AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg
There are 2,830 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 57.
#501 7 years ago

Laser War is something I had never played until INDISC 2016. Pretty cool game.

#502 7 years ago

Well guys I have been bit by the WOZ bug, so I need to sell some pins to be able to get one. I'm offering up my Walking Dead Pro ($4400), Ripley's Believe it or Not ($3500), and Arena ($1200). Pics and more details to those interested.

#503 7 years ago

Interested in Ripley's if I can sell my LAH. I guess I should quit being lazy and list it. If you know anyone interested, let me know.

#504 7 years ago

I have a HUO under 300 play POTC, with pinbits shaker installed. Looking firm at $5750.00. It is beautiful.

I also have a 1974 Gottlieb Wedgehead Football pinball machine. $750.00 firm. Nice machine was on route, but really nice all around.

Out of space.....

#505 7 years ago

Banzai bump price drop to $4700. Looking for trades Diner, Earthshaker, Radical

#506 7 years ago

Looking for new glass for LOTR (no scratches) and a working DMD for Twilight Zone. Anyone have spares they are looking to unload?

#507 7 years ago

I officially listed my TWD Premium in Scottsdale. It's in GREAT shape. $6500 or $6900 with ColorDMD.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-walking-dead-premium-1

#508 7 years ago

Ripley's sale is pending, still have a TWD pro for $4200 and an Arena for $1100. PM if interested

#509 7 years ago

Does anyone have a good original Bally 7-digit score display(s)?

#510 7 years ago

I listed my GOTLE with under 200 plays HUO on the classifieds for $6500. Also listed my HUO Transformers LE Combo for 4950. POTC still available as listed. $200 off the list price of each of these pins for local buyers.

#511 7 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

I listed my GOTLE with under 200 plays HUO on the classifieds for $6500. Also listed my HUO Transformers LE Combo for 4950. POTC still available as listed. $200 off the list price of each of these pins for local buyers.

I wouldn't mind bringing that gotle to my house!

#512 7 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

I wouldn't mind bringing that gotle to my house!

Sorry already spoken for

#513 7 years ago

Let the bidn war start! Jk congrats on that purchase. Mike is a great seller and guy.

#514 7 years ago

No ones ready to turn lose of a GB pro or prem in the valley yet?

#515 7 years ago

Which one of you guys got the SOF in Prescott?

#516 7 years ago

I grabbed it earlier today.

#517 7 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

I grabbed it earlier today.

Nice.

#518 7 years ago

SOF?

#521 7 years ago

Thats a nice LAH and plays great. Fantastic pf on this one. I sold this to Scott2dot0. Nice guy buy with confidence.

#522 7 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

Thats a nice LAH and plays great. Fantastic pf on this one. I sold this to Scott2dot0. Nice guy buy with confidence.

Thanks, buddy, I appreciate it! Fun game, just looking to mix it up - something I know you understand!

I'm open to trades and offers, especially from locals.

#523 7 years ago

I'm still looking to move my Banzai Run. I'm looking for cash or trades.

#524 7 years ago

Would you guys have any issues accepting Paypal from an out of state buyer? I've bought and sold many things in the past but never shipped out a pin. Usually Paypal is a red flag but it seems to make sense in this case. Thoughts?

#525 7 years ago

Bought and sold tons using paypal friends and family not a hitch. Give them your number and usally after a few mins on the phone you can tell if something seems shady. Good luck bud.

#526 7 years ago

I just listed a restored 'Scared Stiff', and I still have a nice 'TWD Premium' for sale, as well. Someone local come take these off my hands soon, or my son and I will have to keep playing them!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-scared-stiff-restored-original

#527 7 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

Bought and sold tons using paypal friends and family not a hitch. Give them your number and usally after a few mins on the phone you can tell if something seems shady. Good luck bud.

Good call, thank you!

#528 7 years ago

Who got on the afm rm list?

#529 7 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

Who got on the afm rm list?

Hopefully Tilt Studio? I'm actually hoping Castles keeps picking up new pins too. They have a new GB Pro, except the left kick out was going SDTM last time I was there. Let's hope one of the techs there notices

#530 7 years ago

Somebody make me a reasonable offer on my HUO POTC under 300 plays. Immaculate, with Pinbits shaker. I have 5250 in it w/out shaker. Make me an offer. It has new PDI glass on it too.

#531 7 years ago

I will be bringing home a one-owner, recent-build, HUO 'Ghostbusters Premium' with some nice mods this weekend. My intention is to play it for a while and then POSSIBLY sell it, but if there's a local who is looking, let me know and I'm sure we can work something out!

#532 7 years ago

Looks pretty awesome. Would love to have one of these. Me Growing up here Alice Cooper has always had a strong presents in the Valley.

#533 7 years ago

Banzai still available. Price negotiable. It will be at Zapcon for sale if not sold sooner. Will accept system 11 trades. My posts show what I'm looking for thanks Pat

#534 7 years ago

'Dibs' have been called on the GB Premium.

#535 7 years ago

Finally posted my Johnny for sale... It was my first pin purchase so it's tough to sell, but it's time to mix it up.

1995 Williams Johnny Mnemonic

Excellent condition, ColorDMD, Flipper Fidelity speakers, tasteful LEDs, mirrorblades... $3000.

#536 7 years ago

Anyone ever heard of a Skylab machine?

I'm working with a guy looking for one. Never even heard of it

#537 7 years ago

Yes it's a Williams from 1974 I believe.

#539 7 years ago

The GB Premium is in da house. It's a blast but still potentially available, if anyone is looking.

#540 7 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

The GB Premium is in da house. It's a blast but still potentially available, if anyone is looking.

Whats the build date? What do you want cash wise? Thanks

#541 7 years ago

Build date is December 20, 2016. There are no play field issues as far as I can tell. It's like a NIB with protectors already added that you can examine and play first. PM re price.

#542 7 years ago

Also, if a local Pinsider wants BOTH a 'TWD Premium' AND 'GB Premium' (both in excellent condition), I'm sure we can work out a very good price. I just made it to 'Horde' mode for the first time the other night. OMG...REALLY cool.

#543 7 years ago

Who Sniped the Flash Gordon this Morning ?
Drag ???

#544 7 years ago

Me

#545 7 years ago

I have a minty one already but for 1k couldn't pass on this one.

#546 7 years ago

Still looking for a TAF if anyone has one to sell.

#547 7 years ago

Looking for a GOT pro or le also. Thanks

#548 7 years ago

At least we know where all the pins in the valley are now.

#549 7 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

At least we know where all the pins in the valley are now.

All the good deals anyway lol

#550 7 years ago

Banzai Run for sale bump. Just shopped out, full leds, playfield waxed I'm still looking for system 11 trades Diner, Earthshaker, Radical, Taxi, bk2k

There are 2,830 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/11?hl=sunsfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.