5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,742 posts
  • 132 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Gribbs
  • Topic is favorited by 99 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 51 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20160423_1806448_(resized).jpg
EK_bl-20_powdercoating_(resized).jpg
IronManVE_Apron_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4447_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4450_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

There are 1742 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 35.
#901 2 years ago
Quoted from Scott2dot0:

I talked to her and apparently her husband told her to list it at $4900 and she screwed up, but they are honoring the price she listed it at. Seems odd but maybe they have too much money. I was fourth in line so I'm sure it's already in Drag's gameroom. I kid, I kid...

It was originally at $4900 but it then dropped to $3900. If I didn't absolutly despise the show, I might have been tempted.

#902 2 years ago
Quoted from Scott2dot0:

I talked to her and apparently her husband told her to list it at $4900 and she screwed up, but they are honoring the price she listed it at. Seems odd but maybe they have too much money. I was fourth in line so I'm sure it's already in Drag's gameroom. I kid, I kid...

I must have blinked and missed it. Think I'm going to post my Super Mario, Last Action Hero and Rescue 911 here as soon as I get a chance to clean them and take pics.

#903 2 years ago
Quoted from mike99:

Looking to move a couple games. Have a HOU WOZ ECLE for $7500, less than 700 plays. Also have a AFM for $7500.
Only looking for a WH20 in trade, maybe an Earthshaker.

I have an incredibly modded WH2O in CQ shape. Light-up targets, hand-painted snow-capped mountains, light-up apron, 3D translite, full white armor. How's the AFM?

#904 2 years ago

Do i dare ask who got the $400 Thoro Bred in Flag ?
Looked real nice .

#905 2 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

I have an incredibly modded WH2O in CQ shape. Light-up targets, hand-painted snow-capped mountains, light-up apron, 3D translite, full white armor. How's the AFM?

PM sent

#906 2 years ago

TSPP is sold. I'm thinking TWD, AS or maybe MMR or TZ next.

#907 2 years ago
Quoted from Scott2dot0:

Gribbs is selling that sweet TwD premium in phoenix.craigslist.org link

#908 2 years ago
Quoted from Scott2dot0:

Pick up a Dialed-In so we can all check it out

#909 2 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Pick up a Dialed-In so we can all check it out

I played one in Seattle a couple weeks ago and it was a lot of fun. I didn't get a chance to get through too many of the modes, but it has a lot to do in it. The callouts may get annoying after awhile, but it's definitely original!

#910 2 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Gribbs is selling that sweet TwD premium in phoenix.craigslist.org link

Great minds think alike...

#911 2 years ago

Ok, who beat me to the super rare Harley Davidson for only $6500. Stupid flippers!

phoenix.craigslist.org link

#912 2 years ago

LOL, what a joke. Also only a $500 upcharge for LEDs! The phone number is for a retailer. Never heard of them. www.diamondbackbilliards.com

#913 2 years ago

Douche bag Billiards? What a joke those guys are. I feel bad for the sucker who pays those prices

#914 2 years ago

Putting out the feelers on trading my very nice original Addams Family for a decent AFM. I'm not looking to sell Addams or add cash to any deal. This Addams is probably the nicest original game I've seen

#916 2 years ago

I just put my STLE up at $7500 and my GBLE at 8800. Both are modded nicely. I'd consider parting with my Magneto, my Sopranos, my cherry Banzai, my Genie....gotta make room for AFMLE and DILE.

#917 2 years ago

I have a really nice HUO AC/DC Pro in Albuquerque but will drive it to the border and sell it for 5K? Meet in Gallup maybe?
Just asking for round trip gas money up front and then the rest in cash upon meeting when dropping it off.

#918 2 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

I have a Pool Sharks up on CL: tucson.craigslist.org link

Now listed on pinside ($850 obo): https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51475

#919 2 years ago

I had a pool sharks loved it played very fast. In my opinion about as good a bang for your buck game as you can get. Cheap and fun.

#920 2 years ago

I have 2 fully populated playfields for sale

Bally Black Jack for $250

Williams Pinbot for $350

Archived after 11 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition “Populated playfield Not interested in Shipping at this time. Pickup in Phoenix AZ.”
2017-07-06
Phoenix, AZ
250 (OBO)

Archived after 11 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition “Populated playfield Not interested in Shipping at this time. Pickup in Phoenix AZ.”
2017-07-06
Phoenix, AZ
350 (OBO)

1 week later
#921 2 years ago

Somebody in Scottsdale is very proud (and descriptive) of their games......

Anyone going to CA to grab a SW pin from SDCC? I'll be in CA but only Sunday though Thursday.

#923 2 years ago

Yep it was worth the long drive for sure.

#924 2 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

Yep it was worth the long drive for sure.

No doubt

#925 2 years ago

Why do we even look anymore .....

#926 2 years ago

I'm giving some thought to selling my Lord of the Rings (HUO w/ minor upgrades including color DMD and external sound adjustments and headphone / subwoofer output.) The game is amazing, but I've been working on some downsizing and this stands out as a possibility. Shoot me a message if you are interested and we can go from there.

#927 2 years ago

Anyone in Az own a champagne Fire! I know it's a stretch. I'm interested if someone wants to sell or trade. Same goes for Radical!

#928 2 years ago

I'm on the lookout for a Tales from the Crypt or X-men. Let me know if you have one you are looking to sell. Pro or Le are fine.

#929 2 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Anyone in Az own a champagne Fire! I know it's a stretch. I'm interested if someone wants to sell or trade. Same goes for Radical!

Does Doug still have his Fire? I can't remember if it is the Champagne version though.

#930 2 years ago

He does and I can pickup his if a champagne doesn't work out. I'd really like the champagne though.

#931 2 years ago
Quoted from gibsonrd:

I'm on the lookout for a Tales from the Crypt or X-men. Let me know if you have one you are looking to sell. Pro or Le are fine.

Best of luck on getting Tales from the Crypt, took me forever but don't think I can part with mine yet.

#932 2 years ago

I've been debating whether to put my JM and SoF for sale. Both have some nice mods. The JM is particularly nice (chrome, GIOCD, lighting mods including post lights, mirror blades, just installed a new right ramp, playfield is in awesome shape, never had an issue with the hand and very clean). The front of the cab is a bit faded.

SoF has a new backglass, ledocd, new ramps (black upper and red underneath)...looks sweet, holographic stickers color matched to the monsters, upgraded all the flipper mechs, post lights and other lighting mods, etc. One side of cab is planking as well as the playfield shows slight cracks. The balrog has a decal on it with Mylar over it.

I'd prefer to trade both for a single higher value pin (plus or minus cash).

I did get the JM from a nice pinsider in Tucson but can't remember who and must have deleted the PM. He wanted first dibs to get it back so let me know if you're out there.

#933 2 years ago
Quoted from holmstarrunner:

I did get the JM from a nice pinsider in Tucson but can't remember who and must have deleted the PM. He wanted first dibs to get it back so let me know if you're out there

I believe it was Hankscorpio

#934 2 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

I believe it was Hankscorpio

Yep, you're right! Thank you.

#935 2 years ago

I sold a JM to someone in Tucson. If it's the one I had and the Pinsider in Tucson doesn't want it I'd be interested.

#936 2 years ago

Listed my HUO CQ LOTR on CL. Was going to post it sooner but had a few projects to finish for a friend first.

Quoted from taimaster2005:

I'll be selling my CQ HUO Lotr sometime in the near future (within a month or so).

#937 2 years ago
Quoted from DinoBob:

I'm giving some thought to selling my Lord of the Rings (HUO w/ minor upgrades including color DMD and external sound adjustments and headphone / subwoofer output.) The game is amazing, but I've been working on some downsizing and this stands out as a possibility. Shoot me a message if you are interested and we can go from there.

Going to hold off selling the game for a bit. Having pre-seller's remorse (if that is such a thing)... Need to make sure before I part with it.

#938 2 years ago

Still have a Super Mario and Last Action Hero up for sale. Possibly a Rescue 911 as well. Will get an ad up on pinside tomorrow, too much spam off Craigslist ^_^

#939 2 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Still have a Super Mario and Last Action Hero up for sale. Possibly a Rescue 911 as well.

what prices?

#940 2 years ago

Speaking of CL, who got that El Dorado EM off of there? If I didn't have so many projects I would have been in the hunt. Wouldn't mind seeing some before/after pics when it's done.

#941 2 years ago

I have a revenge from mars for sale 3k or will consider trades

#942 2 years ago

Listing a ton of boards on ebay, Have pretty much most of the 1977-1985 Bally line and they are tested, and working. The rest vary and are listed in the descriptions. Zaccaria, Capcom, Alvin G, etc.
Discounts for locals.
ebay.com link

#943 2 years ago

SoF is now sold.

#944 2 years ago

There will be a new stern star wars pinball for pinsiders to play for free Saturday July 29 at jesse james comics from noon to 8pm ....

#945 2 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

There will be a new stern star wars pinball for pinsiders to play for free Saturday July 29 at jesse james comics from noon to 8pm ....

Tempting very Tempting, I will be in that area on the 4th of August for Metallica. I am a Comic book collector always looking for silver and bronze key issues.

#946 2 years ago

I picked up a Fire! that was in storage for a long time a couple weeks back. Getting through fixing the issues but at some point the ball trough assembly was removed. Only the diodes and wires remain. Anybody parting out or have an extra they could part with?

#947 2 years ago

Check eBay. The trough parts are listed used for sale page 3 or 4

#948 2 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Thanks for sharing your new Star Wars Pro on free play today! I had a blast, and got a bunch of games in because there was nobody else there ^_^ You rock!

#949 2 years ago
Quoted from taimaster2005:

Listed my HUO CQ LOTR on CL. Was going to post it sooner but had a few projects to finish for a friend first.

LOTR has been sold and picked up.

#950 2 years ago
Quoted from SunMonkeyAZ:

I picked up a Fire! that was in storage for a long time a couple weeks back. Getting through fixing the issues but at some point the ball trough assembly was removed. Only the diodes and wires remain. Anybody parting out or have an extra they could part with?

Send me a picture of what's there and what's not and I'll dig the parts out of my shed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 259.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 14.00
Playfield - Plastics
Ramp-O-Matic
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 9.99
Various Other Swag
Circus Maximus
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 1742 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 35.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside