(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,219 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Jigz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider venom112.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1643 4 years ago

Anyone know what number they are on at this point? Last I heard was 80.

#1645 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

I’m number #79 I was told to send full payment before 3-20-20 haven’t got a actual date yet but I assuming within 1-2 weeks from now

Thanks for the update

#1704 4 years ago

Any upcoming streams of the game or anyone that has the game plan on streaming soon? Tired of the same stream of the launch party.

#1706 4 years ago

Cool thanks

3 months later
#4198 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

#157 build sheets gotta be close!!!!

I’m #148 and waiting for my build sheet. I’m thinking it should be close as well. Hopefully any day.

#4221 3 years ago

Anyone between 140 - 150 get their build sheet and email yet?

4 weeks later
#4815 3 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Another friendly nudge that I'm looking for a BS R&M. Give me a holler if you're contemplating pulling out.

There is one in the marketplace in hand only 100 plays for 11000

#4941 3 years ago

For those in the states gauging time frames I am #148 and paid in full 7/28/20. I’m thinking it should ship really soon but no shipping notice yet.

1 week later
#5092 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Did any ship today?

Mine is shipping today #148 but have not yet Received a tracking number to confirm. Should see it soon.

1 month later
#6283 3 years ago

Just set up Rick and Morty and won’t boot at all. No error code no light in back box or topper. Anyone run into this ??

3F0513B9-D580-4BBC-830E-AB1BE7F69F76 (resized).jpeg3F0513B9-D580-4BBC-830E-AB1BE7F69F76 (resized).jpeg529F6079-1897-4028-8580-B5CFBBA99414 (resized).jpeg529F6079-1897-4028-8580-B5CFBBA99414 (resized).jpeg
#6285 3 years ago
Quoted from Cammy:

Could be dead hard drive... but try updating the game first.

Thanks I will try to update first. Really odd problem, the screen comes on and just goes to the specs of the PC inside pin. It has several options along the top but I can’t navigate to anything from inside the cabinet. Has a mouse cursor on screen with no way to navigate. That said I have not yet installed the pinballs but I don’t think that would make a difference.

#6288 3 years ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

There sis a sticky tread here on the pcb/motherboard and bios battery. That will show you how to check battery and reset the motherboard with proper settings.

Thanks all I will see if I can update first and see if it makes any difference.

#6374 3 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

I had the same issue. Spooky sent me a pdf with all BIOS settings, to set it to auto boot. You need a USB keyboard to navigate. Pretty painless.

Thanks I actually found the issue the quick connect from the hard drive came apart so I am all good. So far this game is amazing so refreshing to see so much care put into the theme integration. Fun and challenging to shoot. Congrats to spooky on this game it really is special.

4 weeks later
#7297 3 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

It is Stuck on this screen now. Fresh out of box. Playfield lights up, every now and then it will boot to “Hardware Connection Failed” screen.
[quoted image]

Same problem I had. Lift the playfield there is a quick connect that got unplugged. follow the cable from the PNY hard drive on the right side in the back box. You will see a connector loose and hanging under the playfield. just reconnect it and it will read the hard drive. Just make sure the colors match up when plugging in yellow goes to yellow black goes to black and so on.

3 weeks later
#8445 3 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Yep. I didn't sign for it, so it will all get squared away.
I'll just have to wait a while longer. No worries.

Same thing happened to me Fed Ex is terrible for freight. I have purchased many pins over the years and never had a problem. First time getting delivery from FedEx and mine was beyond destroyed glass everywhere. On top of that I notice they are the same way in delivering packages boxes all look like they were crushed under a pile of other boxes. Lucky if you get a fed ex delivery these days undamaged. Never seem to be like that until recently.

3 months later
#11468 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I just nailed some really tough shots in succession and was struck by the lack of combo recognition (via some kind of bonus or special callout).
Would love to see some combo support added to the code.

Totally agree for as this game is call outs and combo bonuses would be icing on the cake. This game is so well integrated in every way. Would love to hear some exciting sound effects or voice work for combos.

2 months later
#13825 2 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

Thanks for the feedback. I understand we dont know the future...but, has spooky continued to work on their other titles, updating, improving the code?

The code on this R&M is fantastic even in its current revision it does not disappoint. Rick potion number 9 is the wizard mode for now and is only obtained by completing the adventure card. The assets in code sound and call outs are one of the best in all of pinball.

1 month later
#14598 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

More than a bad habit, sacrilege!
Man, installed the Spooky bushings and rebuild the flippers yesterday. Wow, the game is playing great/smooth now. Lowering the flippers and making sure they are setup and adjusted properly makes a huge difference on this game.
[quoted image]

I have not received any bushings from spooky. Are these being sent out or do I need to call?

#14600 2 years ago
Quoted from Jigz:

You need to shoot them an email requesting the new bushings and they'll send them right out. I emailed [email protected] and had them in a couple of days.

Cool thanks for the reply

2 weeks later
#14913 2 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

This is how they look when installed. They are flush with the playfield.
[quoted image]

How difficult is it to I talk these switches? What tools are needed?

#14916 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Soldering iron, a small drill-bit on a dremel (I like to pre-drill the plastic flange), and a nut-driver/screwdriver. Oh, and a lighter for the heat shrink tubing. Takes about 10 min a switch.

Thank you for the info I appreciate it .

#14955 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Oooh great question man. I know Scott was doing audio for the next P3 game and while I appreciate Elwin games, Scott’s games are way more interesting to me and I’m stoked for game 3. Also, please run 1 TNA 2.0 for me before you start Halloween and Ultraman.

I second that I would also be in for a TNA 2.0. Scott’s designs are excellent.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 210.00
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 13,500.00
Trade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

9,999 (OBO)
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider venom112.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=venom112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.