AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg
There are 2,830 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 57.
#951 6 years ago

Any local star wars pins on route out there to try? I couldn't make it to JJC on Sat unfortunately since I had to work.

I really want to try it before my LE ships just in case.

#952 6 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Any local star wars pins on route out there to try? I couldn't make it to JJC on Sat unfortunately since I had to work.
I really want to try it before my LE ships just in case.

The Star Wars Pro is staying at Jimmy James Comics AFAIK. $1/game, cheaper than Tilt...

#953 6 years ago

Anyone locally have a Gottlieb lockdown bar they would sell?

#954 6 years ago

Hey guys just an FYI there is a $5 cash tourney tonight at tilt studio. NOT ifpa sanctioned. Just bored with no league this week.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tilt-studio-az-5-cash-tourney-8217#post-3896807

#955 6 years ago

I am looking for a Stern Star Wars tester in AZ for my Nudie Shooter Kickout Lane Protectors (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1082-pin-mods/01064-nudies-clear-shooter-lane-eject-protectors).
I will send you a test protector to see if it works in your SW. If it does I will send you another free one of your choice for you time and trouble. If not I will need you to help me determine what needs to be changes and I will make another one and send it to you. Once we get a good fit I will send you a final production run version as well as another one of your choice.
Thanks!

Added over 7 years ago: Found someone, thanks!

#956 6 years ago

I'm putting my Addams up for sale. This machine is in above average condition. It is bone stock. The ramp is either new or a very nice original. No broken plastics. No wear at the vault. The playfield is Mylar from day 1. No mansion wear. No insert wear. No magnet burn. The fester hole is not worn. I did re paint a very small chip of paint from the hole edge and covered with Mylar. The insides are clean. Boards are clean. I'm asking 7k. This is the nicest unrestored Addams machine I've ever come across. The machine is currently at a fellow pinsiders house so pics will take a few days. You won't be disappointed

#957 6 years ago

I will entertain possible trades for Radical, space station, space shuttle, bk2k or champagne fire

#958 6 years ago

I've been loving the diamondplate Diner at Tilt arcade... If anyone has a Diner they'd consider selling/trading, hit me up! If not, let's still meet up and play some Diner at the arcade!! The flippers play 100% like new!

#959 6 years ago

I re acquired a Dinervs few months ago and waited out a diamond plate version. It is worth waiting for

#960 6 years ago

I got on the CPR Diner list the day it opened. Guess what, it's still "open, taking orders". Hopefully one day they will start making those. I really like System 11's and Diner is a really good example of that platform.

#961 6 years ago

I'm looking to sell one of 3 games to bring in another machine. First Addams Family. Nicest original I've seen, great cabinet, Mylar day 1 no insert or mansion wear, no magnet burn, no cracked or broken ramps. All around beautiful original. Very very minimal electric chair wear. Mantis protector. No need for a cliffy to cover wear. Game 2 Bram Stokers Dracula. Clearcoated beautiful playfield. New plastics, clean ramps, red titan rubber, blood red lightening flippers, no cabinet fade. Leds in the inserts. Coin taker back panel color changer strip for back glass Game 3 Stern Seawitch. New back glass, touched up cab, repainted legs and coindoor, new displays, altek CPU, new rectifier, new speaker. All new flipper assemblies, new drop targets.

Looking to sell one of the 3. Possible trades plus cash on the TAF or BSD. Straight cash if Seawitch goes.

TAF. 7k
BSD. 5500
Seawitch 2200

Games of interest are Radical, Space Shuttle, Space Station, champagne Fire!

#962 6 years ago

Pat, is that Donnies old BSD?

#963 6 years ago

Just listed my modded MET Pro LED on CL. Open to cash or trades (listed in ad). Bought it NIB and looking to switch things up a bit.

tucson.craigslist.org link

#964 6 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Pat, is that Donnies old BSD?

No it's one I restored years ago

#965 6 years ago

I would really like to trade my Addams for a Space Station plus cash or either Space Shuttle or Radical. I would like to keep the BSD

#966 6 years ago
Quoted from HankScorpio:

Just listed my modded MET Pro LED on CL. Open to cash or trades (listed in ad). Bought it NIB and looking to switch things up a bit.

Played this game -- outstanding HUO example (and the one I used to make the Pinduino kit for Metallica.). Wish I had the space, but good luck with Trade!

#967 6 years ago

Thinking about giving up my Judge Dredd. It has Comet black light leds, LCD colordmd (I could take this out and replace it with the original or a stern red dmd), A brown eagle topper that has some damage but still works, and an extra pursuit plastic and sticker. Game plays 100% and has no errors. I have an interested buyer, but I would be more interested in a trade. X-men is first on my list, but I would be willing to trade it for many different DMD games so let me know what you have. I can add cash for the right deal. I can provide pics and video of the dredd to anyone interested or you can feel free to stop by and check it out in person.
Thanks!

#968 6 years ago

SURE ARE A LOT OF PINS LISTED ON CRAIGSLIST TODAY

#969 6 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

SURE ARE A LOT OF PINS LISTED ON CRAIGSLIST TODAY

I believe those are WOLFMAN's from STARFIGHTERS.

#970 6 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

I believe those are WOLFMAN's from STARFIGHTERS.

Don't see a Tron LE come up for sale locally too often!

#971 6 years ago

Someone got an awesome deal on a Pinball Magic on Craigslist yesterday! $1000!

https://ibb.co/kJ5bJa

#972 6 years ago
Quoted from HankScorpio:

The crazy thing is that was listed a week or 2 ago as well, if I remember correctly.

#973 6 years ago
Quoted from HankScorpio:

Yeah man, saw that early and it looked like fun, didn't feel like fighting over it though.

#974 6 years ago

Selling my TSPP that was at Zapcon this year. Asking 4900.00. Machine has a few mods, full LED, I have a vivak playfild protector for both playfields that I have not installed yet, but it will come with it. I will deliver to Phoenix at no charge. PM me for Info. Thanks

#975 6 years ago

Does anyone here have a Space Station, Space Shuttle or Radical they may be interested in selling or trading?

#976 6 years ago

Looking to sell/trade my Pinbot. It's a good players machine, with some wear on the play field. Looking to get $1500 for it, but like I said I am open to trade offers. Message me if you are interested.

#977 6 years ago

is pinbot the one that was just for sale for $1200 in tempe a couple weeks back?

#978 6 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

is pinbot the one that was just for sale for $1200 in tempe a couple weeks back?

No, Bret's had his for a while.

#979 6 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

No, Bret's had his for a while.

Thanks Dave. No, this isn't that one. Just wanting to switch things up a bit in my game room as I find I'm not playing mine as much as I used to.

#980 6 years ago

Price on TSPP dropped to 4500.00

#981 6 years ago

ok anyone have some cheaper games for sale? Maybe some EM's? I am having a tourney at my house next month and want to pick up a game or two more to allow more people to play. Let me know if anything out there is cheap! This is a baby shower tourney so with the baby coming i cant be buying the more expensive pins right now.

Post will be made in about a week or so to invite anyone who would like to join.

#982 6 years ago

Decided to put my Dredd up. Looking for trade mostly, but open to cash offers. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54431

#983 6 years ago

Hey there, looking to rotate out some games to make room for future opportunities. Bally Playboy, The Incredible Hulk and a United Shuffle Bowler. Prices negotiable... or make a deal on taking them all. If the paint job on Playboy really upsets you, Kris has an empty Playboy cabinet he might sell ya too. tucson.craigslist.org link
Added over 7 years ago: Here's the updated link:

Added over 7 years ago: Hulk is sold. Playboy still available. I did the cabinet swap, so it's the right color now.

#984 6 years ago
Quoted from edgewerx:

Hey there, looking to rotate out some games to make room for future opportunities. Bally Playboy, The Incredible Hulk and a United Shuffle Bowler. Prices negotiable... or make a deal on taking them all. If the paint job on Playboy really upsets you, Kris has an empty Playboy cabinet he might sell ya too. tucson.craigslist.org link

Bump for a great guy and a great seller!

#985 6 years ago

Still looking to switch the collection up a bit. Have a HUO MET pro listed FS or FT.
Feel free to shoot me any trade ideas.

Added over 7 years ago: Sold pending payment.

Added over 7 years ago: Sold.

#986 6 years ago

Who has that Data east Simpsons?

I'm still in nor cal I won't be home until thankgiving week I don't know if your in a rush to sell but I would gladly take it off your hands when I get home.

#987 6 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

Who has that Data east Simpsons?
I'm still in nor cal I won't be home until thankgiving week I don't know if your in a rush to sell but I would gladly take it off your hands when I get home.

Not mine bit here it is .phoenix.craigslist.org link

#988 6 years ago

Yeah I know who's it is now and we are talking.

Thank you though

#990 6 years ago

Hullo!

We're auctioning an Old Coney Island pinball machine, and we're donating the proceeds to help with the disaster relief efforts in Puerto Rico. Bidding is at $500 as of Saturday morning.

A customer recently gave the game to us because it wasn't working. While we were able to repair it, we're not offering a warranty on the game. It is sold AS-IS. Cabinet and playfield are clean and touched up. Rings and bulbs are good.

Email us or call if you're interested. Highest offer by Sunday noon gets the machine that afternoon, and United for Puerto Rico gets the money on Monday. We'll even round it up another hundred, with our own donation. Seriously, people, have you seen what's going on down there? The whole island has lost power, and it's not going to be restored for months.

Read all about it: http://firebirdpinball.com/pinball-for-puerto-rico

Thanks!
Kris and Leslie
Firebird Pinball
602-386-9356

#992 6 years ago

Looking to trade/sell my Ruby Red WOZ. Purchased earlier this year from Jersey Jack. Single owner. HUO. Lighting 2.0 boards. Couple of mods like titan rubbers on flippers, munchkin playfield protector, and plastic protectors. Asking $8200 or possible trades. Not looking to ship at this time. Let me know.

Thx

#993 6 years ago

We sold Coney Island for $750 in our charity auction. Thanks, everyone!

#994 6 years ago

Wanted to Buy - World Cup Soccer.

Looking for a nice, player's condition World Cup Soccer for a friend.

Purchase only. No trades.

I'm in Tucson.

Thanks.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for very nice player's condition World Cup Soccer. Not interested in shipping. I'm in Tucson. Willing to pick up within about 2 hour radius.”
2018-01-14
Tucson, AZ
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 152 times

1 week later
#995 6 years ago

Looking for a Stars, haven't seen one for sale in quite a while.

#996 6 years ago

Looking to sell my huo LOTR color dmd, shaker with chip, and almost every mod it looks brand new definitely collectors quality 7,000 and GB premium with new playfield that has maybe 20 plays on it 6,800 obo. Pm for pics or anything.

#997 6 years ago

where all my $1500 machines at

#998 6 years ago

Orbitor 1? I'd trade for classic Sterns I don't have.

#999 6 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

where all my $1500 machines at

Did that guy in Australia buy your bttf?

#1000 6 years ago

I'm still looking to add a Radical to my system 11 lineup. More than 1 guy in the group has to be getting tired of theirs.

There are 2,830 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/20?hl=sunsfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.