Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by jonnyo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

zekes_peak.jpg
    #1 13 years ago

Some of you guys are probably familiar with videos from spida1a (Chris Bucci). Awesome youtube reviews on Turbo-Grafx video games, but also has a huge pinball collection, to which he is doing more frequent & informative video reviews.

http://www.buccisarcade.com/onlinevids.htm

So far, Chris has reviewed:
    =================
    Stern's "Family Guy"
    Capcom's "Big Bang Bar"
    Bally's "The Addams Family"
    Williams' "Medieval Madness"
    Williams' "Fish Tales"

He's getting more reviews in the pipe. The Getaway, White Water, The Shadow, No Good Gophers, Johnny Mnemonic, Scared Stiff, Funhouse, Whirlwind, just to name a few.

Great guy, and a great pinball collection!

#2 13 years ago

Very good details and facts on his games. I hope he does a comparison on TOTAN and TOM that would be very interesting and educational.

#3 13 years ago

I think the only Popaduik games he owned was Circus Voltaire & World Cup Soccer according to his past games. He's played enough pinball though to probably have an opinion on TOM and TOTAN.

#4 13 years ago

Ive seen his reviews. His family guy review is the most viewed pinball video on youtube. Personally i liked his BBB review the most i would love to own one. It would be awsome if everyone on pinside uploaded videos of ther machines.

#5 13 years ago

I have a few videos of my collection on the tube. tomdotcom88 is my username on there.

I need to make one of my fishtales and Swords of Fury still. I just watched Chris's new Fishtales review yesterday, he does an awesome job. Hope he keeps adding more. Very professional.

#6 13 years ago

I want to see swords of fury in action i herd its really good game. And as for fishtales its one of my least favorite games. Ne ways ill check out your videos right now.

#7 13 years ago

I love fishtales, probably helps that I love fishing as well. I also love the inside loops that Mark R is famous for. 100m superjackpot is very tough to achieve as well. I also love the playfield colors on it. But different strokes for different folks. Enjoy the vids...

#8 13 years ago

I watched your arcade video tom i liked the rocket ship sound effects from your pinball machines to your garage lol.

#9 13 years ago

haha thanks, I need to take a new video of the gameroom it's a bit different now and I have a better camera now as well. Once I get my Zeke's Peak up and running then I'll do some more videos. Thanks for watching...

#10 13 years ago

I was gunna say you should get a pinbot to complete your collection but Dr. Who kind of is pinbot lol. By the way what is zekes peak?

#11 13 years ago

Dr Who is gonzo, I loved the sounds on it, crazy Dalek screaming, but I didn't really like the layout out of it. I fixed it up and sold it to a fellow collector. I also sold GHSII. I currently have room for one more pin, so I have my eyes on craigslist all the time haha.

Do a search on youtube for Zeke's Peak arcade, or Ice Cold Beer arcade. They are the same game.

#12 13 years ago

Zeke's picture...

zekes_peak.jpgzekes_peak.jpg

#13 13 years ago

Zeke's peak looks wicked fun to play. I bet it breaks easily tho. Whats wrong with yours?

#14 13 years ago

One of the motors doesn't work. I just sent the boards in for repair the other day. I tried to troubleshoot/fix them and I gave up haha. Replaced a couple transistors/diodes did a bunch of testing and still no go. So my buddy is going to fix it for me...

There's not much to go wrong on it really. It's pretty basic. VERY loved game, I will have no problem selling or trading it in the future.

#15 13 years ago

I got it for 100 bucks as part of my last pinball deal (fishtales/swords of fury) it was a steal. I could easily get around 1000 for it up here.

**edit**
    Ya I coulda edited, I should also stay on topic...sorry haha

#16 13 years ago

Just an FYI, you can edit your posts so you don't have to double post. The edit button is at the bottom of the text field.

#17 13 years ago

Yeah, Chris' videos are very well done and entertaining. There's an old vid he did when he was a teenager so I think he's been a video hobbyist or professional for quite some time. Thanks for the link, I will definitely check them out.

I'm just starting to play around with filming games and I'm building a telescoping camera rig and some light stands with PVC (very easy to work with and super cheap). I just returned the first camera since it's junk, but I'm being more careful with my research the second time around and have my fingers crossed for the next one.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/awesome-pinball-reviews and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.