(Topic ID: 156245)

awesome pickup today ..with lots of extra goodies (luci)

By bigd1979

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Pinoffski
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160408_194537.jpg
    20160408_194558.jpg
    20160408_194323.jpg
    20160408_194528.jpg
    20160408_194232.jpg
    Unknown_(resized).jpeg
    20160407_060235.jpg
    20160407_060224.jpg
    20160407_060203.jpg
    20160407_060136.jpg
    20160407_060120.jpg
    20160403_005700_(resized).jpg
    20160402_231258.jpg
    20160402_231439-1.jpg
    20160402_231335.jpg
    20160331_005743.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

Just got back from a long day of cleaning out a friends collection and cant wait to open up all the boxes .....it will be like Christmas. Plus the 2 pins I picked up especially the one is quite a gem and has just about every mod you can get. Also got enough pdi glass to do all my pins and then some. Anyway heres a few pics for now with many more to come.20160330_195909.jpg20160330_195909.jpg20160330_213016.jpg20160330_213016.jpg20160330_212848.jpg20160330_212848.jpg20160330_212804.jpg20160330_212804.jpg20160330_212717.jpg20160330_212717.jpg

#2 8 years ago

Score!

#3 8 years ago

I'm calling the cops right now, unless you share the PDI glass with me.

#4 8 years ago

TZ and AC/DC Luci and Metallica.

Nice friend !

LTG : )

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

TZ and AC/DC Luci and Metallica.
    Nice friend !
    LTG : )

Sorry the tz has been here lol but luci and met and tons of other stuff were picked up I have a met led pro so I will be selling this original run huo met in awesome condition . It also has some mods installed

#6 8 years ago

Was gonna wait till tomorrow but when you get a awesome pin like this its really hard to wait. It has so many upgrades color dmd, pdi glass, total rock concert light upgrade and cannon from pinball refinery and lighted metal apron, helen topper and translighr included, sub, speaker lights and grill inserts and bunch of other stuff still needing installed.... so beautiful20160331_005743.jpg20160331_005743.jpg

#7 8 years ago

Does not happen in the real world...

#8 8 years ago

Few new pics. . Gonna do a teardown and add cliffys and really clean and dial everything in. It sure is a beautiful pin tho and looks like its a pain to teardown including the lower play field. So much stuff underneath compared to other stern..... they really packed it in there lol.20160402_231335.jpg20160402_231335.jpg20160402_231439-1.jpg20160402_231439-1.jpg20160402_231258.jpg20160402_231258.jpg

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Few new pics. . Gonna do a teardown and add cliffys and really clean and dial everything in. It sure is a beautiful pin tho and looks like its a pain to teardown including the lower play field. So much stuff underneath compared to other stern..... they really packed it in there lol.20160402_231335.jpg20160402_231439-1.jpg20160402_231258.jpg

I miss my LUCI and my MeT.
    I'll probably pick up another ACDC sooner or later. Nice find man.
    Whatcha looking for on the MET price wise? Any mods?

#10 8 years ago
    Quoted from ff6735:

I miss my Luci pin gulps more than the actual machine.

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from ff6735:

I listed it in the md for sale thread. Looking for 4500 and its a original run huo low play with mirrors, speaker decal, flipper fidelity speakers including sub, all led, cliffys and shaker.

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I miss my Luci pin gulps more than the actual machine.

Alot of people really love it and ive been offered some great trade options so far including a tron le , gb le and a few others . I m gonna clean it and add some cliffys then play it a ton for a few days and decide if I love it. I like it alot and think the luci version is definitely the best looking of the bunch. The game definitely has alot going on and nice rules .

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Alot of people really love it and ive been offered some great trade options so far including a tron le , gb le and a few others . I m gonna clean it and add some cliffys then play it a ton for a few days and decide if I love it. I like it alot and think the luci version is definitely the best looking of the bunch. The game definitely has alot going on and nice rules .

*If* I had someone offering me a trade for a GB LE or TRON LE ~straight up~ for a Luci I owned, Id take that deal quick, Luci is in high probability of being run again. (Think IM) I don't care what anyone says that "it won't happen"

Just throwing it out there....

#14 8 years ago

Wow must be exciting to get such great offers.

I agree with Centerflank. I have the same kind of extreme modded ACDC LUCI and I would take the Tron LE trade. If you don't I would but both are fantastic great pins.

#15 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

*If* I had someone offering me a trade for a GB LE or TRON LE ~straight up~ for a Luci I owned, Id take that deal quick, Luci is in high probability of being run again. (Think IM) I don't care what anyone says that "it won't happen"
    Just throwing it out there....

Will see ....ive tried to like tron but the gameplay just dont do much for me but im willing to give it another chance. I love the music and look of the pin tho. To be fair this luci is loaded with nice upgrades also . I think there eventually may be another run of premiums but who knows when and which it will be but as of now the luci is the rarest and imo the best looking acdc . I have a gb premium on order so the gb does nothing for me lol.

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from doughslingers:

I agree with Centerflank. I have the same kind of extreme modded ACDC LUCI and I would take the Tron LE trade. If you don't I would but both are fantastic great pins.

Will see what happens but to me the tron pro is much better value . Yea the le is nice and sought after but I play my pins and as far as that there's not alot of difference ,but since it wld be a trade im thinking about it. People put to much emphasis on market value these days instead of enjoying playing pinball like these are meant for.

#17 8 years ago
    Quoted from doughslingers:

If I decide not to ill send them your way

#18 8 years ago

Don't trade the Luci. That is your ultimate trade bait when YOU are ready or YOU want a pin really badly.

Trust me on this, dude. I had TWD Prem as my trade bait, and I got lucky that my grail pin, AFM, showed up at the right time. I knew there were very few select pins I would trade TWD for, so I had a nice ace up my sleeve, and boy did that pay off.

20160403_005700_(resized).jpg20160403_005700_(resized).jpg

Don't get me wrong, it is a great feeling when big offers come up. Just make sure if one comes up, it is a game you REALLY want. Luci is pretty rare right now, and unless I am totally out of the loop, I know zero information that hints that it'll be re-run.

Either way, what a pickup from parts to two awesome machines. I am totally happy for you!

#19 8 years ago

Nice haul BigD! The only thing I don't like is that total rock concert MOD....I think the little dancing ACDC guys are way cooler and fun to watch during multiball. Mine came with just as many MODS tho I need to add a colorDMD and I'd like to add some PDI glass at some point. LUCI is a true beaut to play and look at

#20 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Nice haul BigD! The only thing I don't like is that total rock concert MOD....I think the little dancing ACDC guys are way cooler and fun to watch during multiball. Mine came with just as many MODS tho I need to add a colorDMD and I'd like to add some PDI glass at some point. LUCI is a true beaut to play and look at

Why dont you like the total rock concert mod? It still has the dancing guys but with lots more lights on them, train , cannon and apron. I also have a helen tranlight and topper it came with and bunch of other stuff needing installed lol. The metal apron is nice also and has lights under it that do stuff during certain times.

#21 8 years ago

Yes the color dmd is a must in this pin and I'm a sucker for the pdi glass now lol... Every pin now has it after this haul and I dont know how I lived without it before .

#22 8 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Don't trade the Luci. That is your ultimate trade bait when YOU are ready or YOU want a pin really badly.
    Trust me on this, dude. I had TWD Prem as my trade bait, and I got lucky that my grail pin, AFM, showed up at the right time. I knew there were very few select pins I would trade TWD for, so I had a nice ace up my sleeve, and boy did that pay off.
    20160403_005700_(resized).jpg
    Don't get me wrong, it is a great feeling when big offers come up. Just make sure if one comes up, it is a game you REALLY want. Luci is pretty rare right now, and unless I am totally out of the loop, I know zero information that hints that it'll be re-run.
    Either way, what a pickup from parts to two awesome machines. I am totally happy for you!

Nooo you sold/traded the premium already? I thought u loved it? Its still my favorite and I put pdi glass in last night and got gc score lol. Loving the glass its a whole new experience

#23 8 years ago

Them guys are out of the pin bc im doing a tear down and that was the first to come out .

#24 8 years ago

You are confused about the total rock concert mod,it is from pinball refinery and it just adds lighting to the game,the mod you are thinking of is the led display screen in place of the dancing band stand and I do not believe it is made anymore,I agree I would keep my dancing band but a lot of people believe the lcd screen is the bomb.

#25 8 years ago

Also anyone kniw what lighting bolts are on this pin? Man they are super bright and have a great effect and really add to the game

#26 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Why dont you like the total rock concert mod? It still has the dancing guys but with lots more lights on them, train , cannon and apron. I also have a helen tranlight and topper it came with and bunch of other stuff needing installed lol. The metal apron is nice also and has lights under it that do stuff during certain times.

Quoted from rockrand:

You are confused about the total rock concert mod,it is from pinball refinery and it just added lighting to the game,the mod you are thinking of is the led display screen in place of the dancing band stand,and I do not believe it is made anymore,I agree I would keep my dancing band but a lot of people believe the lcd screen is the bomb.

Hmm ok yeah that does sound cool buuuut the pic BigD has shows a mini LCD screen in the back right corner....which I don't think looks better than the dancing band which is fun to watch. The extra lighting and such would make that much better yes.....so that particular MOD I'd add. But the LCD screen doesn't do anything for me....and I like MODS.

#27 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Also anyone kniw what lighting bolts are on this pin? Man they are super bright and have a great effect and really add to the game

You either have HOOKEDS lighting bolts or the one pinbits sells....which I'd going to add as well because the Stern factory ones are LAME.

#28 8 years ago

Hmm ok yeah that does sound cool buuuut the pic BigD has shows a mini LCD screen in the back right corner....which I don't think looks better than the dancing band which is fun to watch. The extra lighting and such would make that much better yes.....so that particular MOD I'd add. But the LCD screen doesn't do anything for me....and I like MODS.

I dont have anything there bc i took it out t tear the pin down add mods and clean it. But i still have the original moving guys but with tons of awesome extra lighting

#30 8 years ago

Darren, you're going to need a bigger house.

#31 8 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

Darren, you're going to need a bigger house.

Working on it lol

#32 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Nooo you sold/traded the premium already? I thought u loved it? Its still my favorite and I put pdi glass in last night and got gc score lol. Loving the glass its a whole new experience

I didn't want to, man, but when your grail comes up - you'll do what you have to do to get it.

TWD Prem is staying in the local area, so I'll be able to play it nearly whenever I want. It worked out all right overall .

Beautiful Luci, man!

#33 8 years ago

Got it all cleaned /shopoed and waxed and added a few mods. Still have the Helen topper and translight, few signs and some other nick nacks but basically done. What a awesome looking pin and the total rock concert and lighted /flashing metal apron really adds to it even more. Man this pin is fast and rather difficult but once you get it going its dam exciting. 20160407_060136.jpg20160407_060136.jpg20160407_060235.jpg20160407_060235.jpg

20160407_060120.jpg20160407_060120.jpg

20160407_060203.jpg20160407_060203.jpg

20160407_060224.jpg20160407_060224.jpg

#34 8 years ago

She's a stunner BigD. I think the Helen translight looks better on the Pro as I like the LUCI translight. That total rock concert lighting MOD is very nice....too bad it's not for sale anymore.
    PLAY IT. PLAY IT. PLAY IT. Such a bad ass pin.

#35 8 years ago

She's a stunner BigD. I think the Helen translight looks better on the Pro as I like the LUCI translight. That total rock concert lighting MOD is very nice....too bad it's not for sale anymore.
    PLAY IT. PLAY IT. PLAY IT. Such a bad ass pin.

Yea I really like the luci trahslight also so I may sell or just hang up the other one.

#36 8 years ago

Luci....Helen....
    ACDC for Christ sakes, where in the f@&k do these stupid ass devil she bitches have anything to do with that theme. Wow. I'm sorry but I am not a fan at all of either of these variants. STUPID!!!

#37 8 years ago
    Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Luci....Helen....
    ACDC for Christ sakes, where in the f@&k do these stupid ass devil she bitches have anything to do with that theme. Wow. I'm sorry but I am not a fan at all of either of these variants. STUPID!!!

But she's a HOT devil... Hot devil chicks good, Ugly Devil chicks bad, very bad

Nice game, congrads my friend, I have a new toy coming tomorrow, not of this level, but still excited for it.

#38 8 years ago
    Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Luci....Helen....

Unknown_(resized).jpegUnknown_(resized).jpeg

#39 8 years ago
    Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Luci....Helen....

Beats the shit out of me lol but its a hell of a good looking pin (best acdc imo) thats what matters to me . Very sexy and adult looking pin for sure and the old lady even appreciates it which is always a plus

#40 8 years ago

"She's a beaut Clark"

#41 8 years ago

All done for now .... added topper, ramp signs, fixed cannon and added coin door decal

20160408_194232.jpg20160408_194232.jpg20160408_194528.jpg20160408_194528.jpg20160408_194323.jpg20160408_194323.jpg20160408_194558.jpg20160408_194558.jpg20160408_194537.jpg20160408_194537.jpg

#42 8 years ago

Might want to add a clear washer under the plastic above that post by the C drop target, my plastic chipped there.

Do the slings too

Looks great though!

#43 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Might want to add a clear washer under the plastic above that post by the C drop target, my plastic chipped there.
    Do the slings too
    Looks great though!

Ok thanks man .. I actually have a few that I will put on

3 weeks later
    #44 7 years ago

Out of all the ACDC pins that is the one to have imop ..

like the extra mods ..

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/awesome-pickup-today-with-lots-of-extra-goodies and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.