AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg
There are 2,833 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 57.
#1351 5 years ago

I have an Iron Maiden and a Hobbit LE I am looking to move. Willing to trade or sell.

Interested in finding an MMR again.

-ben

#1352 5 years ago
Quoted from monsterbaldy:

I have an Iron Maiden and a Hobbit LE I am looking to move. Willing to trade or sell.
Interested in finding an MMR again.
-ben

I don't know that the timing is right for me, but would like more info on Maiden.

#1353 5 years ago

Have a XMLE ($5600) and DILE ($8300) available. Both HUO with some mods. Both, of course, have Pinduinos: (ramps in XMLE and side lighting in DILE).

#1354 5 years ago

I’d love to find a pair of WPC B-listers in CQ shape—thinking Dredd, DW, I500, NGG, BSD,

#1355 5 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

I’d love to find a pair of WPC B-listers in CQ shape—thinking Dredd, DW, I500, NGG, BSD,

Mike V has an NGG that he has been on the fence about selling. I500 too.

#1356 5 years ago

Looking to sell/trade my Royal Rumble (WWF) pin. If anyone is interested and wants more info, please message me.

Bret

#1357 5 years ago
Quoted from DinoBob:

Looking to trade off (or sell), a HOU LOTR. Looking for a Tron, MMr, AFMr, Dialed-In, or Spiderman/Spiderman VE. I have gone back and forth on this game for a while as I love it, but I'm ready to change things up a bit.

Game has been traded.

#1358 5 years ago

Looking to sell outright, or trade my HUO Low play HULK Avengers by Stern for a low play HUO Aerosmith pro. HULK has the $400 Color Dmd in it. $4500 if you have cash. It is as it came out of the box. Flawless.

#1359 5 years ago

Anyone got a nice players machine system 11, or wpc B titles for under $2500? My wait on my MBrLE looks like it is stretching to April if the sliding delivery date trend keeps up...

#1360 5 years ago

I decided to keep Maiden, sorry I am fickle as hell lately.

I am still interested in selling or trading Hobbit LE. I bought it NIB about a year ago, it's in great shape, 6900.

-ben

#1361 5 years ago

Looking to shake up the lineup. Mainly interested in trades, but would consider 2 for 1's or outright sale, possibly. MM, WCS, FT, and AMH are on the block.

#1362 5 years ago
Quoted from captaindorky:

Looking to shake up the lineup. Mainly interested in trades, but would consider 2 for 1's or outright sale, possibly. MM, WCS, FT, and AMH are on the block.

PM sent on FT...

#1363 5 years ago

Jason, tell me about your WCS. How nice is she?

#1364 5 years ago

Pretty Nice. Have had it for quite some time. A little pf wear on the edge of the circular scoops. Other scoops in great shape. Cabinet is solid. It's a stock machine. I haven't modified it. Plays great as is.

I do have Cliffy's for this machine, but they are such a PITA to install, I elected against putting them in. Sounds like a project for the next owner.

#1365 5 years ago

Maybe not quite my speed. Damn.

#1366 5 years ago

Not to derail the thread too much, but I'm moving to the Tempe Chandler area from Southern California next month.

Any of you have recommendations for somewhat local distributors and/or good locations?

Thanks much

#1367 5 years ago

All of us do! Locations: the Electric Bat Arcade, Starfighters, Tilt Studios, my basement. Distributors--JJ at the Game Exchange

#1368 5 years ago

Welcome to the neighborhood! I’m as south Tempe as you can get at Ray and Rural.

#1369 5 years ago

Thanks for the tips and the welcome. I'm looking forward to the move and getting a bigger place mainly since I can get more pins lol. Housing in So Cal is crazy expensive

#1370 5 years ago
Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

Thanks for the tips and the welcome. I'm looking forward to the move and getting a bigger place mainly since I can get more pins lol. Housing in So Cal is crazy expensive

Tilt is great and right in your new backyard. If you'll be here in time, don't forget to come to Zap con 4/21 & 4/22.

On another note, I just went to the Luxe Lounge in Maricopa above the Ultra Star and was pleased to see they've got two brand new looking pins for play being a Metallica and Aerosmith.

#1371 5 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

don't forget to come to Zap con 4/21 & 4/22.

Zapcon shifted into May this year. May 4-5, 2019

http://www.zapcon.com/

#1372 5 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Zapcon shifted into May this year. May 4-5, 2019
http://www.zapcon.com/

Wow sweet! I am going on a cruise in April and was going to miss it. Count me in again then.

#1373 5 years ago

Ughh! Pinfest May 3-4!

#1374 5 years ago
Quoted from zene10:

Ughh! Pinfest May 3-4!

I think it got moved from the last weekend of April because there was another large convention that weekend. Texas PF maybe.

#1375 5 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

I think it got moved from the last weekend of April because there was another large convention that weekend. Texas PF maybe.

Allentown, PA Pinfest is April 3-5. The food in the vendor hall next door (about a city block long of food & other shops) is worth the trip. The food is spectacular.

Texas Pinball Fest is March 22 - 24. Hauling a couple of games out.

Best show (beats Chicago).

If you haven't been, it's well worth a trip.

#1376 5 years ago

Looks like Tilt is getting The Munsters on Feb 8th. Should be a fun one to check out. It would be cool to see them get a premium, but my guess is it will be a pro.

*edit pro confirmed

#1377 5 years ago

Going to sell/trade XMLE Wolverine in Gilbert, AZ - Original owner, Home Use with a couple trips to Zapcon, with LED backboard, Wolvie Captive Mod and Pinduino ramp lighting. Price $5250 Cash, trade interests would include Deadpool/GOTG/GOT Pro/TNA/Players WH2O/Mint HUO TSPP. Money Plus Minus as needed. Can deliver/swap as appropriate. Pictures on request.

-Wes

#1378 5 years ago

Just listed a Metallica Premium - Home Use Only - Original Owner. Trades interested are Hobbit or JJP PoTC (w/ cash).

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Small lineup, and time to bring in another Jersey Jack game. This one is hard to part with, but the time has come. I am the original owner. A few tasteful mods (snake fangs, exter...”
2019-01-27
Tempe, AZ
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 202 times

#1379 5 years ago

Hi everyone - I'm looking for a 1979 Bally Star Trek. Prefer in working condition, but they seem to be pretty rare lately. If anyone has any leads, let me know. Thanks.

#1380 5 years ago

I'm in the market for a Deadpool. Still selling my Hobbit as well.

#1381 5 years ago
Quoted from DinoBob:

Just listed a Metallica Premium - Home Use Only - Original Owner. Trades interested are Hobbit or JJP PoTC (w/ cash).

Archived after 3 days 202 views Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Premium/LE)ArchivedHUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Small lineup, and time to bring in another Jersey Jack game. This one is hard to part with, but the time has come.

I am the original owner. A few tasteful mods (snake fangs, exter...”
2019-01-27 Tempe, AZ 6,600
DinoBob

Always thought this would be my 2nd game or get rid of my TFTC for it or wanting to try Iron Maiden Premium but think I like Metallica layout the best, I can’t decide as usual.

1 week later
#1382 5 years ago

Anybody have a Pinball dolly they don't want or need? I'm wanting to buy one. I am moving soon and need one asap. I don't really want to go the harbor freight route if I don't have to.

#1383 5 years ago

I also am still possibly looking for a trade for my Whirlwind with CPR everything not installed. I most want to find a WH20, BSD, Banzai Run or AFM. Can add cash to make a deal work. I'm open to other offers that are on my interest list if something piques my interest enough.

#1384 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Anybody have a Pinball dolly they don't want or need? I'm wanting to buy one. I am moving soon and need one asap. I don't really want to go the harbor freight route if I don't have to.

Moving local? You looking for a lift or a furniture dolly?

#1385 5 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Quoted from Squeakman:
Moving local? You looking for a lift or a furniture dolly?

Not local. I'd like to have the dolly that is made to lift pinball machines so I have it when I need it. I always see them for sale and now that I am moving I can't find one. I don't have help moving them so its a situation that I need something that allows me to move them on my own.

#1386 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Not local. I'd like to have the dolly that is made to lift pinball machines so I have it when I need it. I always see them for sale and now that I am moving I can't find one. I don't have help moving them so its a situation that I need something that allows me to move them on my own.

The harbor freight lift carts work pretty well. I got the 1000lbs one, and my only complaint is that the cart itself is hard to move.

#1387 5 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

The harbor freight lift carts work pretty well. I got the 1000lbs one, and my only complaint is that the cart itself is hard to move.

Agreed. I have the older yellow style 500lb version and it's great. I wouldn't want to lift and carry around anything heavier so I'm glad I didn't do the 1k version. I just drilled out the handle so it would swivel allowing me to get further under a pin towards the back where all the weight is. Great deal with the 20% coupon.

#1388 5 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Agreed. I have the older yellow style 500lb version and it's great. I wouldn't want to lift and carry around anything heavier so I'm glad I didn't do the 1k version. I just drilled out the handle so it would swivel allowing me to get further under a pin towards the back where all the weight is. Great deal with the 20% coupon.

Can you post a pic of what you did to the handle? I want to mod mine (love it) to be able to get further under a pin as well.

#1389 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Can you post a pic of what you did to the handle? I want to mod mine (love it) to be able to get further under a pin as well.

You sold me on this. I'm going to get one tomorrow. I hope its not hard to convert it to the pinball dolly.

#1390 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

You sold me on this. I'm going to get one tomorrow. I hope its not hard to convert it to the pinball dolly.

There's a whole thread of tactics from simply flipping it upside down and jumping on it to bend the bar to other more involved solutions.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/modified-harbor-freight-lift-table

#1391 5 years ago

Thanks everyone. Picked it up tonight. just need to mod it and i'm good.

#1392 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Super quick and easy with just a drill and some hardware. I can't post pics in this sub forum but I sent you both a PM.

It's just a 1/4-20 bolt, three washers and a lock nut.

#1393 5 years ago

Anyone play the new Munsters?

Opinions? I’m super excited for this one but I was for Batman66 to and all that went away when I played it

#1394 5 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

Anyone play the new Munsters?
Opinions? I’m super excited for this one but I was for Batman66 to and all that went away when I played it

I played about 5 games at the one at Tilt in Tempe (I think the only one on location in AZ). It's a pro, and it was pretty fun. The ramps are fun and feel real good. The bash toy is very similar to sparky in Metallica. The video clips are really well done I thought. I didn't think the theme would be appealing, but it was really neat.

I've heard it's not that deep, but it's definitely fun to play on location, i'd recommend checking it out if you are not far.

They also have a beatles gold there as well. That was a solid meh for me. It didn't help that it had a broken rubber that cause the ball to get stuck behind the drop targets.

#1395 5 years ago

Nice, yeah I didn’t find out it was at Tilt until Sunday night I’m flying out Monday morning so I’ll have to wait till I’m back in town.

It will def be a priority when I get back in town.

#1396 5 years ago

I’ve been trying to cycle older games into my friend’s bar and do the coin-op thing. That said, I pre-ordered an Oktoberfest machine from American Pinball the day pre-orders went live. Reading the posts above, is this something people would go to my friend’s bar in Chandler to play? I suspect it will be the only one on location for a little while. I still haven’t seen a #tna on location in AZ and I’ve thought about putting mine out there. I’m not looking to make a lot of money, I just love the game and don’t have space for a monster collection.

#1397 5 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I’ve been trying to cycle older games into my friend’s bar and do the coin-op thing. That said, I pre-ordered an Oktoberfest machine from American Pinball the day pre-orders went live. Reading the posts above, is this something people would go to my friend’s bar in Chandler to play? I suspect it will be the only one on location for a little while. I still haven’t seen a #tna on location in AZ and I’ve thought about putting mine out there. I’m not looking to make a lot of money, I just love the game and don’t have space for a monster collection.

What bar? My aunt lives in Ah-wah....tuki, can’t ever spell that. Anyway, I want to play OK, and would any time I am up there and can break away.

#1398 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

What bar? My aunt lives in Ah-wah....tuki, can’t ever spell that. Anyway, I want to play OK, and would any time I am up there and can break away.

Hop Central (https://hopcentralbrewery.com). I have a Scorpion and Firepower there now. I’m almost done with a PinBot then hope to get OK in March if I am lucky.

#1399 5 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Hop Central (https://hopcentralbrewery.com). I have a Scorpion and Firepower there now. I’m almost done with a PinBot then hope to get OK in March if I am lucky.

That’s exciting. I’ll get to play it in Texas, but having something in state for me to play is also very good news.

#1400 5 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Sweet, right down the street from work. I’ll definitely stop and check it out. You should definitely put more pins there

There are 2,833 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/28?hl=obed_marsh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.