5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,740 posts
  • 132 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 days ago by HankScorpio
  • Topic is favorited by 99 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 51 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20160423_1806448_(resized).jpg
EK_bl-20_powdercoating_(resized).jpg
IronManVE_Apron_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4447_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4450_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

There are 1740 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 35.
#701 2 years ago

Awesome! I've never played that pin so it will be nice to try it out

#702 2 years ago
Quoted from Andyzola87:

Who's all going to Zapcon this year and are you taking any games? This will be my second year attending and I'll be bringing my TSPP.

I'll be going to Zapcon and helping some friends bring their games on Friday. I'll be looking to buy a pin this year and I'm excited to see what people bring! Should be a great show (as always)!

Bret

#703 2 years ago

I started my little collection and learned of Zapcon just after it happened in 2015. Last year it fell in a weekend we were out of town. This year made no plans but my sister's getting married in California. Oh well, looking forward to next year. I hope you all have a great time.

#704 2 years ago

I have my HUO TFLE Combo and HUO POTC available as listed on Pinside.

#705 2 years ago

I'll be bringing a Black Belt and will have it for sale. Getting thoughts on its value in this thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-bally-black-belt-1

#706 2 years ago

We need a Zapcon thread for this with less than 2 weeks away. I'm bringing Banzai, Party Zone, medieval, fish tales and swords of fury

#707 2 years ago

A friend of mine is looking to move a Ghostbusters pro. Stock machine 100 plays for 4800.

#708 2 years ago

Im looking for an Indianapolis 500. I have a ST pro or EATPM willing to trade or straight cash sale.

#709 2 years ago

Sent you a text, Nate.

#710 2 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

We need a Zapcon thread for this with less than 2 weeks away. I'm bringing Banzai, Party Zone, medieval, fish tales and swords of fury

There is one already....type zapcon in the search and youll see it ...

#711 2 years ago

I lowered the price of my 'Walking Dead Premium' to $6,400.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/46628

#712 2 years ago

I've been dreaming about this machine. Trying to come to terms with the financial piece!

#713 2 years ago

Help needed fron Phoenix. Guys, my son lives in Gilbert with his wife. He wants to know if there is an active club, where he can meet people with pins. He doesn't have any pins yet, but hopes to have one this year. When he comes back to our house, he gets his 'fix' and usually places a high score on my machines. ( I spend the next 6 months trying to beat that). Any tournaments he can attend?

#714 2 years ago
Quoted from Hitch9:

Help needed fron Phoenix. Guys, my son lives in Gilbert with his wife. He wants to know if there is an active club, where he can meet people with pins. He doesn't have any pins yet, but hopes to have one this year. When he comes back to our house, he gets his 'fix' and usually places a high score on my machines. ( I spend the next 6 months trying to beat that). Any tournaments he can attend?

Tell him to go to one of these events and he'll meet people:

https://playmorepinball.wordpress.com/

#715 2 years ago
Quoted from MrDucks:

Tell him to go to one of these events and he'll meet people:
https://playmorepinball.wordpress.com/

Yeah, I would suggest this or just go down to Starfighters in Mesa and start meeting people there. The owners are nice and they have tournaments/league there regularly.

Bret

#716 2 years ago
Quoted from BretBMF:

they have tournaments/league there regularly.

do they have league there? i know there is a monthly tournament but never thought there was a league at starfighters?

The Grid in Mesa has leagues on wed. and usually has a selfie tournament going each month.

Tilt in tempe has league every tues. and has tournaments for new games and every once in a while.

Jason

#717 2 years ago

At it again Nate? Lol I knew you would t be able to hold back.

#718 2 years ago

Hey thanks guys. I may show up at Christmas and try some of these locations myself.

#719 2 years ago

Who has a TSPP that they're ready to part with?

#720 2 years ago
Quoted from Scott2dot0:

Who has a TSPP that they're ready to part with?

Talk to darkwing

#721 2 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Talk to darkwing

PM'd him. Thanks!

#722 2 years ago

I'll have an RFM for sale at Zapcon. It's very nice, HUO.

I also have the SWEP1 full conversion kit, with Williams Box, decals, and everything, also HUO.

I have switched them back and forth a few times, it all works great, RFM is in there right now.

-ben

#723 2 years ago

My other lead didn't pan out. Still looking for a TSPP if anyone has one or knows of one that's for sale.

#724 2 years ago

There is a Farfalla and Devil Riders for sale in Scottsdale. Anybody here know about these machines? You can see it on Craigslist . . . unless Drag has already gotten there . . (Too soon, too soon?)

#725 2 years ago

Those machines belong to a friend of mine they are in very nice condition

#726 2 years ago

I'll be taking a set of pinblades for GB with me to Zapcon if anyone is interested. They are not the Zombi Yetti blades but the other ones you can get from pingraffix. They made some with and without slime on the top portion of the blades and these do not have the slime. Selling them for 40 bucks if anyone is interested.

#727 2 years ago
Quoted from Triplecdad:

There is a Farfalla and Devil Riders for sale in Scottsdale. Anybody here know about these machines? You can see it on Craigslist . . . unless Drag has already gotten there . . (Too soon, too soon?)

Never too soon.

#728 2 years ago
Quoted from Andyzola87:

I'll be taking a set of pinblades for GB with me to Zapcon if anyone is interested. They are not the Zombi Yetti blades but the other ones you can get from pingraffix. They made some with and without slime on the top portion of the blades and these do not have the slime. Selling them for 40 bucks if anyone is interested.

Im interested in them ....

#729 2 years ago

Hey guys I'm looking for an Earthshaker and Diner

#730 2 years ago

GB pinblades have been sold.

#731 2 years ago

I'll have my NASCAR for sale at Zapcon, posted at $2500 obo. Formerly owned by lyonsden. I bought it with LEDs throughout, LED lightboard in the backbox, additional spotlights, NVRAM, and a die-cast car to replace the ugly plastic original. Since then I've replaced the rubber and added an LED OCD board.

I plan to be at the show most of the weekend and my phone number is on the machine, so text me if you want to talk about it. PM me here if you're interested but not going.

#732 2 years ago

I have a WoZ standard I could bring to Zapcon (Saturday only) with shaker, GI pinball bulbs kit, 1080p screen, updated 7.5v boards, castle walls and well mod and extra mini playfield for $7,200.

#733 2 years ago

Banzai has sold. Looking for Diner, Taxi and Earthshaker. Cash in hand

#734 2 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Banzai has sold. Looking for Diner, Taxi and Earthshaker. Cash in hand

Congrats! Bummer though as I was looking forward to playing it at Zapcon.

#735 2 years ago
Quoted from holmstarrunner:

I have a WoZ standard I could bring to Zapcon (Saturday only) with shaker, GI pinball bulbs kit, 1080p screen, updated 7.5v boards, castle walls and well mod and extra mini playfield for $7,200.

Nice, we're enjoying the one we just brought home. Our first JJP pin was supposed to be TH but after we played it last year at Zap, decided to pass. Bummer too, as we are huge Tolkien fans.

#736 2 years ago
Quoted from monsterbaldy:

I also have the SWEP1 full conversion kit, with Williams Box, decals, and everything, also HUO.
I have switched them back and forth a few times, it all works great, RFM is in there right now.
-ben

Thanks again for the sale, Ben! I'm looking forward to having this in my game room!

- Bret

#737 2 years ago

Pinside discount on my Black Belt for sale at Zapcon so I don't have to drive it back to Tucson: $800

#738 2 years ago

WoZ is sold and got to meet a nice pinhead in the process.

#739 2 years ago

Looking for a nice Whitewater now. After playing the one at Zapcon, I was hooked.

#740 2 years ago

WoZ is sold and got to meet a nice pinhead in the process.

Thanks for WoZ and it was great meeting you too. Hope we meet up and play some pinball soon.

#741 2 years ago

Thanks to everyone who brought pins to Zapcon. I drove up from Tucson and enjoyed the few hours I had there. I played a Whitewater for the first time, and it was great. Also, played Dracula. I watched a guy playing it, and when the ball slid across the playfield (pulled by under playfield magnet) the guy started laughing out loud. It was a great event.

#742 2 years ago

Zapcon was an absolute blast. Great meeting those that I did and thanks to all the contributors. I'm still dreaming about that CFTBL and MB!

#743 2 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

Pinside discount on my Black Belt for sale at Zapcon so I don't have to drive it back to Tucson: $800

I like how it still drove back to Tucson, even though it wasn't with you.

#744 2 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

I like how it still drove back to Tucson, even though it wasn't with you.

Me too! Also, it is good to know that if I need a pinball dose of backwards facing flipper action, I may be able to find it.

#745 2 years ago
Quoted from monsterbaldy:

-ben

Did you sell the rfm?

#746 2 years ago

Still looking for an I500.

#747 2 years ago

The Bone Busters from Zapcon is up on CL for $1600... Played really nice, if I had room I'd snag it.

phoenix.craigslist.org link

#748 2 years ago

Still on the hunt for a Taxi or Diner

#749 2 years ago
Quoted from CaffeineSlug:

I'll have my NASCAR for sale at Zapcon, posted at $2500 obo. Formerly owned by lyonsden. I bought it with LEDs throughout, LED lightboard in the backbox, additional spotlights, NVRAM, and a die-cast car to replace the ugly plastic original. Since then I've replaced the rubber and added an LED OCD board.
I plan to be at the show most of the weekend and my phone number is on the machine, so text me if you want to talk about it. PM me here if you're interested but not going.

I never could get on that game, it was busy all weekend.

#750 2 years ago

After playing both days I still can't decide on a 2nd pin. I do know that every year I love playing the different game Champion Pub and becoming 2 time Pub Champion (BRC). THANKS TO the person who brings it every year. Also I play the Tempest every year until my fingers hurt. Only got to red levels and could not win the last four levels in a row to make green level this year like last year. I use to own Tempest and the original World Cup soccer pin which brought back memories.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 34.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
£ 50.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 235.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Funhouse Custom Lamp Out of stock
Professor Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 1740 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 35.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside