AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg
There are 2,830 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 57.
#1101 6 years ago
Quoted from holmstarrunner:

Where do you guys get new playfield glass? I thought there was a place locally but perhaps that's no longer available.

Bought mine from a local glass supply company - just gave them the measurements needed. Call around, you'll get a decent price. Make sure you request no marking on glass - marking for tempered glass is standard.

#1102 6 years ago
Quoted from zene10:

Bought mine from a local glass supply company - just gave them the measurements needed. Call around, you'll get a decent price. Make sure you request no marking on glass - marking for tempered glass is standard.

I think they call it ..." no bugs"
For unmarked glass

#1103 6 years ago

Sopranos is sold, thanks for the interest. Still have a minty Gilligans Island listed on CL.

#1104 6 years ago

Anybody willing to part with their WW? I can buy outright or even consider trading, plus cash on traders end, a modded Aerosmith Pro. PM me

#1105 6 years ago

Looking for an Addams Family, Twilight Zone, Tales from the Crypt, or any “horror” themed pin. Let me know if you have anything for sale!

Thanks!

- Bret

#1106 6 years ago

I'm going to be putting up my Austin Powers pinball in the next few days, but I thought I would offer it up on here first. I would like to get $2400obo for it, or I would be interested in a trade and adding cash on my end. The game is in pretty good shape, probably a 7.5/10, some leds and some incandescents but all lights and functions work 100%. Could use a decal set. Trades I would be interested in would be Dmd, or maybe a Swords of Fury. Let me know if you have any interest or questions.
-Tom

#1107 6 years ago

I’m still on the hunt for a Radical if anyone has leads

#1109 6 years ago

Have a LOTR I’m wanting to trade for a CFTBL, MET, Shadow and IJ. I’m open to other games but those are top of my list. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

#1110 6 years ago

I’ve got a clean, unfaded cabinet, nice playfield Bride of Pinbot machine up for trade. Looking for trades only at this point. Thanks

#1111 6 years ago

I forget if you order Marco parts before the show will they bring them with?

#1112 6 years ago

Interested in trading LOTR for shadow and BSD if anyone has them

#1113 6 years ago

Anyone interested in doing a temp trade or possibly permanent I’m looking for TSPP first and wouldn’t mind Stern Star Trek also

#1114 6 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Anyone interested in doing a temp trade or possibly permanent I’m looking for TSPP first and wouldn’t mind Stern Star Trek also

I've got TSPP and might be interested, what did you have in mind?

#1115 6 years ago

Finally got through a move and storage and settling down. Wanted to start fresh a bit. Seeing if anyone interested in a trade for a Black Rose. Only have room for two so have to cycle them through.

#1116 6 years ago

Have an America's Most Haunted available currently. Bought NIB. Low plays. Also currently working on my sample Cirqus Voltaire and getting ready for sale. Let me know if interested.
Prefer straight sale versus trade but willing to entertain offers.

#1117 6 years ago

I have a LOTR for sale. 5k let me know if you are interested

#1118 6 years ago

Looking for an early SS pin, late 70's early 80's. Prefer project but will consider anything at a fare price.

Also looking for a Williams arcade cabinet such as Defender or Joust.

Thanks.

#1119 6 years ago

The WOZ and GOTLE on CL are mine, let me know if you're interested. I am most likely going to be listing a fully restored original AFM ($8750), TAFG ($9500) and a nice shopped WH20 ($5000) and less likely but possible is a MMRLE with color upgrade at some point as well.

#1120 6 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

The WOZ and GOTLE on CL are mine, let me know if you're interested. I am most likely going to be listing a fully restored original AFM ($8750), TAFG ($9500) and a nice shopped WH20 ($5000) and less likely but possible is a MMRLE with color upgrade at some point as well.

Im interested in your WOZ.
Ill shoot you a PM with my contact info.
Cheers
Kent

#1121 6 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

The WOZ and GOTLE on CL are mine, let me know if you're interested. I am most likely going to be listing a fully restored original AFM ($8750), and a nice shopped WH20 ($5000) and less likely but possible is a MMRLE with color upgrade at some point as well.

TAF and WOZ are gone, WHO20 and GOT are up on CL and now on Pinside as well. I'll be taking some photos of the AFM shortly and listing that in both places as well.

#1122 6 years ago

WH20 is spoken for. GOT and AFM are left.

#1123 6 years ago

Kicking the "tires" for my next game. Anyone selling a Walking Dead Premium or X-Men LE?

#1124 6 years ago

I have a gorgeous HUO Magneto modded to the hilt. Might be interested in trade, or would sell for $6k with its mods

#1125 6 years ago

I have a nice, HUO '24' and 'T3' that I would trade toward a Sopranos, AS Premium, ST Premium or GoG Premium (+/- cash).

#1126 6 years ago

Thanks pinlawyer and Gribbs, I will keep all in mind. Curious to see what Chicago Gaming's third title is as well.

#1127 6 years ago

*Cough* *Cough* rhymes with Bonster Mash *Cough* *Cough*

#1128 6 years ago

I have a Walking Dead Premium I am looking to move. I would take $6000 for it.

#1129 6 years ago

Wow, with MB being the next possible WMS remake, that makes it tough, I may have to hold out. I was hoping for Cactus Canyon, but that may never happen. I'll keep all of your offers in mind. Thanks for the responses!

#1130 6 years ago
Quoted from DinoBob:

Wow, with MB being the next possible WMS remake, that makes it tough, I may have to hold out. I was hoping for Cactus Canyon, but that may never happen. I'll keep all of your offers in mind. Thanks for the responses!

We are eagerly anticipating CCR eventually as well.

#1131 6 years ago

I have a HUO TWD Prem, perfectly dialed in with shaker and CDMD in Scottsdale that I may consider parting with. Please let me know if you have any interest.

#1132 6 years ago

Looking for an In The Groove or Dance Dance Revolution machine. Yeah, it’s not pinball, but still Ideally would have memcard/usb slots, and/or already be pimped out with open source Stepmania. Have a Gilligan’s Island to trade, maybe a minty Rescue 911. Or good ol’ CASH

1 week later
#1133 6 years ago

I want first dibs or opportunity at which ever APPL or AZ pinsider that does not want their LE after they get it please, http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/03/27/iron-maiden-pinball-machine-revealed-first-images-and-details-from-stern

1 week later
#1135 6 years ago

In case the AZ peeps missed it on CL, Arcade ‘85 is open tonight from 8-11p in Gilbert.

phoenix.craigslist.org link

#1136 6 years ago

Just put up my Whitewater. Should be appearing on Craigslist within a couple hours:
- Full LEDs
- LEDOCD and GIOCD
- Topper
- Side art blades
- Lighting mods including lighted clear posts, lighting strips, Bigfoot spotlight board mod that turns on when Bigfoot activates
- DMD filter eliminating glare
- New glass

#1137 6 years ago

Whitewater sold. Now my Pinball Magic is up.

1 week later
#1138 6 years ago

Pinball Magic sold.

#1139 5 years ago

Off topic, but I just saw them wheeling in an AC/DC premium vault into Tilt in Tempe. The guy said they got their iron maiden too. Dont think they are putting them out until May 6th though.

#1140 5 years ago

Wow that’s a lot of pins up on CL now that Zapcon has passed. Everyone making room for Iron Maiden or what?

#1141 5 years ago

Looking for two A/B-list (but CQ) pins!! Who’s holding??

#1142 5 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Looking for two A/B-list (but CQ) pins!! Who’s holding??

Sold a bunch recently. Only things left are a restored AFM and possibly a MMR LE.

#1143 5 years ago

Hi, I'm looking for a ST Pro, Whirlwind or Bally 1978 Star Trek. Cash Buyer.

#1144 5 years ago

Does anybody have a shadow they are trying to sell?

#1145 5 years ago
Quoted from PeoriaKid:

Hi, I'm looking for a ST Pro, Whirlwind or Bally 1978 Star Trek. Cash Buyer.

There was a ST pro for sale at Zapcon. Not sure if it sold or not.

#1146 5 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

There was a ST pro for sale at Zapcon. Not sure if it sold or not.

It sold...

Quoted from Hjbondar:

Does anybody have a shadow they are trying to sell?

Shadow for sale on phx CL by pinsider

#1147 5 years ago

Anybody get the number of the guy selling the Wh20 at zapcon.
Or if it's you please PM me .
Thanks

#1148 5 years ago

I have a very nice TFTC I'm parting with to make room. I visit Tucson frequently, send me a PM for more info if interested.

#1149 5 years ago

It's not pinball - but I listed my 60 in 1 Multicade for sale. Perfect working order. Let me know if you're interested - $800 or best offer.

#1150 5 years ago
Quoted from PeoriaKid:

It's not pinball - but I listed my 60 in 1 Multicade for sale. Perfect working order. Let me know if you're interested - $800 or best offer.

Dude, that thing is in a converted Tron.
If that cabinet is solid, theres usually someone looking for the cab to do a restore.

There are 2,830 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.