(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider octomodz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19202 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Just entered a dimension "we're safe here in Froopyland" where the ball save was enabled for a very long time. I didn't find this on the rule sheet. Has anyone else entered this dimension? Pretty cool.
Does anyone have a link to a complete list of the dimensions?

Seen a post on one of the facebook groups where someone else got this and thought it was a glitch. Someone commented and said they added it in the last code update

#19213 1 year ago

Does anyone have a Rick and Morty Playfield they'd sell? I believe my next big project is going to be to build my own Rick and Morty machine.

#19220 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-and-morty-home-build-of-doom-and-destruction#post-7355757

I am building my own Rick and Morty. If anyone has extra parts (scratch and dent, etc), I'd be interested in buying!

#19221 1 year ago

Does anyone have a backup/clone of their SSD they'd be willing to share? Specifically one from a machine running the Asrock board?

Feel free to just PM if you don't feel comfortable responding here. I get where some people don't agree. Not trying to step on anyone's toes at all with this.

3 weeks later
#19410 1 year ago

Does anyone have a set of legs or side rails (assuming if bought an extra set), that they'd be willing to sell?
Also looking for ramps.

#19413 1 year ago
Quoted from PlanetExpress:

Try this guy, he does all the metal work for Spooky (laser cutting, powder, etc…): https://www.lanezcustomsteel.com/

Thanks!

1 month later
#19629 1 year ago

Anyone have a set of plastics they want to sell or ramps (even if not perfect)? Wanted to check before I order plastics on pbl

3 weeks later
#19690 12 months ago

Has anyone ever had the right drop target not knock down when the multiball starts? Left knockdown drops left drop just fine. In test mode, coil drops fine and both ball optos detect the balls like it should.

Any idea what to check?

#19692 12 months ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Check the brass finger / actuator arm that is attached to then slave coil that drops the target.
Might have to bend it a little to get it to release with the added pressure of a locked ball.

In settings under test coil, it works fine and drops the coil. I’ll maybe up the pulse power and see if that makes a difference

#19693 12 months ago
Quoted from Octomodz:

In settings under test coil, it works fine and drops the coil. I’ll maybe up the pulse power and see if that makes a difference

Pulse didn’t make a difference, it’s like it’s not even trying to drop the right. Is the uppost supposed to keep balls on the left side only? I’m assuming no

#19695 12 months ago
Quoted from guitarded:

The weight of the ball is counteracting the action on the slave coil / finger. The finger is probably a little too far from the drop to trigger it.
Bend it so it just avoids contact at rest and it will work fine.

I will adjust some more but if a ball is behind the drop target when game ends, it drops and releases the ball just fine?

#19701 11 months ago
Quoted from fnord:

Does anyone have a VPX table for R&M? I see someone was working on one but it was never released. I'm not looking for anything with assets, code, or playfield scan. Should be kosher to link if someone just has the table layout.

I tried reaching out to the individual who made the RM multiple times without any answer.

8 months later
#20127 3 months ago

I have the portal gun mod for the shooter lane and the nipple that hits the switch broke. Does anyone know if there is a file to 3d printer another of the actuators?

#20131 89 days ago

I was able to get it working again with a Allen key for a shaft!

#20134 88 days ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

Or maybe another limited run for those of us who were never able to secure one ….that would be awesome!!!!

WHo made the first one? I got my portal shooter 2nd hand. If he is no longer running or going to sell, maybe I can make my own version. I have an idea for a different setup that would not use a acuator to hit switch and have a led screen on the portal gun.

#20137 88 days ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

If you guys are talking about the portal gun shooter that replaced the launch button, it was Pinsider "Interactive Pinball" from Kamloops BC. I wanted to buy one, but contacted him too late after he stopped producing them. Looked like a cool mod, and one that really should've been the factory shooter, like the Williams Indiana Jones gun.

I think I might make my own version (will be different than the existing one and use alligator clips to connect to stock switch vs the printed acuator). I'll make a separate mod thread once I get the design. I plan to use a small display in the shooter to change dimensions.

#20139 88 days ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

I would definitely be interested. If possible, I’d request a design with out alligator clips. They tend to not always be a reliable and safe connection. Maybe a solder connection, a matched molex for existing button or even something akin to what pinsider Vimtoman was using for his shooter button mods.

I could likely do a matched molex connection. Solder is 100% possible but not sure everyone likes to or wants to solder. Maybe I can have different options. I will update here with link to mod thread once I get the design setup. Should have something within the next couple weeks

#20144 88 days ago

I’m printing a design now and have all the stuff I need ordered and will be here by Tuesday. I’ll make a new thread for the mod once I get one together.

The first one will be a more true to size portal gun with a button at the top like if you were really holding the portal gun. It’s going to stick out a ways.

I’m going to design a smaller, compact version as well that will have the the lcd screen but handle will be pointed more down to make overall size smaller.

#20145 81 days ago

Initial design, have to make a few adjustments to cover mounting holes, portal bulb on top, and button needs to be moved forward a smidge. I am going to play around with print orientation so that the 3d print lines are as minimal as possible. I have a bambu p1s, so quality will be pretty fantastic regardless. The original 3D model of this is one I got from Thingiverse and modified to work for what I needed. Original creator (Intentional3D) on Thingiverse has given permission and original file has been modified by me to a different design.

I will make a separate post in the next few days to get a list of people interested. I am working on price - I also have a fullsize verison I am working on making a prototype as well. Both will have the LCD screen, will come with 5v/gnd for LCD power or a USB long enough to plug into the computer for power, two cables (ground and switch input) for the button push for launcher. Youtube video below to show was the screen does.

This short one is right at 4" (4.15" if counting edge of button)

Fullsize sticks out about 9.5" at max (handle is angled like the real portal gun).

The original shooter rod mod was 5.5" at max.

422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
#20147 80 days ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

I like where you are going. Have you considered trying to tie the top canister into the green flasher either for the garage or the portal in the topper? Could be cool.
Do you have capability to program the lcd? It says “Rick” when you turned it off. Any chance you could put a secret adult message to match the theme? Certain number of clicks enables adult mode which will scroll a message periodically, something like “F*** Off Love Rick”
That full size one seems like it’s going to be a doozy. Very cool but I would for sure break that off while playing. I am probably in for a smaller version depending on price. That seems to be a great size.

I will likely stick with the smaller version first and if enough interest, do the big version. I am looking at what all I can program in there to add some other items and possibly scrolling messages.

There is no reason I couldn’t put a p3 led in there and link to another light in the game. Would just need extension and tie into the wires for whichever light that was wanted. Or could be tied to current shooter light and just be a green led

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider octomodz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=octomodz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.