(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5194 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
7D6D3928-CBAA-4B77-9399-16C3A351E2F8 (resized).jpeg
20231227_100828 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider therealdroopy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#363 4 years ago

I like the single search light, but if its meant to be a beacon it should rotate one direction and alternate red and white (evenly)or red and whatever the current playfield color is

#364 4 years ago

Multiple search lights could scan from the corners (one in each)

#370 4 years ago

The plumbus tilt animation has me wondering if there are more custom animations in the game or anymore planned for the future.

#581 4 years ago

To the people that have played it, is there any portal light/effect in the garage? I know the topper spins and you get a callout and an insert lit. Just wondering if the physical hole in the garage has anything.

#870 4 years ago

So if the shooter lane coil gets turned down to stop it from going to far and missing the upper flipper feed, which is important for the skill shot. Is the problem where we saw two balls stuck in the shooter lane going to be worse or has something changed code wise to prevent this? Asking for a friend

#1232 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok since nobody else is going to say it I will! R&M is a fricken ass kicker sadistically designed and build to demoralize you with every plunge! All while insulting you and stripping away Any assumption you may have had that you were a decent player!! Yeah I said it!! I played it for 5 hours today at home and while it does let you get one high score (mine was 4 mil ish) the rest of the time it makes you walk away like a bitch! Scott and Charlie conspired this evil machine to destroy positive thoughts of victory and force you to walk away with your tail between your legs! Aside from it playing as if the pinball was a meteor on fire, an amazingly fun game and the code to this point is absolutely brilliant. Hats off guys we are not worthy.....
Off note to Eric. The newer "Fart" code made the game reset every time. Needs a bit of polish...

Nice, cant wait!

#1332 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Yeah, put in another fuse.

A bigger fuse till it doesnt blow.

#1344 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

But if the ability to press the flipper and magnasave is coded out, it still wouldn't work.

Correct, the bigger fuse was me joking around, fuses are sized for protection and should never be replaced with a bigger size. Or foil

1 week later
#1542 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Any guesses where it ends up?

I added the ratings up and did the average it might be number 5

2 weeks later
#1939 3 years ago

Beat me to it!

1 week later
#2083 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I
What: A handicap override, for certain players in a multiplayer game (for home owners).

The morty for that option could be
tall Morty/ slow Rick

#2175 3 years ago

I appreciate the fb updates, since I dont have an account. Good to see the new shop.

#2214 3 years ago

So after watching the JD stream with wide open swearing I was curious since I can't remember. Does the game have a 1% setting and does it have a setting to automatically change to a different value at a certain time? The reason I'm asking is I have older kids (that have heard swearing) but I think the 1% would be one of those " did I just hear that?" moments. My take on the whole wireform thing is if they have the ramps and are powder coating them in house in that crazy purple (assuming powder coating) room. Maybe weld a tab on the end for a foam ball stop before coating or spiral cut a rubber for the end if they have them all coated. If not maybe they could change them. Hello kettle my name is pot. Haven't been around to much and dont know the Emery family but they dont seem like the type of company to knowingly want to screw anyone over. What do I know Im just a random post on a forum about an awesome game.

#2225 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

The swearing has 1% and 99% and in between 10 and 90 it’s 5 or10% steps, I can’t remember which off hand.
There’s a quick toggle in the service menu between (your setting) and (off) via the launch button. Also there is a timed override where you can set an auto on and off time for the override of your setting to off. There’s a key post about it in one of the R&M threads somewhere.

Awesome thanks, I appreciate it and all the hands on you and everyone else does with the streams and forums.

#2228 3 years ago

Nice, cant wait till I can get mine. Hopefully this fall or before Christmas. Was thinking late summer early fall pre virus. Stay safe everyone. The new Spooky building looks big enough to double social distance.

#2241 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I know BK hates video modes ... but wouldn't something like this be awesome?
(or maybe just me, I'm a long time fighting game fan)

The 8bit promos for rick and morty are awesome. Since one of the next adventures is blood dome. Maybe something with the horseshoe lock and "two balls enter one ball leaves" video fighting mode while locked, if you lose one ball drains(dead flippers). Then the other one drops and you need to start the lock process over to battle. When you win video mode, one ball drops out to complete shots to get to the castle. Random thoughts or something about stacking balls on one side of horseshoe lock to make sentient arm morty for a two ball multiball battle. As a huge fan of Mad Max this episode is one of my favorites. Excited to see what they come up with. Blood dome mod over the lock.

1 week later
#2520 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Found a ball trap! it must have flown there during multiball.[quoted image]

I cant wait to have this problem

#2541 3 years ago

Whoa hold on is "rail gate" over? Wondering if we are going to see an adventure where you un-curse objects and beat the shit out of the devil or maybe defeat snakes and help time traveling testicle monsters. Form a crew and do random shots to defeat heist-o-tron. The possibilities are awesome. Really excited to see implementation of rickmancing the stone. Blood dome!!

#2574 3 years ago

Curbside pickup of pinball machines sounds fair

#2625 3 years ago

Story train mode would need to be ridiculously confusing and have meta pinball references

2 weeks later
#2885 3 years ago

Butter baby!

4 weeks later
#3725 3 years ago

That's 21 per week!

7T6Ht3-1_1.gif7T6Ht3-1_1.gif
3 weeks later
#4433 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Have you heard of the 12 Labors of Hercules? Let’s just say it is worse to get into the Beta program.

Is one of them living in Wisconsin? Cause I have a co-worker that I may be able to move in with. Not ready to denounce Mn yet though.
But since I dont have my machine yet, blood dome is more semantics dome for me getting access to beta

1 week later
#4680 3 years ago

Bookmarked page! Love this thread

#4716 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnDeere:

Woot! Now we just need someone to stream it.

Really want to see blood dome, how it was done. I saw ep on the fury road build.

#4717 3 years ago

iepinball twitch new code stream

#4830 3 years ago

Hopefully with the content and seasons of possibilities it never gets finished. At least until the next spooky title Im guessing.

1 week later
#4998 3 years ago
1 week later
#5250 3 years ago

I'm guessing drilling the holes at the end of the slot would break it using a drill bit. But if you used a dremel and cone shaped grinding stone, that would probably work.

2 weeks later
#5606 3 years ago

OK I may be way off base but when the gromfolmites show up at Bird persons wedding and the shooting starts a scrotum shaped instrument (drums maybe I can't remember) but it gets shot twice. Will see if I can find a clip

#5607 3 years ago

Or same episode looking for planets maybe tiny planet could be a silver ball "our cup
run-eth over"

#5749 3 years ago

Possible easter egg use in the game? Is this a reference to partnership with spooky?

Screenshot_20200913-211634_[adult swim] (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200913-211634_[adult swim] (resized).jpg
#5830 3 years ago

Going to join the side track, They live would be cool. Especially if they could get the playfield to change with lighting somehow to sunglasses on mode. OBEY, CONSUME.

#5835 3 years ago

Does anyone know if spooky charges tax based on Benton or your local tax? Also is there a benefit to paying cash? I'm driving out to Benton to pick it up and curious if I can pay when I pick it up or if I will need to arrange something else for payment. Curious on tax and cash to see how far from butter I am.

#5845 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

253 options sheet confirmed back to Spooky. Still excited to get this thing!

Getting closer! 2 maybe 3 weeks with any luck. Love to see more people getting closer to their games!

#5915 3 years ago

-And here’s the kicker…. When zero happens, not only does the pop bumper “reset device” become active. The second ball in the portal trough comes out… A negative two ball multiball, difficult to manage, and if either of the two balls touch the reset device pop bumper, Stage 3 banked points is lost! RESET!!

The slam reset is awesome and evil!
(Not sure why it didn't show that its not my post, maybe deleted to much?)

#5938 3 years ago

Is that a portal on a lcd screen? Does it have motion?

#6084 3 years ago

Process started!

20200929_221623 (resized).jpg20200929_221623 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#6507 3 years ago

Anyone have an approximate amount of time the machine takes on the line till it can be picked up (at spooky)? I know I'll get it, just really excited.

#6513 3 years ago
Quoted from tarzxvf:

Seems like once its on the line - its ready in a week or so. What number are you?

#6633 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

That is officially the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen done to a pinball machine. Good luck selling it.

Why would he sell it?

#6784 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Not shitting on the product.
Does a product like this work in a pin easily?[quoted image]

I've got one in my car (older aux jack no Bluetooth) and in my 90's receiver in the garage so I can play music from my cell phone. That being said the car one went bad, lost stereo.
I replaced it and this one you can't wiggle it or it loses power. I bought a new one for my garage and it works great. You get what you pay for, try to find a brand name. Not something pumped out in mass from China with no quality control.

1 week later
#7204 3 years ago
Quoted from canea:

And no matter what you post on pinside you will be told you're absolutely wrong within an hour.
Can you tell us how to turn down the knob again? We don't get it.

Post # 5873
Key post

#7259 3 years ago
Quoted from rdonohue13:

Where are we at on deliveries and invoices and payments I haven’t seen many updates on this lately?

#279 is ready for pickup

1 week later
#7509 3 years ago

Finally got up and running, had a few issues that I got figured out. Need to adjust the upper flipper feed, other than that my son and I were having a blast. Well done to everyone involved in this. Going to check for updated code sometime later today. Had a couple of shutdowns, not a big deal. Playing for fun, cranked the balls up to nine to get some practice and work on shots. I definitely need more practice, it was hard to call it a night.

#7599 3 years ago

Anyone have issues with the left flipper not working, the first time it happened I just cycled power and it came back. Tried that again and no luck went into coil test and wouldn't fire. Flipper switch is fine. Tried spooky but its after hours. If anyone has ideas were to start I'd love to hear them. Need to run errands and will dig into it when I get home. Hoping for something simple.

The power connector is sloppy on the board in the head. There were other coils not working, but didn't notice till I got into the test menu.

#7726 3 years ago

Has anyone else had restart issues during game play on the latest code?

#7854 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

This has 5 ball multiball? I thought only 3 was possible? How many mb modes are there currently? I've only ever seen the first one.

The first time it happened to me, all I could think was "what the hell is going on?" Didn't keep all five very long as I have a hard time not panic flipping with that many balls.

1 week later
#8139 3 years ago

"Morty you rocked this like Jessica gave you the keys to the kingdom" literally laughed out loud. I love this game! Thanks team Spooky and Justin.

#8144 3 years ago
Quoted from mariobeans:

Anyone have a link for the pinball monk spooky coil coolers? can't seem to find them on pinballmonk.com

Its in the pinside shop under biz, think it might be "pinball monk"

1 week later
#8542 3 years ago
Quoted from mariobeans:

lol I'm so blind. found em

I did the same thing

#8681 3 years ago

Quick question, after you spell slam and the pop bumper is flashing again (like the initial seed) is that not supposed to be another mega seed?

#8685 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Spelling SLAM lights the slam save (i.e. when the pop bumper drains you it gives you the ball back). Nothing to do with mega seeds.

I get the slam save part, but why does it flash until it gets hit again after the first seed is collected (start of game) and you've spelled "slam" the pop bumper flashes.

I will look in the settings menu when I get home

Ep was to quick, thank you.

#8886 3 years ago

Is it time for the next Easter egg thread name?

#8902 3 years ago

When I tried to update the first time it didn't work for me. I had bought bigger storage space drive, then found my daughter's old lady bug drive was able to format it to fat32 and it worked like a charm. So the wife got a nice new drive and I get a lady bug for my future updates.

#8904 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

The one I have working for my update this week. I got a marker and tape and labelled - Spooky R&M Update, so I don't fuck it up next times

Got the lady bug hanging on my coin door keys.

2 weeks later
#9419 3 years ago

Time to open the hood again, since I trimmed down the bushings and lowered the flippers I've been getting more air balls. I also put new green titan rubbers on. Not sure if its a combo of both but going to raise my right flipper a little. Morty got a little aggressive with the basketball hoop as its laying in the driveway now. Gives me a chance to do some other tweaks while I'm in there. Forced me to stop hitting start.20201228_120630 (resized).jpg20201228_120630 (resized).jpg

#9421 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Why not wait until Spooky releases the updated bushings?

I have already trimmed down the bushings. Did this earlier. Needed to get hoop out of driveway,, its hard enough for me. Will install new bushings when we get them or save for a rebuild. Seemed like I was getting a lot of English (not sure if there is a pinball term) on the ball prior to lowering. I need all the help I can get. I did double my GC score. But have no evidence that it wasn't just luck. Still loads of fun and I don't mind a little tinkering so long as it doesn't keep the game down for to long. On a side note I love the Terry call out "welcome to my nightmare castle" wondering if there will be more Easter eggs in addition to the TNA dimension.

#9425 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Turn down the flipper power. It's likely that now your flippers are making more direct contact with the ball so the higher power could be too much after your adjustments.

Will give this a try

#9443 3 years ago

Anyone else have an issue where you make it into the garage but it doesn't eject out of the scoop at the flippers and you end up with two balls in the subway? The first time if I remember correctly a ball search didn't work to eject it. Not sure if its a code thing or if the ball is skipping switches/optos? Hasn't happened to often. Just curious if there's a known cause and possible solution.

#9469 3 years ago

Ok, need some help. I am going to email spooky if I can't get it figured out. That being said, my left flipper crapped out. Switch test good coil test bad. Wire from board to coil good, coil has same ohms as lower right coil. Fuses on board good. Thinking its the transistor? But not sure, entertaining family and was hoping for a solution I might be able to fix. If anyone has ideas I would appreciate any help.

#9471 3 years ago

Thank you for the link will try to dig into it tomorrow (technically today). Not sure about soldering on the board, got an email in to spooky also. If they will warranty it I would try my hand at it to get it going for new years party. I Might even have a transistor from an electronics kit laying around?

#9473 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I don't know what they're using, but you want to make sure whatever you replace it with (if it's indeed bad) is compatible. No need to multiply your problems.

Yes will definitely check for numbers or move one from a flasher as you suggested. Also the fan kit went in easy. Will have to see what the 3rd fan costs.

#9510 3 years ago

So testing / trouble shooting did confirm bad transistor. Spooky worked with me all day via email to verify it was in fact the transistor. Should ship one out on Monday. Decided I wanted it running sooner so I stole #1 (unused?) and put it in #8(left flipper) Was extra careful with the iron and the solder sucker definitely helped.
Happy new year!

20210101_000842 (resized).jpg20210101_000842 (resized).jpg
#9540 3 years ago

Noooo

20210101_222341 (resized).jpg20210101_222341 (resized).jpg
#9621 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

All this talk about the lcd got me to go “fondle” my settings

Also did this, the viewing angle is real. If I was a foot shorter it looks amazing. Still looks better than the em reels next to it and the alpha numeric displays farther down. Might have to see if I could come up with a way to tip the screen, If I get really bored, but as Zablon said I also don't spend a lot of time looking up from the playfield.

1 week later
#9819 3 years ago

If anyone is having issues with the tight loop shot not registering I highly recommend the magnetic reed switch from M&M creations. Pm Sonic. Went in easy, really satisfying having that shot register finally. I also replaced the right loop switch next to it. Was having issues with the ball hanging up on it.

1 month later
#10794 3 years ago

I'm sure I can look for a different thread, but just curious what people are using to clean the playfield? My first NIB and I don't want to wreck the awesome job Spooky has done with the playfield. Side note for Eric could you make it possible to still enter a dimension if the ball skips over the garage hole from the right orbit? Or at least an option to toggle?

#10812 3 years ago

Thanks for all the help, I honestly appreciate it! Kiss sounds awesome, just wanted to get some experienced input on the subject. Don't want to duck up the playfield with the wrong cleaner. Melty smeary clear would definitely break me.

8 months later
#16277 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Hey Everyone - I was mid-game earlier this evening and lost power to a section of the solenoids.
I sent a note over to Spooky's Service team after hours today so I'm sure they will reply back on Monday, but in the meantime since I was kind of hoping to play it this weekend does anyone possibly know what I should check or should I just wait for their reply?
In test mode, it is mostly the A5-B1s that don't work as noted below.
- Knocker
- Right Flipper lower
- right flipper upper
- anti gravity
- cabinet knocker
- Shaker motor
- Shooter lane launch
- topper motor
- trough eject (main)
If this was my Williams System 11 or WPC I would check the continuity on the fuse that is linked to these functions. Does it work the same way on these new machines?

I had an issue with the fuse holder not holding fuse secure enough. Try pulling the fuse on the affected board (won't have all the red lights like the others) , test it while its out and gently pinch the holders together

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Aurora, OH
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods
Interactive

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider therealdroopy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=therealdroopy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.