AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg
There are 2,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 57.
#1301 5 years ago

I've got a above average players Whirlwind that I have a CPR playfield, Plastics, Backglass and ramps for that I was going to do a swap into. I have lost interest in the game and am moving at the start of next year so I am looking for a trade. I am most interested in Wh20 and BSD. I am also possibly interested in Jackbot. I am open to offers, you can see my list of wants on my personal page. I also have a Crystal Castles arcade game that I can use to sweeten a deal or would like to trade for an outrun or crazy taxi. I can possibly add some cash if possible.

#1302 5 years ago

Anyone have a nice Ripley's Believe it or Not? I'm looking for a RBION and hoping to not have to ship Hit me up!

#1303 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Anyone have a nice Ripley's Believe it or Not? I'm looking for a RBION and hoping to not have to ship Hit me up!

D&D has one for sale

#1304 5 years ago

There’s one for sale on Facebook marketplace

#1305 5 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Kind of an odd request, but anybody local have a big buck hunter pro they want to sell?
Looking for a nice quality machine without problems.

The one in Ahwatukee popped up on CL at a lower price. phoenix.craigslist.org link

#1306 5 years ago

I've been using the Craigslist app on my phone and this didn't even show up. In fact, when I went there directly online a ton of pins I wasn't seeing on the app popped up. Weird.

#1307 5 years ago

I’ve got a Rollergames for sale. Freshly rebuilt flippers and it plays great. Cliffy installed on the ramp. Needs some work on one of the pop bumpers and the lower gi is out. Asking $1300obo.

#1308 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

I’ve got a Rollergames for sale. Freshly rebuilt flippers and it plays great. Cliffy installed on the ramp. Needs some work on one of the pop bumpers and the lower gi is out. Asking $1300obo.

Wish you were closer. Nice. Just combing through the threads looking for one in the Midwest.

#1309 5 years ago

I’m going to be listing my semi restored Space Shuttle for sale, but checking if someone here has a Party Zone they’d like to trade. Let me know

#1310 5 years ago

I listed my Dialed In for sale today. I am in Las Vegas.
-Ned

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I bought this Dialed In Standard Edition in 12/2017, NIB from Joe at PinballSTAR. It has been in my house since delivery and is in excellent condition and has approximately 1,000 p...”
2018-11-16
Las Vegas, NV
7,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 698 times
Contributed to Pinside

#1311 5 years ago

Price drop on SBM.

Machine - For Sale
Silverball Mania Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Silverball Mania in good but used shape. Replaced all bulbs that were out. Replaced one SCR in light board CR2032 battery on MPU relpacing original Replaced solenoid board compone...”
2018-12-02
Vail, AZ
1,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 534 times

#1312 5 years ago

I want to sell my Iron Maiden Pro. It has a flipper fidelity kit, other than that it is stock, it's in great condition.

I'd trade for a Deadpool Pro, sell for 5k, would entertain other trade offers.

-ben

#1313 5 years ago
Quoted from monsterbaldy:

I want to sell my Iron Maiden Pro. It has a flipper fidelity kit, other than that it is stock, it's in great condition.
I'd trade for a Deadpool Pro, sell for 5k, would entertain other trade offers.
-ben

Dang man, I was sitting here earlier today thinking about if I was ready to sell a few early solid states and fund a Maiden.

#1314 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Dang man, I was sitting here earlier today thinking about if I was ready to sell a few early solid states and fund a Maiden.

Yes

#1315 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

About a month ago I just picked this game up with a Metallica for my neighbor on a road trip to Utah and both the wife and I really like it. We got to play it at Zap and liked it but it was noisy and I was worried that we didn't have enough time on it to be sure. I am glad that it worked out. Not necessarily a big fan of the music but the game is so fun and the music isn't "bad" by any means so we are having a good time playing it..... I think it already has like 6 plays on it!

Yea we don't play a lot lol. Too many other distractions.

#1316 5 years ago

I’ve got my Space Shuttle with a original restored playfield touched up and cleared, new plastics and Shuttle, rebuilt flips and new sleeves on mechs and all cleaned. Cabinet is faded in the reds but solid. I’m looking to fund a Maiden. Price 2k

#1317 5 years ago

Thinking of changing up the collection (or thinning the herd) and have the following games:

Tron Pro: HUO
Theatre of Magic: Great condition
No Good Gofers: HUO
Xmen LE: HUO
WoZ (HUO Standard 7.5V LED boards)
Dialed In LE (HUO)
Pinbot (Good condition)
Sufers (1967 zipper flipper -- works 100%, but the roughest game in my collection. Backglass is perfect. Cabinet has flaking paint)

I've got NGG listed in the marketplace:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
No Good Gofers Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I'm the third owner of this NGG. As nice as one would expect for a 20 year old HUO game (pictures speak for themselves). Comes with all original paperwork (minus sales receipt). ...”
2018-11-26
Tucson, AZ
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 1092 times
Contributed to Pinside

#1318 5 years ago

Really looks like you’re mixing it up! What are you looking to get to fill the void?

#1319 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Really looks like you’re mixing it up! What are you looking to get to fill the void?

After spending a year in Washington DC with a fantastic pinball scene and getting a chance to play every new game. . . I honestly don't know (but I do find myself feeding quarters into JJP POTC compulsively).

#1320 5 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

After spending a year in Washington DC with a fantastic pinball scene and getting a chance to play every new game. . . I honestly don't know (but I do find myself feeding quarters into JJP POTC compulsively).

I really like the new POTC game too! I want to play it a bit more before I throw down on another NIB. I pretty much always enjoy a new pinball game, so hard for me to tell if it's just the flavor of the week. Let me know if you ever see a JJP POTC on location in AZ

#1321 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

I really like the new POTC game too! I want to play it a bit more before I throw down on another NIB. I pretty much always enjoy a new pinball game, so hard for me to tell if it's just the flavor of the week. Let me know if you ever see a JJP POTC on location in AZ

I'm not sure that there is a single JJP pinball in the state of arizona at this point. The grid had WOZ, but no longer.

#1322 5 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

I'm not sure that there is a single JJP pinball in the state of arizona at this point. The grid had WOZ, but no longer.

I've got a WoZ and a DILE. Ping me if you come down to Tucson and want to play. There are a few places to play in Tucson that are worth checking out if you want to make a day out of playing pinball.

#1323 5 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

I know of 2 in private collections currently.

#1324 5 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

I know of 2 in private collections currently.

I meant on location, in bars, arcades etc. I'm sure people own them.

#1325 5 years ago

I'd love to see a JJP Pirates on location here. Looks like a fantastic game.

#1326 5 years ago

Looking for a Taxi or T2

#1327 5 years ago

I’m still looking to trade my Batman 66 premium. Looking for horror related titles (ie Addams, Scared Stiff, etc). Could do partial trade plus cash for “lesser” titles, so hit me up with offers.

Bret

#1328 5 years ago

Putting my Game of Thrones Pro for sale. HUO, 1 owner. No issues, about 200 games on it. Playfield support rails installed. Asking $4800, or looking to trade for a taxi.

#1329 5 years ago

Just swung by The Grid. They got rid of all their pinball machines. Lame and depressing as that was one of my go tos. Found their GOTG premium at the brass tap in downtown Gilbert. Cool bar with over 60 taps. Only the one pinball machine though.

#1330 5 years ago
Quoted from GarlandJenkins:

Putting my Game of Thrones Pro for sale. HUO, 1 owner. No issues, about 200 games on it. Playfield support rails installed. Asking $4800, or looking to trade for a taxi.

If your traveling to Colorado anytime soon I have a Taxi for a possible trade.

#1331 5 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

Just swung by The Grid. They got rid of all their pinball machines. Lame and depressing as that was one of my go tos. Found their GOTG premium at the brass tap in downtown Gilbert. Cool bar with over 60 taps. Only the one pinball machine though.

That’s a bummer. Were there still tournaments being run there? I know those were pretty busy at least from the beginning.

#1332 5 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

If your traveling to Colorado anytime soon I have a Taxi for a possible trade.

I don’t think I’ll be going thru there anytime soon. Are you seeing a trip to the sunny state of Arizona in your future?

#1333 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

That’s a bummer. Were there still tournaments being run there? I know those were pretty busy at least from the beginning.

I know they were having tournaments on Sundays, atleast as of a couple months ago. I remember there being about 8 or so people playing.

They actually got rid of most of their arcade machines as well. They have a bunch of consoles now, an electric pinball machine and a few other things. There were guys playing red dead redemtion and assassins creed at the bar. Was weird. My wife and I played a game of battleship and then left to find a new bar.

Oh, well atleast I live close to Tilt.

#1334 5 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

I know they were having tournaments on Sundays, atleast as of a couple months ago. I remember there being about 8 or so people playing.
They actually got rid of most of their arcade machines as well. They have a bunch of consoles now, an electric pinball machine and a few other things. There were guys playing red dead redemtion and assassins creed at the bar. Was weird. My wife and I played a game of battleship and then left to find a new bar.
Oh, well atleast I live close to Tilt.

Sounds like the Grid has become the Endgame and that's not a good thing.

If you live close to Tilt, don't forget the Yucca on Southern and Mill has a room with a good line up of pins as well.

#1335 5 years ago

I don’t think I’ll be going thru there anytime soon. Are you seeing a trip to the sunny state of Arizona in your future?

No trip to AZ planned sorry.

#1336 5 years ago

Hey guys, I’m thinking of changing up things a bit. If anyone is thinking of moving their Iron Maiden or Aerosmith premiums or LEs in the near future let me know. Thanks

#1337 5 years ago

I have an Alice Cooper with butter cabinet on order. They have $1000 deposit from me and the machine is due to be made this month. My number is 109. If anyone wants it, I am willing to sell my spot for $500, which will give you an extra $500 toward the pin.

#1338 5 years ago

This has been traded. Thanks.

#1339 5 years ago

I only have room for 1 at this point so Iron Maiden it will be. Looking for one

#1340 5 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

I only have room for 1 at this point so Iron Maiden it will be. Looking for one

Enjoying the heck out of mine that I recently acquired.

#1341 5 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

I have an Alice Cooper with butter cabinet on order. They have $1000 deposit from me and the machine is due to be made this month. My number is 109. If anyone wants it, I am willing to sell my spot for $500, which will give you an extra $500 toward the pin.

Hi Greg ...I'm interested in that Alice copper spot

#1342 5 years ago

Call me at 602/677-7611. Also possibly selling XMLE (Pinduino ramps, EL Nightcrawlers, Color DMD, topper shooter spkr lites, more), TWD Pro (Refinery mods galore and blood spatter armor, color DMD), WPT Whitewood engineering sample with custom features and chrome, the most pimped LoTR you've ever seen, my beloved Shadow (chrome EVERYTHING, ramps included, DM handles, lighted spkr panel, MUCH more), Fish Tales (same mods, new custom cabinet),

#1343 5 years ago

Anyone in the area have a Bally Viking they want to part with? I am also casually looking for a few other 80's Bally games.

#1344 5 years ago

My friend has a Bally Frontier she wants to part with. It belonged to her widow. Just looked at it today. All seems to be working well. Few minor bulbs out. Playfield will need to be restored, but for a 1980 it’s not in really bad shape. Let me know if you’re interested and I can send you pics.

#1345 5 years ago

Let me know if you're interested in a temporary trade through the holidays. All three of my pins are really nice (Shadow, BSD, MMRLE).

#1346 5 years ago

I'm interested in switching something up. Willing to sell or trade.

MMRLE: gold mirror blades, gold hinges, lighting mods.

BSD: Cleared playfield, Dracula mod, LEDOCD, headphone jack, lighting mods.

TS: One of a kind translite (coolest I've seen...Auric kit included but never installed), headphone jack, playfield protector, demo handles, lighted phuba dagger eyes, lighted diverters/posts, added spotlights, LEDOCD, GIOCD, mirror blades.

Probably forgetting some things.

#1347 5 years ago

I don’t know if your interested, but I have a Batman ‘66 premium if trade for the Bram Stokers Dracula plus cash.

Bret

#1348 5 years ago

MMR and BSD are traded off. Thanks all!

#1349 5 years ago

TWD Premium up for sale again if anyone is looking. Ad is on Craigslist for info and pics. phoenix.craigslist.org link
$6000, not looking for trades at this time. Thanks.

#1350 5 years ago

Looking to trade off (or sell), a HOU LOTR. Looking for a Tron, MMr, AFMr, Dialed-In, or Spiderman/Spiderman VE. I have gone back and forth on this game for a while as I love it, but I'm ready to change things up a bit.

There are 2,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/27?hl=manadams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.