(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,217 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 24 hours ago by Octomodz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider usmcsgt0331.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9919 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

and in 5 years and season 10 of R&M, they release a new backglass

Here's a new one:

ebay.com link: Rick and Morty Bloodsuckers Edition Pinball Ultra Rare Limited Translite

s-l400 (resized).jpgs-l400 (resized).jpg

#9981 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

And those 5 sold out.
Starting a list so I can make a larger batch:
1 - calfdemon
1- gac
1- jonesjb
1 - mikes

Please add me to the list, I'll take one if you make more

#10027 3 years ago

Rick: Hey, why do you have Future's self titled album on vinyl?

Balthazar: Look closer

Rick: Oh, shit, he signed it!

Balthazar: Closer

Rick: He signed it in molly and percocet!

20210119_094108.jpg20210119_094108.jpg
20210119_094118.jpg20210119_094118.jpg

Ok, it's not actually molly and percocet, it's glue and crushed up tylenol. I'm going to hang it on the wall next to my Rick and Morty machine!

#10147 3 years ago
Quoted from macethetemplar:

To everyone having issues with the update USB....
The issue is not with the USB stick (unless it is inoperable) it is with the way it is formatted. They need to be formatted to FAT32 and that is no easy task if you do not understand disk formatting. FAT32 was never meant for large amounts of storage and is a very old format. The easiest solution is to use a program called guiformat on a windows computer. If you have an apple it's going to be easier to find someone with a windows you can use. Although this is very simple to some of us make sure you read the instructions a few times to understand the process before attempting.
---
Feel like I need to say this... IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS DO NOT TRY IT, you could end up erasing your computer or external drives. Again I am saying attempt this at your own risk.
---
1 - Find a USB drive with at least 8gb, the updates are getting bigger and you will probably need at least that down the road (You can also use a microsd card with a usb adapter, technically the same thing to a computer)
2 - Copy and paste the Download Link to your web browser >> (http://krikzz.com/pub/support/everdrive-gba/tools/guiformat-x64.Exe)<<
3 - Do not plug in the USB yet. If you did just eject it for now.
4 - Start up guiformat and write down the list of active drives you see in the drop down. C: E: etc... These are the important ones you DO NOT want to erase (When you plug in the USB a new drive will be recognized and added to the list and that will be the one you select)
5 - Close the program guiformat (It will need reopened to recognize the USB device once you plug it in)
6 - Plug in the device you want to format (Windows needs a few moments to recognize the drive) (Remember what you plugged in will be ERASED)
7 - Start up guiformat again and select the USB device (THIS IS THE DANGEROUS STEP) You should now see and know without a doubt the new drive in the drop down menu is the USB you just plugged in, If you have any doubt see step 3.
8 - Leave the block size at its default, no reason to change it. Go ahead and start the format. There will be some text zipping by that shouldnt take long, you are looking for the line the says DONE.
9 - Drive should now be formatted to FAT32, go ahead and copy the update to it and continue with the manufacturer/programmer instructions. Make sure you are using the BLUE USB port in the machine.
10 - Keep the usb in or near the machine for reuse so you never have to do this again

I used this exact method a few days ago to update my machine, it worked perfectly and I highly recommend people follow these instructions!

#10161 3 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Why does this brand new game - need so many tweaks, protectors and mods to just play?

It doesn't NEED anything, people just enjoy customizing their pin and having fun with it

#10164 3 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

It most definitely NEEDS tweaks and adjustments. Spooky even posted them.

So, it absolutely NEEDS something to make it playable out of the box? Custom tuning a machine isn't a necessity in order to play it

1 week later
#10443 3 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Has the leg issue been resolved. Anyone with current games have their legs biting into the cabinet and messing up the decals?

Received my machine about 3 weeks ago (my first pinball machine!!!) and used some felt protectors under the legs. Excellent fit with the felt protectors, the smallest gap I can fit my driver's license in, the largest gap I can fit 2 credit cards (that's going around all 4 legs, top to bottom on each side). I have no idea if it will pinch without the felt, but it was an extremely cheap solution without any worries. Can't remember if I bought the felt from PBL or Marcos, either should work perfectly.

#10554 3 years ago

Starting to fill my machine with a shitload of Meeseeks, lol. Way too many mods to list, pretty much everything including custom art blades and a Kruzman playfield!

20210126_222852.jpg20210126_222852.jpg

Custom translite a friend gave me as a gift, my name is Ryan and my wife's nickname is Rose. Thought it was hilarious, so it stays on the machine!

20210202_230947.jpg20210202_230947.jpg

Dickle Rick (Yes, you read that correctly, Google it. Posting the full photo of it would probably get my account locked, lol) dangling from the underside of the machine, lol

#10583 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

I like the topper to the megaseed tree. Did you make that or did you buy it somewhere?

Got them from the Mod Couple, I think they went through a few revisions, they might have to update the pics on their page. IIRC, they changed the color on their piece to better match the existing tree in the pin. They might have even revised the megaseeds, but I'm not sure on that one. I bought mine months ago and it looks great! If you like the way it looks, pick one up from them, it should be the same as what I have installed. The branches have flexible cable in them, so you can style your tree top as desired. Here's a link to their mod:

https://themodcouplepinball.com/collections/rick-morty-spooky-pinball-collection/products/rick-and-morty-flipper-rick-custom-3d-flippers-individual-flipper-1

Quoted from macethetemplar:

Check out those pin blades! Hilarious that you picked that dickle Rick off of etsy! also don't know why your image is coming up sideways but in case people are missing the true nature of it ill repost it not sideways...
[quoted image]

Thanks! Those blades were also a gift, so no idea where to get them. I've tried searching, but nothing has come up. I wish the mountains were a little bit lighter in color, then they'd match the landscape on the exterior of the cabinet a little better. However, I really like them and they look fucking awesome in person! Was also a pain in the ass to install without removing the playfield!

Thanks for fixing the photo of Dickle Rick, I didn't know it was messed up. Looks fine on my Android phone and tablet, no idea why it would be different on another system. It appears the Etsy shop I bought the Dickle Rick from is taking a break from production, but here's a link (NSFW):

https://www.etsy.com/listing/537018608/dickle-rick-pickle-scientist-dildo?show_sold_out_detail=1&ref=nla_listing_details

It's the absolute most Rickdiculous mod I could possibly find, it's fucking hilarious and fits the ridiculous humor theme the show is known for! It's kinda like truck nuts, but for a pinball machine (and equally worthless), lol.

1 week later
#10886 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Once delivered mine will be sitting in garage until spring ... sigh ...
[quoted image]

Apu, here's your new avatar:

074036f3bfa59e42c4b4bcdf6a3692d0.jpg074036f3bfa59e42c4b4bcdf6a3692d0.jpg

4 months later
#14959 2 years ago

Well, I've got a problem. The launch ball button and both right flippers aren't working. Played a few games tonight and it just stopped. I've spent the past few hours chasing wires, but I can't find the source of the problem.

Anyone else experience this issue? Everything is plugged in, so I have no idea what's going on. Not sure if it will help, but here's some pics of the wiring. Any help is greatly appreciated!

20210710_020445.jpg20210710_020445.jpg
20210710_020452.jpg20210710_020452.jpg
20210710_020408.jpg20210710_020408.jpg
20210710_020501.jpg20210710_020501.jpg

#14964 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Both right flippers
Right sling
Anti-grav magnet
Are all grouped together. Does the left sling work, but not the right?
Check the fuses on the board in the backbox. Sounds like one is blown.
[quoted image]

Thank you very much for the help! It might be a blown fuse, there's one that doesn't look like the others (#4 in the pic, lower right corner).

20210710_022503.jpg20210710_022503.jpg

Here it is compared to another fuse, possible problem fuse on the right:

20210710_023250.jpg20210710_023250.jpg

The fuse on the left is a single wire with a ball in the middle, the one on the right is a twisted wire and the wire is still connected.

#14967 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

The fuse on the right looks blown visually, but you could test it with a cheap multimeter if you have one.

Thank you for the info! I don't have a multimeter, so can't test it. I could probably swap the fuses around and see what happens. This is my first and only pinball machine, sooooo it's a learning process, lol. Going to Google search for some pinball machine fuses now!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 13,500.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider usmcsgt0331.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=usmcsgt0331 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.