Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by renodakota
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rico_Roughneck.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 10 years ago

This is my 1st post on this forum let alone any forum. I wish it could have been for something positive. I work only 5 minutes from there. I checked 3rd rail out a couple years ago and was pleasantly surprised how nice it was. I just started going regularly to give myself something to look forward to and was considering joining their league. l was totally bummed to hear about this. As far as what games might be involved, I was there just last Friday and the only 2 games on the floor were WOZ LE and ST LE. I hope the other games were actually off site and not in the back room. Best of luck to all of them with everything. Hopefully they can re-open soon.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rico_Roughneck.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/awful-news-3rd-rail-pacific-mo?tu=Rico_Roughneck and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.