AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg
There are 2,830 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 57.
#1051 6 years ago

I have a friend looking to buy his first game up to $2,500 if you know of anything

#1052 6 years ago

Scam: they pulled using Ebay for security, being out of town, being a member of the military, and having cancer treatment all into their scam efforts.

Go die in a fire scammers.

#1053 6 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Scam: they pulled using Ebay for security, being out of town, being a member of the military, and having cancer treatment all into their scam efforts.
Go die in a fire scammers.

Yeah I emailed yesterday morning when I saw the post and didn’t get a response until today asking if I was still interested. Since if it was legit it would’ve been long gone in Drag’s collection I wanted to see what they would say. When I asked where it was they said they are in Hawaii for treatment and need to sell ASAP to get alternative treatment insurance won’t cover. They got the game a year ago from a friend and it’s stored at Luke AFB and they could arrange free shipping on a military truck. I said I live near Luke and asked who was holding it for them. I could have someone I know there look at it for me and load it up. No answer since. Didn’t send them my number or email, just through Craigslist mail so I don’t get spammed later.

#1054 6 years ago

Yeah I got the free shipping on a military truck response too. They asked for my number and email. Hmmm I don’t think so dude.

#1055 6 years ago

Went to Cobra Saturday night and there were a number of people who had also got the same story. I'm glad I didn't even bother in the first place. I figured half of AZ had already messaged him. What a dick.

#1056 6 years ago

Apparently in Portland, it was a $2k TOM. Same story and whatnot, so now the obvious questions is what is more appealing, a $3k CFTBL or a $2k TOM?

#1057 6 years ago

Now a Guns and Roses for 2500 hmmm

Smh

#1058 6 years ago

With those prices I’ll buy all 3

#1059 6 years ago

We're opening a brand new guardians of the galaxy pinball wednesday december 6 at jesse james comics ...it will be in free play so you can come and try it for free .....from 4 pm to midnight

#1060 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

We're opening a brand new guardians of the galaxy pinball wendsday december 6 at jesse james comics ...it will be in free play so you can come and try it for free .....from 4 pm to midnight

Where’s that at? The new TWD issue comes out tomorrow, so this just might provide the perfect excuse for me to leave the house for a bit.

#1061 6 years ago

$1500 Star Wars in Tucson. This guy gets around!

tucson.craigslist.org link

#1062 6 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Where’s that at? The new TWD issue comes out tomorrow, so this just might provide the perfect excuse for me to leave the house for a bit.

51st ave and peoria

#1063 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

51st ave and peoria

Sweet! I grew up at 51st & Mountain View (5201, to be exact). That’s my old stomping ground.

#1064 6 years ago

Hey guys, been thinking of getting a Fish Tales, does anyone have one they might part with? Thanks for any consideration.

Scott

#1065 6 years ago
Quoted from ss2049:

Hey guys, been thinking of getting a Fish Tales, does anyone have one they might part with? Thanks for any consideration.
Scott

Good luck... i've been on the hunt for a couple years now...
Fish Tales comes in 2 versions...
In good+ shape and WAY overpriced, or
Priced semi-fairly, but in shit condition.

And be very leery of piss-poor cab re-decal jobs... They always look great in the pics, but in person...

#1066 6 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Good luck... i've been on the hunt for a couple years now...
Fish Tales comes in 2 versions...
In good+ shape and WAY overpriced, or
Priced semi-fairly, but in shit condition.
And be very leery of piss-poor cab re-decal jobs... They always look great in the pics, but in person... !

Yeah I’ve seen this trend. I definitely won’t overpay for one as it’s not a must have game for me but I would like to have one for a while. We’ll see what comes up and go from there.

#1067 6 years ago
Quoted from ss2049:

Yeah I’ve seen this trend. I definitely won’t overpay for one as it’s not a must have game for me but I would like to have one for a while. We’ll see what comes up and go from there.

For me it is a "must have" for my permanent collection, which I suppose is why i'm having such a hard time finding the right one, at the right price.
I have the exact same problem with Funhouse, No Good Gofers and White Water.

#1068 6 years ago

I’m looking for a nice Road Show if anyone wants to get some Christmas cash.

#1069 6 years ago

I’d like to do a temp trade for a Ghostbusters premium or LE. I’ll be looking to move a Bride or Pinbot and a Party Zone to get a Ghostbusters in January or near Zapcon. I’d like to borrow one in the meantime

#1070 6 years ago

Hey, Valley Pinheads: I have a truly STUNNING original (I know EVERYONE says that, but this example is REALLY special) Twilight Zone I might be willing to sell or trade. I will be getting a nice modded one for my long-term collection, so I could make this original available. I got it from a friend in Colorado last year (it sat barely played in an executive's vacation home, batteries WERE changed), and it has literally elicited gasps from a couple of Pinsider's who have seen it. It was with a meticulous Pinsider for six months this year who did the 'clock-fix', added Cliffys, and made a few other fixes (not really mods, as the idea was to keep it close to original). He even found special, not made anymore, non-LED flashers for the back box or something, so they flash properly. Bottom line-it's all original, except for the things one would want fixed. Seriously, how many original TZs that look like they just came out of the box and haven't been bastardized with mods are there out there? 'Pinball Purists', take note.

Although I'm tempted to keep it until I get my modded one, I thought I would put some feelers out there for reasonable cash offers and trade offers involving newer titles or collector-quality classics. If I don't find a deal here, I will possibly take it to Michigan next spring, so now's your chance.

I can provide pictures, but it's also available to be seen/played in Scottsdale anytime. PM me. I will make a donation to Pinside if a deal comes of it. Thanks!

#1071 6 years ago

I’m looking to trade my nice original MM for a Ghostbusters LE. I will sell the MM outright if anyone is interested. Looking for $7750 or a GBLE straight up

#1072 6 years ago

Here is my upcoming list , A Big Strike Puck Bowler , High Speed , Maybe a Funhouse [just waiting on a response from original owner ] and A Pinball Magic [after I play it a bit]
. Looking for a decent [price and condition ] Revenge from Mars and a Prem. or limited Walking Dead .

1 week later
#1073 6 years ago

Have a friend looking for a Mario Borthers if anyone has one for sale. Thanks

#1074 6 years ago

Anyone have a decent Jurassic Park and willing to ship. If so, please PM me. I'm in Cali. Thanks

#1075 6 years ago

Hey guys, I'm considering a small change in the line up. I'm wanting a Hobbit or Lord of the Rings and would consider trading my excellent condition Champion Pub. The Champion Pub is SUPER clean, not many around this nice. I've cleaned and waxed the playfield (not fully stripped but pretty close), no cracked ramps or plastics, playfield is in excellent/mint condition, game plays perfect. I've added the following:

- ColorDMD
- Mirror Blades
- Pinball Pro Speaker Kit
- Cliffy's on the way, not installed yet
- Metal instruction cards
- Full LED's
- New rubbers and super bands
- New flipper bats
- New flipper push buttons
- New leg bolts
- New Silverjet balls
- Probably some other stuff I can't remember, I'm really OCD about my games

Can't seem to attach pics, but I can provide some if requested. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

Scott

#1076 6 years ago

Have a real nice and heavily modded KISS Premium for sale in So. Cal. Would love to do a trade for a JP or WW plus cash for it. I'm reaching out in AZ because Chris Fox can do the driving. PM me if interested

1 week later
#1077 6 years ago

Looking for a Shadow that's somewhat local if anyone happens to know of one for sale.

#1078 6 years ago

I need a Pin2k for as cheap as possible if anyone has one. Do not care at all about pf condition, or if the pf exists. Care only a little if computer works.

Conversely if that falls through I could sell a SWEP1 kit.

-ben

#1079 6 years ago

Sure is quiet around here lately ,
I would be interested in a nice Getaway HSII
Let me know .

#1080 6 years ago

Selling my Minty HUO Gilligans Island, details and pics up on CL. $3200.

1 week later
#1081 6 years ago

Looking to sell or trade a very nice Baywatch. New 4.0 chadh code installed , full Leds, , custom programmable pinduino leds , new drop targets. All new rubbers installed and completely shopped 3 months ago . $3200 .
The new code reduces the playfield flashing considerably , video is old code 2 months ago.
Would consider trade for similar condition :
Funhouse
HSII Getaway
Whirlwind
NGG
Let me know what you got .

#1082 6 years ago

Selling my Minty HUO Sopranos, details and pics up on CL. $5200.

#1083 6 years ago

Really nice T2 in Tucson.

I plan on being burried with mine.

#1084 6 years ago

Sweet! I grew up at 51st & Mountain View (5201, to be exact). That’s my old stomping ground.

55th & Olive here. We might have gone to the same grade school / high school.... Hmmmm small world.

#1085 6 years ago
Quoted from AZDbacker:

55th & Olive here. We might have gone to the same grade school / high school.... Hmmmm small world.

I went to Heritage Elementary and Ironwood High School (class of ‘99).

#1086 6 years ago
Quoted from AZDbacker:

I went to Heritage Elementary and Ironwood High School (class of ‘99).

Maybe you two should get a room together at zapcon and catch up ...

You guys have any pins to sell or trade ??
Speaking of Zapcon ...

#1087 6 years ago

Just listed my Refinery Metallica Pro on CL .

phoenix.craigslist.org link

#1088 6 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Looks awesome! Ive been wanting one and this makes me want one even more

#1089 6 years ago
Quoted from Andyzola87:

Looks awesome! Ive been wanting one and this makes me want one even more

Let me know if you're interested
It's as solid as as they come .

#1090 6 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Let me know if you're interested
It's as solid as as they come .

I am but I my finances only allow trades right now. Only game I would trade at the moment in my collection is a LOTR I picked up a few months back.

#1091 6 years ago

Someone is looking for a LOTR in the N.Cal thread.

#1092 6 years ago

Where do you guys get new playfield glass? I thought there was a place locally but perhaps that's no longer available.

#1093 6 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Someone is looking for a LOTR in the N.Cal thread.

I’m not in a rush to move it out. It’s a good game but I never have tome to play it.

#1094 6 years ago
Quoted from holmstarrunner:

Where do you guys get new playfield glass? I thought there was a place locally but perhaps that's no longer available.

Pinball life had a good price on glass last time I checked. Now sure if that’s still the case. Check with Firebird Pinball, they may have some in stock.

#1095 6 years ago
Quoted from Andyzola87:

Pinball life had a good price on glass last time I checked. Now sure if that’s still the case. Check with Firebird Pinball, they may have some in stock.

Great thanks.

#1096 6 years ago

Use Bob, he's a great all around glass guy. Need to buy 5 sheets though. He also has a high optic quality version as well.

602-326-1606

#1097 6 years ago

Looking for a nice Harlem Globetrotters. Please PM if anyone has one.

#1098 6 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Metallica has been spoken for .

#1099 6 years ago
Quoted from holmstarrunner:

Firebird can probably hook you up. They had a single pane of safety backglass to sell me when I had an, umm, backglass “malfunction”.

#1100 6 years ago

Come on guys I get my glass , regular glass from tucson glass and mirror, like $38 .
You have to have a place like that.
Bobs beveled glass is very nice .
Had it on my Tron

There are 2,830 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/22 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.