AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg
There are 2,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 57.
#601 7 years ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

You guys are so lucky in AZ. All I am getting on offerup/craigslist, etc in SoCal is stuff like this:
https://offerup.com/item/detail/258282087/?ref=FilteredSearch&event_source=7534d7df536f4eefb87a5313f061168a
What a grab

Apparently there is only one lucky guy in AZ

#602 7 years ago

Anyone go and look at the IJ in Scottsdale? Was wondering if its the one I sold a few years ago. If so it was really nice.

#603 7 years ago

Not I. Figured it was already gone..... lol

#604 7 years ago

E-mailed and got a response this morning saying he had an offer for $6k but wanted to allow me the option to match since I was the first person to e-mail him. He sent a single pic, very hard to tell the condition apart from some cabinet fade (or poor lighting in the photo).

I passed

#605 7 years ago

Thats a intresting sales technique raise the price by 1K and offer you to match it? 10k ny xmas!

#606 7 years ago

Agreed, and one of the reasons I didn't even go to look at it.

#607 7 years ago

I swear that Indy was listed at 4K this morning when I looked again. Says 5k OBO now... Sounds like there was no 6k offer lol... Crazy.

#608 7 years ago

One of the most exciting yet simultaneously frustrating parts of this hobby is tracking down games. That said, I have had the pleasure of meeting some amazing, kind, considerate people solely through the shear chance encounter spawned from the buy/trade/sale of a game.

#609 7 years ago

Well now I'm tempted to offer him $3800 heh... j/k, other than the multiball trick, I wasn't a huge fan of Stern Indiana Jones. I'd still really love a Whirlwind, Earthshaker or Police Force.

#610 7 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Well now I'm tempted to offer him $3800 heh... j/k, other than the multiball trick, I wasn't a huge fan of Stern Indiana Jones. I'd still really love a Whirlwind, Earthshaker or Police Force.

I have a players Police Force, but I don't think I'm ready to let go quite yet. Fat rubbers on the center ramp posts make that a pretty decent player when the ramp is a lot less appealing.

#611 7 years ago

Just tossing this out there. I have an AMH and a RZLE that I'd like to move. I'm currently out of room and would be willing to entertain offers. They are currently listed on the marketplace.

The RZLE still sits its box on a pallet and is #36. AMH is #36 as well and has low plays.

Also willing to consider a 2 for 1 deal with cash to balance.

#612 7 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Nice wantlist. Police Force is pretty fun. I'd like another Earthshaker, Taxi and a few others.

#613 7 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/47300

Any intresting local trades + - cash on this. Have a 4500 offer if I meet a guy in yuma and don't feel up to a drive Saturday evening.

#614 7 years ago

That RBION looks awesome! A little rich for my blood but good luck. If you want to move that Johnny, let me know.

#615 7 years ago

I thought this game looked familiar
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/44591

I would sell it for $4500 , considering.

#616 7 years ago

Double post

#617 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Yep thats it. Been in 2 rooms in its whole life. Purchased bone stock. I installed full prem non ghosting leds both cliffs superbands super post other than that just mint mint mint. Nice examples bring upper 3s. Find a nicer example just won't happen.

#618 7 years ago

My Rbion for ur Rbion? So i could have a perfect one?

#619 7 years ago

Seems good to me

#620 7 years ago

I have a Rescue 911 looking to sell or trade.

#621 7 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

Never get tired of watching the ball get carried by the heli. Glw the sell bud.

#622 7 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

Yep thats it. Been in 2 rooms in its whole life. Purchased bone stock. I installed full prem non ghosting leds both cliffs superbands super post other than that just mint mint mint. Nice examples bring upper 3s. Find a nicer example just won't happen.

3k all day here on east coast..... guess location does matter tho......

#623 7 years ago

3k for a huo or great shape rbion?

#624 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Nice catch! Basically, a flip for a $1k profit. If he can do it, more power to him. For a 4h drive to/from Yuma, that comes out to $250 per hour.

#625 7 years ago

Brandon's a bit salty.

#626 7 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

Brandon's a bit salty.

Who's Brandon ?

#627 7 years ago

BTW, I checked out the Williams IJ tonight as I am trying hard to find one for my wife that fits the bill condition/price wise (since I didn't find out it was her favorite until after I sold the one we had of course.....). To save everyone the trouble, here's what you're in for.

Zero color anywhere on the cabinet, it's completely faded on both sides upper and lower. Almost every insert has art missing and some have ghosting with a few almost the entire insert. The ball drop is worn past the first layer of wood. Needless to say the PF is non-restorable. Not anything close to what I'm looking for and some random CL fool emailed and "offered" him 6k with no photos so that's the price he has in his head. I suggested that he jump on that offer.... In the unlikely event it turns out to be legitimate.

Nice guy though with similar other hobbies/collections as me. So if that is what your looking for, it should be a pleasant transaction. He asked me what I would pay for it but I didn't have the heart to answer.

#628 7 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

BTW, I checked out the Williams IJ tonight as I am trying hard to find one for my wife that fits the bill condition/price wise (since I didn't find out it was her favorite until after I sold the one we had of course.....). To save everyone the trouble, here's what you're in for.
Zero color anywhere on the cabinet, it's completely faded on both sides upper and lower. Almost every insert has art missing and some have ghosting with a few almost the entire insert. The ball drop is worn past the first layer of wood. Needless to say the PF is non-restorable. Not anything close to what I'm looking for and some random CL fool emailed and "offered" him 6k with no photos so that's the price he has in his head. I suggested that he jump on that offer.... In the unlikely event it turns out to be legitimate.
Nice guy though with similar other hobbies/collections as me. So if that is what your looking for, it should be a pleasant transaction. He asked me what I would pay for it but I didn't have the heart to answer.

Ouch thanks for sharing and atleast this will keep others from time wasting.

#629 7 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Thanks for the report. I also had e-mailed him, but didn't even bother looking at the game when he told me he had a 6k offer (5 days ago), site unseen.

#630 7 years ago

I emailed the IJ guy twice with no response. Thanks for the summary, Jarbyjibbo. You saved me some time. Doesn't sound like a reasonable seller or a machine I'd be interested in.

#631 7 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

That should be an easy sale... I just picked up a minty Rescue 911 and it's waaay more fun than I thought it would be. I actually didn't know Gottlieb games were any good because every single one I had played on location had limp flippers. When they're freshly rebuilt, they are just as strong as Stern/Williams/whatever.

If it ever starts to feel too easy, you can set the Helicopter action up to where it requires the EKG lights on the left to turn on again, and Tournament mode will remove the random rewards from Med Alert and set it to a static 5 million. I like the random rewards sometimes, but the 100mil one feels a bit unbalanced for competition and high scores.

#632 7 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

Nice catch! Basically, a flip for a $1k profit. If he can do it, more power to him. For a 4h drive to/from Yuma, that comes out to $250 per hour.

After posting this, dragdaily12 has been hounding me by PM. I keep asking him to chill (and that flipping is fine), but this guy is over the top. I've never met him and he may be a standup guy in person, but this is a big red flag for me.

Drag: Paid 3600 pin wasn't in yuma and was 220 miles 1 one not that that matters. 140 ish i to leds cliffs stern leg protectors led back box light full superband kit with post puts me in the game 4050. Owned the pin 3 months not sure how calling that a flip but other than voicing this in a sales chat I will keep the childish drama out of pinball.

Me: What? What you described is a flip. You bought a game, cleaned it, put LEDs in it, and listed it for $1k more three months later. Good for you. Seriously. But a flip is a flip.

Drag: Buying a pin with no intent to sell and down the road listing isnt a flip. If you sore heads paid closer attention to local adds maybe other wouldn't be making a 2 hour drive to Tuscon or anywhere for that matter to "getting lucky" buying a CL pin first in your area.

Me: No idea where you are coming from. Tone it down, relax, and let's meet up sometime to play some pinball. Congrats on the deals, but a flipper is a flipper. You definitely act like a flipper: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/documented-huo-ripleys-believe-it-or-not

Drag: You definitely act like a child. Postings followup dick comments that have nothing to do with anything other than being a sorehead you miss out on local deal. You don't know where this comes from? "Basically 1k flip 250 a hour" act like a adult and keep the childish vile comments out of buy sale and trade postings

#633 7 years ago

Seems like Chris is getting tired of the endless smart a $$ comments over local deals. Lyonsden what does nice catch mean? Dig'n through achived adds to see what someone paid ( stalker much) If I was him would have pm'd you close to the same thing if not worst. Hes a soild guy and nothing but generous with his home/collection.

#634 7 years ago

Big red flag is someone that post off the wall comments in a buy/sale/trade post. unless your the pinside police?

#635 7 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

After posting this, dragdaily12 has been hounding me by PM. I keep asking him to chill (and that flipping is fine), but this guy is over the top. I've never met him and he may be a standup guy in person, but this is a big red flag for me.
Drag: Paid 3600 pin wasn't in yuma and was 220 miles 1 one not that that matters. 140 ish i to leds cliffs stern leg protectors led back box light full superband kit with post puts me in the game 4050. Owned the pin 3 months not sure how calling that a flip but other than voicing this in a sales chat I will keep the childish drama out of pinball.
Me: What? What you described is a flip. You bought a game, cleaned it, put LEDs in it, and listed it for $1k more three months later. Good for you. Seriously. But a flip is a flip.
Drag: Buying a pin with no intent to sell and down the road listing isnt a flip. If you sore heads paid closer attention to local adds maybe other wouldn't be making a 2 hour drive to Tuscon or anywhere for that matter to "getting lucky" buying a CL pin first in your area.
Me: No idea where you are coming from. Tone it down, relax, and let's meet up sometime to play some pinball. Congrats on the deals, but a flipper is a flipper. You definitely act like a flipper: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/documented-huo-ripleys-believe-it-or-not
Drag: You definitely act like a child. Postings followup dick comments that have nothing to do with anything other than being a sorehead you miss out on local deal. You don't know where this comes from? "Basically 1k flip 250 a hour" act like a adult and keep the childish vile comments out of buy sale and trade postings

Ya the guy definetly needs to cool his jets.
The name calling , Sore heads , dick , childish, vile comments . What I didn't see any childish , vile , really Drag none of those apply here except to you and your infintile response.
My god man name calling is the easiest form of attack. ...oh yah , you know what you got a big nose...really! Sounds like 2nd grader .

So my experience with Drag last year when he was selling his wh20, was interesting .
I inquired about it and had him send me pictures . His description was that it was pretty much the nicest wh20 he had ever seen with no issues. Or at least ones he was willing to actually tell the truth about . So I got the pics and the first thing I see is planking at multiple spots around the playfield, cracked plastic, left sling, and what looked like some lifted inserts and some others concerns.
Even posted it in the wh20 thread and got confirmation from several others .
He was asking $5K i had scheduled to come up on Saturday to look at it , but when I brought up the issues, he basically denied it and then sent an email saying he had sold it
In reality he didn't like me asking questions about a misrepresentation.

#636 7 years ago
Quoted from DesartPins:

Seems like Chris is getting tired of the endless smart a $$ comments over local deals. Lyonsden what does nice catch mean? Dig'n through achived adds to see what someone paid ( stalker much) If I was him would have pm'd you close to the same thing if not worst. Hes a soild guy and nothing but generous with his home/collection.

I like it when people catch someone flipping. I have no problem when someone flips (and I am happy to pay finders fees if someone finds me a game that I'm looking for.) Glad to know he is a solid guy. His PMs to me didn't come across that way. For example: "..than being a sorehead you miss out on local deal". I never said anything about missing out on a local deal. I never called on any of the games he got and I don't care that he got them. As I said "Good for you. Seriously." and "Congrats on the deals". But he flips games, and I have no problem with that. If he picked up a game that I want and I think he flips it at a fair price, I'll give him a call (we'll, probably not after those PMs). However, I'll still buy him a beer and play some pinball with him. Especially if it helps him calm down a bit.

#637 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Ya the guy definetly needs to cool his jets.
The name calling , Sore heads , dick , childish, vile comments . What I didn't see any childish , vile , really Drag none of those apply here except to you and your infintile response.
My god man name calling is the easiest form of attack. ...oh yah , you know what you got a big nose...really! Sounds like 2nd grader .
So my experience with Drag last year when he was selling his wh20, was interesting .
I inquired about it and had him send me pictures . His description was that it was pretty much the nicest wh20 he had ever seen with no issues. Or at least ones he was willing to actually tell the truth about . So I got the pics and the first thing I see is planking at multiple spots around the playfield, cracked plastic, left sling, and what looked like some lifted inserts and some others concerns.
Even posted it in the wh20 thread and got confirmation from several others .
He was asking $5K i had scheduled to come up on Saturday to look at it , but when I brought up the issues, he basically denied it and then sent an email saying he had sold it
In reality he didn't like me asking questions about a misrepresentation.

Never sold a wh20. Never listed never offered. Dead wrong on that. You have me mistaking period. You inquired on my FH. The repetitive crying and over offering sellers more than list price is the bottom issue.

#638 7 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

I have a minty one already but for 1k couldn't pass on this one.

Really , What an ass.

#639 7 years ago

My brother has had 2 and sold both. One went to a league member and other Kris at Firebird. Unless you asked me for a wh20 and I forwarded the message to James my brother no conversation took place.

#640 7 years ago

Funny how I get a call from a seller this morning 20 mins after I left asking if I would accept a call from you? Said you begged him not to sell hs2 to me? Then offer more cash than list price? Lets start a all out bidding war on CL to raise the cost for everyone. Completely ridiculous unrespectful and dishonest.

#641 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Seems like childish dick vile all apply to this post......

#642 7 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

Funny how I get a call from a seller this morning 20 mins after I left asking if I would accept a call from you? Said you begged him not to sell hs2 to me? Then offer more cash than list price? Lets start a all out bidding war on CL to raise the cost for everyone. Completely ridiculous unrespectful and dishonest.

There was no begging and the game was worth more than he was asking .
You are the one being dishonest.
A Nice indy for $2500 , A flash for $1000, a a Getaway got $850 , then you flip them for more money and then say your not a flipper .
Who is the one raisng the prices .

#643 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Really , What an ass.

This one as well if were keeping track..... Is anyone selling games or just hating on other sellers? Seems like everyone is acting like sour apples.

#644 7 years ago
Quoted from DesartPins:

Seems like childish dick vile all apply to this post......

Dude he bought it for $3600 selling for $4500 and put leds and wax on it .
Of course he should sell it, it's $900 profit .

#646 7 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

Never sold a wh20. Never listed never offered. Dead wrong on that. You have me mistaking period. You inquired on my FH. The repetitive crying and over offering sellers more than list price is the bottom issue.

Probably the case,
I probably got confused because most of the pictures you guys post are from the same room/ patio.
Look, I don't want to fight .
It all kind of started with a little fun back and forth and now it just seems you are rubbing all.our faces in it with your comments.

#647 7 years ago

I just want to know where you guys both saw a HS2 for sale. I check CL, and several apps and rarely see some of these you guys mentioned.

#648 7 years ago

Tucson CL this morning

#649 7 years ago

Man it's cold at my house but looks like the desert is heating up already. Hope you guys work this out. Why not offer him 4K or what you feel is fair and see if he takes it? It never hurts to ask in either direction.

#650 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Tucson CL this morning

Damn. I rarely check Tucson. Rookie move I guess.

There are 2,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.