(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,219 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 44 hours ago by Jigz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noma2017.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17869 1 year ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

RMS switches every where!!! Only way to play this game!!! Adds speed to the inlanes, speed is always good in pinball, keeps the reflexes sharp!!!

How many switches would be everywhere? Thinking about getting this game. Can someone point me to a few must have mods and dialing in needs?

#17873 1 year ago
Quoted from PlanetExpress:

10 for all switches, 8 if you omit the shooter lane and Flooble Crank (captive ball), 4 if you omit the shooter lane, Flooble Crank and in/out lanes.
I opted for 8 for RaM and would do the same if I was doing it again. For UM, I’ve ordered two for the orbit switches, but won’t be doing any others, as I don’t think they’d add value.
If you’re looking for where to start, do the 4 switches in the loop/orbit for RaM.

Thank you!

3 weeks later
#18034 1 year ago

Hi joining the club. Where can I get mods. Can’t find the lit “Show me” head.

#18038 1 year ago

Noma2017 I have both those mods that Pinball-Obsessed listed and recommend them both. The portal protector is actually functional, and the crystal mod is a great cover for the ship mech (my machine came loaded with lots of mods).
I also recommend the MRS from Sonic, the speaker acrylics from sheahan2, and the IPS screen upgrade.
Congrats on joining the club!
[quoted image]

Thank you so much. I am so excited to be a part of the club. I will take a look at all of those mods and my machine has most of them already. One question. The machine I’m getting has MRS switches in the Orbits only. Do you recommend more in different areas or should I just see how it works for the first few months?

#18046 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Some people are getting crazy with the MRSs. They really help the flow around the loops. Switches came adjusted too high on games. Not sure if it is due to the thinner playfield. I adjusted the loop switches but they still would hang the ball up at times. MRS solves that. But I wouldn't be putting them on outlanes.

Why no outlanes? Would you recommend inlanes?

#18084 1 year ago

Is there a good video tutorial of this game somewhere?

#18103 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Bowen is an awesome player & contributed to R&M. His tutorials are the best...enjoy.

What a great video. He is such a great player and I love his Lebowski one too

2 weeks later
#18325 1 year ago

Hi, does anyone have a different 3D printing file for the flipper spacers? This one doesn't work as it has structural issues. Just asking because I was going to try to install a bunch of mods tomorrow with a friend.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4869750

#18327 1 year ago

I just printed a set in PETG using that Thingverse file with no problem. I’m entry level at 3D printing, but would be glad to help via PM, or the experts in the 3D printing thread would be able to.

Thanks. I will contact you.

#18330 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Why aren't you simply installing the Spooky lowered/approved flipper bushings? This spacer looks like the wrong fix...

Because I am new and don't know where to get those! Help

#18340 1 year ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I got tired of looking at the dull pop cap. This one is a game changer.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Beautiful. Where can I get it?

#18422 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Or email [email protected].
Morgan Emery
Spooky Pinball LLC
50 Easy Street
Benton,WI 53803
815-541-0054
Link to key post from this thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/182#post-6017299

Very little work to install, you can remove the screws and slip the spacer in, then reinstall with longer screws. I wasn’t aware that Spooky offered a revised bushing, but that would do the same thing. Lowering the flippers makes a marked difference in gameplay.

Just to follow up. I asked Spooky to send me approved bushings and they did so. I also had already 3D printed the spacers. Decided to install the Spooky bushings and magnetic switches. This game shoots incredibly well now. Thanks for all of the advice!

#18423 1 year ago

Love the game but the flying saucer broke off. What’s the best fix?

5986485D-2AF4-44FB-8ED8-0E01012607A0 (resized).jpeg5986485D-2AF4-44FB-8ED8-0E01012607A0 (resized).jpeg
#18425 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Pinball life has replacement hinge plastics. I think there is a way to adjust the coil rod from pushing up on plastic so far causing it to break eventually, never had to mess with mine.
https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-300-0185-00

Thank you. What a great game and also a great owner’s forum.

1 week later
#18500 1 year ago

How do I update the software if I have a Mac?

#18503 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

It "just works". Readme has the instructions...nothing special is needed.

Thanks. First try didn’t work. Downloaded file to usb stick and plugged in to USB port. Nothing happened.

#18506 1 year ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

Insert a USB flash drive to your Mac
Use "Disk Utility" on your Mac (Applications -> Utilities -> Disk Utility)
Select the USB drive.
Click "Erase" at the top of the Disk Utility window
Select to format the Drive as "MS-DOS (FAT)" (optionally, pause to admire how petty Mac OS is for still putting this as "ms dos" format)
Download the code. it should be a .pkg file.
Using finder, copy the .pkg to your freshly formatted USB stick
Ensure nothing else is on your USB Stick except for the .pkg file!
Eject the USB drive from finder
Open your backbox, find a blue port on the computer in the lower right, put flash drive in it
Turn on game, follow instructions.

Thank you. Sorry first time updating a Spooky. This game is incredible

1 week later
#18644 1 year ago

Relatively new owner here. I love this game. One question: Is backhanding from lower left flipper to left side of Danesi orbit a relatively easy shot? Mine always hits the pop bumper. I am completely willing to assume it's lack of skill but I scored 90M on factory settings so I am not a bad player, but that shot is currently impossible on my machine. Any thoughts? Could it be the plumbus bumper that came installed with my machine (wider than the stock bumper?) Any thoughts would be appreciated.

#18648 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

I can backhand to the left side of the lock from the left flipper relatively easy, but if I flip too soon, I'll hit the pop.

Quoted from northerndude:

It's a bit tricky for me, but if you have perfect timing, I can do it with inconsistent results

Quoted from guitarded:

If you are hitting the Pop, the Lock should be no problem as it is inside the path of/to the Pop. Just let it roll in a fraction more.
I can hit mine at will with a backhand from the Left Flipper.

Sounds like practice, practice, practice. It either hits pop or post to right of left Danesi. Will keep trying. Right backhand, simple. Left backhand, not so much.

2 weeks later
#18769 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I did a bunch tweaking to my game recently including ball guides, pitch, etc. 6.8-7 depending on where it is measured and yes I agree, it plays better there.

Spooky told me 6.5 but I have all magnetic switches so it runs super fast. Love this game.

11 months later
#19909 7 months ago

I have a bunch of these mini Funko figurines I would like to sell in bulk.

6 all together. Asking $50. PM me if interested.

IMG_2634 (resized).jpegIMG_2634 (resized).jpegIMG_2636 (resized).jpegIMG_2636 (resized).jpegIMG_2638 (resized).jpegIMG_2638 (resized).jpegIMG_2639 (resized).jpegIMG_2639 (resized).jpegIMG_2640 (resized).jpegIMG_2640 (resized).jpegIMG_2641 (resized).jpegIMG_2641 (resized).jpegIMG_2641 (resized).jpegIMG_2641 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 300.00
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noma2017.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=noma2017 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.