5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,726 posts
  • 132 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by Andyzola87
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 51 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20160423_1806448_(resized).jpg
EK_bl-20_powdercoating_(resized).jpg
IronManVE_Apron_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4447_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4450_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

There are 1726 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 35.
#851 2 years ago

I still have TWD Premium and GB Premium available, but if anyone is interested in an HUO X-Men Magneto in fantastic shape, I have a buddy looking to move one.

#852 2 years ago

Do you know what your buddy is asking for the magneto?

#853 2 years ago
Quoted from gibsonrd:

Do you know what your buddy is asking for the magneto?

$5500. Shaker motor, mirror blades. It's pristine.

#854 2 years ago

Okay, thanks.

#855 2 years ago

Magneto is gone. Thanks for the interest.

#856 2 years ago

If anyone is looking for a nice TSPP, I would consider selling mine.

#857 2 years ago

Bought a replacement ASLE from GAP, who gave me a great deal. It should be here Friday, since R&L isn't delivering.

#858 2 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Bought a replacement ASLE from GAP, who gave me a great deal. It should be here Friday, since R&L isn't delivering.

Helped unbox a forklift speared walking dead today. Luckily the forks missed the game inside the box!!!

#859 2 years ago

Man that is luck Kris!

#860 2 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Helped unbox a forklift speared walking dead today. Luckily the forks missed the game inside the box!!!

That's nuts... transport company?

#861 2 years ago
Quoted from FalkenZR:

That's nuts... transport company?

It was Central Freight, but to be fair, the delivery driver was very professional (in no rush to allow me to inspect and even took the initiative to note all the paperwork identifying the potential damage and that delivery was subject to inspection). I couldn't see any damage through the holes in the box. It appears that some guy at a terminal was careless with the forklift and just missed the bottom of the cabinet by less than an inch. In any event, they delivered two machines and the second box was unscathed!

#862 2 years ago

'Ghostbusters Premium' has left the building. That just leaves this incredible 'TWD Premium'. I can do $6,200 (including these mirrored 'Bladeskins' I recently installed) if a local Pinsider wants to come grab it soon. Otherwise it will hit the road back to Michigan with me in a few weeks.

#863 2 years ago

Thanks again Gribbs, it was nice meeting you and your son GB prem made it home and it's safe and sound

#864 2 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

Thanks again Gribbs, it was nice meeting you and your son GB prem made it home and it's safe and sound

Back atcha. Good meeting you two, as well, and thanks for the easy transaction. I hope you have a blast. We certainly had fun with it while it was here!

#865 2 years ago

Thinking about letting go of my Demo Man. I'd say the machine is overall above players condition. Plays fast. Strong flippers. Nice/clean PF. No chipped inserts or wear but there are some small areas you have to lean in to see. Cab and head box are ok but do have some worn areas. Mostly LEDs. Was going to do a better color scheme than what it already has and give the machine some overall more attention but wanted to see if there was any interest as is.

Asking 2200, but really looking for dedicated arcade(s) +/- cash... Punch-Out, Double Dragon, Playchoice 10, Ghouls n' Ghosts, Contra, TMNT, Ivan Stewart Off Road...

#866 2 years ago

Looking to trade (or possibly sell) my World Poker Tour. I bought it from the original owner. Has full LED's, led ring pup bumper caps, Pinduino Interactive color-changing GI, alternate translite (see thread here for pics: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alternate-world-poker-tour-translite). Original translite is included as well.

Game is beautiful.

Open to trades up and down. Interested in DMD Sterns and some B/W (FT, WW, BSD, and the like). Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

#867 2 years ago

Looking for a Rocky and Bullwinkle or Southpark

#868 2 years ago

Id love to buy just the Pinduino kit.

#869 2 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Contact Lyonsden, he sells them for Stern and WPC.

#870 2 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

PinLawyer, PM me and I can help you out. Also, I updated the code for it recently and will get a video up soon so you can check it out. I think it came out really well (and major thanks to HanScorpio for letting me borrow his WPT -- such a ridiculously fun and good game!)

#871 2 years ago

Here is a link to dropbox pics of my WPT:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ozwpe0oih26nblx/AADbpY9Wh3Be8wnGRV-LCfmua?dl=0
Here is a link to a video of the interactive GI (Thanks Lyonsden!):

Feel free to PM me with any trades. Thanks!
Added over 3 years ago: Sale Pending

Added over 3 years ago: Game is sold.

#872 2 years ago

Bump on NASCAR. $2500 OBO

#873 2 years ago

TSPP is listed in the marketplace. Great game, super clean, nice mods.

#874 2 years ago

WPT is on Tucson CL. Open to trades as well (Stern DMD and Bally/Williams games.)
tucson.craigslist.org link

Added over 3 years ago: Sale Pending

Added over 3 years ago: Game is sold

#875 2 years ago

I still have the SWEP1 Kit in Chandler, if anyone is interested. It's complete, sideart and everything, original shipping box, HUO in great shape. I don't feel like dealing with craigslist yet.

-ben

#876 2 years ago
Quoted from monsterbaldy:

I don't feel like dealing with craigslist yet.
-ben

When you do finally list on CL, make sure to go all caps in your listing. It seems trendy now as far as I can tell

#877 2 years ago

I'm looking to buy a new pin this week. Top of the list are RFM, Champion Pub, Xmen, but I'm open to most Dmd. Not looking for newer stern at this time. Let me know if you have something and what you want for it. Thanks!

#878 2 years ago
Quoted from gibsonrd:

I'm looking to buy a new pin this week. Top of the list are RFM, Champion Pub, Xmen, but I'm open to most Dmd. Not looking for newer stern at this time. Let me know if you have something and what you want for it. Thanks!

TSPP?

#879 2 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

When you do finally list on CL, make sure to go all caps in your listing. It seems trendy now as far as I can tell

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?

#880 2 years ago

I like TSPP, but $5000 is the top of my budget. It looks really nice though!

#881 2 years ago
Quoted from gibsonrd:

I like TSPP, but $5000 is the top of my budget. It looks really nice though!

Thanks! Let me know if you want to try to work something out or want to come by and check it out.

#882 2 years ago

Anybody need a Metallica?

#883 2 years ago

I'll just throw this out there. AMH #36 and RZLE #36. Looking to sell both within the next week or two. Make me a reasonable offer. Heading out of AZ for a bit to start building a pinball collection in NE Wisconsin. Ads are here on Pinside.

1 week later
#884 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

Looking for a Rocky and Bullwinkle or Southpark

We are picking up a Southpark this weekend.

#885 2 years ago

Anyone in AZ that comes to Vegas often, interested in a helluva nice "like new" Star Wars Episode 1 and/or a Minty HUO Rollergames? Ideally i'd like to trade 2 for 1, for something on my wishlist, I am currently at my space limit, PLUS one game!
Please PM me if you'd like to discuss a deal.

#886 2 years ago

Thinking about trading or selling my STpro. ( Mine is not the one that's been on CL but I did just list it tonight)
HUO with a few mods, Aurich arts / translight, still have original translight as well, mirror blades, all super bands, cliffy's, cards etc..
Pm me with any interest.

#887 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a nice original Tron arcade? Im looking for a non-em shuffle alley or a low/mid level pin to trade towards + $ from me.

#888 2 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Anyone interested in a nice original Tron arcade? Im looking for a non-em shuffle alley or a low/mid level pin to trade towards + $ from me.

Maybe, interested in anything I have? No shuffle alleys at the moment. We've had 1 earlier this year but it went quick.

#889 2 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Maybe, interested in anything I have? No shuffle alleys at the moment. We've had 1 earlier this year but it went quick.

Kris, sending u a pm

#890 2 years ago

Who picked up the $12,500 Dirty Harry on Craigslist? Lmao. Crazy asking prices recently.

#891 2 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Who picked up the $12,500 Dirty Harry on Craigslist? Lmao. Crazy asking prices recently.

COLLECTOR ITEM!!!!!! <cough> lulz

#892 2 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

We are picking up a Southpark this weekend.

Is it the one that's been on CL forever?

What you planning on doing to it you can PM me if you want to talk about it there

#893 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

Is it the one that's been on CL forever?
What you planning on doing to it you can PM me if you want to talk about it there

No, different one. Picking it up tomorrow. I'll PM you after I pick it up.

#894 2 years ago

Looking to move a couple games. Have a HOU WOZ ECLE for $7500, less than 700 plays. Also have a AFM for $7500.

Only looking for a WH20 in trade, maybe an Earthshaker.

#895 2 years ago

Is anyone looking to get rid of an X-Men?

#897 2 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Here is that project Comet. Pretty Brutal
phoenix.craigslist.org link

Most of that will buff out.

#898 2 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Here is that project Comet. Pretty Brutal
phoenix.craigslist.org link

And.... it's gone. Same guy who got it had also picked up a project HGT from me about 6 years ago. That one was possibly in worse shape than the Comet, but fully working.

#899 2 years ago

Sweet deal for the person buying that simpsons pinball party for 3900 obo in cl

#900 2 years ago

I talked to her and apparently her husband told her to list it at $4900 and she screwed up, but they are honoring the price she listed it at. Seems odd but maybe they have too much money. I was fourth in line so I'm sure it's already in Drag's gameroom. I kid, I kid...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 27.95
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 74.00
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 55.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 18.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
£ 45.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy
$ 199.95
Cabinet - Toppers
COINTAKER.COM
$ 233.10
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
There are 1726 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 35.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside