(Topic ID: 19871)

AZ NEXT week

By grh450

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

ok,one week till the first gathering,waaayyy out in Gold Canyon.
    anybody coming? (TRON is Gone)

#2 11 years ago

I should be there. Just need to know a day and time.

#3 11 years ago

Friday the 13th
    7:00 PM
    check with JD
    looking forward to meeting

#4 11 years ago

Am I the only one going to this?

#5 11 years ago

If I didn't work nights, I'd try to make the hike out there. Have fun, guys.

#6 11 years ago

Because of it being Friday evening, I won't make it.
    3 hour drive each way.

#7 11 years ago

I am interested in going and having some fun playing these games. Is this an open invite? I was at the C & C even last month and met a few new people.

#8 11 years ago

yes,come on down,7:00 PM
    4466 S ALAMOS way,Gold Canyon
    hwy 60/Superstition Mountain Dr

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from Squeakman:

Am I the only one going to this?

I thought there would be more
    I know JDAWG
    Squeak
    Wes (maybe?)
    Jackrock?
    THOUGHT we had Donnyman,JeffPhx,.....uhhh

#10 11 years ago

I'll probably bring a buddy with me. Looks good so far.

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from copperpot:

I'll probably bring a buddy with me. Looks good so far.

cool

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from johnnycruzr:

Because of it being Friday evening, I won't make it.
    3 hour drive each way.

I'm swamped with stuff going on, but a carpool might work out at some point.

#13 11 years ago

This will be a BYOB type event. There may be snacks and water. If you are hungry bring something or we could work out ordering a pizza. I would say bring a six pack of what you like to drink beer, soda , wine or whatever.

So far it looks like we have:
    glenn(grh450)
    chad(squeakman)
    jason(jdawg)
    wes(copperpot) +1
    maybe jackontherocks?

If there is interest i will be doing a car pool from my house at val vista and elliot.

#14 11 years ago

How long does it take to get a pizza in Gold Canyon? Isn't it like 2 hours from civilization?

-Wes

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

I'm swamped with stuff going on, but a carpool might work out at some point.

Next one that comes up, we'll see what we can do for sure....I'll drive right by you.

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from copperpot:

How long does it take to get a pizza in Gold Canyon? Isn't it like 2 hours from civilization?
    -Wes

Rozatis is about 5 mins away...or bring a FROZEN,and leave it outside for a couple of minutes!

#17 11 years ago

or we could go out back,and round up some KI YOTS

#18 11 years ago

So glenn are we going to have a surprise 5th game? did you pick one up in cali?

#19 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

So glenn are we going to have a surprise 5th game? did you pick one up in cali?

disappointed in Cali...still looking
    trying not to just "settle" for anything

#20 11 years ago

Glenn. Don't settle. Get the games you really want.

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from Squeakman:

Glenn. Don't settle. Get the games you really want.

good advice...thanks! (but that means one less machine for Friday)

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from grh450:

good advice...thanks! (but that means one less machine for Friday) []

we can deal with 4 no problem!

Thats why i did not want to host week 1 i only have 3 pins right now and 1 is still acting up. Did pick up a golden tee complete over the weekend though!

#23 11 years ago

Glenn, no worries, you will have more for the next time we meet at your house. 8-)

#24 11 years ago

Thats why I am always annoying people with redundant ads for pins and pissing people off by trying to make trades instead of selling outright. Pins in nice shape are hard to come by these days. Maybe I just don't have the right connections. 8-)

#25 11 years ago
    Quoted from Squeakman:

Glenn, no worries, you will have more for the next time we meet at your house.

He has room for 5 pins total!

#26 11 years ago

Only 5? Now that sucks.!!!!!

#27 11 years ago

I planned on starting 4p games on AC/DC all night long anyway.

#28 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

we can deal with 4 no problem!
    Thats why i did not want to host week 1 i only have 3 pins right now and 1 is still acting up. Did pick up a golden tee complete over the weekend though!

OK, I will try to calm down a little
    which one is acting up?
    Liking the golfers,huh?

#29 11 years ago
    Quoted from copperpot:

I planned on starting 4p games on AC/DC all night long anyway.

that will work!

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

HAD a couple in a spare bedroom...did not like it

#31 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

you gonna make it ALL THE WAY over here?

#32 11 years ago

teed off is still giving me some problems. I know what it is. it is the 5V adjustment pot. i adjusted it and everything was good for a couple weeks and now i think it has drifted again. Common issue with premier games is that damn pot and everyone just says to replace it.

Golden tee is nice so my non pin buddies have something to do while im playing pin.

#33 11 years ago
    Quoted from grh450:

you gonna make it ALL THE WAY over here?

Oh ya Glenn. Your 2 miles from me of course I'll make it ALL THE WAY there my friend!

#34 11 years ago

Sorry pin crew but got hit with a surprise B-day party for my buddy tonight at BJ's Brewery in Chandler. His Birthday is not until next week but his girlfriend is having it tonight. Hope to catch you all on the next opportunity. Keep me updated. Also, on a side note I am looking to get my first pin and leaning towards TFTC if anyone finds one or hears of one please let me know. I remember playing it in high school and enjoyed it like the show. Hope I still like it if one comes up. I have played teh video version but just can't tell until I play in person again. Have fun tonight.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/az-next-week and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.