5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,742 posts
  • 132 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Gribbs
  • Topic is favorited by 99 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 51 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20160423_1806448_(resized).jpg
EK_bl-20_powdercoating_(resized).jpg
IronManVE_Apron_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4447_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4450_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

There are 1742 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 35.
#101 4 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

BTW a buddy brought me these from out east...I cant guarantee there will be any left by Zapcon

image_(resized).jpeg

Beer fest today.

image_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#102 3 years ago

ZAPCON Coming up this weekend!!

Any chance anyone is bring machines from around south scottsdale and has room for 2 extra machines? Or any chance someone has a trailer i can borrow?

#103 3 years ago

X-Men is sold, POTO is going to be at the show with my brother (owner)

#104 3 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

BTW a buddy brought me these from out east...I cant guarantee there will be any left by Zapcon

image_(resized).jpeg

I like lager. ..

#105 3 years ago

I can't wait for Zapcon this weekend! See you all there. I'll be looking to buy a few pins.

Want List:
Tales from the Crypt
X-men
Stargate

I also could use a good change machine if someone has one or knows where I could get one.

#106 3 years ago

I have available for sale or trade the following that I can bring to ZAPCON:

1.Two Stern speaker panels from my MOPLE and BSM for sale, make offer.
2.Left and right side rails from my HUO LOTR in excellent condition, make offer.
3.Misc cabinet 8" 12"and back box 4" speakers from newer Sterns available as a result of Flipper Fidelity upgrades, request pics and make offers.
4. One set of used Stern legs from HUO LOTR in very good condition, make offer.
5. IMVE apron with factory installed decals in excellent condition from HUO 40 play machine, make offer.
6. Gottlieb 1973 Pro Football backglass in good condition, some flaking, request pics and make an offer.
7. Williams 1990's white thick plastic backbox replacement lamp holding panel, without holes ready for your custom design or matching the existing, make offer.
8. Avengers Hulk Tilt-Topper second hand damaged, request pics, make offer

Help me out and take this off my hands. Mike

#107 3 years ago

I have a brand new still in box set of Stern ST Zitt custom pop caps for sale.
PM if interested.
Thanks

20160410_120016_(resized).jpg

I can bring to zapcon

#108 3 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

I have a brand new still in box set of Stern ST Zitt custom pop caps for sale.
PM if interested.
Thanks
20160410_120016_(resized).jpg
I can bring to zapcon

Pm sent

#109 3 years ago

Caps sold
See you this weekend Nate

#110 3 years ago

I'm selling my personal Twilight Zone at Zapcon IV (April 16&17) for $6800.

Its in great condition and plays perfectly. All plastics are intact, very little wear on the table, translight in excellent condition. The cabinet looks great, although the left side is a little faded. Check out the pics and you'll see that overall this TZ is in excellent shape.
It has the original ramps, powerball, and clock, with super-bands on all four flippers and LED lamps in the backbox and GI lighting (still has incandescent bulbs below, ran out of LEDs). No other custom modifications, a modder's dream!
Its in my shop here in Tucson, AZ and I'll be bringing it to Zapcon this weekend at the Mesa Convention Center in Mesa, AZ.
Come down and give it a test run and you'll find its a tremendously fun classic you can't live without.

D&D Pinball is also selling a few machines at Zapcon. An excellent looking Dr. Dude, a very sharp Strange Science, and a fast playing Tales From the Crypt. Also, my friend Wayne from Tucson Pinball will be selling his Popeye Saves the Earth.

Any that don't sell at Zapcon will still be available for purchase at D&D Pinball at 331 E. 7th St. in Tucson.

AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg

AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg

AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg

AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg

AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg

AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg

AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg

AZ_TZ_FS_D4450_(resized).jpg

AZ_TZ_FS_D4447_(resized).jpg

#111 3 years ago

I'll have my NASCAR for sale at Zapcon. HUO, LEDs, very nice shape and low plays. $2500

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#112 3 years ago
Quoted from NobleTucson:

I'm selling my personal Twilight Zone at Zapcon IV (April 16&17) for $6800.
Its in great condition and plays perfectly. All plastics are intact, very little wear on the table, translight in excellent condition. The cabinet looks great, although the left side is a little faded. Check out the pics and you'll see that overall this TZ is in excellent shape.
It has the original ramps, powerball, and clock, with super-bands on all four flippers and LED lamps in the backbox and GI lighting (still has incandescent bulbs below, ran out of LEDs). No other custom modifications, a modder's dream!
Its in my shop here in Tucson, AZ and I'll be bringing it to Zapcon this weekend at the Mesa Convention Center in Mesa, AZ.
Come down and give it a test run and you'll find its a tremendously fun classic you can't live without.
D&D Pinball is also selling a few machines at Zapcon. An excellent looking Dr. Dude, a very sharp Strange Science, and a fast playing Tales From the Crypt. Also, my friend Wayne from Tucson Pinball will be selling his Popeye Saves the Earth.
Any that don't sell at Zapcon will still be available for purchase at D&D Pinball at 331 E. 7th St. in Tucson.

AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpgAZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpgAZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpgAZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpgAZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpgAZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpgAZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpgAZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpgAZ_TZ_FS_D4450_(resized).jpgAZ_TZ_FS_D4447_(resized).jpg

Sweet!! I already called dibs on the TFTC.

#113 3 years ago
Quoted from 1iblind:

Sweet!! I already called dibs on the TFTC.

I was about to contact you for that tftc ...im glad you got it .....see you at the show. ..

#114 3 years ago

I have an Ironman VE apron with decals in excellent condition. I did a Pinball Refinery upgrade to my IMVE and this 40 play on the game apron is now unneeded. Can bring to ZAPCON. Make offer.

IronManVE_Apron_(resized).jpg

#115 3 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

I was about to contact you for that tftc ...im glad you got it .....see you at the show. ..

Thanks man! Just grabbing a quick bite and then heading over.

#116 3 years ago

I have for sale a used wide body sheet of JJP invissiglass off of my Roadshow pinball machine. The glass appears to be in great shape no scratches that I can see. Asking $200.00 cash. Available Friday.

#117 3 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

I have for sale a used wide body sheet of JJP invissiglass off of my Roadshow pinball machine. The glass appears to be in great shape no scratches that I can see. Asking $200.00 cash. Available Friday.

Pm sent

#118 3 years ago

Any of you know a reputable powder coat company to recommend for some pinball rails, hinges and doors? California, Arizona, Nevada, wherever, just needs to be a dust free, high quality control, shop. Willing to pay for craftsmanship level work. Much appreciated, Mike V.

#119 3 years ago

In response to knowing anybody that does good powder coating in AZ. I just recently had all the rails, legs shooter rod plate, basically everything but the coin door itself powder coated for my restoration of my Evel Knievel.
I used a place locally here in Tucson, Az called Elegant Iron. They blasted and then coated all the pieces I provided them with the color BL-20. There were a total of 44 pieces that they did for me. I had all the nail heads and bolt heads done as well. here is the link to their website if you want to check them out. They were very reasonable in price and turn around was less than two weeks.
http://www.elegantironaz.com/
Here is a picture of the finished game.
Let them know how you found them if you decide to use them.

EK_bl-20_powdercoating_(resized).jpg

#120 3 years ago

^^that machine looks amazing...any more pics?

#121 3 years ago

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to Robert for the TFTC! Last night I finished a shop job with all new Titan rubbers.

IMG_20160423_1806448_(resized).jpg

#122 3 years ago

I installed 30 sheets of PDI glass this weekend and have the glass that I replaced available. All glass is in good shape and most in excellent used condition. No major scratches at all that I see.

PM if you want some or all, approx. 29 sheets. 24th street and Chandler Blvd are my major cross streets.

#123 3 years ago

I have a 1973 Gottlieb Pro Football backglass available for anyone who needs one better than they have now. PM and I can shoot you a few pics. Could be a wall hanger too with the bright colors... Come and get it, and some nice used PF glass before Phoenix Bulk Trash pickup hits Area 1 in late May.

#124 3 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

I have a 1973 Gottlieb Pro Football backglass available for anyone who needs one better than they have now. PM and I can shoot you a few pics. Could be a wall hanger too with the bright colors... Come and get it, and some nice used PF glass before Phoenix Bulk Trash pickup hits Area 1 in late May.

Dont trash all that glass!!! I should have made an offer on a piece the other day but it slipped my mind.

1 week later
#125 3 years ago

I am looking for a HUO low play POTC.

2 weeks later
#126 3 years ago

In the mood to change the scenery again, so Mario Bros is available as a trade. Just rebuilt the lower flippers. No real ideas as to what I want, so pitch away.

#127 3 years ago

I'm looking for an Elvis or a STTNG. Might be willing to trade - I have a No Good Gophers, Nascar and Data East Star Trek.

#128 3 years ago

Msg sent

#129 3 years ago

Hello AZ, looking for a WH2O or Walking Dead Premium if anyone is thinking about selling. Let me know if you have one of these. Thanks!

#130 3 years ago

world poker tour is back on the trading/selling block.

interested in trades mostly but would sell for around $2500.

#131 3 years ago

Looking for a new style Stern lock down bar with the double latches , with no launch button.

Anyone ?

#132 3 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Looking for a new style Stern lock down bar with the double latches , with no launch button.
Anyone ?

PBL carries them: http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4173

#133 3 years ago

Thanks , would prefer a used , less expensive one .

1 week later
#134 3 years ago

Hi all. Looking to get into the hobby with a clean, playable machine under $2500. I haven't had much luck looking through Craigslist and eBay. Please let me know if you have anything I should consider. Vehicle-themed machines get bonus points. Thanks!

#135 3 years ago
Quoted from Scott2dot0:

Hi all. Looking to get into the hobby with a clean, playable machine under $2500. I haven't had much luck looking through Craigslist and eBay. Please let me know if you have anything I should consider. Vehicle-themed machines get bonus points. Thanks!

Look 4 posts up..WPT is a great game for $2500.. I'm not sure what kind of shape it's in but if it's nice that's a good deal.

#136 3 years ago
Quoted from Scott2dot0:

A Bally Night Rider is on Clist that might be a good starter pin for you at $1200. It is an EM, but highly rated. Not my pin....yet. LOL. Its a sickness....

phoenix.craigslist.org link

#137 3 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

A Bally Night Rider is on Clist that might be a good starter pin for you at $1200. It is an EM, but highly rated. Not my pin....yet. LOL. Its a sickness....
phoenix.craigslist.org link

Thanks! I saw that one and it seems to be a fair price. I'm really trying to hold out for a SS though.

#138 3 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

world poker tour is back on the trading/selling block.
interested in trades mostly but would sell for around $2500.

Still available? If so, could you please PM me?

#139 3 years ago

WPT is still available and your PM has been replied to.

#140 3 years ago

Got a couple solid leads that I'm considering, thanks guys. If anyone has a Who Dunnit they'd like to part with, please let me know.

#141 3 years ago

Selling my decked out HUO Tron for $6850. It's up on CL now with photos and details.

#142 3 years ago

Anyone else enjoying the AZ Craigslist spam? These guys need to add some variety to their scripting. Everything is $2000-$2500, with a gmail account in the same font.

1 week later
#144 3 years ago

Putting up my TOTAN for sale or trade to the locals first. I have $7100 in it with a color DMD and the interactive sword topper. It is in excellent condition with the exception of a hairline crack at Genie hole. Playfield and Bizarre hole in excellent condition. Ramps and plastics are in excellent condition with no cracks and no chips. Flippers rebuilt and very strong. Minimal fade on cabinet reds. Cabinet in excellent shape but the head has some minor, minor move scrapes. Leg cabinet protectors installed.
I will email pics to anyone interested. PM with your text number or email.
Possible trade for anything on wishlist except Ghostbusters (coming), but prefer a cash deal since I really need space.

#145 3 years ago

So what can be had In the Phoenix area right now? I just sold a game and am keeping my eyes open for something new. My want list are my top choices but who's knows if something enticing pops up. Also looking for a few vids mainly crystal castles, robotron and maybe outrun or outrun 2.

1 month later
#146 3 years ago

I have a nice NASCAR for sale in Tucson:

Archived after 13 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Price Reduced: This game is in very good condition and looks to have relatively low plays (probably never on route). It has been recently shopped, all lights replaced with high qua...”
2016-08-14
Tucson, AZ

#147 3 years ago

I have 3 classics, super-restored with cleared PFs and cabs: Xenon, Pharaoh and Mystic

#148 3 years ago

I'm selling my two gottliebs, Genesis and Big House. Both in great shape, genesis has new ramps and translite. $1500 for one or both for $2500. Pm me

#149 3 years ago

What the hell, 3 AZ pinsiders selling machines at the same time . This thread has blown up !

Wait a minute, these guys must know something

#150 3 years ago

AZ needs more machines for sale. Total pin drought on the market here.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 14.00
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 9.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 180.00
Tools
PinDoc Restorations
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 50.00
Lighting - Led
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 170.96
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Top-Notch Target Shields
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
There are 1742 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 35.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside