(Topic ID: 90015)

AZ Classic Bally Sale: Strikes and Spares, Lost World, and Restored Mata Hari.

By copperpot

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by copperpot
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

14108830605_3aab57475a_b.jpg
Copperpot Sale (14 of 24).jpg
Copperpot Sale (1 of 24).jpg

#1 6 years ago

Alright folks, I have to transition back to 5 machines. These three are getting the boot. They are all on the marketplace.

First up is a Players Strikes and Spares, $700. It's in totally MEH condition. It's not worn down to wood, but it's not exactly a showpiece either. Great resto candidate.
Copperpot Sale (14 of 24).jpg
http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/12317

Next up is the craptastic Lost World game, $700. The game itself is in great condition, minimal wear and a great cabinet. If you're looking to move up the list from an Atari Middle Earth, this is where it's at. I give this game a hard time because it's got a weird ruleset and the shots are hard as hell. But it's also plenty of fun. Come play it, you'll see what I mean.
http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/12316
Copperpot Sale (1 of 24).jpg

And finally is a beautifully restored Mata Hari, $1500. It's fantastic, and I'll have a hard time letting this one go. I've never owned a machine this nice before, and probably won't again after this one is gone.
http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/12318
14108830605_3aab57475a_b.jpg

#2 6 years ago

That Mata Hari is tempting, but i'll hold out for TZ!

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

That Mata Hari is tempting, but i'll hold out for TZ!

Might be a while on the TZ. Maybe you want to trade for Alien Poker or a package deal and cash for Congo?

#4 6 years ago

Humpday Bumpday. What's up AZ folks, am I overpriced or has everyone already blown their post-Zapcon cash?

-Wes

#5 6 years ago

I'd be more than just interested in that Mata Hari if you were closer. Nice looking example.

#6 6 years ago

I think your prices are fair. Just think the titles are going to be a little harder to get rid of being they are not the most sought after of the 80's Bally games. Hang in there a bit and you will find buyers.

#7 6 years ago

As your friend and pinabler, please take the Mata Hari off the for sale list. It's making me nervous that someone might buy it, and if that happened, your wife would be sad, I would be sad, and in about 2 days, you'd be very very sad.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from ghostrachel:

As your friend and pinabler, please take the Mata Hari off the for sale list. It's making me nervous that someone might buy it, and if that happened, your wife would be sad, I would be sad, and in about 2 days, you'd be very very sad.

Well this friend would be sad too! This Mata Hari is like an old girlfriend. No pressure

#9 6 years ago

Dam I really want this Mata Hari. Someone please buy it...

#10 6 years ago

Wes-
You or any of your friends driving through SoCal on their way to PAGG?

#11 6 years ago

jwwhite15, looks like LW may be sold locally pending payment. I'll let you know. I did find a guy going that way in a few weeks if the local deal falls through.

I'm pulling Mata Hari off the list for now. It's too nice to let go just yet (may be back soon enough though, pending finding a sweet Sega game)

Strikes and Spares, $600 bucks to pinsiders, and will donate 50 bucks to pinside if its gone this weekend.

-Wes

#12 6 years ago

Bump.it.up.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside