(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,219 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Jigz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wayinla.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#65 4 years ago

722 here. Saving up those schmeckles because I have time. The stream was great.

#235 4 years ago

Yeah, I would like a name change for this topic. I think it’s the episode about Little Rick/vampires in the school. Bird Person explains what Wubba-lubba-dub-dub really means.

My choice would be ”And awaaay we go!”.

1 week later
#1238 4 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

The only negative of the trip is now I want an ACNC too.

Me too! Oops! I meant a TNA.

1 year later
#12247 3 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

I’m Mr. Meeseeks look at me!⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Welcome Rick and Morty, Bloodsucker Edition #298, my first NEW game added to the arcade. I say new in both a literal and figurative way, as this game was brand new in box. I got it maxed out with all possible features and have zero regrets. Best theme integration on a pinball game I’ve ever experienced. ⁣⁣

- plastic protectors⁣
- interior graphics ⁣
- knocker kit installed⁣
- shaker kit installed⁣
- speaker kit installed⁣
- kalaxian crystal coin door and legs⁣
- butter cabinet⁣
⁣⁣
That’s the waaaaay the news goes!⁣
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Cool. Does Spooky normally sign the back of the back box?

1 week later
#12303 3 years ago

I received my options sheet and was wondering if there is a picture of the plastic protectors.

I’m thinking of adding the shaker, interactive RGB speaker kit and decal set.

#12311 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I always opt for plastic protectors, it's cheap insurance[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the pics!

2 weeks later
#12898 2 years ago

Invoice came today for #722. Glad I sold one of my pins just in time to make room for this one!

2 weeks later
#13525 2 years ago

Should be getting my #722 RAM in a few days, according to Spooky! My first NIB.

1 week later
#13703 2 years ago

#722 in the house! White flippers with black bands, if anyone is wondering. Had a weird issue that the playfield glass went in crooked causing problems locking the lock down bar. But it was resolved. The yellow envelop wasn’t included so Morgan is sending it soon.
The game appears to play without issues but I’ve never played this pin before. Now to play and understand the rules!

#13714 2 years ago
Quoted from Hench4Life:

What is in the yellow envelope? I don’t think I had one in mine..

Maybe it’s only for me but the important thing that supposed to be in the envelope was a sticker signed by the spooky team and an extra set of decals.

#13716 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Hmm..I didn't get any of that...

I bought extra decals and asked for the team to sign the pin.

#13717 2 years ago

I haven’t put much time (just received it today) into RAM but for the little I played I feel it’s a freaking awesome pin! I had to sell my TNA to make room and was hesitant to do so but RAM hits all the buttons for me, more so than TNA. Call outs are spot on, shots are super varied and challenging, etc.. This is my first NIB and I’m sure glad I got in on it.

#13836 2 years ago

Anyone have this music issue: I’ve had this happen in Scary Terry and Pickle Rick where there was no real background music but just a constant chord being held, like an organ. After the adventure ends the music goes back to normal.

#14009 2 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

17 months I waited for my game to have this happen.
I fell and broke my wrist and have to wear this for the next 8 weeks.
[quoted image]

Oh man! Hope you heal well and fast.

#14053 2 years ago

I’ve had my Rick and Morty for a little over a week and it has been a great game. A few issues have come up.

1. In some adventures the background music turns into the chordal drone, and happens randomly. Doesn’t affect gameplay.
2. After a game sometimes the background music sounds distorted, almost as if underwater. Doesn’t affect gameplay.
3. Anyone have these odd playfield marks? I didn’t notice these when I unboxed and checked the game. They’re only visible from certain angles, not from the player’s view. They aren’t raised or sunken and appears to be beneath the clear. They don’t distort when pressed. Hoping it isn’t some kind of separation of the clear and playfield and that it doesn’t get worse. Doesn’t affect gameplay.

A5731C5E-1C20-4E5E-BAD0-9A1890BEFF3C (resized).jpegA5731C5E-1C20-4E5E-BAD0-9A1890BEFF3C (resized).jpeg
#14106 2 years ago

My upper flipper sometimes sticks in the fired position and won’t go down until another coil fires or until I press the left flipper button. Is this possibly an EOS gap issue? I see that the upper flipper doesn’t have an EOS switch. Any help is greatly appreciated!

#14134 2 years ago
Quoted from wayinla:

My upper flipper sometimes sticks in the fired position and won’t go down until another coil fires or until I press the left flipper button. Is this possibly an EOS gap issue? I see that the upper flipper doesn’t have an EOS switch. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Figured out the problem. Had to re-gap the right flipper button switches. I wonder if the problems with people having a iffy upper flipper are related to the flipper button switch gap?

#14168 2 years ago

One think I hate to do on all pins is tightening the bolts to secure the flipper bats. For R&M what do you folks use for the side that looks like a hex bolt? I couldn’t find an Allen wrench that fit and it didn’t look like a torx head. I ended up using a pair of locking pliers to hold it while tightening the hex nut. Sure seems like it requires a lot to keep the flipper from slipping and I always feel like I’m going to strip the bolt.

3 weeks later
#14816 2 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Here's my own diverter smoother, made for free with clear flexible polycarbonate plastic salvaged from throwaway packaging (reduce, re-use, recycle!):
[quoted image]
I simply cut the piece of plastic to fit and laminated it to the diverter flap with clear packing tape (aka mylar) as shown. The plastic covers the screw heads and forms a nice, smooth, even surface for the ball to glide right over them. I installed the flap without removing or adjusting any part of the diverter, and it would be easily removed and replaced if needed. The plastic should be durable and not wear out, but only time will tell.
IMPORTANT NOTE: the overlapping portion on the right side, ends up not being needed! In one of my posts above I described amazement at the difference 1/8" can make... As it turns out, the 1/16 thickness of that plastic flap overlapping the right side wall, was enough to deflect a ball away from the garage entirely, and instead into the spinner lane! It was so smooth I thought my diverter had quit working - but when I removed the house and played the game to investigate, I was shocked to see the ball deflect from that. Yeah: geometry with speed is a cruel bitch So I cut the plastic flap flush with end of the diverter, but still covering the screw heads. There's no binding (my diverter fasteners are not scraping the backboard) and the overlay flap's intended effect is still in place.
The shot is now so smooth and reliable from either direction and path at any speed, it's one of my favorite shots in this or any game.

Where is this on the playfield?

2 months later
#16055 2 years ago

I decided to adjust the curvature of the garage rail per instructions on this thread. My R&M is a late run so it actually shot pretty well out of the box. The upper right flipper shot to the garage is a tough one for me but has been make able. Once the ball has been shot accurately it did seem to have an impeded motion. After making the modifications the ball seems to travel smoothly towards the garage. I don’t know if the shot is easier to hit. Maybe but at least it’s smoother. I think the next thing to adjust is the right outer loop that goes to the garage. There is something that sometimes prevents the ball from getting to the garage.

#16059 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Take the house off and watch a few loop shots.
I’m going to bet that the ball hits the bolts on your diverter. There are a few fixes listed here.

Thanks. Took the ramps off and the house. I taped a piece of thin PETG plastic using packing tape to the diverter just so it covers the bolts. It made a smoother transition from the rail to the diverter and seemed to make a difference.

I also did the same to near the beginning of the outer right loop. There’s a post that has a rubber grommet on it that seems to deflect the ball. Another PETG fix and I think that loop is now much better.

#16061 2 years ago

No pics of behind the garage but this is the post I used as a guide:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/296#post-6364091

This is a quick pic of the other fix. Sorry it’s after putting the ramp back on.

4663EA67-1F75-4EF4-B60E-F522285755C1 (resized).jpeg4663EA67-1F75-4EF4-B60E-F522285755C1 (resized).jpeg
#16063 2 years ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

I was having issues with that right orbit too. But, I found that just removing the rubber there seems to have mostly resolved the issue. If I have a wonky shot that is a little to the left of the orbit it still can get hung up, but it happens far less often without that rubber.

Thanks, I’ll give it a try!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 13,500.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 300.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wayinla.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=wayinla and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.