6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Whysnow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#2 6 years ago

Neat article. Thanks for the link. I've got one of these in my basement.

#3 6 years ago

Me too and its never leaving. The first arcade I ever bought, as it was my favorite growing up. I have the NBA Jam TE boards to swap in too if I want.

#4 6 years ago

Spencer - do you also have the 2-on-2 Open Ice hockey version? It is pretty awesome.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

Spencer - do you also have the 2-on-2 Open Ice hockey version? It is pretty awesome.

No but I should look into getting it. I always enjoyed it. Its part of my multicade, guess thats why I never looked for it.

#6 6 years ago

"It even led to bitter heartbreak for its creators who first witnessed it soar on Belmont Avenue."

Aw man, so this is a book preview...

#7 6 years ago

great article!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/awesome-write-up-the-birth-of-nba-jam and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.