Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by grh450
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 11 years ago

Well guys this weekend is our second meet. It will be at Chads house and he wants to know when the majority would want to meet.

Friday night?
    sat day?
    sat night?
    sun day?

You guys can chime in and a time will be picked in the next couple days. For the address please pm either Chad(squeakman) or me.
    Looks like the lineup will be congo, who dunnit, No good gofers, and popeye.

#2 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

Well guys this weekend is our second meet. It will be at Chads house and he wants to know when the majority would want to meet.
    Friday night?
    sat day?
    sat night?
    sun day?
    You guys can chime in and a time will be picked in the next couple days. For the address please pm either Chad(squeakman) or me.
    Looks like the lineup will be congo, WHO dunnit, No Good Gofers, and Popeye.

I'll be in Arizona (Scottsdale, staying at the phoenician) this weekend. Any meetings going on?

#3 11 years ago

Yes! pinsiders from all over are welcome. Keep an eye on this thread. What day/night works best for you?

What business brings you to az?

#4 11 years ago

Friday or Sat night for me most likely, post 8pm, but don't mind me, I'll try to swing by for a little bit no matter when it is.

#5 11 years ago

I was hoping for early sat evening around 5ish, but I am flexible. Alex, you are welcome to come hang out. Copperpot you better show up!!!!

#6 11 years ago

Chad it is entirely up to you. If 5ish sat works best for you just let us know and we can try to do what we can to make it. You are hosting its up to you. These are going to be every two weeks so it wont be a huge deal if someone cant make one.

#7 11 years ago

aww man....I was hoping to drop by around 4 AM,Sunday morning

#10 11 years ago

yeah...copper better show

#11 11 years ago

JEFF, we gonna carpool to the pinpool???

#12 11 years ago

Agree with JDawg. Pick a time!

For the love of god please get rid of that Popeye before Saturday though. I'll be tempted to buy it back from you just to part it out and turn it into a VPin.

-Wes

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

Yes! pinsiders from all over are welcome. Keep an eye on this thread. What day/night works best for you?
    What business brings you to az?

Work . I run a callcenter in Tempe.
    Sat night may be cool if you don't mind me bringing a little friend? My 1 year old and my wife . Probably can't stay long but would love to swing by and just meet some pinsiders.

#14 11 years ago

OK. Chad we gonna pick 5pm on sat? Or should we do it a little later? Keep in mind it gets hot in one room with 5-6 pins going and 5-10 people in one place without extra cooling.

Jackontherocks and phoog you guys anywhere to be found? you both wanted me to let you know about the next meet.

#15 11 years ago

J, thx for the mesg, not sure if I can make this one but I'm gonna try!

#16 11 years ago

Ok since I have to make a decision lets say 6pm Saturday. I hope everyone can make it out.

#17 11 years ago

Chad,did you get my PM?

#18 11 years ago

Hey Glenn did you ever get a hold of Jeff? Is he going to make it out, or did we scare him off. lol

#19 11 years ago

I'll miss this one too.

The time is perfect for me to make the trip this time, but I managed to track down my Blackout finally and will be driving the opposite direction on I-10 Saturday to pick it up!

Priorities, you know!

Keep me updated on future gatherings, I WILL make one.

#20 11 years ago

Awesome, Chad. See you there.

#21 11 years ago

Copperpot you get your X Men yet? How is it????

#22 11 years ago

Hopefully gets delivered Thursday. It showed up at my R+L Terminal today, but I can't be here tomorrow for delivery.

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

Hey Glenn did you ever get a hold of Jeff? Is he going to make it out, or did we scare him off. lol

Might be going camping up on the Rim. I will know by Thursday!

#24 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

I sent him a PM

#25 11 years ago

...did not read entire thread

#26 11 years ago

...did not read entire thread

Quoted from copperpot:Hopefully gets delivered Thursday. It showed up at my R+L Terminal today, but I can't be here tomorrow for delivery.

cool!
    I drove to the terminal,to get my last 2 NIBs

#27 11 years ago

Bell mod is in the mail
    and I traded a machine

#28 11 years ago
    Quoted from grh450:

Bell mod is in the mail
    and I traded a machine

What did you get in trade Glenn? That bell mod looks cool, glad your getting one for yours!

#29 11 years ago

time to update collection Glenn. I want to know what left and what came in. I know chad has a guess and i have a guess. My guess is you traded TAF for TOM.

Looked at a T2 yesterday but it had playfield wear and raised inserts so i wasnt comfortable with the price.

#30 11 years ago

Forgot all about that Saturday is my son's b-day and his party is Saturday night. So I'am out for this meet up this time.

#31 11 years ago

hey alex does it look like you are going to be able to make it this sat?

#32 11 years ago

I think it would be great to meet a Pinhead from across the country.!

#33 11 years ago

I traded POTC for a VERY nice NO FEAR + cash
    Still trying to sell TAF
    Jason,where,and how did you sell yours?
    did you make it to the APPL Saturday?

#34 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

What did you get in trade Glenn? That bell mod looks cool, glad your getting one for yours!

answered in PM

#35 11 years ago

Yeah made it to the APPL last sat. I sold mine because three people posted WTB ads for TAF within a day of each other. I know someone that may trade you a shadow and a creech for your addams maybe +500 on your end depending on the condition of his machines. he came out to look at mine but it wasnt in good enough condition for him.

glad u are getting bell mod. think it looks nice.

where did you get no fear from? Thats one i have been looking to get. To me its a lot like getaway though, so those two may be repetitive and you might have to sell me one or the other dont mind which. LOL

#36 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

Jackontherocks and phoog you guys anywhere to be found? you both wanted me to let you know about the next meet.

I can make it on Friday night but Saturday I have to work!

#37 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

Yeah made it to the APPL last sat. I sold mine because three people posted WTB ads for TAF within a day of each other. I know someone that may trade you a Shadow and a creech for your addams maybe +500 on your end depending on the condition of his machines. he came out to look at mine but it wasnt in good enough condition for him.
    glad u are getting bell mod. think it looks nice.
    where did you get No Fear from? Thats one i have been looking to get. To me its a lot like getaway though, so those two may be repetitive and you might have to sell me one or the other dont mind which. LOL

Thanks Jason
    I am looking for a straight sale right now.I need some fast cash to help my sister.
    I got the NO FEAR from the SAME guy who bought my TRON.He came down from Salt Lake City
    Might need your help on the bell mod

#38 11 years ago
    Quoted from grh450:

Might need your help on the bell mod

figured as much. Just let me know when u need me to come out.

#39 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

figured as much. Just let me know when u need me to come out.

I could try it myself...but then YOU would not get to try it out!!!

#40 11 years ago

Dude you got rid of POTC!? UUUUUUggggh. I knew I should have gotten a few more games on it when I had a chance. Damn you Ackadacka!

#41 11 years ago

I am not a fan of POTC. 8-)

#42 11 years ago

i usually like POTC but next to acdc i wasnt interested.

#43 11 years ago

LOL.......ACKADACKA strikes AGAIN!
    (wish I could find a fan of TAF)

#44 11 years ago

Wes, any X updates?

#45 11 years ago
    Quoted from grh450:

(wish I could find a fan of TAF)

Glenn have you tried posting on here? I would think it should sell for 4500. The pictures you have up on craigslist are horrible by the way.

#46 11 years ago
    Quoted from grh450:

Wes, any X updates?

X is being delivered today!

#47 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

Glenn have you tried posting on here? I would think it should sell for 4500. The pictures you have up on craigslist are horrible by the way.

I just saw a new post on Craigslist for a TAF in Scottsdale for $7000. I almost spit my cheerios out.

#48 11 years ago
    Quoted from Phoog:

I just saw a new post on Craigslist for a TAF in Scottsdale for $7000. I almost spit my cheerios out.

Yeah he has been posting for the last month. It was part of his yard sale or something a month ago and what a surprise it didnt sell for 7k. And the only picture is pretty much worthless to tell condition from.

#49 11 years ago

I do like the POTC myself. I'am always playing it where ever I see it. I'am glad I played it alot at grh450's home couple weeks back. Cant wait to play the No Fear as I never played or ever seen one in person, but from the vids of it sure looks fast. No pops make it interesting. Looks fun, I like the theme alot.

#50 11 years ago
    Quoted from copperpot:

X is being delivered today!

You lucky dog! I'am excited for ya bro....this looks to be a really good pin.

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-pinheads-meet-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.