5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,726 posts
  • 132 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by Andyzola87
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 51 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20160423_1806448_(resized).jpg
EK_bl-20_powdercoating_(resized).jpg
IronManVE_Apron_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4447_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4450_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

There are 1726 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 35.
#1101 1 year ago
Quoted from holmstarrunner:

Where do you guys get new playfield glass? I thought there was a place locally but perhaps that's no longer available.

Bought mine from a local glass supply company - just gave them the measurements needed. Call around, you'll get a decent price. Make sure you request no marking on glass - marking for tempered glass is standard.

#1102 1 year ago
Quoted from zene10:

Bought mine from a local glass supply company - just gave them the measurements needed. Call around, you'll get a decent price. Make sure you request no marking on glass - marking for tempered glass is standard.

I think they call it ..." no bugs"
For unmarked glass

#1103 1 year ago

Sopranos is sold, thanks for the interest. Still have a minty Gilligans Island listed on CL.

#1104 1 year ago

Anybody willing to part with their WW? I can buy outright or even consider trading, plus cash on traders end, a modded Aerosmith Pro. PM me

#1105 1 year ago

Looking for an Addams Family, Twilight Zone, Tales from the Crypt, or any “horror” themed pin. Let me know if you have anything for sale!

Thanks!

- Bret

#1106 1 year ago

I'm going to be putting up my Austin Powers pinball in the next few days, but I thought I would offer it up on here first. I would like to get $2400obo for it, or I would be interested in a trade and adding cash on my end. The game is in pretty good shape, probably a 7.5/10, some leds and some incandescents but all lights and functions work 100%. Could use a decal set. Trades I would be interested in would be Dmd, or maybe a Swords of Fury. Let me know if you have any interest or questions.
-Tom

#1107 1 year ago

I’m still on the hunt for a Radical if anyone has leads

#1109 1 year ago

Have a LOTR I’m wanting to trade for a CFTBL, MET, Shadow and IJ. I’m open to other games but those are top of my list. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

#1110 1 year ago

I’ve got a clean, unfaded cabinet, nice playfield Bride of Pinbot machine up for trade. Looking for trades only at this point. Thanks

#1111 1 year ago

I forget if you order Marco parts before the show will they bring them with?

#1112 1 year ago

Interested in trading LOTR for shadow and BSD if anyone has them

#1113 1 year ago

Anyone interested in doing a temp trade or possibly permanent I’m looking for TSPP first and wouldn’t mind Stern Star Trek also

#1114 1 year ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Anyone interested in doing a temp trade or possibly permanent I’m looking for TSPP first and wouldn’t mind Stern Star Trek also

I've got TSPP and might be interested, what did you have in mind?

#1115 1 year ago

Finally got through a move and storage and settling down. Wanted to start fresh a bit. Seeing if anyone interested in a trade for a Black Rose. Only have room for two so have to cycle them through.

#1116 1 year ago

Have an America's Most Haunted available currently. Bought NIB. Low plays. Also currently working on my sample Cirqus Voltaire and getting ready for sale. Let me know if interested.
Prefer straight sale versus trade but willing to entertain offers.

#1117 1 year ago

I have a LOTR for sale. 5k let me know if you are interested

#1118 1 year ago

Looking for an early SS pin, late 70's early 80's. Prefer project but will consider anything at a fare price.

Also looking for a Williams arcade cabinet such as Defender or Joust.

Thanks.

#1119 1 year ago

The WOZ and GOTLE on CL are mine, let me know if you're interested. I am most likely going to be listing a fully restored original AFM ($8750), TAFG ($9500) and a nice shopped WH20 ($5000) and less likely but possible is a MMRLE with color upgrade at some point as well.

#1120 1 year ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

The WOZ and GOTLE on CL are mine, let me know if you're interested. I am most likely going to be listing a fully restored original AFM ($8750), TAFG ($9500) and a nice shopped WH20 ($5000) and less likely but possible is a MMRLE with color upgrade at some point as well.

Im interested in your WOZ.
Ill shoot you a PM with my contact info.
Cheers
Kent

#1121 1 year ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

The WOZ and GOTLE on CL are mine, let me know if you're interested. I am most likely going to be listing a fully restored original AFM ($8750), and a nice shopped WH20 ($5000) and less likely but possible is a MMRLE with color upgrade at some point as well.

TAF and WOZ are gone, WHO20 and GOT are up on CL and now on Pinside as well. I'll be taking some photos of the AFM shortly and listing that in both places as well.

#1122 1 year ago

WH20 is spoken for. GOT and AFM are left.

#1123 1 year ago

Kicking the "tires" for my next game. Anyone selling a Walking Dead Premium or X-Men LE?

#1124 1 year ago

I have a gorgeous HUO Magneto modded to the hilt. Might be interested in trade, or would sell for $6k with its mods

#1125 1 year ago

I have a nice, HUO '24' and 'T3' that I would trade toward a Sopranos, AS Premium, ST Premium or GoG Premium (+/- cash).

#1126 1 year ago

Thanks pinlawyer and Gribbs, I will keep all in mind. Curious to see what Chicago Gaming's third title is as well.

#1127 1 year ago

*Cough* *Cough* rhymes with Bonster Mash *Cough* *Cough*

#1128 1 year ago

I have a Walking Dead Premium I am looking to move. I would take $6000 for it.

#1129 1 year ago

Wow, with MB being the next possible WMS remake, that makes it tough, I may have to hold out. I was hoping for Cactus Canyon, but that may never happen. I'll keep all of your offers in mind. Thanks for the responses!

#1130 1 year ago
Quoted from DinoBob:

Wow, with MB being the next possible WMS remake, that makes it tough, I may have to hold out. I was hoping for Cactus Canyon, but that may never happen. I'll keep all of your offers in mind. Thanks for the responses!

We are eagerly anticipating CCR eventually as well.

#1131 1 year ago

I have a HUO TWD Prem, perfectly dialed in with shaker and CDMD in Scottsdale that I may consider parting with. Please let me know if you have any interest.

#1132 1 year ago

Looking for an In The Groove or Dance Dance Revolution machine. Yeah, it’s not pinball, but still Ideally would have memcard/usb slots, and/or already be pimped out with open source Stepmania. Have a Gilligan’s Island to trade, maybe a minty Rescue 911. Or good ol’ CASH

1 week later
#1133 1 year ago

I want first dibs or opportunity at which ever APPL or AZ pinsider that does not want their LE after they get it please, http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/03/27/iron-maiden-pinball-machine-revealed-first-images-and-details-from-stern

1 week later
#1135 1 year ago

In case the AZ peeps missed it on CL, Arcade ‘85 is open tonight from 8-11p in Gilbert.

phoenix.craigslist.org link

#1136 1 year ago

Just put up my Whitewater. Should be appearing on Craigslist within a couple hours:
- Full LEDs
- LEDOCD and GIOCD
- Topper
- Side art blades
- Lighting mods including lighted clear posts, lighting strips, Bigfoot spotlight board mod that turns on when Bigfoot activates
- DMD filter eliminating glare
- New glass

#1137 1 year ago

Whitewater sold. Now my Pinball Magic is up.

1 week later
#1139 1 year ago

Off topic, but I just saw them wheeling in an AC/DC premium vault into Tilt in Tempe. The guy said they got their iron maiden too. Dont think they are putting them out until May 6th though.

#1140 1 year ago

Wow that’s a lot of pins up on CL now that Zapcon has passed. Everyone making room for Iron Maiden or what?

#1141 1 year ago

Looking for two A/B-list (but CQ) pins!! Who’s holding??

#1142 1 year ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Looking for two A/B-list (but CQ) pins!! Who’s holding??

Sold a bunch recently. Only things left are a restored AFM and possibly a MMR LE.

#1143 1 year ago

Hi, I'm looking for a ST Pro, Whirlwind or Bally 1978 Star Trek. Cash Buyer.

#1144 1 year ago

Does anybody have a shadow they are trying to sell?

#1145 1 year ago
Quoted from PeoriaKid:

Hi, I'm looking for a ST Pro, Whirlwind or Bally 1978 Star Trek. Cash Buyer.

There was a ST pro for sale at Zapcon. Not sure if it sold or not.

#1146 1 year ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

There was a ST pro for sale at Zapcon. Not sure if it sold or not.

It sold...

Quoted from Hjbondar:

Does anybody have a shadow they are trying to sell?

Shadow for sale on phx CL by pinsider

#1147 1 year ago

Anybody get the number of the guy selling the Wh20 at zapcon.
Or if it's you please PM me .
Thanks

#1148 1 year ago

I have a very nice TFTC I'm parting with to make room. I visit Tucson frequently, send me a PM for more info if interested.

#1149 1 year ago

It's not pinball - but I listed my 60 in 1 Multicade for sale. Perfect working order. Let me know if you're interested - $800 or best offer.

#1150 1 year ago
Quoted from PeoriaKid:

It's not pinball - but I listed my 60 in 1 Multicade for sale. Perfect working order. Let me know if you're interested - $800 or best offer.

Dude, that thing is in a converted Tron.
If that cabinet is solid, theres usually someone looking for the cab to do a restore.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Professor Pinball
$ 9.95
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 209.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 38.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 4.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Multigame
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 34.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 89.99
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
There are 1726 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 35.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside