AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg
There are 2,833 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 57.
#451 7 years ago
Quoted from taimaster2005:

Thanks guys! I still really like the game but picking up another so unfortunately something has to go!

What are you picking up

#452 7 years ago

What's a South Park go for these days

#453 7 years ago

Low 2ks to low 3ks is what I see them going for.

#454 7 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

Low 2ks to low 3ks is what I see them going for.

Just curious on your pinside name to lighten up a rainy day in Phoenix:
1. You smoke every day
2. You drag race everyday
3. You cant get out of bed everyday
4. or ????

LOL..

#455 7 years ago

Years years ago I worked for Chassis Tech/Airbagit.com I built lowered trucks and cars with air ride suspension. Several of my vehicles were know to throw nasty sparks down our beautiful Arizona roads from dragin the frames cross members or any other metal items that sat on the ground.

I should dig out a few old videos and post them. Ahh yes the good old days.....

#456 7 years ago

Anyone listing any intresting pins for sale?

#457 7 years ago

Nothing to sell actually just missed out on a South Park I had an agreement to buy

#458 7 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

Anyone listing any intresting pins for sale?

I might soon be listing a TWD Premium with some nice mods, an MMr LE Gold with the color DMD upgrade, and possibly a nice TOM, but my son and I want to put some games on them first. If anyone is interested but can wait a bit, just PM me, and I'm sure we can work something out.

#459 7 years ago

Jose, hows that T2?

#460 7 years ago

Going to list a No Fear and Elvis Gold this week. Also might list a Paragon to free up some space.

#461 7 years ago

Been everything I had ever thought I would be. I currently sit 1 with a 109,259,390 score. Would post a pic but I don't know if you can even do that on this thread.

I would love that Elvis Gold but I'm not in position to buy it right now. I've learned just lay and wait and it all comes back up for sale eventually

#462 7 years ago

Thats great buddy. Glad your having fun with it.

#463 7 years ago

Who wants to be King of the Hill? Banzai still available. Trades considered.

#464 7 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Who wants to be King of the Hill? Banzai still available. Trades considered.

Any interest in LAH?

#465 7 years ago

No. I like LAH but my love is the late 80s early 90s Bally Williams games

#466 7 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

No. I like LAH but my love is the late 80s early 90s Bally Williams games

I feel ya! I can't go a day without at least one game on my Shadow.

#467 7 years ago

Oh yes Patrick as do I suffer from the terrible illness known as B.W.D. Bally Williams Disorder... We both have tried to fight it but this illness can not be defeated.

But having extremely good taste in pins isn't all bad.

#468 7 years ago

Isnt that the truth

#469 7 years ago

If anyone has a nice original or restored TOTAN, I have cash or various pins I could trade, possibly including an incredible restored SS, Met LE, MMr LE Gold and possibly a very nice original TOM with brass armor and coin door. PM me and let me know what ya got!

#471 7 years ago

Kicking the tires for a Tron Pro (HUO) or possiblly a Star Trek Premium or Pro. Anyone looking to make room in their collection for a another title? Holding out hope for VE of Tron, but beginning to give up hope. Tron is a bucket list pin.

#472 7 years ago

Does anyone possibly have a Green DMD that they are not using ?

#473 7 years ago

Whoops

#474 7 years ago

I would be interested in trading my Banzai for a Diner and Judge Dredd

#475 7 years ago

Or Ghostbusters Premium

#476 7 years ago

Any DW on the chopping blocks local?

#477 7 years ago
Quoted from DesartPins:

Any DW on the chopping blocks local?

Reach out to D&D pinball in Tucson. They might be ready to cut theirs loose.

#478 7 years ago

Ok thanks for the lead. Maybe I should take a drive there this weekend.

#479 7 years ago

I'm selling a walking dead pro second owner HUO. Added rails, updated LEDs, superbands, shooter lane protectors, target splints, button protectors, etc....

PM if interested

#480 7 years ago

...or if anyone is looking for a TWD Premium, lemme know.

#481 7 years ago

Still searching for an empty or partially populated cabinet & head for an early Bally solid state? I can pick it up anywhere between Tucson, Phoenix or Flagstaff.

#482 7 years ago

Looking for a Williams IJ or PoTC. Have a lead on a very nice IJ that I would need to have shipped. May jump on it, but wanted to put local feelers out first.

#483 7 years ago

Still looking to trade my Banzai for a diamondplate Diner plus cash or Judge Dredd plus cash

#485 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

This is fake ...
phoenix.craigslist.org link

Did you check him out? It's pretty obvious. If somebody knows how to post on Craigslist, they know how to find out how much a pinball machine is worth. TGTBT

#486 7 years ago
Quoted from StrangeSubset1:

Did you check him out? It's pretty obvious. If somebody knows how to post on Craigslist, they know how to find out how much a pinball machine is worth. TGTBT

You just never know....

#487 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

This is fake ...

Same ad showed up months ago in CL los angeles...., I already bought them

#488 7 years ago

Still have WPT Taxi and Comet that are up for trade. Let me know if any interest and i can bring to zapcon. WPT will prob make the journey just dont know if taxi comet or golden tee 2013 will be in the other spot.

#489 7 years ago

Anyone intrested in a nice Devils Dare? Leds Kris did the ground mod and shopped it out before I had got it. Plays flawless.

#490 7 years ago

I have an AMH (very low plays #36) and also a RZLE (#36)NIB on pallet available. Willing to entertain offers or trades. Out of room!

#491 7 years ago

Anyone get the Laser War that was on Offer Up this morning for $600? I was too late, but it looked like a helluva deal.

- Bret

#492 7 years ago

Yes I did.

#493 7 years ago

Damm Drag , you are everywhere.

#494 7 years ago

Modded app that searches every 60secs. Helps out abit. Get a jump on most games listed on cl offer up or letgo.

#495 7 years ago

That's why I don't really look anymore on CL. Except for the Addams and Roadshow I grabbed a couple days ago. While I'm here might as well bump Banzai Run. Looking for trades Diner and Judge Dredd wanted

#496 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

This is fake ...

Quoted from patrickvc:

Except for the Addams and Roadshow I grabbed a couple days ago.

Ha ha ha , " you're a funny guy "

#497 7 years ago

How am I funny tell me what's so funny about me ha ha Ha

#498 7 years ago

Life is like pinball Sometimes you tilt Sometimes you're special Or sometimes you're like me and you get an extra ball

#499 7 years ago
Quoted from dragdaily12:

Life is like pinball Sometimes you tilt Sometimes you're special Or sometimes you're like me and you get an extra ball

No chance you want to turn right around and sell that Laser War for a quick little profit, is there?

#500 7 years ago

Possibly. I had never owned this title before haven't even played 1 game yet. Spent all day shopn out a earth shaker I picked up last week.

There are 2,833 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.