Quoted from epthegeek:
This thread needs some key posts. Here, I'll do my best:
Some, but not all of the current game junk as of Today:
- Regular skill shot is the "Noob Noob" target between the Inner Loop and the Garage.
- Super skill shot is the garage.
- Hitting the Inner Loop will multiply the skill shot up to 9x
- There's an insert by the pop bumper pointing to the drain. If that's on, you have a slam save.
- If the ball hits the pop and then drains immediately, the slam save returns your ball.
- To re-light the slam save, you have to complete the "S-L-A-M" in/out lanes.
- Added by hitting the Meeseeks box target on the right just below the upper flipper.
- You can also get a Meeseeks as a Mystery award.
- Up to 3 Meeseeks at a time can be on the PF in normal play.
- Having a Meeseeks on a shot, BEFORE it goes bad, will multiply the value of whatever that shot gives you
- Having a Meeseeks on a shot, AFTER it goes bad, will divide the shot
- Those multiplier values are indicated by color on the "2x 3x 4x" lights in the middle. Blue = Multiply / Purple (bad) = Divide
- More Meeseeks = More multiplier, so 3 active Meeseeks is how you get the 4x
- Meeseeks do not go away until collected, but reset when the ball drains.
- There is a vanity high score for most Meeseeks used.
- More fun Meeseeks stuff coming soon.
- You have to charge up the portal gun (vertical stack of inserts in the middle of the PF) to open the portal.
- Any "loopy" shot will add a bit of charge (ramps, orbits), but the spinner adds the most.
- A combo shot from the inner orbit to the garage is always an instant portal.
- Once the portal is open, you have to get to the garage to change dimensions.
- For the first several, you can get there from the right orbit as well as the garage shot.
- When you change dimensions, overall things about the game change and Megaseeds are lit to collect.
- There are all different kinds of dimensions, some are silly, some are cool, some add scoring, some disable game features. Endless possibilities.
- The Megaseeds are what you really want in the other dimensions. Every seed you collect is 5% of your total ball score in bonus, and they last the whole game.
- The portal gun will slowly drain while you are in another dimension - making shots/spinners can fill it back up.
- If you fill it completely (or collect all the Megaseeds) you can jump to another dimension without going back to C-137 first.
- If you jump dimensions, that new dimension will have 4 seeds instead of 3
- Remember to look for orange flashing lights, those are your seeds.
- The last 2 digits of the player score shows you how many Megaseeds you have at all times
- There is also an instant-info page about what your current bonus value is
- There is a vanity award for both "Most Dimensions" and "Most Megaseeds"
- Locks are lit with the "flooble crank" (remote captive ball between the Right ramp and Rick's ship)
- Lock 2 balls and the scoop lights to start multiball.
- During the Battle, all shots light for jackpots.
- Collecting jackpots is how you light the Super - first super takes 1 jackpot, 2nd takes 2 and so on.
- The Super Jackpot value is a base value PLUS any collected jackpots, so getting more before you collect the super is valuable.
- The Super Jackpot is in the garage. For the first one you can get it from the right orbit, after that it's garage shot only.
- If you hit the inner loop (where the spinner is) before you hit the super, you can multiply the value.
- There is an add-a-ball on the flooble crank during the battle.