(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,217 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Octomodz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballM.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16169 2 years ago

There is a reason why the manual is not including with the game? Same as ACNC or other spooky pinball ,if you are not an expert you cannot repair easily without this inexistent manual
Bally/wms is a good example to consider

3 weeks later
#16408 2 years ago

how do you explain that there are 9 rick & morty for sale in the ads? is the game really good? i wonder? are there any quality issues?
i would like to buy one but i have had no success with the sellers

#16415 2 years ago

I have never played on the R&M but all I can say is that I love the Alice Cooper.
don't know if R&M is better or not

#16423 2 years ago

if all the spooky are getting better and better, there is the ultra man and halloween to buy go go ...

#16446 2 years ago

Butter cabinet looks great, the colors are much better than the decals, especially on fluorescent colors.
this is what I compared on two ACNC

3 weeks later
#16604 2 years ago

Is it possible to cut the bushing same as the new small bushing 1-3/8" from Spooky? if yes what would be the length to cut?

#16606 2 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

The new Spooky bushings are 1.366" tall, which is just under 1-3/8". If you are going to modify the existing bushings just make sure to cut the extra off the long side. Also, make sure to ream the hole out so the flipper bat does not get hung up.
--Scott

Thanks for the tips
Hmm this is not on pinball life , only the bushing 1-3/8" is available
You know what is the difference between Spooky bushing and Williams/Bally Flipper bushing?
I have to check on my ACNC and RZ what is installed

4 weeks later
#16767 2 years ago

Why on your Spooky Fang Club sticker , you don't have on it the serial number except "Blood Sucker Edition #Team"
just curious

#16769 2 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I wonder if this was the in-house Spooky Development Team machine, not being a regular production model of the numbered 750 machine run? This could be machine 751, thereby receiving the "TEAM" designation.

probably not, it's only 750 , have you ever seen a TAFG with the number #1001
you can check also the S/N inside the cabinet

#16773 2 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

I would be interested to see the serial number inside of the cabinet. It probably says AS (Adult Swim) in it. You can usually track which team member got these team games by that serial, but some might just be numbered. Unsure though.
--Scott

if the number is not written inside, nothing proves that there are really 750 machines manufactured ...
but I understand that it is not a limited edition but a production series with a specific number

1 week later
#16864 2 years ago

does anyone know the price for a 5 set decals and new playfield ? I am interested

1 month later
#17109 2 years ago

I'm looking for a scan of the Target decals set , anyone? thanks

#17198 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

WAT? This was an issue that earlier games had with playing too many videos. According to all the stats/profiling I've done, this doesn't happen with R&M at all any more; right after launch it still was, but I worked that out. It's always got free memory in current versions since that was fixed. There have been a few instances of bugs that cause an 'infinite loop' in logic that can freeze things, but the ones that have been reported so far have been fixed. A 'reset' during gameplay is a crash, and there would be useful data in the logs as to what went wrong, and I'd absolutely love to fix any of those that turn up; I just need the logs.

On my ACNC, I've already seen a reboot during a game. my code has the latest version, probably it happens after 100 games, this is a very strange issue on spooky pinballs. frustrating...
So it's not just related to R&M.

#17202 2 years ago

ah yes ; on my blank usb stick there are now 3 files, 2 with the name of : game_user_data_1677112504 & game_user_settings_1677112504
and another big file 29Mo ! named: log_1677112504.txt

After a new update the log file is not on the usb stick

4 weeks later
#17314 2 years ago

In my opinion the beep sensor indicates that the temperature is high, it can damage the electronics if you continue to play.
installation of the new fan is in the right way?

3 weeks later
#17399 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I’ve had four Spooky games now, never did get the butter…but I am thinking about it for my next Spooky (whenever that may be).
Anyone know if R&M is done code wise or are they going to do a wizard mode?

Butter cabinet is just awesome, really...the nicest cabinet is ACNC, I also love the BBB decals.

#17400 2 years ago

there is a mistake on IPDB about MPU on R&M, not a P3-ROC , i have a ASROCK J4105-ITX motherboard with a 400W ATX Power supply ?

2 weeks later
#17592 1 year ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

It's all about personal taste, but I believe Scott has chimed in about this and he designed the bats to land so that a toothpick would just be touching the rubbers.
While you would see slight increase in easiness of hitting the left ramp and the outer loop if you dropped them a tiny bit, I imagine you don't have a problem hitting any shots with your flippers as they sit there...so again, up to you.

Are you sure because if you compare the hole for example on a WPC-WPC95 game a toothpick touches the bats and not the rubber ?
On my ACNC the hole is in the middle of the bats

#17610 1 year ago
Quoted from FrederikFrost:

Are these the new and 'improved' bushings?
Been off the site for a while, so I haven't really been following what's what...
https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-300-0199-00

you just need to shorten your bushings, not very complicated to do

1 week later
#17670 1 year ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Hey Spooky, check your support mailbox please. I’d really like to solve this full volume feedback screeching issue on my R&M. Thanks!

did you try to remove the red/white RCA cable from the amp that connects to the motherboard located in the backbox ? try to clean the connector with sandpaper

3 weeks later
#17769 1 year ago

they should've added and integrated a stromboscope mode like the attack from mars but only for the potion #9

1 week later
#17799 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I had my Rick and Morty for 18 months and put about 3,000 games on it including taking it to Pinfest for 3 non-stop days of play. The game itself was rock solid. The only issue I had was one of the springs on a drop target broke and it was hard to get a replacement dialed in just right. It crashed one time when I got over 35 mega-seeds on a fluke

Did you install fans on the flipper coils? and did you get broken plastics after 3000 games? the ball speed is just crazy

#17800 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballM:

Did you install fans on the flipper coils? and did you get broken plastics after 3000 games ? the ball speed is just crazy

1 week later
#17833 1 year ago
Quoted from marspinball:

I know they are probably aware but either don't care or don't know how to fix.

you can try a log dump:
All you have to do is put a blank USB stick into the R&M computer and it'll dump the logs. It's plain text files. Doesn't need to be immediately_ after, but the log does eventually cycle if it gets big enough

it's good also to do it when you have some reset, but this may be due to a bad servo connection
after checking this, I have no more reset on any spooky, or any issue with the sound

#17834 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballM:

you can try a log dump:
All you have to do is put a blank USB stick into the R&M computer and it'll dump the logs. It's plain text files. Doesn't need to be immediately_ after, but the log does eventually cycle if it gets big enough
it's good to do it when you have some reset, but this may be due to a bad servo connection

1 week later
#17865 1 year ago
Quoted from Jakers:

I made it to stage 2 of Rick Potion 9 last night. I never get sick of playing this game.
[quoted image]

Stage 2 ? what is it ? there are several stages in the final?
because after succeeded Rick Potion 9 , the game started again from the beginning, never seen what you say

3 weeks later
#18083 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

lol - I forgot I already did this, it was just hidden. Will have to add a check to make sure you have a minimum enabled though (which is why it was hidden)
[quoted image]

In first thanks for all that you have done for the success of rick & morty pinball machine !

some questions:
- how to display the hidden dimensions menu? i'm interested to select the best dimensions (never seen the strobe dimension)
- For the mystery Award, I do not understand everything, why have displayed 3 other choices that are never available
if you compare with the AFM ;all the choices are available , I do not find it finished, can you finish the Mystery Award with all the selections?
2022-07-30_13-16-36 (resized).jpg2022-07-30_13-16-36 (resized).jpg

#18109 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Because they’re FUN. You’re only ever going to get the 1 mystery award you actually get awarded - the other 4 are useless, so we decided to have some fun.

Sure, interesting but not hilarious... what would be hilarious is to have mystery awards that are triggered in the game, for example, triggering a special dimension with a rainbow effect, triggering an adventure, turn off the display and let a finger of Morty , triggering a whole bunch of things that can be fun, resetting the game with a light off effect can be quite awesome, you know what I mean?
for me the mystery award is not fully exploited, text is just the text..

also can you explain the hidden menu?

I love Rick & Morty, one of my favorites of all time

1 week later
#18245 1 year ago

I would like to add and connect from the topper a mini RGB laser projector
the cost is not very expensive and i think it can be great during the game to see it triggered in the whole gameroom

#18272 1 year ago

Some questions to improve the "dimensions"

We have : FEATURE, POSITIVE and NEGATIVE dimensions.
I feel like I launch dimensions more often in FEATURE (settings are by default)
if i play a negative dimension for example it's because I did something wrong in the game? or just random?

Why did you make 3 categories of dimensions and not just 2?

it's too bad that it's so random dimensions
if i was a developer i would have created an extra menu after an award (not in the setting) allowing you to select your dimension like we did with the last adventure only.
i think something is missing.

#18300 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Photos with the Stern mirror blades installed. They fit perfect. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow man your pictures killed me
That's exactly what I thought BBB and R&M are UFOs
it's wonderful to put them together

#18306 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballM:

if i was a developer i would have created an extra menu after an award (not in the setting) allowing you to select your dimension like we did with the last adventure only.
i think something is missing.

Finally it was not a bad idea to incorporate a challenge mode, thanks Eric for that

With Beta version, this is a good thing to disable multiball, and everything stops at the end of the adventure.
you can play a game with your friends in 3 balls or you can also challenge your friends with 1 ball if you like, or both !.
no problem at all
Which reminds me of Safecracker with his 2 different game modes.
just awesome,

#18355 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Anyone interested in this cover for the pinball glass?
I sold my game so slowly getting rid of stuff I have for Rick and Morty.
$25 bucks shipped to anywhere in the US.
PM me if you are interested.
Thanks
Rich
[quoted image]

Oh Morty, I wouldn't put that on the glass, i agree , what's this s*** Rick ?

it was probably the most fun game in your home

#18363 1 year ago

There is no bug encountered with the last Beta version 2022.08.15
I finished Rick potion 9 with 129M

#18371 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Added cliffy protectors, characters, and pinstadiums tonight. Plus fixed my upper flipper issue. Just needed raised. Much better now.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks so good !
meeseeks are stil available? i think not
what do you think about adding a UV pinstadium with sidemirror on this game ?

#18430 1 year ago
Quoted from Travahontas:

I had the same thought - I'd like to see how they adjusted their ball guide from the upper flipper to the garage...

Yeah not easy to adjust , tips are welcome

1 week later
#18517 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Nobody is going to spend more money (licensing/asset creation/etc) on a product that is all done & sold. That’s just silly. These recent changes/updates only happened because I felt like it and had the time.

yes difference with TNA is that there is no license and it can be reproduced
Thanks again Eric for your time, I think you like this game as much as we do.

1 week later
#18667 1 year ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

I've owned two R&M games, and I'll tell you, they both had a host of problems. It took me months to get the first one playing right and shooting well.
The second one was less problematic, but still took hours of tweaking to play properly.
I've owned dozens of games and have never seen anything like this (though I have an Alien LV on the way, so that comment could change).
I love the theme, the rules, the humor... But IMO only, the game feels cheap.
I don't see myself letting go of my R&M again, unless I run of of space or money.
Due to my experience with R&M, I made the decision to cancel my pre-orders for Halloween and Ultraman.
The reality is, we all have different experiences,and we all come out of it with different opinions.
Some people are diehard fans of Spooky, and all the power to them.
At present, I would like not buy another Spooky or JJP game, but that's just my experience.

sorry to hear that
I've had 7 different Spooky pinball machines and never had any issue !! , but with my Woz JJP ; I had a lot of problems.. leds , power supply UPC ..

#18668 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballM:

sorry to hear that
I've had 7 different Spooky pinball machines and never had a problem !! , but with my Woz JJP ; I had a lot of problems.. led issue, power supply UPC ..

#18737 1 year ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

When working %100, knowing Spooky will never make this game again - I wouldn’t let it go for anything under $100,000. Game is Epic!!!

Sure this pinball machine will become a legend just like Big Bang bar! but Rick & Morty is much more fun than BBB.

2 months later
#18961 1 year ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

I helped someone with a Halloween that had a similar issue. Turned out (in his case) the SSD wasn't reading properly. He was able to fix his game by getting a new drive. With R&M it's a SATA SSD so it's also possible just plugging the drive into another SATA port might work.
I highly recommend all Spooky game owners purchase new Name Brand (samsung, crucial, etc.) replacement SSD. Duplicate your game drive and swap to the more reliable SSD. Keep the original in your parts box as a backup.

How do you proceed to copy all files to a new SSD? Does it work just by putting Eric's file on it?

6 months later
#19789 10 months ago
Quoted from durgee7:

Got my replacement part(s) for the underside of ship. A.J. rules. Thanks Spooky!
[quoted image]

Is it possible to have a spare part from Pinball Life if available ?
or the print file is welcome !

9 months later
#20201 10 days ago

Rick & Morty is bolted to the floor. it kicks my ass every time i play

#20205 9 days ago
Quoted from ThatGuyBo:

If you search ship spring in here there are plenty of posts detailing what people did. Looks like you need to just swap the spring out.
They used this for the ship (iirc): https://www.amazon.com/Rick-Morty-Ricks-Space-Light/dp/B07MFWP9NT
No point in wasting time or money designing their own when an off the shelf solution works perfectly fine.

on your link there is no spring, only the spaceship, not the same:

Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).pngPinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 300.00
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 13,500.00
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,500 (OBO)
$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballM.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=pinballM and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.