AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg
There are 2,833 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 57.
#1451 5 years ago

I use myself mostly. What is broken?

#1452 5 years ago

When is the Zapcon page going to be updated so I can preorder my 2019 tickets and shirt?

#1453 5 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Looking for pinball repair as good as firebird. Kris is too busy. Pm me on who you use and who you avoid. Thanks.

I fix everything I can. However, sometimes you just have to wait for the pinball whisperer, err, Kris

#1454 5 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Looking for pinball repair as good as firebird. Kris is too busy. Pm me on who you use and who you avoid. Thanks.

What do you need repaired? Can we help you on the forums?

#1455 5 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

What do you need repaired? Can we help you on the forums?

I received some direction to my issues. Just need to get time. Thanks for responses. All good. Thanks again.

#1456 5 years ago

Well, I need to take EBD off the market here. I played it today and something isn't right, I need to get it fixed up, who knows maybe I'll keep it a while longer.

#1458 5 years ago

This cl post was changed afterwards. It pointed at me as the seller. Clearly anyone that has read the ads from this seller can surely tell it's not. Lol I dont see a problem with anyone listing a game for as often as they wish. Just confirming it's not me

#1459 5 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/73323 with a small amount of effort you could have confirmed this before name Dragdaily the seller. But. Thanks for changing the ad.

#1460 5 years ago

Yeah, those are up there all the time and priced high enough that they likely won't move very quickly. There used to be an $11k Tron LE in there too, but seems like that one sold or is being kept.

#1461 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Yeah, those are up there all the time and priced high enough that they likely won't move very quickly. There used to be an $11k Tron LE in there too, but seems like that one sold or is being kept.

I figure they are just listed as a “if you’re interested at this price” thing. Obviously they’re not concerned anout selling it quickly heh. All good as long as they don’t get refreshed to the top every day, yeah?

#1462 5 years ago

Wow someone has poopy pants. The CL posting must have stirred some traumatic childhood memories involving transformers.

#1463 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

I figure they are just listed as a “if you’re interested at this price” thing. Obviously they’re not concerned anout selling it quickly heh. All good as long as they don’t get refreshed to the top every day, yeah?

Agreed. They aren't getting re-posted every day so it's not that big of a deal.

#1464 5 years ago

Changing the topic...

Whats going on with Zapcon ? Who is running it this year ? Seems like something has changed.

#1465 5 years ago

It seams Emily is handling a lot this year instead of Wes. That’s the only difference I’ve noticed

#1466 5 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Changing the topic...
Whats going on with Zapcon ? Who is running it this year ? Seems like something has changed.

I keep waiting for the page to be updated but it still has 2018 stuff on it.

#1467 5 years ago

Looking for a Mata Hari

#1468 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a Metallica Pro? HUO original owner. $4500.

Added over 5 years ago:

Game has sold

#1469 5 years ago
Quoted from RefugeNate:

Anyone interested in a Metallica Pro? HUO original owner. $4500.

Wanna deliver to Los Angeles ?

#1470 5 years ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

Wanna deliver to Los Angeles ?

Very tempting!

#1471 5 years ago

Just listed a HUO (original owner) Metallica Premium and a Dialed In (HOU - undocumented) for sale. Classifieds are live for each. I'm going to take the plunge on a POTC LE and need the room.

#1472 5 years ago
Quoted from DinoBob:

Just listed a HUO (original owner) Metallica Premium and a Dialed In (HOU - undocumented) for sale. Classifieds are live for each. I'm going to take the plunge on a POTC LE and need the room.

Going to hold onto Dialed In. Metallica Premium is still for sale.

#1473 5 years ago

Just picked up the closest to NIB Sopranos you'll find without the box. Came in a batch of 3 practically never played HUO pins (the other 2 are already gone). The other games (Sam system with the coincell batttery) had under 300 plays and this one has much less than that (but the factory batteries died so it's all zeroed out, I put in an NVRAM). There is no and I mean no marks on the shooter lane, no dimples in the pop bumper area, no wear to the drop target decal. No mark on the right side safe decal and just a bit of marring to the edge of the left side of the safe decal. If I had to guess I would say this game has under 30 plays on it.
Cab is perfect, characters are bright white and not jaundiced from location play. All paperwork and goody bag inside

Will LED the pin and make sure everything is working.

#1474 5 years ago

So all of you nib regular buyers can some of you pm me and tell me who your favorite and most cost economical distributor is? I’m also curious about financing options. Just want to look at things from both perspectives. Thanks.

#1475 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

So all of you nib regular buyers can some of you pm me and tell me who your favorite and most cost economical distributor is? I’m also curious about financing options. Just want to look at things from both perspectives. Thanks.

Ezpz, if you have to finance a pin, you shouldn’t be buying it... Orange County Pinball has shipped overnight to the Phoenix terminal several times for me.

#1476 5 years ago

Dialed In Standard w/ Mezel mods and powder coating is back up. Joe at PinballStar came through on the game I was looking to buy!

#1477 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Ezpz, if you have to finance a pin, you shouldn’t be buying it... Orange County Pinball has shipped overnight to the Phoenix terminal several times for me.

Was that on a Stern? Did it end up as the same price as if Stern would have drop shipped?

#1478 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Was that on a Stern? Did it end up as the same price as if Stern would have drop shipped?

Yep, got a Stern IMDN and DP for MSRP price. Sorry I don’t know where to get the homie-hookup $5k Stern price

#1479 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Best deal right now is through Zapcon

#1480 5 years ago

Looking forward to Zapcon, but so far only the homepage is updated, including the Stern pin offer. Everything else refers to 2018. Are things a bit out of sorts with that con or is this typical?

#1481 5 years ago
Quoted from Triplecdad:

Looking forward to Zapcon, but so far only the homepage is updated, including the Stern pin offer. Everything else refers to 2018. Are things a bit out of sorts with that con or is this typical?

The previous year’s info tends to stay up a while, but this seems to be a bit longer.

#1482 5 years ago

Anyone have an AC/DC Premium they’re interested in parting with?

#1483 5 years ago

I have one - in perfect shape - fully modded!

#1484 5 years ago
Quoted from DinoBob:

Going to hold onto Dialed In. Metallica Premium is still for sale.

Pictures on Craiglist believe it’s a Pro version, but always thought this would be my second game but think I want the premium version, still great price on pro good luck, have fun with pirates as fun and loaded game but not as fast as Metallica as always nice to have a good two flipper game.

#1485 5 years ago

Zapcon tickets for sale on the website as of yesterday.

#1486 5 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Just picked up the closest to NIB Sopranos you'll find without the box. Came in a batch of 3 practically never played HUO pins (the other 2 are already gone). The other games (Sam system with the coincell batttery) had under 300 plays and this one has much less than that (but the factory batteries died so it's all zeroed out, I put in an NVRAM). There is no and I mean no marks on the shooter lane, no dimples in the pop bumper area, no wear to the drop target decal. No mark on the right side safe decal and just a bit of marring to the edge of the left side of the safe decal. If I had to guess I would say this game has under 30 plays on it.
Cab is perfect, characters are bright white and not jaundiced from location play. All paperwork and goody bag inside
Will LED the pin and make sure everything is working.

I saw this pin in person this morning and I must say they are not exaggeration the condition.
This thing is like a time capsule from 2005, basically unplayed and mint as mint can be.
Unless you have a DeLorean with a Flux Capacitor and a tow hitch to hook up a trailer, you're not going to find a nicer machine than this.

If uncle Sam did not bend me over this year, I would probably buy this.

#1487 5 years ago

Updated the lineup at HopC. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scorpion-phoenix#post-4934058. Hope my “Johnny Appleseed of Pinball” approach eventually helps make someone’s day .

#1488 5 years ago

Does anyone have a local Twilight Zone they might be interested in selling?

#1489 5 years ago

Looking to downsize. Have an AMH, FT, WCS and original MM I'd be willing to move pending reasonable offers. AMH is mint. FT is a players machine but plays great. Has the typical cab fading and some insert wear but is still a blast. WCS is in great shape. Has a little scoop wear but plays great. MM I have had in my collection for 10+ years. Have a replacement plastic set for it as well. Excellent condition.

These aren't museum pieces. They have been played, but are fun and functional.

Jason

#1490 5 years ago

phoenix.craigslist.org link

Hey got 6 grand you can get yourself a Ninja Turtles from the good folks at Diamondback Billards. Lol

Those pics are clearly from someone’s collection not in store. Probably lowballed the guy gave him 1000 for the machine

#1491 5 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

phoenix.craigslist.org link
Hey got 6 grand you can get yourself a Ninja Turtles from the good folks at Diamondback Billards. Lol

Cowabunga dude

#1492 5 years ago

I am going to sell or trade my Iron Maiden and Indiana Jones. Feel free to PM me if interested.

I have to research pricing on IJ, but it's very nice.

-ben

#1493 5 years ago

I’m selling a Judge Dredd. Great shape, plays 100%. $3500.

#1494 5 years ago
Quoted from GarlandJenkins:

It looks really nice. I'm trying to talk a few friends into buying it from you .

#1495 5 years ago
Quoted from GarlandJenkins:

Same old story: when I had room & the money, couldn't find one. Now...

#1496 5 years ago

Judge Dredd is sold. Thanks for the kind words guys.

#1497 5 years ago

I’m considering putting my Iron Maiden LE up for sale. PM me if interested.

#1498 5 years ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

I’m considering putting my Iron Maiden LE up for sale. PM me if interested.

Do you like the Metallica pin over Maiden, curious to know. I like Maiden more as a band, the pin is fast and ton of shots but I wanted more in it.

#1499 5 years ago

I’ve only played Metallica a couple of times at ZapCon last year so couldn’t fairly say whether I like one over the other. I really like Iron Maiden (and I added much to it), but recently picked up an Alien, JJP POTC CE, and MBr LE so looking to make some moves.

#1500 5 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Do you like the Metallica pin over Maiden, curious to know. I like Maiden more as a band, the pin is fast and ton of shots but I wanted more in it.

Both are so good, but for different reasons. Maiden is higher up on my want list, but they are both top 5.

There are 2,833 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/30?hl=triplecdad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.