AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg
There are 2,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 57.
#1251 5 years ago

Thinking of selling my LOTR for 4800. If anyone’s interested PM me. Thanks

#1252 5 years ago
Quoted from cuda3134:

Updated list for sale , JP,MSF,FH,SPP,PM,HS, Any interest PM or call me , Some are ready to go others I need to finish ,not much left to do also a 1969 super circus gun game and a 1956 Williams Crane Machine . Looking for WD Prem. and RFM.

Did you wind up selling the Jurassic Park?
Noticed the ads not running any longer.

#1253 5 years ago

Sale pending on LOTR. Thank you

#1254 5 years ago

Looking for a reasonably priced Guardians of the Galaxy. PM if you know of one

#1255 5 years ago

Listed a clean Big Guns for sale or trade.

#1256 5 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

Looking for a repro Fathom playfield if anyone can help out with info.
Also looking for a Data East Robocop pinball machine in nice shape.
Thanks!

I have a very nice one. What are they worth these days

#1257 5 years ago

If you have interest doing a temporary trade for Shadow, hit me up. I've done a couple of these temporary trades and they've been fun. Recently moved to Glendale from Ahwatukee so I'm closer to many of you.

The Shadow has demolition man handles as well so it's a unique experience. Game is beautiful i.e. powder coated habit trails, color DMD, LEDs, mirror blades, etc.

#1258 5 years ago

Selling my TSPP (undocumented HUO). Below is a link to the CL ad. Would prefer a cash sale, but might be interested in trades for a newer Stern or A-List B/W pins. Link to pics in ad.

tucson.craigslist.org link

2 weeks later
#1259 5 years ago

It's been kinda quiet here lately!

Selling my '81 Bally Embryon. Not an easy pin to find these days, especially without playfield wear. Has a restored/clearcoated playfield. Sounds, displays, gameplay 100% functional. Plays fast for an early 80s widebody. LEDs installed. Clean machine. Though there are some areas of paint loss on the headbox, typical nicks/scratches - the overall cabinet body is good. $2000.

Been recovering from an appendectomy so my time at work has been limited, thus the decision to sell. Would prefer a sale, but would also consider a trade for a Bosconian or Burgertime arcade, plus cash.

Added over 6 years ago:

Embryon is sold!

1 week later
#1260 5 years ago

Anyone out there have a WH20 they would part with? I can trade or possibly pay cash for a restorable routed game. This place has been totally dead lately.

#1261 5 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

It's been kinda quiet here lately!
Selling my '81 Bally Embryon. Not an easy pin to find these days, especially without playfield wear. Has a restored/clearcoated playfield. Sounds, displays, gameplay 100% functional. Plays fast for an early 80s widebody. LEDs installed. Clean machine. Though there are some areas of paint loss on the headbox, typical nicks/scratches - the overall cabinet body is good. $2000.
Been recovering from an appendectomy so my time at work has been limited, thus the decision to sell. Would prefer a sale, but would also consider a trade for a Bosconian or Burgertime arcade, plus cash.
Added yesterday:
Embryon is sold!

Someone got a great deal this game looked super nice.

#1262 5 years ago

I’ve got a Space Shuttle I just did a playfield restore on. Touch up, clearcoat. New sleeves, plastics, flipper rebuilt. Clear coated shiny new Shuttle, cabinet has been cleaned and painted inside, front cab cleaned up. Rest of cab and head is decent. Backglass is decent. Looking to trade only for other classic games. Order of interest is Lasercue, Party Zone, Black Hole, Space Station, Grand Lizard any other interesting classics I may be interested.

#1263 5 years ago

Hey guys,
I’m looking to make a trade for my Spider-Man VE. HUO, I’m the only owner. I’ve probably put about 150 plays on it. I’m looking for trades at this time. Preferably a Taxi or Fishtales. Might do a sale down the road.

Thanks

1 week later
#1264 5 years ago

C’mon who’s got a Roller Coaster Tycoon they wanna sell/trade

#1265 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

I have one. PM incoming.

#1266 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Quoted from Nds777:

I have one. PM incoming.

Finally

#1267 5 years ago

Nds777 = Good dude.
Hope you guys can work something out.

#1268 5 years ago

Looking for a nice players condition Earthshaker. Please PM me if you have one and are looking to sell. Thanks

#1269 5 years ago

Darkwing never responded but now I’m in the selling/trading mood. This is what I have, PM if you’re interested.
My wishlist is up to date.

Space Mission EM - above average shape
Dungeons & Dragons - players condition
Space Station - restored
Roller Coaster Tycoon - nice
Judge Dredd - restored

#1270 5 years ago
Quoted from Nds777:

Darkwing never responded but now I’m in the selling/trading mood. This is what I have, PM if you’re interested.
My wishlist is up to date.
Space Mission EM - above average shape
Dungeons & Dragons - players condition
Space Station - restored
Roller Coaster Tycoon - nice
Judge Dredd - restored

Thought you just got Judge Dredd.
You tired of it already? Or just fishing to see whats out there.

#1271 5 years ago

Just fishing I suppose.

#1272 5 years ago

Lexy Lightspeed (P3) on the block

#1273 5 years ago

Kind of an odd request, but anybody local have a big buck hunter pro they want to sell?
Looking for a nice quality machine without problems.

#1274 5 years ago

Hey guys, I guess I’m not going to get a trade right now for my Spider-Man Vault, but I’ll sell it for $5800 if anyone is interested. Just let me know.

#1275 5 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Kind of an odd request, but anybody local have a big buck hunter pro they want to sell?

Good luck! I’ve only gotten to play the one at PHOF and it was fun hunting haha.

Also looking to make some room, so I’ve got a Data East Simpsons for $2800, a Street Fighter 2 for $2600 and a Dead Pool Pro with mirrorblades and shaker for $4999

Just shopped the SF2 with clear bands, yellow superband posts, and rebuilt both primary flippers with new coils, bats, superbands. Plays fast like it should. Awesome condition PF.

The DE Simpsons is in fantastic shape as it was previously shopped by Firebird pinball. Original Mylar is in fantastic shape as are the plastics, and no play field paint missing here.

Dead Pool Pro is in perfect condition and plays fast as it could with a fresh coat of wax immediately after unboxing.

#1276 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Good luck! I’ve only gotten to play the one at PHOF and it was fun hunting haha.

Yeah, kind of a kooky game but my inner redneck feels drawn to it for some reason.

#1277 5 years ago

I think I saw a BBH in the marketplace yesterday from AZ

#1278 5 years ago

you did. I was going to post, but couldn't remember where I saw it.

#1279 5 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

I think I saw a BBH in the marketplace yesterday from AZ

Quoted from Squeakman:

you did. I was going to post, but couldn't remember where I saw it.

Yeah, just saw that.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67946
List as "undocumented HOU" with no photos at 5K

#1280 5 years ago

I have a Houdini pinball for sale or for trade ....

#1281 5 years ago

I also have a few for trade or sale

Aerosmith pro
Fire!
Diner
Slugfest
Nascar
Monday night football

If interested please PM

#1282 5 years ago

Probably see some Monster Bash coming up for sale with new one out

#1283 5 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

I have a Houdini pinball for sale or for trade ....

Getting Oktoberfest instead as u know I love beer and want to try this one

#1284 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Silverball Mania Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Silverball Mania in good but used shape. Replaced all bulbs that were out. Replaced one SCR in light board CR2032 battery on MPU relpacing original Replaced solenoid board compone...”
2018-12-02
Vail, AZ
1,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 534 times
Just listed my Silverball Mania for sale.

#1285 5 years ago

I have a Batman 66 premium that I would be willing to trade for Addams Family or Scared Stiff. Any interest?

Bret

#1286 5 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Nds777 = Good dude.
Hope you guys can work something out.

Props to Nds777 for a smooth deal and being all-around good dude Now for some RCT and JD!

#1287 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Props to Nds777 for a smooth deal and being all-around good dude Now for some RCT and JD!

Bitchin, glad that worked out.

#1288 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Yeah man, no problem.
I hope you don’t end up sacrificing a fingernail to the pin gods.

#1289 5 years ago

Thinking about selling my #GOTG machine. It's a HUO Pro model with a shaker motor installed. Mint condition - $5,000.

#1290 5 years ago
Quoted from Ready_player_one:

Thinking about selling my #GOTG machine. It's a HUO Pro model with a shaker motor installed. Mint condition - $5,000.

A boboli bo?

#1291 5 years ago

Haha. Speaking of that, I do have the Cleland code installed to return the audio back to the original actors with expanded music included. It makes all the difference in the world with that package, I love what he did with it.

#1292 5 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Getting Oktoberfest instead as u know I love beer and want to try this one

Im definitely not getting that one ....I'm not a drinker at all ....

#1293 5 years ago

I have a friend with a very nice Sharkey's Shootout for sale in the Tucson area. I can get pics if anyone is interested in that title.

#1294 5 years ago

Sharkey’s? I am!

#1295 5 years ago

PM sent

#1296 5 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Im definitely not getting that one ....I'm not a drinker at all ....

Sorry had to thumbs ya just playing

#1297 5 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

So cal for sale thread
BBH pro today

#1298 5 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a decent/nice condition Dirty Harry? If so, please PM me

#1299 5 years ago

Selling my Black Hole and Haunted House, both in great shape. I’m in Tucson. PM me with any questions.

tucson.craigslist.org link

#1300 5 years ago

I wonder if the HH and BH were my old ones. Did you buy them at the same time?

There are 2,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/26?hl=hankscorpio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.