5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,740 posts
  • 132 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 days ago by HankScorpio
  • Topic is favorited by 99 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 51 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20160423_1806448_(resized).jpg
EK_bl-20_powdercoating_(resized).jpg
IronManVE_Apron_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4447_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4450_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

There are 1740 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 35.
#1501 11 months ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Do you like the Metallica pin over Maiden, curious to know. I like Maiden more as a band, the pin is fast and ton of shots but I wanted more in it.

In the case of Maiden less is more my friend

#1502 11 months ago

I love both. Had the Met pro and moved up to the prem. I have the INMDN pro and really like it. Haven't played the prem yet to know the differences.

#1503 11 months ago

Don't play a Maiden Premium--once you get used to the extra shots a Pro is difficult to go back to.

#1504 11 months ago

Do you like the Metallica pin over Maiden, curious to know. I like Maiden more as a band, the pin is fast and ton of shots but I wanted more in it.

I always want more playfield toys too, but damn dude, compare the rule sets and Metallica feels pretty bare while IMDN has a really sweet rule setup where you are rewarded for more than just shooting straight up. Add in IMDN’s 30ish high score spots and you’ve got a winner

#1505 11 months ago

Looks like an LE may be available Brent, go get it

#1506 11 months ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

I always want more playfield toys too, but damn dude, compare the rule sets and Metallica feels pretty bare while IMDN has a really sweet rule setup where you are rewarded for more than just shooting straight up. Add in IMDN’s 30ish high score spots and you’ve got a winner

That’s what I feel on Maiden too much center play and shots up the middle, have to have both someday I guess. Have not played the IM premium before so maybe at Zapcon. It’s impossible to decide at times as alway want a good two flipper pin as well.

#1507 11 months ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

In the case of Maiden less is more my friend

Get your ticket for the show in September and meet us

#1508 11 months ago

Good Monday Morning All!!!

Zapcon this weekend..... bringing my HUO only LOTR for sale/Trade. Asking $6500.... looking to trade possibly for a GOTG Pro or Premium... open to discuss other trades.

#1509 11 months ago

Anyone looking for a CGC Monster Bash LE with under 50 plays contact me. It’s new out of box and perfect. $7800. In Ahwatukee.

#1510 11 months ago
Quoted from CheapTrick33:

Good Monday Morning All!!!
Zapcon this weekend..... bringing my HUO only LOTR for sale/Trade. Asking $6500.... looking to trade possibly for a GOTG Pro or Premium... open to discuss other trades.

I can say this LOTR is exceptional and plays great .
Good guy deal with confidence .
Actually its a really good trade opportunity for someone !

#1511 11 months ago

We'll have most of our inventory at the show. Only game not being brought is our Sopranos with 30 or so original plays on it. Didn't want to change that number to 530 by the end of the weekend. Our restored Addams Family has less than that many plays on it's new playfield and WILL be at the show.

Show list of games for sale:
All fully shopped and 100% working, LED's etc...
Addams Family- New pf and nearly everything else new.
Cyclone- cleared pf
Space Shuttle- new pf hardtop
Sinbad
Bally Star Trek
Lucky Draw Cocktail Pinball made in Phoenix, AZ in 1979 by Mirco Electronics
Slugfest

Also will be bringing a few pins for a friend that are also for sale
Centaur 2
Laser Cue
Flight 2000

Couple non pinball items for sale
Golden Tee 2005
Gyruss
Pon Poko
Chicago Coin World Series Pitch & Bat (in an upright cabinet)

#1512 11 months ago

Out of curiosity what will be the prices on Star Trek & Space Shuttle?

#1513 11 months ago
Quoted from Buzz:

That Space Shuttle is nice.

#1514 11 months ago

I really loved that Champion Pub! Whoever brought that, ty!

#1515 11 months ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I think that was my favorite as well. The jump rope...the best. Very fun, different and creative game. I liked black rose, and IMDN premium as well Who dunnit was interesting too.

#1516 11 months ago

I had a lot of fun playing Space Shuttle and Cyclone. Thank you kbliznick for bringing those!

#1517 11 months ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Pretty sure that is Zach's, one of the organizers of ZapCon.

Overall, great job with ZapCon this year! I liked the expansion with the new spaces for the lounge, comp area, and the escape room (which I think Zach also had a heavy hand in designing). Thanks to everyone who brought games and the people who made ZapCon happen this year.

#1518 11 months ago

Who brought the Creature? The mods on that were outstanding, including the Snack Bar.

#1519 11 months ago
Quoted from Triplecdad:

Who brought the Creature? The mods on that were outstanding, including the Snack Bar.

I believe it was coindork, he posted in the zapcon thread. He brought that whole row of machines.

#1520 11 months ago
Quoted from Triplecdad:

Yep, that was ours.
Thanks for the compliment, a lot of work goes into bringing that much stuff and it’s nice to hear it appreciated (although maybe not by my back).
Glad to hear you got a chance to play it.
If you ever get up in the Cave Creek area and I’m around hit me up if you wanna play it again and maybe brink a few beers.
Cheers
Kent

#1521 11 months ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Yep, that was ours.
Thanks for the compliment, a lot of work goes into bringing that much stuff and it’s nice to hear it appreciated (although maybe not by my back).
Glad to hear you got a chance to play it.
If you ever get up in the Cave Creek area and I’m around hit me up if you wanna play it again and maybe brink a few beers.
Cheers
Kent

Thanks for bringing that entire row of games! I think I put a GC on your Indy, and your CV is absolutely stunning (as are all your games.)

#1522 11 months ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

Thanks for bringing that entire row of games! I think I put a GC on your Indy, and your CV is absolutely stunning (as are all your games.)

Thanks man appreciate it.
I’ll be honest though and have to give credit where credit is due. Kris and Leslie over at Firebird pinball had a hand in either shopping or restoring many of those machines (at least half of them).
Kris Spaseff worked on a few of them as well.
Wish I could say it was all me, but I simply don’t have the time because of work and family.
I fix some of my own stuff as I have time, but it’s a lot more manageable once you’ve had someone go through the machine throughly. Those guys are like pinball cyborgs that live and breath pinball. We’re pretty blessed here in the valley with a really good group of knowledgeable pinball techs.

#1523 11 months ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I play it ever year until I am the Pub Champion, actually it still had my initials and back to back Pub champion in game when I played it this year

#1524 11 months ago

I really liked the Who Dunnit.
Didn’t put up a high score on it, but got rooftop champion.

#1525 11 months ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I really liked the Who Dunnit.
Didn’t put up a high score on it, but got rooftop champion.

Where did you get those shiney almost translucent looking flipper bats?

BTW, thanks for turning your volume up a bit so we could hear them when we were playing them.

What ended up being wrong with the Indy Saturday evening? By the looks of it, the balls weren't releasing from the idol during ball search.

#1526 11 months ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Where did you get those shiney almost translucent looking flipper bats?
BTW, thanks for turning your volume up a bit so we could hear them when we were playing them.
What ended up being wrong with the Indy Saturday evening? By the looks of it, the balls weren't releasing from the idol during ball search.

Not 100% sure yet. The balls were getting stuck entertainment.
It wasn’t happening every game.
We would unjam them and then the error would clear from the test mode and it would play fine for a while. Walk away and come back a half hour later and they were stuck again. I took the coil apart on Saturday and replaced the sleeve (which was slightly warped).
It seemed to work the rest of the day then the problem persisted Sunday.
The consensus is that it’s either the opto sensors or I need to re-pin the connector. Either way I’ll dive into it this week. We basically finished unloading this evening and are now vegetating with a cocktail about to get caught up on Game of Thrones. Going to start setting everything back up tomorrow after work.

It’s going to be interesting to start going through the machines this week and see how they held up. 400-500 plays seems to be the average at a show like this. My brother in law and I spent a week going through everything before the show to make sure they were mostly dialed and not registering errors, but hey it’s pinball.
Sounds like there should be some interesting score to try and beat

The translucent bats were an eBay purchase. They look really cool, but are a bit on the fragile side and prone to cracking. Alright for home use but on a long enough timeline they will break. They look damn cool though.

#1527 11 months ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Sounds like there should be some interesting score to try and beat

Let me know if my GC on Demo Man is still there. There were some crazy good players this weekend. I know T2 got some insane scores on it.

#1528 11 months ago
Quoted from AJNada:

Let me know if my GC on Demo Man is still there. There were some crazy good players this weekend. I know T2 got some insane scores on it.

Lol, will do.
I’m sure that Demo Man score is still good though. I walked by T2 at one point and there was a dude that had like 10x my best score.
Congrats on the No Fear.
Looks friggin sweet.

#1529 11 months ago
Quoted from Buzz:

$1900 and $2400

Our Addams Family ended up with 498 plays by the end of the show. It was played literally non-stop for 14 1/2 hours on Saturday. It would have broken 500 plays if I didn't have to spend 15 minutes Sunday morning replacing a sticky coil sleeve. The coils never got a chance to cool down that a sleeve started to melt without a shorted coil or blown transistor!!

#1530 11 months ago
Quoted from AJNada:

I got my initials on T2 best game for me.

#1531 11 months ago

Was there a Baywatch? Anybody put 5 balls in the shark hole this year? Couldn’t make it this year, but reports were good.

#1532 11 months ago

I got my initials on T2 best game for me.

Yep, I think I was playing Dirty Harry when it happened.

#1533 11 months ago

Thanks to all that brought games to ZapCon. Was my 2nd year going, and it was a blast. Now I'm perusing here, CL, etc. for a table to buy. Don't tell my wife...

#1534 10 months ago

Sold a couple machines at Zapcon and now have some space for more . Looking for a Taxi or Flash Gordon or ?

#1535 10 months ago

Looking to clear out some machines:

Firepower, fully restored: $2500
Dancing Lady (1966 EM) : $900
Playboy Project(complete game, cpr playfield, plastics, stencils, great BG): $1500
Monopoly, great shape, suspected HUO: $3200

In the phoenix area.

#1536 10 months ago

I have a few games I would be interested in trading +/- cash if needed. I would be interested in ACNC, TWD, Champion Pub, Junkyard, RFM, Twilight Zone, Indiana Jones, are the ones that pop to mind, but open to others as well. Not interested in EMs. I can send pics to anyone interested.

-Thanks!
-Tom
My games are:
Lord of the Rings w/colordmd
Star Trek Pro w/colordmd
Slugfest

#1537 10 months ago
Quoted from gibsonrd:

I have a few games I would be interested in trading +/- cash if needed. I would be interested in ACNC, TWD, Champion Pub, Junkyard, RFM, Twilight Zone, Indiana Jones, are the ones that pop to mind, but open to others as well. Not interested in EMs. I can send pics to anyone interested.
-Thanks!
-Tom
My games are:
Lord of the Rings w/colordmd
Star Trek Pro w/colordmd
Slugfest

I need another house!

coindork is Spaseff on these forums? I want to line up my Scorpion for an ultimate restoration. I know he is busy for a bit, but I want to make sure I am in the queue.

#1538 10 months ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I need another house!
coindork is Spaseff on these forums? I want to line up my Scorpion for an ultimate restoration. I know he is busy for a bit, but I want to make sure I am in the queue.

To be honest I don't know if he's active on the forums or not.
Probably best to text or call him.

#1539 10 months ago

That Champion Pub was really fun! I have always wanted to play it and was not disappointed. That was my favorite pin of the weekend.

It was also a surprise trip to see a Polybius arcade machine there. Really felt like it was straight out of Portland in the 80's. Nice work whoever that belonged to!

Thank you for everybody bringing their games to the show.

#1540 10 months ago

Sup guys just listed a few pins for sale if anyone is interested send me a pm

Viper night drivin 2800
Maverick 2500
Rollergames 2000

#1541 10 months ago
Quoted from monsterbaldy:

I am going to sell or trade my Iron Maiden and Indiana Jones. Feel free to PM me if interested.
I have to research pricing on IJ, but it's very nice.
-ben

I'm a fickle idiot, I'm not getting rid of either of these now. But I do want to trade my Hobbit again. So..........

-ben

#1542 10 months ago

Who picked up that smokin’ deal on the Black Knight LE?!? hahaha...

#1543 10 months ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Who picked up that smokin’ deal on the Black Knight LE?!? hahaha...

What did I miss? The laughs, not the game.

#1544 10 months ago

Anyone in AZ ever drive to east coast? Looking at a pin in AZ

#1545 10 months ago

Our cocktail pinball developed a weak right flipper while at the show. I had time this week and fixed it so it's good to go.

1979 Mirco Lucky Draw, $600. Made right here in Phoenix. They only made about 100 or so of these. Mine is serial number 79

Also we have a 2005 Golden Tee Fore. $700 obo Fully working. The screen went dim at the show but we pulled that one and put a nice and bright replacement one in there.

I really need these 2 out as they don't fit well in my shop at the moment.

Added 10 months ago:

both are gone

#1546 10 months ago

Anybody have a Champion Pub they are looking to sell?

#1547 10 months ago
Quoted from desertT1:

What did I miss? The laughs, not the game.

I was laughing at the “hey I’m unboxing my BK LE but if you want to buy it it’s $9k” post on CL

#1548 10 months ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

I was laughing at the “hey I’m unboxing my BK LE but if you want to buy it it’s $9k” post on CL

That was in AZ? Like holding yourself hostage and saying “I’ll do it man!”

#1549 10 months ago

Looking to add another pin to the collection. Looking for the following in a project to semi project or ?

Taxi
Earth Shaker
DE Star Wars
Black Night
High Speed I or II
Flash Gordon
Judge Dread
Stargate
Grand Lizard
Demolition Man
Or ??

Thanks

#1550 10 months ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Sup guys just listed a few pins for sale if anyone is interested send me a pm
Viper night drivin "SOLD"
Maverick 2500
Rollergames 2000

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 30.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Plastics
Ramp-O-Matic
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 29.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
£ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 149.00
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
£ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
$ 60.00
Playfield - Plastics
Ramp-O-Matic
There are 1740 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 35.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside