AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg
There are 2,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 57.
#751 6 years ago

I am selling Rescue 911. Might trade for the right game. Let me know if you are interested.

#752 6 years ago

I found my Earthshaker. Still looking for a Taxi and Diner.

#753 6 years ago
Quoted from gibsonrd:

Did you sell the rfm?

Yes it's sold. I do still have the SWEP1 kit if anyone is interested PM me.

#754 6 years ago
Quoted from monsterbaldy:

Yes it's sold. I do still have the SWEP1 kit if anyone is interested PM me.

I think you are the one I met by the hobbit (at zapcon), glad to hear you sold the RFM!

#755 6 years ago
Quoted from holmstarrunner:

Looking for a nice Whitewater now. After playing the one at Zapcon, I was hooked.

No longer looking. I found a Whitewater that will be shipped in from out of state.

#756 6 years ago

Congrats Enjoy, it's my favorite game of all time.

#757 6 years ago

Who's trolling on Craigslist lol

#758 6 years ago

Since Holmstar found his wh20 I have a nice Shadow I'd trade towards one. I can add some cash also.

#759 6 years ago

I'd be the troll.

#760 6 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

I'd be the troll.

That is an awesome CL post!

#761 6 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Since Holmstar found his wh20 I have a nice Shadow I'd trade towards one. I can add some cash also.

That is some great trade bait! Shadow will still be last to leave my collection.

#762 6 years ago

I'm looking for something new to play for a while. Anyone have a Revenge from Mars, Champion Pub, Xmen, Congo, or ST:TNG they are looking to get rid of? PM me!

#763 6 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

I'd be the troll.

When I first saw the post I thought "what kind of.....oh, I see" and had a good chuckle. I wonder if those other ones ever really work though. I guess you just need somebody to stumble on it that has had a classic sitting collecting dust and they don't know how to Google but can use Craigslist.

#764 6 years ago

Saw this pop up on CL last night. Troll bait?

http://imgur.com/a/7c008

#765 6 years ago
Quoted from HankScorpio:

Saw this pop up on CL last night. Troll bait?
http://imgur.com/a/7c008

Looks like the ad's down but what makes you say that?

#766 6 years ago
Quoted from Scott2dot0:

Looks like the ad's down but what makes you say that?

It just seemed like a pretty random CL ad. Calling it "Rings" seemed like trying to come off like they didn't know anything about it and were soliciting for low ballers. I could be way off though. Just thought it was strange.

#767 6 years ago
Quoted from HankScorpio:

It just seemed like a pretty random CL ad. Calling it "Rings" seemed like trying to come off like they didn't know anything about it and were soliciting for low ballers. I could be way off though. Just thought it was strange.

Yeah, it was kinda weird. Looked nice in the one pic though. Hopefully someone got a good deal.

#768 6 years ago

I just listed my Stern NASCAR here and on Craigslist Phoenix. It's one of a kind with almost 20 drivers autographs on the backglass including Michael Waltrip, Matt Kenseth, Elliot Sadler, Greg Biffle, Carl Edwards - just to name a few. Open to offers or trade. I have photos to prove the authenticity of each autograph.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO Nascar Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “NASCAR for sale. HUO - I'm the 2nd owner but I bought it from Monarca1091 about 2 years ago and he was the original owner. Great collectors piece for racing fans. Machine has ...”
2017-06-17
Peoria, AZ
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 273 times
Contributed to Pinside

#769 6 years ago

Who got the white water today ???
Drag and Brother James strike again ?

#771 6 years ago

Seems like lots of pins selling quickly on CL! I'll be selling my CQ HUO Lotr sometime in the near future (within a month or so).

#772 6 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Who got the white water today ???
Drag and Brother James strike again .

I was going to but just used all my cash on hand for a WOZ. Couldn't have gotten the cash until tomorrow. Had an appointment to get it tomorrow after work but I guess it's gone. Tony and his wife said the guys also bought their other 5 pins. Congrats if so, WH20 will stay on my want list for a bit longer. Next time!

#773 6 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

I was going to but just used all my cash on hand for a WOZ. Couldn't have gotten the cash until tomorrow. Had an appointment to get it tomorrow after work but I guess it's gone. Tony and his wife said the guys also bought their other 5 pins. Congrats if so, WH20 will stay on my want list for a bit longer. Next time!

It's almost pointless to even try anymore .
It's become business and no longer fun hunting in Arizona .
That Sucks

#774 6 years ago
Quoted from taimaster2005:

Seems like lots of pins selling quickly on CL! I'll be selling my CQ HUO Lotr sometime in the near future (within a month or so).

Unfortunately yes, but because there is a false sense of urgency of late .
Now, Lotr shouldn't have any problems at a fair price for both.

#775 6 years ago

What was the WH20 listed for?

#776 6 years ago
Quoted from Scott2dot0:

What was the WH20 listed for?

$4500

#777 6 years ago

Yes i bought the 6 pins from Tony. Hes a great guy and hope he enjoys his RZ thats on the way from Spooky

#778 6 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

Yes i bought the 6 pins from Tony. Hes a great guy and hope he enjoys his RZ thats on the way from Spooky

Well if you decide you want to give up the wh20, you know how to reach me.

#779 6 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Well if you decide you want to give up the wh20, you know how to reach me.

Will pm you for sure if I do bud.

#780 6 years ago

Color DMD and all.

#781 6 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Color DMD and all.

Nice.

#782 6 years ago

Anybody with a Roadcase MET premium in the valley? Would entertain trading my AC/DC prem for one. Looks like Marco is selling the one from Zapcon but the Monsters cab is just not for me.

#783 6 years ago

Still looking for Diner and Taxi

#784 6 years ago

Wtb TAF/TAFG, Williams IJ, and WH20.

Thanks!

#785 6 years ago
Quoted from jalkelly:

Anybody with a Roadcase MET premium in the valley? Would entertain trading my AC/DC prem for one. Looks like Marco is selling the one from Zapcon but the Monsters cab is just not for me.

Interesting price on those unboxed games. Weren't they less NIB before being played at Zapcon? o.O

#786 6 years ago

Anybody else get sad when you see day one and leg protectors on the same sentence?

phoenix.craigslist.org link

#787 6 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Anybody else get sad when you see day one and leg protectors on the same sentence?
phoenix.craigslist.org link

No biggy with the metal plates. It keeps the plastic off the art. I'm equally as protective of my pins so I have no room to talk.

He'll I even do day one shooter lane Mylar and cliffy's if possible.

#788 6 years ago

Metal leg protectors and the felt protectors as a backup cut just smaller than the leg is how I roll. Plastic leg protectors only get used when the artwork is damaged and used to conceal the damage.

#789 6 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

He'll I even do day one shooter lane Mylar and cliffy's if possible.

Absolutely day one cliffy's... And full wax job honestly I just wouldn't want to see the plastic leg protector rub new paint when it's not needed. If ya found a way to stop it, that's cool.

#790 6 years ago

'Star Trek LE' and 'Ghostbusters Premium' are headed out the door this weekend. I still have a sweet 'The Walking Dead Premium' for sale. I need to update the pictures to show them, but the mirrored 'Baldeskins' are on and look fantastic. $6400.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “TWD Premium for sale in Scottsdale, AZ. No shipping. The game is in excellent HUO condition with protectors added and LED light mod above zombie head fish tank, Bicycle Girl ligh...”
2017-04-26
Scottsdale, AZ
6,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 336 days
Viewed: 1509 times
Contributed to Pinside

#791 6 years ago

Found a Diner, still looking for its older brother Taxi

#792 6 years ago

Who bought the street fighter for 600

#793 6 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

Who bought the street fighter for 600

Really ?

#794 6 years ago

Really what? I know it's not the greatest game but come on you can't pass that up. I seen it called and he said Nope it's gone. Some guy selling a bunch of arcade games for his friend

#795 6 years ago

Really nice documented AC/DC Pro for $4900 on pinside market located in Albuquerque, may be willing to drive it to NM AZ border for little extra cash?

#796 6 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan:

Really what? I know it's not the greatest game but come on you can't pass that up. I seen it called and he said Nope it's gone. Some guy selling a bunch of arcade games for his friend

It's not about the game, it's the who .

#797 6 years ago

Don't worry golfing dad i know what you meant

#798 6 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Don't worry golfing dad i know what you meant

Me too.

#799 6 years ago

I think we all know what golfing dad meant. These stories of missing out on games really break my heart. We should put a fund together for these individuals if you know what I mean golfing dad.

#800 6 years ago
Quoted from GarlandJenkins:

I think we all know what golfing dad meant. These stories of missing out on games really break my heart. We should put a fund together for these individuals if you know what I mean golfing dad.

Unfortunately, we could have all money in the world but it wouldn't matter .
I mean unless you are Jonny on the Spot all the time , 24-7 , seven days a week even on Mothers day and Monday .

There are 2,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.