(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,228 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by jonesjb
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rebelguitars.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#867 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

While a mod guy could fix that, it should be properly adjusted and tested at the factory to perform as intended, in my opinion.

Or just turn the launch power down one notch.

#1182 4 years ago
IMG_1792 (resized).jpgIMG_1792 (resized).jpg
#1193 4 years ago
Quoted from bkerins:

Most seeds I’ve seen so far. They come in handy. Nicely done!

Thanks. I think I visited 12 dimensions too which also helped.

1 month later
#2028 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I'm a big fan of Brian Allen's work (I bought his MB alternate backglass and a frame he built when I was at Pinburgh last year), but this is just a total miss for R&M. It just doesn't fit the theme. It's like he took what he did with MB, AFM, and MM, and just copy pasted the work to R&M. Hard pass for me. I would never put that in my game.

He didn't draw it especially for the R&M pin.

Quote from Brian;
This Rick and Morty illustration is something I did officially for Cartoon Network a few years ago and was sold on t-shirts at Hot Topic.

4 weeks later
#2627 3 years ago

My one quick game today was a good one.

FD220B0F-8779-47FD-8F6A-ADDDCB53462C (resized).jpegFD220B0F-8779-47FD-8F6A-ADDDCB53462C (resized).jpeg
#2643 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Man I need to learn how to play better. You guys are rocking some amazing scores! Dam

Get those Megaseeds!

6 months later
#8538 3 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Rick is in the house. Been having beer and playing all night. Good news I have tomorrow off. Game plays great thanks spooky and scott. Love the creative Roy deaths. Hilarious. And set swear level to 69. Nice guys. I need to still feel out the shots. I’ll be playing on and off all day tomorrow.
[quoted image]

Oh yeah, Black Hole next to Rob Zombie. You like brutal slingshot action.

3 weeks later
#9401 3 years ago

How difficult is the loctite to break loose if you need to change a coil stop? Those aluminum stand-offs sheer off pretty easily.

#9406 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

That seems like a problem for future me
The color provided is blue.[quoted image]

Thanks. Did you just hand tightened the stand offs or use a nut driver? I have a kit here I need to install.

1 year later
#18116 1 year ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

So my false drain issue still persists, AJ has now sent a 2nd pc board, now a smaller pc board about hcenter right under the playfield. After installing this brand new pc board correctly, the problem is even worse than before and also the spinner sound effect has disappeared. WTF is going on with this game!!!!!! Since Spooky is worth Millions and now have the Luxury to not work on Friday’s, my issue will proceed into another week!!! Game was NIB , 5 months old, home use only and it has been a nightmare keeping it working properly!!! I absolutely love the game, but WOW has it been a headache.
you

Spooky works 4 10-hour days. Been that way for years.
So when you got the game, it was used?

Added 20 months ago:

You've also added a bunch of mods? Coil fans and replaced all the roll over switches with MRS switches?

2 weeks later
#18398 1 year ago
Quoted from arzoo:

POTC - you can steal all the points from another player and they can end up with a zero point game!

In P3's Ranger in the Ruins, you can eat a rotten apple and get negative points.

2 weeks later
#18561 1 year ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Well that sucks. Spooky should (they better) take care of this via warranty, not sure how installing an update can completely corrupt the drive, but I guess worst case I lost my high scores and have to wait to play it again.

They better? No manufacturer has to fix anything for free once you void your game warranty by tampering with the electronics. You removed and replaced every switch with aftermarket magnetic switches right?

#18598 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Ah, I guess even if they did have the license to include new adventures from seasons 4 and 5 last year, it might have been more difficult with some of the core team not being at Spooky anymore (I think Scott left for a while before returning recently).

Scott didn’t leave, he was contracted by Spooky to design a game. His full time job is at Pinball Life. He’s never been a Spooky employee.

1 week later
#18670 1 year ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Anyone please feel free to call me, if you have any suggestions? It was doing this before I updated the code at the beginning of August. Is it possible the code didn’t download properly? Its not hardware, everything has been tested or replaced. 305-215-2075

Don’t forget to tell whoever is helping you that you’ve replaced every rollover switch with magnetic switches. Any time you cut into/alter the electronics you run the risk of problems.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

9,699 (OBO)
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rebelguitars.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=rebelguitars and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.