AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg
There are 2,830 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 57.
#1001 6 years ago

I have a T2 I'm looking to sell or trade. Would trade for a South Park.

#1002 6 years ago

I'm on the hunt for a new game. I am interested in Xmen, TWD, RFM, Stern ST, ST:TNG, Indiana Jones, Champion Pub, Congo, DE Star wars, TSPP, The Sopranos, LOTR. Twilight Zone, Junkyard, ect. I have cash!

#1003 6 years ago
Quoted from gibsonrd:

I'm on the hunt for a new game. I am interested in Xmen, TWD, RFM, Stern ST, ST:TNG, Indiana Jones, Champion Pub, Congo, DE Star wars, TSPP, The Sopranos, LOTR. Twilight Zone, Junkyard, ect. I have cash!

I have an HUO TWD Pro that I was going to list here on Pinside tomorrow - just got home from work and I need to take pics first.

I bought it in 12/2016 NIB and it has been in my living room ever since. Looks the same as when it came from the box except I changed three post sleeves from black to silver.

I am in Las Vegas but am willing to drive to the Phoenix area (used to live there) to deliver any game I'm selling (I've done this multiple times, always up for a road trip to AZ or CA or UT).

Let me know if you have any interest. If not, good luck with your search.

Thanks,
Ned

#1004 6 years ago

If anyone is out at the pinball museum in Banning and wants to check these out.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO & loaded LOTR with over $2000 in upgrades. Nicest one I have ever seen. Upgrades include color dmd, pinball refinery armor, palentir mod,POTD figures, LE rom & shaker,...”
2017-10-26
Beaumont, CA
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 595 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Brand new playfield installed with maybe 50 plays. Now with playfield it's like a brand new out of box game for a massive savings and none of the problems. It has shaker motor and ...”
2017-11-11
Beaumont, CA
6,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 696 times

#1005 6 years ago

I have a TSPP ($4900) and RBION ($3600) in Scottsdale, both in excellent condition. If anyone is interested, hit me up in the next week or so, otherwise I will probably take them back east, and see if anyone out there is interested. Donations made to Pinside upon sale.

#1006 6 years ago

A buddy now decided to take TSPP and RBION as part of another deal. They are now spoken for. Thanks.

#1007 6 years ago
Quoted from gibsonrd:

Just missed my mint ST Prem with under 300 plays. It went to a good home though.

Might be letting a pin or two go in the near future. WOZ, AFM full restore, TAFG.... got to decide which.

#1008 6 years ago

I'm going to be listing an AMH and an Avengers LE blue, both are HUO and in excellent condition. Contact me if interested. May consider trades.

#1009 6 years ago

Hey everyone. I've been out of pocket for a few months but will be back in town next week. Looking to downsize the collection. I have an AMH that I purchased new with low plays, a RZ LE NIB still on the pallet and a CV with a sample playfield that I'm looking to move. Willing to entertain REASONABLE offers.

#1010 6 years ago

I'm looking to pickup another game soon, I may be interested in selling my BSD with a cleared playfield, new plastics and no fade $4500 obo. Space Station nice shape fully working, new display and speaker system $2200 obo.

#1011 6 years ago

I have a baby Pac-Man and. Caribbean cruise

#1012 6 years ago

Hit me up if anyone wants to do a temporary trade through the holidays for JM, WH20 or The Shadow. I also have PM and MMr but would be less likely to do a temp trade for those two.

#1013 6 years ago

If anyone local is looking for a nice original Medieval Madness let me know.

#1014 6 years ago

I am selling my HUO TWD (Walking Dead Pro) in Las Vegas. Asking $4,600.

I am willing to deliver it to the Phoenix area.

The ad is here on Pinside:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56025

I also posted a video of me playing the game today on YouTube:

Thanks,
Ned

#1015 6 years ago

Selling my X-Men Pro. Here’s a link to the CL ad. I should have pics up in the next day or so.
tucson.craigslist.org link
Added over 6 years ago: Pics are up.

Added over 6 years ago: No longer available.

#1016 6 years ago
Quoted from HankScorpio:

Selling my X-Men Pro. Here’s a link to the CL ad. I should have pics up in the next day or so.
tucson.craigslist.org link

Seen and played this Xmen--outstanding condition. Hard to find a better game for under $4k.

#1017 6 years ago
Quoted from chill:

I am selling my HUO TWD (Walking Dead Pro) in Las Vegas. Asking $4,600.
I am willing to deliver it to the Phoenix area.
The ad is here on Pinside:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56025
I also posted a video of me playing the game today on YouTube:
» YouTube video
Thanks,
Ned

Game is sold. Going to a fellow Pinsider.
-Ned

#1018 6 years ago

Posted my AMH and RZLE. Open for offers. Looking to downsize the collection, so a 2 for 1 with cash could be an option as well. Seriously looking to downsize. My machines don't get much play. Heck - look at what I have and feel free to send offers/interest. Only machines not available are EBD and WW (Sentimental value).

#1019 6 years ago

Was trying to buy a RFM today in east mesa , Craigslist . Add was deleted owner never contacted me , no phone no email . Anyone know who ? Higley and southern area ?

#1020 6 years ago

The add was relisted

#1021 6 years ago

CQ MB for sale. Lots of photos up in the listing.

#1022 6 years ago

Hey guys, I’m looking for a good condition Junk Yard. I’m located in Gilbert and have cash in hand ready to buy. Let me know what you got! Thanks!!

Scott

#1023 6 years ago

Still looking to trade for my Ruby Red WOZ. If anyone has an offer, even a 2 for 1, send me a PM.

#1024 6 years ago

I'm looking to sell my Party Zone price dropped to $2500, my Space Station to $2000 and my restored BSD to $4100

#1025 6 years ago

Hey guys, also looking for a Who Dunnit if you got one you’d let go.

So the two machines I want:

- Junk Yard
- Who Dunnit

Thanks.

Scott

#1026 6 years ago

Price drop on brand new GB

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Brand new playfield installed with maybe 50 plays. Now with playfield it's like a brand new out of box game for a massive savings and none of the problems. It has shaker motor and ...”
2017-11-11
Beaumont, CA
6,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 696 times

#1027 6 years ago

I’m adding another game to the wish list. If you have a Champion Pub or know of one let me know.
Thanks!
Scott

Added over 6 years ago: Champion Pub acquired, no longer looking for one

#1028 6 years ago
Quoted from ss2049:

I’m adding another game to the wish list. If you have a Champion Pub or know of one let me know.
Thanks!
Scott

Three awesome games. I’ll keep my eyes peeled.

#1029 6 years ago

Hi folks.
This may be a long shot...
I'm in Tucson and looking for an empty Williams widebody cabinet in good condition (Indiana Jones, Star Trek, TZ, Road Show etc.). Preferably with hardware/trim.
Thanks!

Added over 6 years ago: No longer looking (not that I thought I'd actually find this), I went for a flat pack kit instead.

#1030 6 years ago

I have a TWD Premium I am looking to move. HUO, 1 owner, bicycle girl light, Woodbury sign, acrylic speaker covers, speaker leds. In excellent shape. $6500 or will trade for a nice HUO GB prem.

#1031 6 years ago
Quoted from LeChucksBeard:

Hi folks.
This may be a long shot...
I'm in Tucson and looking for an empty Williams widebody cabinet in good condition (Indiana Jones, Star Trek, TZ, Road Show etc.). Preferably with hardware/trim.
Thanks!

Added 2 days ago: No longer looking (not that I thought I'd actually find this), I went for a flat pack kit instead.

From where?

#1033 6 years ago

I have a brand new, Ghost Busters premium for sale in Flagstaff. Was intended for HUO but never got to it. 12/7/16 build date, no ghosting, beautiful playfield. I bought this last year, unboxed it, put it in the corner of my living room and never played it, not once. Never even put the balls in. Too busy with other things.
I want to sell it by this Friday or not at all. Will sell with Stern lightbar topper (already installed) for $6250 cash only, firm.
Have tons of other mods (but topper is only one installed yet) and would negotiate on those for additional if interested: Stern shaker, Cliffy protectors, Stern pin blades, Mezel walking Stay Puft, Mezel Ecto-1, etc.
Of course available for inspection. Message me if interested. Thanks.
UPDATE: Deal pending now.

Added over 6 years ago: UPDATE: Sold

#1034 6 years ago

I'm considering selling or trading my awesome HUO TWD Prem. Cointaker 'Red Tremor' shaker motor, bladeskins, ColorDMD, prison backboard flasher, all Cliffys, upgraded post so u don't get center drains out of pops, upgraded ROM package, bicycle girl light mod, mylar protecting around magnets and prison doors. This thing is dialed in and sweet.

I'm not completely sure that I'm ready to part with it so I'm not listing it yet. If interested, I'm open to offers though.

Located in Scottsdale.

#1035 6 years ago

Lowered the price on my TWD prem. $6300. Let me know if your interested.

#1036 6 years ago
Quoted from Scott2dot0:

I'm considering selling or trading my awesome HUO TWD Prem. Cointaker 'Red Tremor' shaker motor, bladeskins, ColorDMD, prison backboard flasher, all Cliffys, upgraded post so u don't get center drains out of pops, upgraded ROM package, bicycle girl light mod, mylar protecting around magnets and prison doors. This thing is dialed in and sweet.
I'm not completely sure that I'm ready to part with it so I'm not listing it yet. If interested, I'm open to offers though.
Located in Scottsdale.

Probably my old one..... i spent lots of time dialing that pin in. l

#1037 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Probably my old one..... i spent lots of time dialing that pin in. l

Yes sir, it is! Thanks for your hard work! It's an awesome machine. The problem with having a very small collection is ADD. I'm in no rush to part with it, but thought I'd put a feeler out there in case someone is on the hunt.

#1038 6 years ago

Just got me a 1990 Simpsons. Transaction went well. Thanks to the seller he knows who he is.

#1039 6 years ago

Lowering my TWD Premium to $6000 for Black Friday. Let me know if your interested.

#1040 6 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

Just got me a 1990 Simpsons. Transaction went well. Thanks to the seller he knows who he is.

why mention it then if so much secrecy?

#1041 6 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

why mention it then if so much secrecy?

There is no secrecy

#1042 6 years ago

Low plays and black on black trim and legs

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original owner. Has black LE trim with black legs and bolts,shaker motor and full set of protectors but only installed the castle one the rest can be up to the new owner. From a ...”
2017-12-02
Beaumont, CA
7,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 742 times

#1043 6 years ago

Beautiful machine @buzz, wish I had the cash for it!

#1044 6 years ago

I can bring this AFM with me to AZ this weekend if anyone is interested.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Pictures coming tomorrow. I'll be coming to Phoenix, AZ this weekend and I can bring it with me. Fully working AFM with mods. Mods: (added a few things since original post) C...”
2017-11-30
Albuquerque, NM
5,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 818 times
Contributed to Pinside

#1045 6 years ago

I'm not in town and this always happens lol story of my life with pinball machines

Drag is gonna get a steal with that creature from the black lagoon on CL. Looks pretty good

#1046 6 years ago

Yeah that Creech looks great. Too bad it’s a scam.

#1047 6 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Ya that's what we figured .

#1048 6 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

I didn't look into it. Figured smh

#1049 6 years ago

What’s the purpose of the scams like that? The post didn’t have a phone number so they couldn’t get your number from a call or text and the only way to contact was email. Doing it through CL they wouldn’t get anything from it. Is it just to be a nuisance? Always wondered what the point would be.

#1050 6 years ago
Quoted from SunMonkeyAZ:

What’s the purpose of the scams like that? The post didn’t have a phone number so they couldn’t get your number from a call or text and the only way to contact was email. Doing it through CL they wouldn’t get anything from it. Is it just to be a nuisance? Always wondered what the point would be.

I was wondering the same thing.

There are 2,830 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/21?hl=scott2dot0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.