AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg

There are 2,802 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 57.
#651 6 years ago

There's nothing to work out. Keep the chat fun light hearted and everything is fine. Repeatedly calling me a flipper and I will take it to heart. With lyonsden I went stright to him. Pled my case and said lets keep this out of the chat room. He put pms together of mine not showing the accurate build up. Then after he said lets chill out... pm me another posting calling me a flipr? Thats why his post is in quotes not screen shots.

#652 6 years ago

I don't think the issue here is whether or not Drag is a nice guy or not, its obviously the fact that he's trying to corner the AZ pinball flipping market. Which is going to piss off other collectors and enthusiasts in your area, and drive prices up beyond affordability to the average guy. Drag can deny it all day long, but when you're bragging that you basically spend 24-7 stalking classified sites, and you're buying machines that you already have... Not to mention buying every game that comes for sale in an "affordable" price range in AZ and then reselling them soon after for a profit, you're a flipper, and how can you be surprised at the backlash you receive from other pinheads in your market who never get a shot at any of the deals?? I personally am not sweating this, but I definitely do not bother inquiring on any pins for sale in AZ anymore, and as I have said before, i'm just thankful Drag doesn't live in Vegas.

#653 6 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

I don't think the issue here is whether or not Drag is a nice guy or not, its obviously the fact that he's trying to corner the AZ pinball flipping market. Which is going to piss off other collectors and enthusiasts in your area, and drive prices up beyond affordability to the average guy. Drag can deny it all day long, but when you're bragging that you basically spend 24-7 stalking classified sites, and you're buying machines that you already have... Not to mention buying every game that comes for sale in an "affordable" price range in AZ and then reselling them soon after for a profit, you're a flipper, and how can you be surprised and the backlash you receive from other pinball guys in your market?? I personally am not sweating this, but I definitely do not bother inquiring on any pins for sale in AZ anymore, and as I have said before, i'm just thankful Drag doesn't live in Vegas.

Appreciate the comments
Dont kid yourself Vegas is well within his striking distance.

#654 6 years ago

As far as the Salty comments go. I find it crossing a line when.

1. The ad where I bought a game in Jan is linked to my sales ad.

2. Repetitive "gets lucky" is I heard on a weekly basis.

3. 4 times in the last month Im told theres a bid on a game Im buying/bought/pending agreement or at there house. T2 Sof FG and this morning with the HS2. To be clear.

If the glove are off fine everyone for themself he with the most money gets the pin.

#655 6 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

3. 4 times in the last month Im told theres a bid on a game Im buying/bought/pending agreement or at there house. T2 Sof FG and this morning with the HS2. To be clear.
If the glove are off fine everyone for themself he with the most money gets the pin.

lol, funny... Still clueless as to why these things are happening... Let me enlighten you... You dropped the gloves first dude, you have proven yourself a threat, and people are fighting back... And good for them! I had a similar thing happening here with the infamous "Fullerton Flipper" coming to Vegas and dragging the already scarce supply of pins back to CA... He found out from some mutual contacts that I was pissed, armed, and looking for him... He stopped showing up here!

#656 6 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

. The ad where I bought a game in Jan is linked to my sales ad.

Just showing what it sold for 3 months before.

Quoted from dragdaily12:

. Repetitive "gets lucky" is I heard on a weekly basis.

Really over the line , nope and it was once.

Quoted from dragdaily12:

. 4 times in the last month Im told theres a bid on a game Im buying/bought/pending agreement or at there house. T2 Sof FG and this morning with the HS2. To be clear.

Let's be clear I had an appointment to see this Flash Gordon before you, and you came down and took it .

#657 6 years ago

Holy shit armed? You guys in Vegas don't mess around. The thrill of the hunt just got bumped up a bit.

#659 6 years ago

Just to be clear. The IJ in Scotsdale is a prime example or this bid bs. The day it was listed someone thats posted in this very thread ( confirmed my email ) made a 1k offer over 5k asking price.

2 of my close friend's both received emails stating this not to mention Dino. ( Dino isn't who to me the offeree) Now seller missed his shot to sell the game. Sour apple buyer that f'd everyone on the asking price killed all shots for the pin to be bought/sold.

Someone local missed a shot to make a trip to Scottsdale and look at a player shape IJ ( per pinsiders earlier post) and make a FAIR offer 4k maybe. Now the guy cant sell the game hes stuck thinking 6k must be a deal and it will sit for ever.

If this makes anyone els upset over missing the ij at 5k. Think about the dude that might just need the cash now . Its out om record its a beater with fade and pf issues and still thinks its worth more than it is.

Chew on that the next time you deside to offer up to snag a deal. The person your pissd at ME isn't affected by missing the game but someone els innocence to all this pinside BS could be.

#660 6 years ago

Does know one see the excitement about getting a game before Drag or possibly getting shot while loading a pin in Vegas. Man at least you can come play at his house and he even offered for free play on location. So at least he is using all that profit for good. Those other guys are pure evil. And would never invite you to play their games or pay for shit.

#661 6 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

lol, funny... Still clueless as to why these things are happening... Let me enlighten you... You dropped the gloves first dude, you have proven yourself a threat, and people are fighting back... And good for them! I had a similar thing happening here with the infamous "Fullerton Flipper" coming to Vegas and dragging the already scarce supply of pins back to CA... He found out from some mutual contacts that I was pissed, armed, and looking for him... He stopped showing up here!

Online gangsters. I buy tons of pins. Some keep some sell some trade and thats just how it is. Getting sore over guys playing the game beter than you seems absurd.

#662 6 years ago

Lol......online gangsters .....lol ....knock ...knock , remember ? Because i didnt forget....

#663 6 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

Online gangsters. I buy tons of pins. Some keep some sell some trade and thats just how it is. Getting sore over guys playing the game beter than you seems absurd.

I'm not playing the game, i'm not a flipper, i'm a enthusiast/collector with an average income/budget. I only buy games for my personal collection. I typically buy games in distress and enjoy restoring them to glory and KEEPING them. The closest i'll ever come to flipping is the SWE1 that I got for free from a friend and am currently restoring... I have no interest in it for my collection, but i'm saving it from the landfill and I will sell or trade it when its done.

#664 6 years ago

The getting sore wasn't meant for you. Just the first part which I took as I guess you did in good funny since your not buying to resale.

#665 6 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Holy shit armed? You guys in Vegas don't mess around. The thrill of the hunt just got bumped up a bit.

Dude, Arizona is constitutional conceal carry. I think one would be insane to conduct a large cash transaction, such as a pinball purchase/sale, without taking advantage of that.

#666 6 years ago

You guys have drive through liquor stores too. AZ is the shit.

#667 6 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

The getting sore wasn't meant for you. Just the first part which I took as I guess you did in good funny since your not buying to resale.

Noted. And I have no issue with you personally, just confused at how you don't seem to understand why people are frustrated with you and lashing out.

#668 6 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Noted. And I have no issue with you personally, just confused at how you don't seem to understand why people are frustrated with you and lashing out.

Frustrate over someone beating others to a CL pinball sale. Come on really

#669 6 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

There's nothing to work out. Keep the chat fun light hearted and everything is fine. Repeatedly calling me a flipper and I will take it to heart. With lyonsden I went stright to him. Pled my case and said lets keep this out of the chat room. He put pms together of mine not showing the accurate build up. Then after he said lets chill out... pm me another posting calling me a flipr? Thats why his post is in quotes not screen shots.

I posted all of the PMs -- exactly as in my record. If I could upload a screen shot to this thread I would. You went on a strange rant, I told you to chill. You went on more of a rant. I told you to chill some more. You ranted again and I posted it to the thread. If you flip games, you flip games. Just be a man and own it. Nothing wrong with flipping.

#670 6 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

Love this! You admit to buying games cheap and then sell them at a higher price soon thereafter, and then get bent out of shape when called a flipper. If you come to this thread, brag about getting deals and then list those games on pinside at a higher price, people easily notice it. Especially the locals who are checking out what is for sale locally.

#671 6 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

Frustrate over someone beating others to a CL pinball sale. Come on really

You betcha! Hence my confusion about your confusion! I suspect that like me, most of the people who are angry, are people with jobs, and families and "lives". They don't stand a chance at these opportunities against a guy who stays parked on CL, OfferUp, etc 24-7 with his truck keys in his hand... a very tilted playfield! (hehe, pun intended)

#672 6 years ago

Maybe we should all just meet over at the cannabis club ?

#673 6 years ago

With or without heaters?

#674 6 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

You guys have drive through liquor stores too. AZ is the shit.

In Flagstaff 20 years ago we had a combination drive through liquor store and gun shop. Now that is convenience! Could still be there ...

#675 6 years ago

Back in the day I went to a hippy micro brew outside Phoenix that would bottle their beer with a pepper. And you guys said f the time change shit. What's not to like????

#676 6 years ago

And Ammo.
One stop shop.
Right by the train crossing .

#677 6 years ago

I also loved on the way to Flagstaff there are dinosaurs with people in their mouth along the highway.

#678 6 years ago

I would move but the last thing AZ needs is more CA douche bags.

#679 6 years ago

Hey John Soares private Pm me if you see this please.

#680 6 years ago

'Scared Stiff' is now spoken for (with a deposit, pending final payment). I still have a 'Walking Dead Premium' in fantastic condition with Cointaker 'Red Tremor' shaker motor, protectors, AND I just got some 'Bladeskins' (the nice mirrored ones that are $180) that I'm adding today. $6,500, $6,900 with ColorDMD. No STDM problems with THIS one. She's 'dialed in' and bad-ass.

#681 6 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

'Scared Stiff' is now spoken for (with a deposit, pending final payment). I still have a 'Walking Dead Premium' in fantastic condition with Cointaker 'Red Tremor' shaker motor, protectors, AND I just got some 'Bladeskins' (the nice mirrored ones that are $180) that I'm adding today. $6,500, $6,900 with ColorDMD. No STDM problems with THIS one. She's 'dialed in' and bad-ass.

Would love it, but no cash at the moment. Ugh

#682 6 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

'Scared Stiff' is now spoken for (with a deposit, pending final payment). I still have a 'Walking Dead Premium' in fantastic condition with Cointaker 'Red Tremor' shaker motor, protectors, AND I just got some 'Bladeskins' (the nice mirrored ones that are $180) that I'm adding today. $6,500, $6,900 with ColorDMD. No STDM problems with THIS one. She's 'dialed in' and bad-ass.I

Thats a bada$$ WDprem. Someones going to get a sweet pin!

#683 6 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

I would move but the last thing AZ needs is more CA douche bags.

BUZZ move here. Everyones is friendly and gets along great. Last few days don't accurately depict the norm im Az. I see a white flag in the coming days?

#684 6 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Dont forget uv prison backboard flasher, all cliffys, upgraded post so u dont get center drains out of pops, better rom package bicycle girl light mod, mylar protecting around magnets and prison doors and some mods to make left ramp smoother. Game plays well as spent lots time dialing it in..

#685 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Dont forget uv prison backboard flasher, all cliffys, upgraded post so u dont get center drains out of pops, better rom package bicycle girl light mod, mylar protecting around magnets and prison doors and some mods to make left ramp smoother. Game plays well as spent lots time dialing it in..

Oh, yeah...that stuff, too.

#686 6 years ago

Son of gun I want that WD but I'm broke right now. Thanks for the offer I have always enjoyed my time and the people I have meet from pinside there. La la land is getting more expensive every year.

#687 6 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

Good guy ,
Great Machines.
No Worries.

#688 6 years ago

Why does no one offer me to move to AZ?

#689 6 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Why does no one offer me to move to AZ?

Tons of Canadians here in Maricopa, come join the party!

#691 6 years ago
Quoted from BretBMF:

phoenix.craigslist.org link
Seems legit.
- Bret

Go over there in a smoking jacket.

#692 6 years ago
Quoted from BretBMF:

phoenix.craigslist.org link
Seems legit.
- Bret

Assuming it was the 2 Playboy pins, I saw that about 20 minutes after it was listed but for some reason I couldn't talk my wife into driving to the absolute worst part of Phoenix at 3 in the morning on a Saturday night to steal that lady's ex boyfriend's Pinball machines.

I guess she doesn't like being an evening news Craigslist murder story......

#693 6 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Tons of Canadians here in Maricopa, come join the party!

If someone can provide employment, I'm ready

#694 6 years ago

Is it wrong to hope someone went for the Playboy pins and streamed the whole thing live? You know, someone other than me, of course...

#695 6 years ago

Whats going to be for sale at Zapcon? Looking to pick up new blood.

#696 6 years ago

My Banzai Run may be available

#697 6 years ago

Who's all going to Zapcon this year and are you taking any games? This will be my second year attending and I'll be bringing my TSPP.

#698 6 years ago
Quoted from DesartPins:

Whats going to be for sale at Zapcon? Looking to pick up new blood.

Perhaps the better question is, how long will it take all the Zapcon pins that are up for sale to be spoken for

#699 6 years ago

The guy with the IJ wrote me back and sent me a pic of the machine that confirms Jarbyjibbo's comments. The cabinet is almost white. He's back down to $5k though.

#700 6 years ago

I am bringing Rescue 911.

There are 2,802 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/14?hl=triplecdad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.