AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg
There are 2,830 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 57.
#1201 5 years ago
Quoted from Toddzilla:

Road Show...Good luck!
phoenix.craigslist.org link

That is a scam. I can tell because of the way they format the last line that says "Text" followed by "========"

The last 2 or 3 scams were identical to this.

#1202 5 years ago

Wanted to let everyone know. Tilt Studio at AZ Mills is running a deal right now. $10 for 1 hr of free play + 1 BEER! I went with a friend last night and the games were all playing perfect as usual. IFMDN is SO good! Multiballs just keep coming. Go out and support location Pinball in the valley!

#1203 5 years ago

Also hit up the Hop Central Taproom at Ray/Rural last night. There is a Scorpion there that plays fantastic. 3 games for $1 and set on 5 ball. Huge selection of beers on tap and if you haven’t been in a while they have dressed the place up a bit with flat screens and table games.

Aniraf started this thread about the location/game and is a great operator. He even has plans to put in a few more pins there!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scorpion-phoenix#post-4407368

#1204 5 years ago

Since everybody on here seems to have their own opinion on how much that you can sell a pinball machine for be really curious to know what you guys would like to pay maybe $2 would that be sufficient for a Jurassic Park

#1205 5 years ago
Quoted from cuda3134:

Since everybody on here seems to have their own opinion on how much that you can sell a pinball machine for be really curious to know what you guys would like to pay maybe $2 would that be sufficient for a Jurassic Park

It seems like you’re in a bind so I’ll help you out, but unfortunately I can only do $1. Let me know if you’re interested. GLWTS

#1206 5 years ago

Well played, Garland And now we have demonstrated the Craigslist Principle <tm>. Doesn’t matter what price you list a pin at on CraigsList, just know know that you will be offered less. Even if you try $2

#1207 5 years ago

Crickets....

#1208 5 years ago

Half a cricket, no more

But yeah, sorta losing interest in pinball a bit. I used to be able to find pins in the $1k-3k range, but that has appeared to dry up.

Last reasonably priced pin I have seen was Motordome on Firebird Pinball’s site. $1500 isn’t bad, but man I watched that game on YouTube and it just may have the most annoying audio of any pin haha.

#1209 5 years ago

I would have loved to grab that Hardbody Firebird had. It looks like its in really nice shape. I think it was listed for $1300 after a discount they offered for a day or something? Wish I had the cash. Im in the same boat. Pinball is just too expensive and its hard to find decent games that are affordable anymore.

#1210 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Half a cricket, no more
But yeah, sorta losing interest in pinball a bit. I used to be able to find pins in the $1k-3k range, but that has appeared to dry up.
Last reasonably priced pin I have seen was Motordome on Firebird Pinball’s site. $1500 isn’t bad, but man I watched that game on YouTube and it just may have the most annoying audio of any pin haha.

Sorry to hear that Darkwing .
Are you getting out altogether or just not looking to buy anything ?

#1211 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Half a cricket, no more

Yeah I'm pretty much in the same boat I've been back home for about 3 weeks and have been in my game room like twice. I just look out there and haven't really seen anything I want or gets my excited.

#1212 5 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Sorry to hear that Darkwing .
Are you getting out altogether or just not looking to buy anything ?

Nah, not looking to sell anything really, I’d actually be afraid if I got interested again I wouldn’t be able to find much affordable haha. But I have somewhat given up searching for new pins.

Lately been more into NES collecting, up to 357 games so far, half way to the whole collection

Hopefully pinball will become unpopular again somehow

#1213 5 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

Yeah I'm pretty much in the same boat I've been back home for about 3 weeks and have been in my game room like twice. I just look out there and haven't really seen anything I want or gets my excited.

What’s really bad is when you realize you aren’t playing your new Iron Maiden pin and haven’t even updated it to the very latest code :O

#1214 5 years ago

Pin prices are just straight-up stupid now... If i'm gonna blow 6-8 grand on something made with a bunch of metal, plastic, glass, and rubber.... It's gonna have 4 wheels and take my ass to work! I never thought i'd see the day when a 20+ year old pinball machine is selling for the same as a helluva nice late model used car... And in some cases the same as a BRAND NEW car!!!
I'm not buying anymore either, i'm gonna wait till all these dipshits who are driving prices up by paying these stupid prices peak the market... Then i'm gonna sell my $25K worth of pins for $60k and be done with it.

The 3 largest purchases you make in your life:
A House
A Restored Williams Funhouse
A Car

Gimmie a F'n break......

#1215 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

What’s really bad is when you realize you aren’t playing your new Iron Maiden pin and haven’t even updated it to the very latest code :O

#1216 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Man ,
First thing I do when I get home from "anywhere ' is play my pins !

#1217 5 years ago

I play pins at least once a day. My form of stress relief. Darkwing I’d be interested in looking at that DP Radical! If you decide to get into other things.

#1218 5 years ago

I’ve had my Black Rose up for trade for a while and I’ve had offers to buy it but I’m hesitant to sell. I’m worried if I sell I won’t find a replacement in the same range and things won’t settle down soon and I’ll be down to one for a long time. I’m looking in the 3k range and I’d like another dmd but current market here they are so high for what I’m interested in or ones that are in my range I feel are overpriced. Although from what I’m told every game in the valley is the best example I’ll ever see so maybe that’s why things are so high here. The rest of the country doesn’t take care of theirs. I have a buddy in Southern California and he’s always coming across great finds. I’m tempted to sell and give him the money to find something for me and then go pick it up. I’ve talked to some of you I know already but if anyone else has something in that range to sell or trade let me know.

#1219 5 years ago

Not playing Maiden? Wow. That could never happen here.

#1220 5 years ago

I've been seeing these style of arcade cabinets pop up on CL the last few months ranging from 650-1000. Anyone buy one? If so do you like it and have you had any problems.

Think I might be pulling the trigger on one of these

#1221 5 years ago

Things to consider would be monitor size, what system they are using, pandora is nice I used the Phoenix board in mine. Vertical games like pacman and such will be smaller than the horizontal fighting games that use the whole screen. That set up will be great for two player fighting games. If your looking for old school non head to head games I would get a second one set for just vertical games and have a control panel with a track ball.

#1222 5 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

I've been seeing these style of arcade cabinets pop up on CL the last few months ranging from 650-1000. Anyone buy one? If so do you like it and have you had any problems.
Think I might be pulling the trigger on one of these

Only thing I know is I had to go pick up a pedestal version from a guy running a business building them in the north west valley. It was a favor for a New Mexico pinsider who was getting the run around and being blown off. As long as you stay clear of anything that sounds like that, you should be good.

I'm building one of my own out of an old bowling game because I wanted a functional WG CRT and didn't want to build the cab. Picked up the game for $300 so it worked out cheaper anyway.

#1223 5 years ago

aaaand there all gone well at least the post are

#1224 5 years ago

Looking for a Stars. Projects are ok.

#1225 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Looking for a Stars. Projects are ok.

desertT1 the only one left that I know of is for trade but valued at $1,000 in KY on the marketplace. Been there for awhile you might get it for less?

#1226 5 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

desertt1 the only one left that I know of is for trade but valued at $1,000 in KY on the marketplace. Been there for awhile you might get it for less?

I've sent two messages, but have had no response. So not sure how else to reach out.

#1227 5 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Does anyone know where there may be Iron Maiden’s on location? I was busy Zapcon weekend so I couldn’t give it a try. Thanks

Pat you can play it at my house anytime!

#1228 5 years ago

Letting go of my very nice The Shadow if anyone is looking for one. I'm in Tucson.

tucson.craigslist.org link

#1229 5 years ago
Quoted from monsterbaldy:

Pat you can play it at my house anytime!

To Tilt Amusemnts at AZ Mills Pro version.

#1230 5 years ago

Of freaking course I left arizona to comeback to the bay for work and a Space Shuttle and 78 Playboy come up for sale. I would of been there that damn night to buy both. Such is my life lol

Congrats to who got em

#1231 5 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

Of freaking course I left arizona to comeback to the bay for work and a Space Shuttle and 78 Playboy come up for sale. I would of been there that damn night to buy both. Such is my life lol
Congrats to who got em

Stroll on over to the Pacific Pinball Museum and you'll feel A-OK about the move back to the bay area I figure I know who picked them up anyway, if they were legit, hahahaha...

#1232 5 years ago

#1233 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Stroll on over to the Pacific Pinball Museum and you'll feel A-OK about the move back to the bay area I figure I know who picked them up anyway, if they were legit, hahahaha...

Yeah I live in arizona I just work here. I left Sunday and those popped up monday.i can tell you my wife was happy that I missed out on that sale lol.

I haven't heard from drag on here in a long time wonder if he's still swooping stuff up

#1234 5 years ago

Nice Pool Sharks up on CL I always liked that game a really good bang for your buck type.

#1235 5 years ago

Are there any Houdini's at any of our local haunts? Someone wants to trade me and I've never played one.

I guess I could also ask, if you own one, what do you think of it?

#1236 5 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Are there any Houdini's at any of our local haunts? Someone wants to trade me and I've never played one.
I guess I could also ask, if you own one, what do you think of it?

#1237 5 years ago

Lol, not a fan I take it?

#1238 5 years ago

Star fighters had one last time I was there. I like the look but not the game. Not really interested in the theme either

#1239 5 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Lol, not a fan I take it?

Your original AFM is Killer!

#1240 5 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Your original AFM is Killer!

Fair point

#1241 5 years ago

Dropped my TWD Prem down to $6500 with color DMD. I'm surprised no one's grabbed it. I've seen Prems sell for around there without the color DMD. If anyone has interest, let me know!

#1242 5 years ago

Just put up my Austin Powers for $2500. Looking to trade for something and I can definitely add cash. Looking for Any Dmd or Pinball 2000 games.

#1243 5 years ago

Have 2 wedgeheads, both 100% and in great shape—High Hand and Team One—up for sale at $1100 each

#1244 5 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Have 2 wedgeheads, both 100% and in great shape—High Hand and Team One—up for sale at $1100 each

My old games! Don't forget to mention that the High Hand has a fully repainted cab that was well done and a new silkscreened repro backglass!

#1245 5 years ago

Just sold my Austin Powers, so I am on the hunt for something to go with my Tales from the Crypt and X-Men. Does anyone have a Junkyard, Champion Pub, Revenge from Mars, The Simpsons Party Pinball, Indiana Jones, Creature from the Black Lagoon, ect. That they want to get rid of? I am pretty open to whatever. This pinball cash is burning a hole in my pocket!!!!

#1246 5 years ago

gibsonrd, I have an awesome TWD Premium if you’re interested.

#1247 5 years ago

I have a huo flawless full throttle 5k. And a huo flawless tramformers pro 4k

#1248 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Absolutely, hate to bash on a game I am trying to sell, but the sound is AWFUL!! Worst sound in any pinball besides Panthera. Was going to pick up a motordome years ago when I first got into pinball and hearing the sounds in Pinmame unsealed the deal for me. I have owned, I believe, every single motorcycle themed pinball and this was the last one I never had. Unlike other versions of this game I have played you can actually make the ramp shot on this specimen.

#1249 5 years ago
Quoted from holmstarrunner:

Where do you guys get new playfield glass? I thought there was a place locally but perhaps that's no longer available.

We keep standard sized, modern widebody and B/W translite glass (F-14 to CC) in stock . We get it from Bob in bulk so you don't have to.
Kris

#1250 5 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

Yeah I live in arizona I just work here. I left Sunday and those popped up monday.i can tell you my wife was happy that I missed out on that sale lol.
I haven't heard from drag on here in a long time wonder if he's still swooping stuff up

Playboy was picked up by a newer collector in Chandler. Same guy who is selling his (different) Space Shuttle. Not sure who got the other SS that was for sale. I ended up with a free woodrail from the guy selling the PB,SS and ST. Was the same crappy Williams Georgia that I had sold cheap 7 years ago only now it was dismantled.

There are 2,830 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/25 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.