AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg
AZ_TZ_FS_D4442_(resized).jpg
There are 2,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 57.
#1 9 years ago

I'm heading out to Phoenix, AZ either the day before or day of Thanksgiving and Tucson after that. What do you guys have for sale?

#2 9 years ago

Possibly a nice Comet, but would prefer a trade deal. I'm in NW Phoenix. PM me if interested.

#3 9 years ago

Ill play. I have three pins and a golden tee complete for trade or sell right now. The three pins are comet, teed' off, and world poker tour. Would prefer to trade, but not opposed to selling outright.

#4 9 years ago

In Tucson:

Capt. Fantastic - tucson.craigslist.org link
(was selling as a pair with Wizard! but I think Wizard! will be gone on Monday)

Cleopatra - tucson.craigslist.org link

Laser Ball - tucson.craigslist.org link
(been toying with keeping it as it is pretty well spot-on original and in stellar shape)

I also had a Charlie's Angels (SS) but it went out for home rental until the end of the December. Unless they buy or re-lease it'll go back on the market at $600.

George

#5 9 years ago

What do you have to trade?

#6 9 years ago

I don't have any pins to trade at the moment. I do have some video arcades though. Battlezone, Pacman, Tempest, and a Ms. Pacman. I could get my hands on a project Tommy if that interests anyone.

#7 9 years ago

I have a proto/very early production diamond plate Rollergames that I've been dabbling on selling. If you have interest in that game let me know.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from 1iblind:

I don't have any pins to trade at the moment. I do have some video arcades though. Battlezone, Pacman, Tempest, and a Ms. Pacman. I could get my hands on a project Tommy if that interests anyone.

tempest cool

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from CptAwesomest:

I have a proto/very early production diamond plate Rollergames that I've been dabbling on selling. If you have interest in that game let me know.

I've heard it's a fun game but I can't get passed the theme.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from 1iblind:

It's super 80's cheese for sure, From the art to the call outs to the music. But yeah really fun, but i totally get it not being for everybody. SR really did some cool things on this one.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from 1iblind:

You should. It's one of the best bangs for the buck in pinball.

#12 9 years ago

I would play it before I gave it a definitive "No". I didn't think Diner would be a cool game but I ended up loving it.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Jdawg4422:

Ill play. I have three pins and a golden tee complete for trade or sell right now. The three pins are comet, teed' off, and World Poker Tour. Would prefer to trade, but not opposed to selling outright.

Funny that we both have a Comet and GT Complete for sale at the same time. AZ seems like a pinball desert.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from 1iblind:

I'm heading out to Phoenix, AZ either the day before or day of Thanksgiving and Tucson after that. What do you guys have for sale?

You could check out Firebirdpinball.com as well. Kris has a some nice games for sale in Phoenix.

1 week later
#15 9 years ago

I might go check out Furebird pinball. Anyone else have anything for sale?

#16 9 years ago

I have a Mint HUO PoTC I could be talked into selling....

#17 9 years ago

I have a WPT https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/15639 for sale. I might be talked into selling my TWD pro......not sure though.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

I have a Mint HUO PoTC I could be talked into selling....

I love the theme but I'm not a fan of the gameplay. Thanks though!

#19 9 years ago

I'm gonna be heading back home tomorrow and I still haven't picked anything up. Last chance, anyone got a DMD they wanna sell me? I like some system 11 games but my wife doesn't.

#20 9 years ago

I sent you a pm a few days ago...got no response.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

I sent you a pm a few days ago...got no response.

My bad. PM replied to.

1 month later
#22 9 years ago

I'm heading back out to AZ the first week of February. I might bring some games to trade or sell this time. I didn't really get to buy anything last time so hopefully this time will be better.

Games I could bring:
Kiss
Xenon
EBD
Black Hole

#23 9 years ago

I might like EBD. Player condition fine, since I intend to play the sh*t out of it. BH maybe. will PM.

#24 9 years ago

PM sent

1 week later
#25 9 years ago

Kiss, Xenon, EBD, and BH are all sold. Now that I have lots of room I'd like to get some more pins. LOTR is at the top of my list but I'd consider any game from the early 1980s to now.

#26 9 years ago

I've got a Getaway and Centaur i'd part with.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from 1iblind:

Kiss, Xenon, EBD, and BH are all sold. Now that I have lots of room I'd like to get some more pins. LOTR is at the top of my list but I'd consider any game from the early 1980s to now.

I'm now a proud owner of a nice BH! It was nice meeting you and thanks again!

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from taimaster2005:

I'm now a proud owner of a nice BH! It was nice meeting you and thanks again!

You had a great collection taimaster2005. EM'S to DMDs. I'm glad you're happy with the BH. Now I need to take a game home. Anyone else have anything for sale?

3 months later
#29 8 years ago

Looking for a nice HUO Star Trek Premium.
Let me know what you got.

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Looking for a nice 2013 HUO Star Trek Premium.

Take the plunge and get a NIB delivered to your door! And invite over TPL to help unbox it, set it up, and test it.

#31 8 years ago

Also, Copperpot has his Avengers LE up for sale. It is pimped out and one of the best looking machines. You probably played it at Zapcon, but it may have been overlooked due to SM.

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Looking for a nice HUO Star Trek Premium.

Got a T3, Transformers Pro, Scared Stiff and a Maverick at the moment.

#33 8 years ago

Have a HUO Shrek & Mint Pinball Magic that I would sell

#34 8 years ago

Sounds like some nice games available in AZ!

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

Sounds like some nice games available in AZ!

What happened with your LOTR ? Did you sell or keep?

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

What happened with your LOTR ? Did you sell or keep?

Keeping LOTR. Came to my senses (at least for now.)

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Have a HUO Shrek & Mint Pinball Magic that I would sell

PM'd

1 week later
#38 8 years ago

I've got a really nice Centaur II FS or FT. I'm coming out to AZ this coming weekend and can bring it along.

IMG_20150522_160155.jpgIMG_20150522_160155.jpg IMG_20150522_154052.jpgIMG_20150522_154052.jpg
3 weeks later
#40 8 years ago

I'm looking for a nice Doctor Who if anyone has one for sale. Willing to pay up to $2500 for a super nice one.

#41 8 years ago
Quoted from 1iblind:

I'm looking for a nice Doctor Who if anyone has one for sale. Willing to pay up to $2500 for a super nice one.

Try "Spitfiren8". I'm not sure if he still has his or if he wants to part with it...but it was NICE!

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

Try "Spitfiren8". I'm not sure if he still has his or if he wants to part with it...but it was NICE!

DW is not for sale, killing Daleks is too much fun!

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

DW is not for sale, killing Daleks is too much fun!

Plus I got dibs. Suppose I should've asked first though. Hey Nate, can I get dibs on it?

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Plus I got dibs. Suppose I should've asked first though. Hey Nate, can I get dibs on it?

If i can get dibs on your WW

But honestly, I am pretty sure it is a long term keeper so its not going anywhere soon.

1 week later
#45 8 years ago

I've got a pretty nice Star Trek The Next Generation for sale. It could use some new backbox decals (originals have been poorly touched up) Cabinet decals are really nice though. Playfield is also in good shape.

3 weeks later
#46 8 years ago

Still looking for a Judge Dredd.

#47 8 years ago

There's a rough JD in Tucson. Was the guy selling the 5 machines on CL last week. He didn't have it listed. Needs deadworld motor rebuilt.

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

There's a rough JD in Tucson. Was the guy selling the 5 machines on CL last week. He didn't have it listed. Needs deadworld motor rebuilt.

I can't find the ad. Do you have a link or can you PM me the guys contact info? Thanks!

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from 1iblind:

Still looking for a Judge Dredd.

I have a really nice HUO (with fade on the left side of the cabinet) for sale in SoCal if you'd consider shipping. Full LED conversion in all inserts, GI, and backglass. Also added spotlights to brighten up the playfield. Asking $2800.00.

2 weeks later
#50 8 years ago

I have an HUO 'Lord of the Rings' available for $5500 in Scottsdale. It is the 2003 version and a beautiful example. No flipper over-heating, and the game plays 100%-including the Ring magnet. It is what you would expect from a well cared-for home pin.

I also have an extremely nice 'Cirqus Voltaire' for sale for $7000. There is a slight scratch by the 'WOW' target, but it is minimal and can't be seen during gameplay. It has Cointaker LEDs, Simba mod, Bell mod, prototype Ring Master and standard, no lines out or gassing issues with the DMD, Boom Balloon was rebuilt, coils re-sleeved, super bands on the flippers, new switches installed into the High Wire ball lock, Home ROM installed, includes scrolls and extra back glass. It plays 100%-fast and fun. PM for more info.

IMG_1328.JPGIMG_1328.JPG

IMG_1331.JPGIMG_1331.JPG

IMG_1330.JPGIMG_1330.JPG

4cba112d588d524d264bf02ed4815c3c72aabb0a.jpg4cba112d588d524d264bf02ed4815c3c72aabb0a.jpg

94213026897bdb99f5ad06fe1e56d7270826f6d0.jpg94213026897bdb99f5ad06fe1e56d7270826f6d0.jpg

d40360d703c6bee73fd7f1b13326d8e8b4527cfc.jpgd40360d703c6bee73fd7f1b13326d8e8b4527cfc.jpg

There are 2,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 57.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-whats-fsft and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.