.

Thanks! -Michael

#1558 4 years ago

I have a DILE that a I bought new in box. Unboxed and has stayed in the same spot. $8k

#1559 4 years ago

Monster Bash LE less than 100 plays. Immaculate. $7500 cash. Pm me if interested.

#1560 4 years ago

Have a Devil Riders finished and ready to go. $1200 obo.

Added over 5 years ago:

SOLD

#1561 4 years ago

Does anyone have any Gottlieb system 80s they want to sell? Looking for tag team wrestling, arena, Hollywood heat, and dmds like big hurt or stargate.

Thanks

#1562 4 years ago
Quoted from GarlandJenkins:

Does anyone have any Gottlieb system 80s they want to sell? Looking for tag team wrestling, arena, Hollywood heat, and dmds like big hurt or stargate.
Thanks

I have a Circus, listed in the market with several pics.

#1563 4 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

I have a Circus, listed in the market with several pics.

Thanks for directing me to that, but circus is not a theme I'm interested in at this time. Good luck with your sale, it does look really nice.

#1564 4 years ago

Thanks for directing me to that, but circus is not a theme I'm interested in at this time. Good luck with your sale, it does look really nice.

Thanks, and good luck in your searches. I played Tag Team at TPF last year. It was a pretty interesting layout and was quite fun.

#1565 4 years ago

Hey folks!

I am fresh to the hobby, but I do fall pretty hard... I have played pinball plenty in the past (especially on my uncle's machines back in the day - #party-zone , #addams-family , #elvira-and-the-party-monsters , and #terminator-2-judgment-day ), but haven't looked seriously at getting my own until recently when I was playing a friend's #total-nuclear-annihilation for hours. I do make it out to Starfighters every now and then, but it isn't the closest to me...

I have a ton of games in my wishlist, but I won't go near them without getting a fair amount of dedicated time to play them first. I am currently on the hunt for #total-nuclear-annihilation and #addams-family to have at home. Anyone looking to part with either of those?

Failing that, I am asking something similar to https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/30#post-4904131 , which is what distributors do you folks go to for new games since it doesn't seem like we have them in AZ? Orange County Pinballs was mentioned - that whom folks typically go to? What is your experience with them for support, considering they are in another state? It was mentioned that OC Pinballs shipped overnight to Sky Harbor - is that how they prefer to ship it, or was that done for cost? I can probably go and ask them some questions though...

I am thinking seriously about a #deadpool-limited-edition or #deadpool-premium too - especially if I find that I can't wait for something else.

#1566 4 years ago
Quoted from scorche:

Hey folks!
I am fresh to the hobby, but I do fall pretty hard... I have played pinball plenty in the past (especially on my uncle's machines back in the day - #party-zone , #addams-family , #elvira-and-the-party-monsters , and #terminator-2-judgment-day ), but haven't looked seriously at getting my own until recently when I was playing a friend's Total Nuclear Annihilation for hours. I do make it out to Starfighters every now and then, but it isn't the closest to me...
I have a ton of games in my wishlist, but I won't go near them without getting a fair amount of dedicated time to play them first. I am currently on the hunt for Total Nuclear Annihilation and #addams-family to have at home. Anyone looking to part with either of those?
Failing that, I am asking something similar to https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/30#post-4904131 , which is what distributors do you folks go to for new games since it doesn't seem like we have them in AZ? Orange County Pinballs was mentioned - that whom folks typically go to? What is your experience with them for support, considering they are in another state? It was mentioned that OC Pinballs shipped overnight to Sky Harbor - is that how they prefer to ship it, or was that done for cost? I can probably go and ask them some questions though...
I am thinking seriously about a Deadpool (Limited Edition) or #deadpool-premium too - especially if I find that I can't wait for something else.

I know this sounds strange, but I swear the Black Knight Sword of Rage (LE) plays kind of like Total Nuclear Annihilation. I have both and I see a ton of parallels. Deadpool (Limited Edition) is a very nice game as well.

All of the machines I've shipped here come to my house via FedEX or UPS or something. I wouldn't hassle with the airport unless it is super inexpensive. That said, I've only ever used distributors out of state for new pins. I can give you contact info if you're looking.

Lastly, don't limit yourself to getting a brand new pin. there are quite a few 80s pins in the valley that are completely fantastic. They are a great way to learn about the maintenance and experience the other side of the hobby...tweaking, cleaning and restoring them .

#1567 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Lastly, don't limit yourself to getting a brand new pin. there are quite a few 80s pins in the valley that are completely fantastic. They are a great way to learn about the maintenance and experience the other side of the hobby...tweaking, cleaning and restoring them .

I certainly don't plan on it, but I also don't plan on "working my way up" as is commonly suggested. A new pin is a shortcut to hop into the hobby before waiting for the magical nexus of value/condition/desired pin to appear through craigslist. I don't have much trust in buying something sight-unseen from a far away state.

The first pin will need to fend for itself in my house while...shall we say... "building goodwill" for future projects. I certainly have been reading a crapton of awesome guides on the forums over the past month or so.

Edit: For more detail I am looking for something with a somewhat complex ruleset, as this will be my first - primarily 90's DMD and modern. I don't really (yet, at least) have an appreciation for EM/earlier games - I tend to like the games fast. I have little artistic ability, but am very familiar with electronics, so I'd feel comfortable with board repair bits. But all that is neither here nor there. Ultimately, I have a long list of potential pins I'd be looking at, but I am content to take my time for a good opportunity on a pin that I have experience with (and am trying to get more experience with others as I go).

I haven't played Black Knight Sword of Rage (LE) yet, but maybe I'll find the similarities that you did and add it to my list at some point in the future.

#1568 4 years ago

JJ at Game Exchange of Colorado is a great place to buy NIB Sterns even though they aren’t local

#1569 4 years ago

Looking to maybe move my 90% complete Sexy Girl conversion, Just can't seem to find the time to do the last 2 parts.

Swap out into restored cabinet is complete and game is 100% playable. Just needs cabinet art and the LCD to finish the game.

CPR kit has been installed with original style gottlieb mechs like the original rather than running the playboy bally parts.
Full LED's, Red LED 7 digit displays, 7 digit conversion roms and NVRAM on cpu board.

#1570 4 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

JJ at Game Exchange of Colorado is a great place to buy NIB Sterns even though they aren’t local

I can vouch for JJ at GEX and Trent at Tilt Amusements personally as great people to buy from.

#1571 4 years ago

Sold the monster bash. Thanks to Dave.

Would like to sell the Atari Superman. Fun machine for the Fourth of July holiday. Come get it for $2000 Cash if you want it. It’s listed with pics and description. Need to make space according to the Lady of the House.
Thanks Mike.

#1572 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I know this sounds strange, but I swear the Black Knight Sword of Rage (LE) plays kind of like Total Nuclear Annihilation. I have both and I see a ton of parallels. Deadpool (Limited Edition) is a very nice game as well.
All of the machines I've shipped here come to my house via FedEX or UPS or something. I wouldn't hassle with the airport unless it is super inexpensive. That said, I've only ever used distributors out of state for new pins. I can give you contact info if you're looking.

I forgot to mention kbliznick is an amazing local resource and always has a collection worth looking at. If you want to play black knight LE, I am going to put mine in a local bar in about a week.

#1573 4 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Sold the monster bash. Thanks to Dave.
Would like to sell the Atari Superman. Fun machine for the Fourth of July holiday. Come get it for $2000 Cash if you want it. It’s listed with pics and description. Need to make space according to the Lady of the House.
Thanks Mike.

Glad it finally sold Mike. I was telling myself I would wait in hopes that it would sell and the temptation would be removed.....

#1574 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I forgot to mention kbliznick is an amazing local resource and always has a collection worth looking at. If you want to play black knight LE, I am going to put mine in a local bar in about a week.

Which bar?

#1576 4 years ago

Any idea if this is in addition to the pins already there, or is it replacing one of them?

#1577 4 years ago
Quoted from Erzak:

Any idea if this is in addition to the pins already there, or is it replacing one of them?

No idea, reach out to Aniraf, he puts the games at that bar.

#1578 4 years ago

Does anyone know about this Gorgar project for sale on craiglist? phoenix.craigslist.org link

#1579 4 years ago
Quoted from Erzak:

Oh, sorry for the delay! I am adding them, so there will be 4. If it does well for the bar, maybe they will consider more . I like operating them as a hobby, but it it is really up to those guys as to how deep we go. I put the original in there mainly because I like their beer and I feel every bar needs pinball.

#1580 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Oh, sorry for the delay! I am adding them, so there will be 4. If it does well for the bar, maybe they will consider more . I like operating them as a hobby, but it it is really up to those guys as to how deep we go. I put the original in there mainly because I like their beer and I feel every bar needs pinball.

Very cool! Congrats on being able to expand the lineup.

#1581 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Very cool! What is the 2nd new machine? I only saw the mention of Black Knight Sword of Rage LE. I played that a bunch at ZapCon, pretty fun.

#1582 4 years ago
Quoted from Erzak:

Very cool! What is the 2nd new machine? I only saw the mention of Black Knight Sword of Rage LE. I played that a bunch at ZapCon, pretty fun.

Erzak supposed to be Oktoberfest

#1583 4 years ago
Quoted from TODD969:

erzak supposed to be Oktoberfest

Correct. I have to give some props to this thing too! It took me a while to get it dialed in, but I think it is playing great now. I’ve had a ton of people over to play test them and make sure they are solid. The only fluke thing I am still dealing with is that 1 out of 50 times the ball jumps out of the Oktoberfest VUK ramp. Maybe even less often, but I haven’t been keeping count since getting it really close to perfect.

Hopefully the AZ crew will be able to experience the games. They are two of the best I have ever played. Also they couldn’t be more different…which I think will help the bar because I know when I want to drink and play pins, I want variety .

#1584 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

The only fluke thing I am still dealing with is that 1 out of 50 times the ball jumps out of the Oktoberfest VUK ramp. Maybe even less often, but I haven’t been keeping count since getting it really close to perfec .

Just over 100 plays on mine, only had a couple jump the end of wire, current run so i think the adjustments were done at factory. Really like this machine, fun and challenging.

#1585 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I am still dealing with is that 1 out of 50 times the ball jumps out of the Oktoberfest VUK ramp. Maybe even less often, but I haven’t been keeping count since getting it really close to perfect.

The one I played at TPF did this. The ball comes down really fast and just flys off the wire form. I was immediately thinking if you put two post rubbers at the edd of the wireform it might correct that and act as a buffer or brake for the ball. My Jurassic park was doing a similar thing and that fixed it.
I played another machine while on a business trip in Illinois in April that didn’t seem to have this problem.
Played it for about an hour all by myself and didn’t happen once, so I guess it’s posdible it’s an adjustment?

BTW, really fun pin congrats.
Looking forward to playing it.

#1586 4 years ago
Quoted from Grue-pins:

Does anyone know about this Gorgar project for sale on craiglist? phoenix.craigslist.org link

I saw that as well. Debating whether I should even broach the subject with my wife. It would be my first (non-virtual) pin, and not sure that a restoration is the way to go.

#1587 4 years ago

Aniraf
A couple quick questions about the venue as I’ve never been.
1) Do they serve food?
2) Are kids allowed (with parental supervision)?

Trying to figure out if Trish and I need to get someone to watch the kids or not.

#1588 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

aniraf
A couple quick questions about the venue as I’ve never been.
1) Do they serve food?
2) Are kids allowed (with parental supervision)?
Trying to figure out if Trish and I need to get someone to watch the kids or not.

They don’t serve food, but are surrounded by options and you can bring anything in or DoorDash, etc.

As far as I know, they have zero issue with kids as I’ve seen plenty of them there. I think there may be a law against them sitting at the bar, but otherwise it is a decent place for that. I wouldn’t go so far as to say it is a family location since it is a bar/brewery, but it is a chill place that can handle kids.

Hope that helps!

#1590 4 years ago

Hello everybody!
I just posted a couple of machines today on CL:

#star-wars-stern-le Stern Star Wars Premium - HUO 2nd owner, slight damage to back box upon delivery to original owner - $6600 OBO

Other one is a Johnny Mnemonic Johnny Mnemonic - Plays 100% thanks to a recent visit from Kris at Firebird Pinball (thank you!) $3200 OBO

Willing to trade 1 or both, + or - $$ for machines on my wishlist, possibly ones on on there, so PM me if interested!

Thanks,
Nick

Added over 5 years ago:

Edit: Willing to trade 1 or both, + or - $$ for machines on my wishlist, possibly ones *not* on there, so PM me if interested!

Added over 5 years ago:

Star Wars has been sold.

Johnny Mnemonic is still for sale. Dropped to $3100.

Also willing to trade #JM up for down for my wishlist games or possibly others...

#1591 4 years ago

Just posted my Sopranos pin on Craigslist with a brand new Rottendog power driver board. Lots of things shopped, replaced, finished etc. plays amazing. $4600

#1592 4 years ago

Hey folks, I had some unexpected expenses and want to sell some games to lessen the blow.

#batman-66 Batman 66 premium - 6600
#deadpool-pro DeadPool Pro - 5000

Deadpool Pro is immaculate. Has a shaker and mirror blades.
Batman 66 is in great shape. It has some slight wear in the shooter lane from it's opening weekend at Zapcon. Has extra spotlights added.

LMK if interested.

-ben

#1593 4 years ago

Anybody local have an Indiana Jones that need the "lost plastic"?
This mounts to the back inside of the cabinet behind the rope bridge.

My machine already has one and I have a duplicate sitting around that is NOS, basically perfect and has never been installed on a machine.
Going through crap I don't need, so its free if you have the machine and can use it.
I'll let it sit in the local section for a week and if not one can use it, put it up in general for free plus shipping.
Cheers
Kent

I guess this subform won't let you upload images, but here is a link so you can see a photo of it.

https://klovimg.com/images/2019/07/15/IMG_3324.jpg

Added over 5 years ago:

EDIT: This is now spoken for.

#1594 4 years ago

RollerCoaster Tycoon is listed in the marketplace - $2600 -

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “2002 Stern RollerCoaster Tycoon! Full Cointaker LEDs, new clear rubbers all the way around, freshly rebuilt pop bumpers, new lollipop rails, fresh pinballs, orange superbands, ori...”
2019-08-20
Scottsdale, AZ
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 465 times

#1595 4 years ago

So who picked up the $450 taxi? Looked like a bidding war was about to happen. Any playfield pics?

#1596 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Anybody local have an Indiana Jones that need the "lost plastic"?
This mounts to the back inside of the cabinet behind the rope bridge.
My machine already has one and I have a duplicate sitting around that is NOS, basically perfect and has never been installed on a machine.
Going through crap I don't need, so its free if you have the machine and can use it.
I'll let it sit in the local section for a week and if not one can use it, put it up in general for free plus shipping.
Cheers
Kent
I guess this subform won't let you upload images, but here is a link so you can see a photo of it.
https://klovimg.com/images/2019/07/15/IMG_3324.jpg

Hi Kent

I'll take it if you still have it. I don't have an IJ at the moment but usually get around 2 per year and they usually don't have that plastic.

Thanks
Kris

#1597 4 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Hi Kent
I'll take it if you still have it. I don't have an IJ at the moment but usually get around 2 per year and they usually don't have that plastic.
Thanks
Kris

Its all yours Kris.

#1598 4 years ago

So who picked up the $450 taxi? Looked like a bidding war was about to happen. Any playfield pics?

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. The vultures are quick in Phoenix.

#1599 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. The vultures are quick in Phoenix.

One or two names come to mind lol

#1600 4 years ago

I was one of the 40 people who responded to the Taxi ad, but once he changed it to a bidding war, I told him no thanks.

Somebody probably got a deal on it.

I'm just not a fan of tactics like that...

There are 2,802 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/32 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.