(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,217 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by Octomodz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sleepygtr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5691 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I'd still rather pay extra to have it changed officially at the factory...

Is the quiet fan upgrade gaining any traction? Really excited, but patient

1 month later
#6416 3 years ago

Since we are gettin to over 300 out there... could you owners tell us waiting if there are any options on the build sheet that are must haves or any options that are duds?

#6608 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yessir. Game is in my garage which is where I spend most of my time playing. It was the same day NimblePin came over to update the code. I can do it, but he likes to stop by with a USB stick hot and ready, and I like to see him once in a while, so I roll with that.
I was playing a game and at first I thought he had left the keys hanging there until I took a closer look. That dude hung out there all evening and would just look at me when I was not playing and I'd swear he was swaying when I was playing. Mantises are very smart. And they are always welcome to hang out if they want. A little more light on the subject.[quoted image]

Like Bigfoot, Someone finally got an action shot of the Coin Door bug! Don't kill him, just find out why he is vexing Spooky's locks and coin door screws!

4 months later
#11652 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Great advice Luke, but it's also important to note that it's possible to take a breath, look at the positives, love the game, and still offer advice & constructive criticism. The number of issues that have been raised & resolved in this thread is impressive. For me, the biggest positive is having the community come together and collectively solve problems. People can rag on the Internet, but without it (and Pinside), this wouldn't easily be possible. Competition is good for both the industry and it's customers, and it's natural to compare the strengths and weaknesses of the products we own (not just pinball machines).
Tomorrow, I'm going to play a marathon 90 minutes session using virelands flipper thermometers and get some interesting data on flipper temps.

And lest we not forget: a big positive and competitive advantage IS listening to customer concerns, solving their issues, and tweaking production on the fly. Spooky customer service IS unique to any product arena. They care... a lot! Plus, we get to see burning questions (pun intended) unfold like: will spooky overcome the hot flippers needing fans with programming tweaks or hardware? We know they will figure it out, but how? It’s our own pinball nerd soap opera! Love it

#11691 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I would think you'll need at least Nylon, but with the stresses on the shaft that may still break at the layers unless you print it sideways so the layers run the length of it instead of left to right.
And if you're printing PETG/ABS, etc, PLEASE make sure you're using great filtration. It's very bad for your health long-term because it puts a ton of microparticles in the air when you heat it up. I only print PETG on my enclosed, filtered printers and save the Prusas for PLA only (and even then I have two room HEPA filters).

I hate stresses on the shaft

#11696 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's all good...until it isn't, and the line is very fine.

Couldn’t agree more in life and in pinball!

#11860 3 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

If snarnoff thinks a giant fan taking up all the room at the front and running a cord out the dollar bill acceptor is somehow a better solution than small dedicated fans that provide the same temp drop, then you are safe to completely ignore anything he ever says.

My guess is his intent is that owners don’t all need fans ultimately? Seems Spooky is on this now with a fast code adjustment and pin monk is cool enough (pun intended) to help with a process that could be to his own detriment selling fan kits

#11879 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

My goal has been and will continue to be making pinball better for everyone (including me!). If that means the severity of the heating issue is reduced with software/hardware changes made as a result of testing and investigating I (and the people that have been helping me test more broadly) do, that's great.
Like I said before, though, the issue cannot be completely eliminated, only managed. It's not new, it's just that in the B/W era only tournament players played long enough to feel it on certain games for the most part. Thermodynamics principles over time pretty much guarantee that until/unless we get superconductive coil windings, flipper coil heat in long sessions will remain to some "degree."

And it’s evident in the products you provide and the advice/analysis you share with the pinball community. I for one appreciate it and have several of ur products.

1 year later
#19477 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:Pending code update to add detection for Jerry -> Garage switch to only count it as a jerry hit and play a "oh, you're one of THOSE people" callout.
<it's a joke, don't throw things>

Honestly I would be fine if only the Jerry shot counted and it simply warped the ball back to left flipper without a dimension. Garage only counts when no Jerry - mod is very cool and creates another fun shot!

1 month later
#19622 1 year ago
Quoted from djsoup:

The Vindicators/Vindicated.[quoted image]

Drained…. BY a bitch!
Best therapy for him? Season 7

7 months later
#19987 5 months ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

The whole point of the standups seems to be forcing the player into a bit of chaos. Will the ball ricochet back to the pop? Will it go to the sling? Adding an out is definitely a cheat mod. I do think it's a really cool and well executed mod, but I don't understand why anyone would think a modification that significant that makes the game easier is not a cheat mod.

It’s all about fun for me and the dimensions are a blast. Jerry ramp is fantastic and adds another tough shot to the right flipper which is already at a serious deficit from the left. Should you score better on an already low scoring game? Yes for sure but I love it because it makes the garage accessible from each flipper with a tough shot.

2 months later
#20122 3 months ago
Quoted from JorgesArcade:

Thanks so almost as much as a CE now for LT. I trying to gauge the increase in price of buying LT now versus down road.
Would love to see a R&M come down in price to buy.
Appreciate your response

Only 751 made - this one will probably hold value where it sits… maybe recede a little?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Trade
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sleepygtr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=sleepygtr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.