(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5194 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
7D6D3928-CBAA-4B77-9399-16C3A351E2F8 (resized).jpeg
20231227_100828 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tarzxvf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4412 3 years ago

Are they building them out of order? If all the AUS exports are shipped together - you have to wait until the very last one is ready?

#4507 3 years ago

So the international units are being built out of order? Looks like some of the 190's are out of the way as well. No complaints just curious

#4512 3 years ago
Quoted from mslow:

Must be building out of order. I’m #134 and not scheduled to ship till next week.

What options? I know butter cabs are taking longer to ship.

#4634 3 years ago

Anyone get their build sheets or invoices today? Love watching those numbers climb!!

#4698 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Would this be of service? I'm not a website designer and the info is gleaned from this thread. But, might keep us from answering the same question over and over again.
https://sites.google.com/view/whatnumber/home

Amazing - thank you for doing this!

#4788 3 years ago

Has not been updated in a week. Should add the date to it so we know as well.

Hopefully someone posts new numbers today or tomorrow

#4794 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

I haven't updated because I'm just taking the info that people post in the R&M threads. No one has posted anything since I updated. However, if you are suggesting I put a date behind each item as it is updated, I can do that. I just updated the ratings today.

Perfect - thank you!

#4853 3 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

Got #203 option sheet, no invoice but I think my distro is just very organized and will be ready to have it submitted
I bet I get my game in hand delivered by October 1!

If you don't mind sharing - who is your distro?

2 weeks later
#5294 3 years ago

#242 here - just received my build sheet from my distro. Looks like they sent build sheets out for 231-250.

2 weeks later
#5614 3 years ago

I see the tracker shows #203 was shipped last week and delivered this week? I thought we were in the 170's, can anyone confirm? International maybe?

#5698 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

My Rick and Morty arrives next week, I was planning on adding Titan rubbers to my pin. As I was looking at their color selection, I was originally planning on going with purple or glow. But I'm wondering if light blue might look good? It's not an obvious choice, however, the blue is an accent color throughout the artwork and might create unity with all of the crystals, Meeseeks, and Cthulhu across the artwork. Thoughts?
[quoted image]

Why'd yours take so long to get to you? In the low 200's and I thought you were 143?

#5704 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

So is there a delay in production because Soooky doesn’t have CPU boards in stock?

Who said they don't have CPU boards in stock? The only thing that was mentioned was after games in the 80s or so they switched boards.

#5721 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

The "Code Update" text under the R&M images on spookypinball.com/game-support is the latest ... However ...

Feedback so far is that the fix for the video drop out works - so yeah, I'll probably do another public build soon. But late on a friday isn't great for that.

He's stating the link on spookys site is broken. It points to your site - which redirects back to the spooky site.

https://soldmy.org/rm-gamecode-20200826.pkg

#5754 3 years ago

Any new numbers or deliveries for anyone? We need to know!

#5756 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Pinsider newovad kindly maintains this tracker: https://sites.google.com/view/whatnumber/home

Oh yes, I hawk over that too, but a lot of his data comes from people providing updates here.

#5764 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Ha. ALL of my data comes from here. Some people private message me but I'm not bothering Spooky because I doubt they will give me that info. Plus, it doesn't really matter. It's 11 to 15 machines per week. Do the math as needed.
Also, my numbers are almost a week old because we typically don't see any new info until Tuesday.

Maybe we should use a sheet to track things as well, since the numbers are jumping all over (with international shipping) or whatever.

I think we know a few of the blocks that went to the distributors at least.

We were up to early 200's and then it seems were back down to the 180's.. I am not really sure.

1 week later
#5962 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

OK,#182,183,192>then jump to #212>another jump>#243,260,273! Is there a reason for the way outta sequence numbers?? Just wondering cause I'm watching and saving for #499,and don't follow the production numbers???

There is also a difference between when the build sheet is requested, submitted, invoiced shipped. We are doing our best of tracking all 4.

#6078 3 years ago

242 paid in full today - hoping to have it in a few weeks!!!

#6186 3 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

I have zero regrets or jealousy over GNR or Avengers.
I’m in day 4 of #208 and in love with the games theme, shots and really the total package.
When you get a Spooky game, you know it’s a journey, and part of the package. I buy and forget. I don’t read the threads until it arrives. Then it’s like no wait at all. Out of site out of mind until the day is here.

I admire your restraint. I literally check this thread 20 times a day.

#6272 3 years ago

What method are people using for external subs for R&M? Just jumping it off of the sub in the cabinet?

#6274 3 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

I disconnected the cabinet speaker and ran wires to an old 10" pioneer sub from my car stereo days, in a 10" sealed enclosure off ebay. Cost me about £20 for the enclosure and the cables. Sounds great with none of the rattle you get from driving the cab speaker too hard.

Is your pioneer sub a powered sub? Was thinking about buying a Polk PSW10 off amazon.

#6289 3 years ago

Any new numbers this fine Tuesday?

#6308 3 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

So is anyone gonna make up some "SUPER LIMITED standard edition" plaques (in the style of the BSE plaques) for us lucky grey-armor guys?

Lol the TRUE LE!

#6311 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I got word today that mine is going to ship today. Not sure when it will arrive, but it's going to be very close to my birthday which is awesome.

That is great news! I am 7 numbers after you - have not heard anything yet. Did you pay early? I know Joe invoiced earlier September.

#6338 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Hmmm, 234 (PinballSTAR) and I have not heard any shipping news. Hoping soon!

I am 242 - and 243 has received shipping notification, I have not.

#6341 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I'll hold off bugging Joe for a few more days, no rush really. Wonder if he has to tell some of his customers they're not getting the GnR CE they put a deposit on? What a cluster f*ck! I love my POTC, but JJP as a company, not so much.

Patience isn't my strong suit. LOL

#6352 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Dont forget the butter cabs, I'll bet they do them in small batches. They have to be extra careful in assembly. So slower?
So they might jump ahead 10 to 30 numerical spots to build 10 or so butter cabs at once.
Just a guess,
Message from the Freeeek Kingdom.

Mine isn't a butter cab :/

#6506 3 years ago

#242 has shipped - should have it soon!!!

#6509 3 years ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

Anyone have an approximate amount of time the machine takes on the line till it can be picked up (at spooky)? I know I'll get it, just really excited.

Seems like once its on the line - its ready in a week or so. What number are you?

#6536 3 years ago

I'd bet you have yours by the end of the month. Good luck!

#6612 3 years ago

242 has made it home!

Had some issues out of box - a cable came unplugged in the back box which was preventing the machine from booting all the way. One of my speaker LEDs does not work, the connector is burnt on the speaker side. The amp in the bottom of the machine was free floating (none of the 4 screws were present, or present in the cabinet). The balls it shipped with were pitted and one had a huge gouge in it, I promptly replaced them with silverjets.

I am also having some issues with the flippers dropping when hit with a hard impact from a ball. I have not had much time to troubleshoot that yet.

I called support for help locating the unplugged cable and Luke answered and was very helpful.

Overall pretty happy, the game is very TOUGH! Worth the wait for sure.

#6683 3 years ago

#242 here - and I too have decal damage around the front legs (can't easily inspect the back). This seems a bit crazy to me... is this a new problem with the recent run of machines??

#6777 3 years ago

Trying to compile a list of all the adventures.

Blood Dome
Total Rickall
Get Swifty
Whirl Dirly
Pirates of the Pancreas
Pickle Rick

What is the Roy life choices one called? Am I missing any others?

#6978 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Spooky pleeeeease gift is a new adventure for Halloween. Pretty please with sugar on top.

Oh purty please! and make it a spoooooky one!

#7150 3 years ago
Quoted from jaybeedee:

The other thing I have noticed is that I am getting way more tilt warnings. Possibly just default settings gave changed when I lost my previous settings and scores.

I have only had one reset on maybe 200 games since 1012 release, which is a huge improvement over the previous release. Bravo! I've noticed the shaker will set the tilt warnings off, especially if you nail that spinner loop over and over.

1 week later
#7594 3 years ago

Maybe the ship coil needs tweaked to be less powerful? I've got a lot of games on mine and have not had any problems yet, but I did buy a backup plastic just in case.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 300.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tarzxvf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=tarzxvf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.