(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,219 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Jigz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spelunk71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1376 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

2 or 3 weeks ago they still had #94 available. I missed that by a day. Trying to move up the list has become a challenging game in itself. Can't wait.

Same here. If anyone wants to swap places to help me move up the list (#507 BSE) let me know. I could probably sweeten the deal a bit.

3 months later
#3409 3 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

I always feel like they sound more like "Clack!."
Petition to change name to Clacker

6CE7C78B-6342-43B5-BB66-AD8B3592912B (resized).png6CE7C78B-6342-43B5-BB66-AD8B3592912B (resized).png
#3471 3 years ago

There was some discussion a while back about repositioning the topper so it sits an inch or two lower. Has anyone done this recently? Spooky folks: Is that something that could be done at the factory? Unfortunately, my ceiling is about an inch too low.

#3522 3 years ago
Quoted from sthippie:

Hey everyone. #533 checking in. Can someone post the dimensions in-box and out? I wanna know how much of my apartment needs to be dynamited to get this thing in the house next summer.....

Out of box:
52”L X 29”W X 76”H (without topper), 88.5”H (with topper)

I have a power sander on order to shave an inch or so off my door frame to get that sucker in () and am waiting to hear if the topper can be modified to sit a bit lower. Dynamite is plan B. Let me know if you have an extra stick.

#3525 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Wouldn’t you take it in folded up on a trolley?
As it comes in the box?
Then it’ll be under 5’ high ...
rd

True, but I’ve got a height and a width issue. My ceiling is an inch too low to accommodate the raised topper and the doorway is exactly 29”’ wide. I think if I can sand to get another inch or so of width clearance it should go in just fine.

#3527 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I have a 30” door (29” open) in my game room and simply removing the door and popping off the perimeter door stops (the trim pieces the door closes against) can fit most any new game through. Door stops can be removed with a small pry bar or chisel normally held in place with small staples or Brad nails. Simple to put back on and no permanent sanding.

Thanks for the tip. The house was built in the 1930s and has some quirky construction, but definitely worth a shot.

#3531 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Sand an INCH off the door frame?
You know that you could take out 4 bolts from the head and rotate it slightly to get the game through the door, right? No sanding required.

Nah...only a half inch on each side. Thanks for that info, though I was kinda looking forward to breaking out the power tools (not).

I suppose I could just remove the head. I’ve done that on a Stern Spike, which is pretty easy. Anyone know how gnarly those connections are on Rick and Morty? The doorway is at the top of my basement stairwell so would be good to avoid extra maneuvering on the way down.

3 weeks later
#4248 3 years ago

Hey Luke— Any word on whether you guys will be offering a lower bracket for the topper for vertically challenged ceilings (mine is probably going to be about 1.5” too low)? I was going to call, but I’m guessing there are others on the thread who could benefit from this option. Thanks.

2 months later
#5652 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Here's something you could discuss: Anybody have ideas for good clips to use for collecting an extra ball (when you collect it, we already have the robot to serve it) or locking balls in the ship?
I've been over the show a few times looking for stuff and haven't really found the right thing. Found the slam save clip on one of those passes, but still don't have anything for those other two things though.

I don’t mean to add to your pain, and I’m not too familiar with the code thus far, but was thinking the vats of acid, season 4, ep. 8, could provide good ball lock clips. Rick & Morty hide in the vats to escape danger (each lock) and then come busting out to go on the attack when they have to, i.e., multiball time!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 13,500.00
$ 300.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spelunk71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=spelunk71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.